Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:20 pm
((Hey, Rachel here, I'm pushing it to tomorrow. 1 day left till Dance so you better go get those dresses everyone! Wrap up what your doing so it can be pushed to tomorrow.))

Edit!

I've changed it to the next day and would like to notify everyone. It will be a fullmoon in the RP tonight, right before the night of the ball. Use this to your advantage- to those people who are affected by the fullmoon- and you can spark up some interesting drama before the ball. Hope it gives you some ideas!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm
((Oh my Madness,The Dance is Tomorrow! eek Yes!))  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:29 am
(( >_> ))

Kunji stops tickling Alicia and moves onto Alice and starts to tickle her for a second. "Well I should get to my dorm room and sleep. I less you want me to stay." He said tickling Alice till she wanted him to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:21 pm
Ivan rubbed his arm where she punched him and smiled at her "I don't know" He said then pasted a poster for the dance and stopped to read "What's this?" He asked  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm
"Kunji,Can you stop If you keep tickling Alicia.She might throw up"Alice Said."And sure You can stay here, It will be like a Slumber Party and Oh the Dance is going to be tomorrow so Don't forget your tux we made you just don't use your powers on that day that much okay?"Alice Said as she had a flashback of what happened earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm
"Well I dont want what happen earler this week to happen again." Kunji said stopping his tickling and looks around and starts to think about Consler who was gone. Consler was still in Kunji's room sleeping and Kunji did not leave anything out for Consler to eat.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:43 pm
"What happen to Consler?"Alicia and Alice asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:49 am
Kunji looks around. "Well I think he's in my room sleeping right now and mite show up and then want something." He looks at Alicia and Alice and sits down on the floor.  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:43 pm
((@NoOneInParticular: Do you know what sucks? No, not skanks with lollipops, but sneeze fits. OMG there pains in the a**! I want to curl up in a ball but I can't. Know why? Cause I'll get boogers all over myself. I have officially duct taped a tissues to my face.))

((@Rachel: But what if they don't have dresses? Do we have permission to go dress shopping?!!! *holy grail music*))

Ray looked at it and cocked her head. "Looks like a school shin dig." She said looking at the bright color usage. She thought of what it would be like going, but looked to Ivan, shaking the idea from her head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm
((Guys, your characters are in highschool, are you really going to ask for permession? Yes, yes, sneak out over night, skip class, it's hishschool! Just don't do anything too crazy..))  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:53 pm
((Well see, that would be Raychel and Shylo ALL THE WAY, but Jenn is still Moral. =P))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Jenn smiled and settled in the feeling of Haki's love. It made the seat a whole lot comfier. "Your welcome. I'm glad I met you." She said back to him, tracing a finger under his chin.

Haki looked over to a clock on the wall. "Hey, we still have about an hour. You wanna go shopping for the ball?"  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:20 pm
"Hehe, Okay." Jenn said with a smile. "Are you gonna run us there?" She asked, thinking about the consequences of getting caught.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:27 pm
He chuckled a little bit, and then answered her in a calm voice. "Sure, why not?" Haki grabbed Jenn and slightly pushed her off of him onto the seat, and then opened the front door. "Ladies first." He said, repeating what his mother taught him in previous years.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 pm
Ivan read it then looked at Ray 'I wonder if she would like it, it might be fun for the pack too' Ivan thought "so what do you think about this um...dance thing?" Ivan asked  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff