Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:02 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahri

Ahri perked up at the mention of the fiance,"Oh where is he?", she asked looking around only to find handsomely roughish man approach them with a smiling face,"Oh hi", she said politely seeing he was trying to be proper she smiled at him,"Its very nice to meet you", she offered her hand,"My names Ahri I'm Maeve's best friend here at Yokia", she told him peeking behind him she noticed the boy and woman were looking over at them,"Is that your lovely wife?", she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:04 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Zero and Kaname both got up at the same time and soon got a text form there sister say she and there mother where on there way so the got ready and headed towards the main gates. "I hope that crazy sister of ours keeps her act together."Zero says and Kaname laughs.

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:05 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack strolled into the cafeteria still sleepy eyed from staying up all night and he had his hoodie over his head as he looked up noting his friend nearby,"Hey!", he called over to them pulling back his hood to reveal some adorable bed head hair, as he walks up to them smiling,"You two seems in a chipper mood", he noted Maeve hugging onto an older man and his eyes soften,"So it seems Maeve's parents have come over today how nice", he smiled at the man waving politely and offering his hand,"Jack Frost", he grinned,"Nice to meet ya".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri nodded slowly, to him and watched as the brightly appearances of their parents appeared of course they took on Human forms and their celestial glow was still around them but not so intense and rather muted to reserve, her mother having no real form took on that of a beautiful blonde with a fair complexsion and blue green eyes, she approached her daughter and Leo gracefully as she pulled them together and platned a kiss on each of their foreheads,"Its been awhile children I am blessed to see you both", she said kindly. As she turned her attention to Eri,"My darling.. you look worried", she smiled at her and whispered in her ear,"Dont be.. Ares is here only for his son you needn't worry about the God's knowing your little relationships they dont see them as threats since your in school", she looked up worried, as Ares approached she turned to greet him,"Welcome son of Hera and Zeus".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Leo looked up as the Titaness appeared and he could tell that her and his father would be ladened with sacred sealing beads and jewels tucked round their ankles and waist and neck and arms,"Hello..", he replied softly feeling so much warmth from her as he smiled up at her even though she was Eri's mother he always found great comfort in her perhaps because she was the Titaness of all creation. He heard her whisper to her daughter feeling Eri's sense of uneasy vanish as his father approached from the shadows claden in armor he strolled and stopped before his son,"Greetings great Titaness Gaia", he told her bowing respectfully as she seemed to nod to him,"I am glad we can come together on such good terms for our children", he looked down at his son and patted his shoulder,"Have you been doing well with your studies my son?", he asked turning him around and walking off leaving gaia and Eri to follow after,"Of course father.. always", he replied neutrally it was always best not to show to much emotion infront of Ares he wasn't a man to deal with alot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:27 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Oh dad you such a gentleman always. Ahri is right she has become my very best friend. Im so lucky to have found her. She smiles at Ahri and hugs her waist and steps back while Ahri addresses her dad. It takes everything thing she has not to laugh out loud when Ahri mentions her mom being lovely. On the outside she grumbles quietly. Now Now young lady that's no way to speak about your mother. I so wish you two could be civil. It was just then that Jack come up and addressed her dad. She blushes when she see's his face. Hi Jack this is Ken my dad, but I'm sure you already know him. Dad this is Jack frost. I know you remember the stories you used to tell me about you and your brothers playing with him in Maine. While Jack and her dad spoke it just then really sank in on how old Jack really was, and the fact that all his loved ones I'm sure have already long passed. She gets snapped out of her thoughts when she hears her mothers voice. Hello everyone I'm Lisa Maeve's mom.....She stops hearing everything and locks eye on Tyler who was trailing behind Lisa. He started looking at her with huge eye's and a pleased grin on his face. She watched his eye trace her body slowly and eagerly. Ah ewwww.... Why did I agree to marry this guy? Felling uncomfortable she hides behind Jack with out thinking. Maeve...MAEVE Maeve snaps out of her head and looks at her mom. Once her mother get her attention her mother forces a smile and says. Hello dear its nice to see you, that I have to ask what are you doing wearing that ridiculous outfit and flip flops for gods sake. They are an abomination to shoes. I dressed to impress apparently mother. Why? she looked in Tyler's general area. Her mother getting the hint she smiles. Well hunny Tyler wanted to see you its been months and you have barely spoke to him. I know you wanted a year to do whatever, but you must not leave you fiancee in the dark like that. I mean you are to be married in less then a year. You should start building your relationship now. Maeve started tensing up now. Why tell my bussiness to everyone Jack didnt need to know that. Oh god what if other people heard they might thing I'm pregnant or something. Why else would you get married at 18. Oh god I think I'm going to throw up. She paused realizing she just said that out loud. It was then that Tyler finally spoke. Are you sick? After the question he walked over the Maeve and put a arm around her waist. Oh hunny what have you been eating or drinking rather. I know how much you like to indulge in things you must not. He was looking at Jack now as if he was threatening him to back off. Maeve jurked out of his arms as if he shocked her. Ummm.....Right, is all she could say looking right at Jack with im sorry all over her face. They had become rather close the past week after her drinking episode the day of the dance. He had sat with them at lunch and started walking her to and from call and to her dorm. It was completely innocent but it had flamed the little spark of desire she had for him the first day they met.

{MOM}

{DAD}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{fiance}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Zero and Kaname made it to the front gate to see Leo and Ares leaving and seen Eri with what the could only guess be her mother,both men bow to them all before seeing a black car slowing and a door opens and a silver haired girl jumps out and makes a b-line for the two boys."ZEROOOOO,KANAMEEE!!!"she yells as she jumps and hugs both of them with the bigest of smiles on her face."I have missed you."She says getting a hug back form both of them."We missed you too Abella."Kaname says and both of them look up as a beautiful blond haired woman steps out of the car and they both smile."Hello mother."They both say and she smiles."My you two seem to have grown in a short time boys."She says with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:37 am
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

You could hear a loud noise above your head and you shall see a silver plated Helicopter was descending onto a nearby plot of land out jumped andrew his assistant and 3 other followers 2 whom where bodyguards and the assistance assistant,"Keep me update on that status", he told the woman next to him who had a an earpiece in and was talking in rapid french on the other recieving line, she held int he massive tablet up against her in support and was using it to make call orders and keep up with the stocks of the main business line. Andrew looked over seeing his 2 nephews his niece and his sister,"Ah Zurie..", he stated approaching her he took up her hand a planted a kiss on it,"ça fait un moment ma soeur chérie(its been awhile my darling sister)", he told her smiling as he planted a kiss on each side of her cheek as in custom.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:49 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Derrick laid in a blissful sleep before he hear a series of loud stomps causeing him to lazily open one eye... only to see in his shock in honor his rugged father starring proudly downwards at him a large smug grin upon his face "time to get up me boy!" he barked before talking hold of derricks bead frame swiftly toppling it to to side cause derrick to fall to the dorm floor ....

User Image

still half asleep and fuming the bed-headed derrick shot up almost as quickly as he fell " The hell old man! " growled derrick "you call! you knock! you don't just show up and toss me out of bed you creep!"

"old?... creep are you changeling the alpha boy?" derricks dad said with a mocking chuckle

"maybe i am!" snapped derrick before leaping forward towards his father

...... -mean while outside of derricks dorm-

User Image

Derrick mother sat quietly and calming on a near by bench not to far from the dorms them self ... she could hear loud audible smashing sound with the dorm her husband had just enter... taking a deep breath she opened her eyes just in time to a fully wolfed derrick smash through the fort of the dorm building... quickly fallowed by a fully wolfed husband who leaped forward to continue the tussle " i suppose boy will be boy's..." she said with a small smile fallowed by a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:53 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

A long dark purple limo enter the scene stopping at the school's entrance with a screech… after a few moments of silence a oddly dressed butler in a sleeveless suit with dragon tattoos opened the limbo door… a sleek diamond covered cane swung out into view from the limbo and a very tall and outlandased dress man stepped out taking a deep breath from his nose “Yup! This is a school alright! I can smell the raging hormones!... do me a favor babe if any of these dressed up horn dog teenagere touch you make sure you get there first and last name so we can send em a bill~!” chuckled veron von black heart father of su…

User Image

Su mother gently flew out of the limo with a small giggle “hehehehe oh von you're such a little devil” she said letting her feet just hovering over the ground.

“Heh… yeah” grinned veron “seriously though first and last... “ said veron as the two made there way into the school.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Zurie smiles warmly at her brother."Good morning my dear brother."She says then she sees Abella and the boys walk up to them."Hello uncle."They all say with smiles."Is Call still sleeping I would have thought Kel would have her out here."Zurie says with a smile."Will knowing Call she is most likely not listening to Kel."Zero says with a little grin and Kaname nods."Come uncle mother and Abella lets go get them and we can get some food."He adds taking Abella by the hand and heads into the school with them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora had woken up a little later that morning but not to late and she had managed to drag Su out of bed carrying her friend on her back as they snuck out the window and head over to the boys dorms she peeked over Derricks dorm to watch him and another wolf run and seemingly attack each other looking over at Su she nervously asked,"What if his parents dont like me!!", she squeaked biting her nails nervously as she leaned over the edge to inspect the little tussle with worry.

Andrew looked over at her smiling,"Of course..", he smiled,"The boys are most likely right she didn't want Kel to come but I thought it best I can't have my Heir unguarded", he told Zurie turning as he seen his businessman Veron Blackheart making his way with his wife down the way,"Oh.. a moment I will join you all", he told his sister politely as he approached Veron,"Hello there Blackheart", he smiled offering his hand,"Its been a little while come to see you little girl?", he asked trying not to look over at the own mans gaurd who was oddly fashioned and paying his wife a respectful nod,"Lovely to see you Ms. Blackheart", he offered to take her hand and kiss it politely and then he snapped his fingers as the assistance assistant, came forward and offered a small present,"For your wife a lovely pair of Tiffany Earings.. a small token of thanks to the wonderful business we do", he told his colleague.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:14 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri looked over; at his mother as they passed the Cross family she smiled as they bowed to her parents clearly realize their status she kept her head bent until they seemed to be heading to the far end of school Ares and Leo were lost in thought,"Mother..", she asked softly,"Even though it is a small thing to them.. it isnt...", she stopped as her mothers gently voice told her softy,"There is no need to worry my darling... everything will happen in good time..", her face grew solemn,"Though there will still be a great sacrfice...", she told her kindly pulling her to the side she said,"Perhaps when you have a moment we can meet up with Zero and I can bless you both..", she told her quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:20 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked up as jack approached and she grinned at him,"Hello there frosty boy", she gave him a wink before turning her attention to Maeve's mother and fiance,"Oh this is your fiance", she said watching him trying to interact with Maeve,"He is a cutie Maeve dear", she looked uneasily at Jack who seemed to be watching the whole thing with a calculated frosted look,"Oh my you must be lucky", she told her friend deciding to ignore jack he was having to do a male duel already. She gasped as Maeve said she was going to be sick,"Oh no sweetheart!!!", she goes over shoving the boy out of the way and cradling maeve,"Honey is going to be okay lets take deep breathes and breathe!", she told her rather worried about her condition.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:26 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack looked up smiling at the group,"Oh yea its been a long time", he rubbed the back of his head,"Sorry guess the whole noggin is going a bit loosey", he shrugged his shoulders turning as Maeve's mother approach to criticize her outfit,"I think she looks cute..", he said looking confused as she began to hide behind him only when Lisa brought up the marriage did his face do a full 360 turn of shock,'Wait what!! marriage! she is getting married!!', he thought looking over at the guy who seemed to approach maeve pulling her in,'To that little a*****e! I remember him he was always such a whiny kid..', frowning jack crossed his arms watching in disapproval as the guy tried to woe maeve in front of him and he narrowed his eyes back,'Arranged marriage,... what is this the 16th century?', he watched in utter glee is Ahri shoved the boy out of the way and grinned broadly making his way over to his two girls,"Well now..", he said putting a friendly arm around the both of them and glaring over at tyler in a smug expression,"Why dont we all sit down and get to know each other but of course..", he grinned,"I remember you to tyler.. its been a few years..", his eyes twinkled.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games