Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:30 pm
she followed and looked around in awe "it looks so cool" she said quietly as she looked around.

(i g2g ill be on tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:31 pm
he smiled " were very efficient in our work" he said  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm
Katie walked away from the group, feeling sick and wondering where she should go.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:33 pm
Eric was staring with amusement at everything around the city when he accidently ran into some chick nocking her over. Looking down at katie he held out his hand for her to take " im sorry about that i should pay more attention to where im going "  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:36 pm
"It's ok," Katie smiled and took his hand. "Ditto. Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:43 pm
"Eric blaze and im not from around here" he said a he noticed that she wasnt a human and well this was surprising.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 pm
"I can tell," Katie said with a smile, "You need help finding something?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:20 pm
" Im looking fr a Jhon satan my dumbass brother Ember Blaze dissapeared or something while working with him " Eric said as his hands slid over his sword, it was a habit of something he used to do.  

SuperShitFace

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:23 pm
hunter-the wanderer
(( this might get confusing idk))

A cloaked man lands infront of samantha and the others, "give it up wrath i am going to kill you for hurting sam" Wrath looked at the man, "but i killed you and i have your axe" Wrath serches for it but cant find it, "you mean this axe" Wrath charges at hunter with an evil look, Hunter slashed once then wrath dissapeared after loseing alot of blood, Hunter rushes up to samantha and hugs her, "im sorry i put you thru that i didnt know he would come so soon, i love you"

Samantha felt someone's arms and hunter's voice. "hunter?" She wondered if she had passed out and was dreaming. She bite her lip and if hurt a little. Samantha was awake. She hugged hunter and cries into his chest. "Oh hunter it's you. It's really you right?" Her words muffled in his shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Hunter gets on his knee and holds her close then whispers into her ear, "it is me, and i have a question for you" Hunter started diging around in his pocket  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm
Samantha knew what he was thinking when he got to one knee. She put her hand over his pocket and whispered back to him. "Not now. It's too early. I'm just not ready for that, yet." She moved her face in front of his just an inch away. Samantha stared into his eyes and smiled, she knew it was him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 pm
Hunter smiled, "ok" THen wraped his arms around her waist and picked her up, then kissed her, "i love you"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:06 am
"Not another one," Katie muttered, "John is dead actually. I killed him."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm
" So i should thank you for killing Ember then? " Eric said as he smiled happily. eric never liked ember just because he was able to entice some mystical dragon and came back from hell didnt mean that he should get praised for his achievements while eric was ignored.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:48 pm
Katie smiled, "Well, to be honest, I'm not sure what happened to that low life. How did you know him?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games