Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"I just wanted to call and check how everything was going." There was a pause and an intake of breath. "Raven, how is everything going?"

The goth girl closed her eyes and breathed slowly. It would be normal for her mom to ask. Regarding school there had always been some tension. Though Raven had tried to keep them to herself, the growing incidents of bullying had been too numerous. It had gone so far as the school counselor had to contact Raven's mother, Renee, about it. The girl hated to have had her mom hear about the incidents. Raven had seen Renee's expression contort in heartbreak, disbelief, and rage at what the counselor had reiterated to her. Meanwhile, Raven had kept her head bowed in disgrace. She truly had not wanted it to have come to this. After that, Renee had been extremely protective of Raven. Being the brave older sister she was, Raven had not mentioned a word of it to her younger sister Lenore.

At Jameson Public High School (Raven's old school), every student knew who Raven was: the goth girl. Raven was the only girl, much less person, in a sea of similarly dressed peoples in a small high school who dressed the way she did. Because of her interests (dark things) and beliefs (prevalently in the supernatural), Raven was bullied harshly. There was not a single person who did not bully her. Her only solace was her English teacher, Ms. Kratz, and English class. Taking higher level classes (AP and honors) relieved the pressure of bullying had narrowing the population to a select few who were as outcast as she. For her outstanding grades, Raven was offered a chance to study at the local and prestigious Wickwood Academy. Hoping for an escape, Raven gladly accepted. Her mother Renee was hesitant, fearing of a resuming bullying regime.

Alas, it never happened. Raven smiled at the way the last two months had turned out. The only bully really was Angelique, but Angelique picked on everybody. Raven suspected that Angelique was somewhat insecure herself, though she probably hid it extremely well. Angelique gave off the "tough-exterior" vibe. Otherwise, Raven had been perfectly integrated into Wickwood. Wickwood featured a plethora of students from many different backgrounds. Because of this, Raven was not alone in her uniqueness. In the end, Raven had ended up making plenty of friends and had even managed to secure a boyfriend.

So, Raven was set in everything. It was Raven's turn to speak. "Mom, you wouldn't believe the wonderful time I'm having here."

There was another intake of breath from her mother's end. "Please don't tell me you're just saying that."

The daughter had to laugh. "I'm not just saying that. It's true."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear it. I've been so worried and..."

Renee continued on with her blubbering. Raven could hear how choked up her mom was becoming. Finally, Raven decided to step in before her mother began to burst into tears of relief. "I've made so many friends. The diversity here is amazing!"

Renee cleared her throat. "I am proud of you. Have I told you that lately?"

Raven laughed once more. "Nearly every time I call you. Or you call me."

"How do you like the cell phone your dad and I picked out for your birthday? Is it what you like?"

"The purple color is amazing. I think it has too many features. There's so much to do on it. I never know what to explore next. Are all these features necessary?"

"That was your dad's doing. You know how he is with his gadgets."

Raven rolled her eyes and continued to chat with her mother. After a few minutes, Renee told Raven that Lenore wanted to talk with her. For a few more minutes, the goth girl chatted happily with her younger sister. Once that was finished, Raven bade her mother and sister goodbye before hanging up. Rave turned off her cell and slipped it into the pocket of her hoodie. She wrapped her arms around herself, eyes roving around the dying garden.

It had become freezing in the past few weeks. Winter was nearly upon the school. Every plant had lost its leaves save for some of the trees and the evergreens. Raven could feel the impending chill creeping up the space between her sleeves and the skin of her forearms. Now that Raven was finished talking, she wanted to get inside and find her friends or Alexander. She wanted to know if he had decided on what he wanted to go as for the dance.

With that in mind, Raven quickly strolled back into the school and searched the halls for Alexander.

OOC : --------  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:09 am
[[To all role players: In the next few days, Hurricane Sandy will be making its way up the eastern coast of the United States. There is expected to be major destruction and power loss within this region. I (and others here may too) live on the East Coast. I will warn you that I might suddenly disappear. This may be due to power loss. To those who face the same predicament, I wish you luck in this upcoming storm. Be safe and keep yourselves sheltered.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 am
[[A new character has been added. If anyone is interested in playing her, please say so to me. Meanwhile, I'm going to make her availability known to other people.

Also, I hope that everyone who lives on the East Coast was kept safe from harm during Hurricane Sandy. Please continue to keep yourselves safe.

Have a wonderfully spooky Halloween!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Her pink heels clicked against the linoleum flooring of the hallway. The one noise drew Raven's eyes up in curiosity. Angelique watched as the mortal's eyes became slightly guarded. At the sight of Angelique, the vampiress visibly viewed Raven straighten up and raise her chin. This was a body posture Angelique had begun to see in Raven in the last few weeks. Angelique grinned to herself; honestly, Raven was really starting to piss her off with her new attitude.

"Hey, Raven," Angelique greeted. "Who are you looking for? Alexander? Wait...are you two still even together?" The vampiress giggled. "I can't imagine why he would want anything to do with you. He's out of your league, you know."

Ah, the deliciousness of maliciousness pulsed through her. Angelique was proud to say that she could still be cruel. There was a power within cruelty that none other could match. Plus, Raven just annoyed Angelique. There were many reasons behind that, and Angelique did not care to think of them. Making Raven feel inferior made her feel better and thrust those reasons aside. At first, Raven appeared to nearly give up at the insult. The mortal girl closed her eyes and breathed evenly. Giggling softly, Angelique crossed her arms in front of her chest and softly tapped her heel.

"Well? Do you have anything to say?" Angelique mocked. A cruel smile split the vampiress's doll face.

After Angelique said that, Raven opened her eyes and smiled sweetly. the mortal's smile was in no way as mean or as mocking as Angelique's. If anything, there was true kindness within it. "How are you, Angelique? It's good to see you. How's Edan doing?"

The girl's initial reaction nearly made Angelique's jaw drop. The vampiress cleared her throat and grinned once more. "Why would you care how I'm doing?" Angelique said bitingly, glaring up at Raven.

The kind smile that Angelique saw upon her lips only served to infuriate her even more. She wanted to scratch it off of Raven's lips and leave her bleeding. Of course, Angelique could hardly do something like that in school without being discovered. Meanwhile, Raven replied, "Because I care. Is that too much to ask?"

Raven tilted her head to the side and kindly looked at Angelique. Angelique did not know what to say to this. For once, every malicious thing on the tip of her tongue had dissipated, leaving a dull emptiness. The vampiress merely heard the throbbing of the mortal blood throughout her body. Simultaneously, the familiar hunger that usually throbbed in her gut had disappeared. Angelique blinked, crossed her arms, frowned deeply, and looked the other way.

"Why do you care?"

"Because you seem like a nice person. I know we don't get along that well. I know that you must hate me. Regardless, I still want to get along with you." Raven paused, hesitant to speak her next few words. "Why do you bully me so much?"

Angelique smiled cruelly and looked at Raven. "Because you're so much fun to bother."

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan had searched all the places he'd figured Angelique would be. Unfortunately the art room didn't occur to him until he had looked everywhere else. In retrospect, it seemed like the best idea from the start.

As he made his way down the hall he spotted Raven and in front of her, the exact person he was looking for. Making his way quickly behind her, Edan wrapped his arms around Angelique's waist and squeezed.
Being wrapped up in his own excitement he completely missed the tension between the two girls.

"Good evening ladies." He started and with a grin moved to show off his uncasted arm. "Look who is whole as of today! No more casts for this guy!" The excitement was obvious in his voice. The sleeves on his shirt were pushed up to show off his whole arm. Once again his tattoos were wholly visible.

"I'm even able to dance. I can do the electric slide." Edan said with a laugh. Pulling a random dance out of his memory. "Or the....what is it...cha cha slide." He paused to thing about it before shrugging. "So what are you all up to this fine Halloween?"

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am
[[We need one girl!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 pm
[[Books, I'm going to wait for the others to post before I reply.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm
[[ so i really have no clue what to have Amelia do... :/ ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm
[[I'll get a post up sometime this week for Sebastian and Angelique.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 am
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User Image"We are growing impatient, Master." Her orange eyes gleamed through the darkness at him, narrowing in what appeared to be suppressed anger. "With all due respect."

Sebastian took his time in licking the blood from his fingertips. His other hand held a mortal by his neck, which was broken askew. The mortal's eyes were still looking at Sebastian in the wide-eyed, glassy gaze of death. Meanwhile, Sebastian was taking his time tearing the mortal apart. The vampire had already torn apart the body's ribcage; that was the source of the blood he was currently licking from his fingers. With that same hand, Sebastian reached past the body's chest and tore out its heart. The heart itself ceased to beat for it was dead. For a moment, the vampire simply looked at the heart. Finally, his eyes diverted to the vampiress in front of him.

"A heart is a precious thing, Reina," Sebastian sighed. He turned the organ over and over in his hand. "It is the most delicious part of a mortal's body. In itself, the heart is a delicacy. I tend to take my time when consuming it." His eyes flashed up to Reina's bright yellow ones. "In time, hearts will be plentiful."

Reina moved forward defiantly, eyes glowing in hunger and anger (a fearful combination). "We have waited long enough, Master. I am tired of--"

Sebastian was at her throat and tearing into it. Her sentence was completed in dying gargles. He retracted his teeth and replaced them with his hand. Sebastian proceeded to break her neck, resulting in an unsettling yet delicious cracking. Finally, the vampire flung Reina's body to the side. The other vampires in the room looked up at Sebastian in fear. Sebastian looked back at them all in annoyance. Then, he glanced down at the mortal heart on the floor and glared.

"Come, Amelia," he summoned the human girl.

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:24 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Angelique flashed Raven an arrogant smile. The tiny vampiress smoothed her hands over her fluffy pink skirt. A few minutes passed as Raven simply looked at her. Her expression could be called sorrowful, though Raven did not say a word. Finally, Raven smiled sweetly at Angelique. "See you later, Angelique. Hey, Edan."

With that, Raven waved to her, turned around, and walked down the hall. No doubt she was attempting to find Alexander. After Raven spoke, Angelique felt warm arms wrap around her waist and squeeze her close. The vampiress was taken too much by surprise to act. Silently, Angelique berated herself for becoming so engrossed that she had not noticed someone behind her. As Raven's greeting had predicted, the person who hugged her was Edan. Instinctively, Angelique leaned into his warm body. Then, she had to do a double take.

"You're...you're using your arm?" Angelique asked in true surprise. Edan came into her view and started showing off his un-casted arm. The vampiress gasped and smiled brightly. "Oh my god, Edan, that's..." Angelique shook her head in disbelief. "Just wow."

"I'm even able to dance. I can do the electric slide." Randomly, Edan started dancing in the middle of the hall. "Or the....what is it...cha cha slide." He appeared to think about it; then he shrugged. "So, what are you all up to this fine Halloween?"

As Edan danced, Angelique covered her mouth and giggled softly. When he stopped, she strolled over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're very goofy," Angelique said, voice alight with laughter. She pulled his head down for a single kiss. The mortal blood in her veins boiled with a destruction only for him.

It had been difficult to rein in her wilder instincts, but being with Edan was her cure for her destructive withdrawal. In the past two months, the hunger Sebastian had created within her was somewhat suppressed. Of course, she had to appease herself with a food source. Angelique still preferred human blood, but she resisted the temptation to consume flesh. Every time she touched Edan her wilder instincts were incited, much like at the current moment.

Angelique allowed herself a few seconds to just kiss him. The vampiress enjoyed the sensation of Edan's touch. Reluctantly, Angelique pulled away to look at Edan and grinned impishly. "Oh don't mind Raven. She's trying to be my friend. I don't know why. She's so weird and I'm not. Besides, I hate her."

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

User ImageUser Image
xxxxThe Halloween dance was tonight. Amelia had a few costumes to choose from, there was a vampire, a witch, a fairy, a princess, robin hood, and then there were a few others, all of which were strewn across her room. She hadn't grown much over the years, and always had more than one costume per year due to her mother insisting that she shouldn't wear the same one once. She did anyway. Either way, she had plenty of options, she just honestly had no clue what to wear. Seeking Raven out sounded like a good idea.

xxxxWalking over to her closet, Amelia slipped out of her uniform and threw it into her dirty clothes hamper, then dug through her closet for a different outfit. She didn't hate the uniforms, she just preferred to wear pants when it was cold out. After she had chosen her new outfit and put it on, Amelia grabbed her phone and slipped it into her pocket, then headed towards her door to go find her best friend.

xxxxA soft voice in her head made her stop, 'Come, Amelia'. It was Sebastian. What could he want? She really got irritated when he used this calling thing on her, especially since she really couldn't ignore him. Guess she'd have to find Raven later, certainly before the dance.

xxxxWalking out her door, Amelia followed the pull of the voice in her head. She already knew where she was going, honestly it wasn't the first time he had called her, and usually it was always in the same place out in the forest. It was always a blur when she walked to go find Sebastian, making it to where if he hadn't called her, she probably wouldn't find the place on her own. She didn't mind, searching around the forest for a vampire wasn't exactly on her top list of exciting things.

xxxxEventually, she came upon an old building, and slowly stepped inside. She knew Sebastian wasn't alone, there were quiet little noises that she would hear, indicating that there were more vampires around. She was almost completely dealing with the fact that there were vampires now, but the thought that they could kill her in a heartbeat still sat in the back of her mind. A few more feet, and Amelia found Sebastian, a dead thing at his feet, she said thing because it was so mangled that she couldn't even tell if it had been a boy or a girl, it stank, the scent of human blood filling the room, her nose wrinkled at the smell, but other than that, she did not wince at the sight, nor the fact that she was pretty sure that there was a dead vampire over by the wall, only knowing that it was a vampire because it's chest was not ripped open, and that was usually what Sebastian would do to his victims. You called? She crossed her arms, raised her eye brow, and leaned on one leg more than the other, looking at Sebastian with a bored expression. He couldn't be thirsty, due to the corpse at his feet, so he had to want something, and she wasn't sure what.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxx----
                              {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                              {THOUGHTS}xxIIWhat does he want?
                              {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[.......]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:16 pm
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
Body & Blood

User ImageThe rank scent of rancid blood wafted throughout the room. Sebastian curled his lip in an expression of visible disgust. Deep within Sebastian ached for a taste of something sweeter than average; that was the reason he had Amelia. She was wonderful for sating his frequent cravings. Meanwhile, the cravings had only gotten stronger over the past two months. He was slowly growing restless. Sebastian longed to all out destroy something, drink in puddles of human blood. His coven could sense his restlessness and, therefore, reflected it.

It was a couple of minutes before Amelia arrived. Sebastian detected her arrival a minute before he actually saw her. Amelia's stride arose a familiar scraping sound over the dirt and leaves of the forest. Then came her scent, which was so cloyingly sweet that it made his mouth water. When he finally saw her, Sebastian rose to his feet and looked at her. The mortal girl gazed upon her surroundings with disgust. She crossed her arms and looked up at him. Swiping a tongue over his lips, Sebastian attempted to breathe evenly. Alas, the scent of the girl's blood was enough to make his blood boil with anticipation.

He took his time in approaching her, seemingly teasing himself through his slow pace. Sebastian's eyes burned straight into Amelia's and were filled with blood lust. Gently, Sebastian moved her head to the side. He bent his head down and rested his nose against her throbbing jugular. There he proceeded to inhale the thick and delicious smell of her life's essence. He moved his nose and replaced it with his mouth. Sebastian dragged his mouth down to the crook of her shoulder. So tempted was he to rip apart her throat, but he taught himself patience with Amelia. He intended to keep her alive for his pleasure. He had only taken blood from her thus far; his entertainment originated from killing mortals. Of course, that entertainment was growing old. He would need to find another source sometime soon.

His teeth broke her skin and inserted themselves into her bloodstream. Then, he retracted his teeth and replaced them with his mouth. Sebastian took a sample of her blood into his mouth. Eagerly he swallowed, sighed softly, and returned for more. When he finished, Sebastian pulled away from her with bloodstained lips. He looked straight into Amelia's eyes and said, "You are delicious. You have my thanks, Amelia."

That last part he added reluctantly. Sebastian narrowed his eyes and licked his lips of the blood, leaving behind pale lips.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxSeeing Sebastian lick his lips made her groan internally. So he was still thirsty. There was no surprise held by her. In his slow approach to her, she just kept her gaze locked with his, the blood lusting eyes burning into her own gaze of pure agitation. He just always picked the worst times to call her. His touch was gentle, one she was very used to now, as she felt his nose slowly move to touch her neck, she could feel the adrenaline running through her veins, anticipating the pain soon to take place on her neck. He took his time, and for that she hated him. It was like dragging out a kiss intended for two lovers, though that was far from the two. She just wished for him to bite her, and get it over with, but perhaps that was why she was so... Captivated by Sebastian. As much as he could never surprise her, he could keep her interested, and that was perhaps the only reason she participated in the acceptance of his teeth at her neck willingly.

xxxxHis mouth on her skin threatened to send shivers down her spine, but she suppressed them, not wishing to give him the satisfaction. She knew his teeth would be piercing her skin soon, and the thought had her on the edge. Dimly, she thought of all the girls who would swoon at the thought of a vampire feeding from them, thinking it was romantic. Amelia would probably yell at those girls if she could. Being bitten by a vampire was not romantic, it was far from it, they were monsters. That was all. Her thoughts were soon broken by the pain at her neck as Sebastian's teeth punctured her skin, causing her to gasp slightly. Her legs threatened to turn weak, but she stood as strong as she could. And soon enough, he pulled away, leaving her neck with blood coating his lips. Her blood.

xxxxWhat he said next only made her raise her eyebrow. He never thanked her. She kept her gaze locked in his as she spoke. You have terrible timing you know, I was busy being a high school girl and trying to figure out what I was going to wear to the dance. Her mind going back to all of her outfits made her remember one tiny problem. Most of them would reveal the lovely bite marks she just so happened to have, hopefully no one would notice them.

xxxxAmelia looked around the room, then back to Sebastian, wondering if he was done with her now. She really felt like some servant or maid, though his word for it was pet. Either way, she was just a slave to him, and she hated it to her very core.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxx----
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIIWhat does he want?
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[.......]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Body & Blood

User ImageHer eyes remained locked with his as she spoke to him. Never once did Amelia appear to falter. In his presence, she showed physical signs of comfort and even boredom. In some strange way, Amelia was protected by Sebastian's reluctance to kill her. Her blood was a sweet and special treat to him, something he only saved for occasional binges. When Amelia did come to him, she did so willingly. Maybe some part of her knew that he would kill her if she did not do his bidding. Regardless of her obedience, Amelia continued to interest him; it was enough to distract him from raiding and killing the nearest town.

Sebastian was getting to the point where his destructive needs were becoming less and less dormant. As time dragged on, he could feel the familiar hunger claw its way past his reasoning mind and blind him with its beautiful red rage. It was the animal he could not deny. It was the curse that bound him to death. Briefly, Sebastian thought of the God that he had served and who had forsaken him. He thought of the cross and Jesus hanging from his noble crucifix. The image of the cross filled him with bitter hate. He still remembered the past life, of which his vampiric origin was descended.
Softly, Sebastian rumbled a soft growl; that was his only physical sign of emotion.

His eyes bore into the mortal girl. "I care not for your trivial activities," Sebastian said. "I care only for your mortal blood." He tilted his head to the side to observe her. He could not imagine what a dance was or its significance. One-thirds of him was curious; the other two-thirds did not give a crap. Still, he could not help but ask, "How important could an insignificant gathering be?"

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games