Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm
Spike looked out with her. "Is there something wrong out there?" He asks a little afraid for yuki and himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 pm
" not really... can we go outside? " she said still staring, the brightness in her eyes seemed to dim a little bit every mintue or so.

[[ btw im time skipping yuki, not sai ]]

" well thats the edges of town, the alleys, and the main city. " she panted tired from running all over creation " i would say the forests would need a bit more energy... " yuki said scanning the sidewalk below for food.
" agreed... " marcus had sat down on one of the stairs leading up to the roof of the building, " save me some? pleeeeeease? "
yuki looked in disgust " fine, begger " she muttered before jumping down off the side of the building.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm
(I got the entire week off ^_^)

"We?....sure i guess we can. i'll join since i should watch you...not that i dont trust you it's just...well you'd do the same in my situation." He says thinking out what to say carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:46 pm
[[ awesome ]]

" i know " sai muttered heading outside. She looked around at the orange tinted forest infront off her, it was wide and looked to go on forever. she fought the urge to go soaring through the trees in a full sprint, something she hadn't done for a while.
yuki came back up about 15 mintues later dragging an unconsious woman behind her " here " yuki said leaving her near marcus on the ground.
marcus bit into the womans arm and finished her off " mm you always get the best yuki " he said walking up next to her putting an arm on her shoulder.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:52 pm
"Umm...fallow me i guess...." He leads her out into the garden and takes in a deep breath of air.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 pm
sai followed spike out into the garden and rolled up her sleeves some " its getting cold... " she walked ahead of him and sat down on one of the stone benches.

" lets get going " she said walking back to the edge of the building and jumping off.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm
"Yeah....i love it....does it bother you?" He asks standing near but choosing not to sit down yet. 'it's so strange talking to her like this.....its like hey sorry i had you locked up for so long lets talk like normal people....'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:43 pm
" why would my opinion matter to you? " she said a bit harshly, sai felt the hostility build up in her again ' why should i even be talking to him? after all of the threats he's made against me... i would probably be safer in the cell now that i think about it... thats where his threats could'nt become reality unless yuki let him '  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm
Spike sighs and sits down at the end opposite of her and looks up into the sky. "Look....i only did what i did because it was yuki's idea...i love her...I'd do anything for her....I've stolen blood bags,defended her from an attack from four other vampires and possibly killed at least two of them....and i even kept you prisoner....and for that i am sorry....i might not be her possession in the way she interacts with me....but my heart and soul are certainly her's..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:09 pm
After a moment or two a devious throught popped into her mind, she tried not to smile so the atmosphere would stay serious but the corners of her mouth perked up slightly ' ...this just might make yuki banish me from her home... although it could result in death ' she thought. " ...i.... understand completely " sai muttered  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:19 pm
"Hmm?" Spike looks over at Sai and looks her in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm
she returned the look " what? " she felt that spike was already trying to figure her out. "well i mean... i've been in a situation kind of like yours and i know that feeling you have... but it did'nt include anothor person. "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:32 pm
"Oh i see....who was he?"He asks in a curious tone as he goes back to looking at the sky. 'just what is she getting at?'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:44 pm
she felt a little releived that he wasnt staring at her anymore " hmm anothor vampire... he kind of looked like you exept older... " sai lied, she never really had a 'commited' partner mostly all vampires never had one or want one for that matter.

yuki stopped on a branch and clutched marcus' arm, she put her finger over her lips to tell him to stay low and be quiet. down below the two was a werewolf most likely a hunter or scout, the were sniffed the air feeling an awkward presence but disregarded it. yuki let go of marcus and made her way down the tree without a sound, she stealthfully creeped up behind the were and sliced its throat with her sharp nails " when they find this they will know its warning. " she said looking up at marcus.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:57 pm
"I see....and may i ask why the corners of your mouth were perked up slightly not too long ago? remembering a good memory i take it?" he asks,finishing with an ear to ear grin.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games