Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahri

Ahri looked down at the ribbon smiling as she closed his hand over it,"Yea its mine and yes I know who you are", she looked up at him rather sadly,"You can't remember anything?... you seem so different..", she shook her head,"I'll try to help you remember but I dont know if it will do any good for now", she motioned for him to follow her,"Come on I'll tell you everything I know", she walks with him down the hall beging from the beginning.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:19 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sinbad looks over at the headmaster."Understood but what about the boy,hes like a new born right now."He says."He has no idea who he is or what he is."He adds and Kel looks over at Rem."This girl is a danger to her self and those around her,lust is a powerful and dangers emotion,but I will follow orders."He says turning away form Rem before speaking again."I have something else to attend to."He says before walking and as he leaves he passes Ahri and Konren."I wish you luck Konren and Ahri....never mind"He says giving them a grin before leaving to find call.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:55 am
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked over at Zero smiling,"I have a better idea", she told him taking up his hand she ran with him til they were scaling the side of a building and jumping up she landed onto the roof pointing up at the stars,"Lets just stargaze together.. I think this is gonna be a sweet topping to the end of this night", she told him, laying down as she tucked her arms behind her head and looked up at the sky.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra turned to him nodding with a smile she joined him for one last dance and when the music ended and it seemed the whole place was finishing up with the festivities she told him,"Tonight was pretty sweet can't wait til another one of these things pop up", she walked with him outside stopping at the entrance,"Guess this is it for the night", she looked down at her shoes kind shyly,"I'll be seeing you around school?", she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Meave felt a strong arm around hold her up and moving her as she woke. What?.....Where are we going?.....Where is Ahri? She starts to pull away from Jack and attempt to keep standing... She quickly decided to set on the ground. Standing took to much coordination. Man I need another drink and food. Maeves thoughts were interrupted by Jack explained where Ahri was and that she was safe and he intended to take her to her room. Room? Why do you want to take me to my room? She starts giggling and winks. She gets a great idea yes lets go to my room. Ahri, I know is perfectly fine, It will be nice to see her relax now that he is back and hopefully healed up. Lets grab some food on the way and and coke for my little bottle of Jack in my room. She reached up to have him help her get up.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack shook his head at maeve and smiled,"I guess we can pick you up a snack but I think", he told her smiling,"Enough alcohol for the night kay?", he asked her sweetly before he hauled her around the corner heading to the cafeteria to grab her a bite before they would go to the room.

Leo looked over at the headmaster and then back at Sin,"Look its the orders we were given dont make this complicated", he watched Kel walk away,"I hope he is gonna be okay...", he turned to the group,"Ill be finishing up surveying the end of the dance see you both", he then takes off down the hall and out the door with super speed. The head master turns to Sinbad smiling,"It will be alright my boy... everything willl work itself out in good time", he then began to walk away only to dissolve himself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 am
PaganYanik
PeachesDarkSide
Pacwick

Week 5 Parents day

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri woke that morning with a rather exciting fresh take on life but then she remembered that not only was her mother going to be coming so was Ares and she wasn't looking forward to that, she got up dressed quickly and head out the door meeting up with Leo where they were both suppose to greet their god parents near the outer perimeter of the school, she arrived breathlessly only to see Leo staring over at her as they stood their waiting together,"They will be here soon", she said looking ahead rather nervously,"What are we going to tell Ares..?", she whispered over to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:48 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Leo had managed to wake up extra early mediating that morning in his room for several hours before his room mate popped up and asked what the hell he was doing. He managed to slip out to the meeting spot and watched Eri approach rather nervously asking him what they were going to tell his father he remained silent already sensing the parents up ahead,"Nothing..", he whispered,"Tell him nothing.. I'll handle my father..",he promised even though he rather not deal with Ares and his temporal wrath he would to keep Eri out of the cross fires he just hopes Zero would be to busy with his parents to budge in to early.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve wakes up to her phone going off........Hummmm....She hears her mother on the other line with her usual tone. A mixture of overbearing concern with irritation. We are in the cafeteria where you said to meet. I assume you are still in bed as usual. No sense of urgency or want to keep your word. I knew this school would be a mistake. Ehhh....Why mom....Shuuuuush....Not even awake a minute and you have already made me feel bad. Is dad with you? You are so frustrating young lady of course your dad is with me, and........we have a surprise for you. Fine Im up and getting dressed now. She hangs up the phone and jumps up out of bed grumbling and talking out loud. A surprise of course she would. It is something is excited about, so I know I will love it, ya right. I have never like any surprise she has given me. She uses a surprise and a way to torture me every time. She grabs an outfit that she knows her mom would not approve of. The pants were red skin tight showing every curve with a matching red Top that barely covered her boobs with an open back. Shoes why didn't I buy read shoes. Oh yes I have a white pair of loud fippy flopps. Yes she will hate those. She giggles as she starts digging in her closet for the shoes once she found them she put them on still giggling.

{MOM}

{DAD}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{fiance}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:57 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked up as she heard her bestie complaining to someone on the phone getting up she stretches archign her back as she did,"Hmm...? Is something wrong dear?", she asked crawling to the edge of her bed to slip off and beginning to dress having slept in her underwear, she turns as she finishes to see Maeves outfit was rather attractive, she raised a brow and smiled,"You look good..", she licked her top lip.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:14 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Oh lady love I'm sorry you do not have to get up.... While she was in the closet getting her shoes Ahri must have gotten dressed cause when she turned around giggling she see she was dressed and ready to go. Are you coming with me? I was talking to my mother and she is waiting for me with dad and apparently a surprise for me. YAY!!! She perked up and smiled at Ahri when she liked her lips and commented on her outfit. Thank you lady love you can always make my smile. Your the best!!! You look completely delectable as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:18 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked over at her smiling sweetly as she waltz over to inspect her her more closely,"Does your mommy and daddy of approve of your wardrobe darling?", she asked planting hands on her Maeve's waist she pulls her in closer to her and blows in her ear whispering,"You might not want to make your mother and father angry now...", she finally stopped playing around and strutted herself over to the door posing for Maeve,"Come on hun lets go meet the parents".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

OH lady love you are in a playful mood this morning. Before Maeve could tease Ahri in return Ahri backed away and did a sexy pose then pulled her arm and led her out the door. Irate my mother yes. I absolutely do!! She follows Arhi for a bit then throws an arm around her neck and moves her toward the cafeteria. My dad is pretty awesome he might make a comment about what im wearing, but he never judges me mom does. Thanks for coming with me. I know I will need the support.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked over at maeve smiling sincerly,"Of course hun", she told her giving her a side hug,"Ill always try be here for you no matter what just dont pitch a fit if I have to take care of other business...", she thought about konren worried,"Better drop by there later make sure crazy isnt going to get him..", she thought to herself as they approached the cafeteria and entered through the doors,"Remember Maeve dear you need to eat as well..", she looked around the room inspecting the area,"Hmm.. there is alot of parents in here already... which ones are yours dear?", she asked her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:58 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Pitch a fit...now when have I ever lost my temper. She laughs and pulls Ahri closer needing her now more then ever. Food yes I agree......OH ******** notices her soon to be fiance first in the crowd. Ahri they brought HIM!! She rudely points at the guy and then see's her dad step forward and start walking toward here with a big smile on his face. Hello Meave it has been to long. The house is rather boring with out you in it. I see your doing....well...and I see you have dressed to impress and depress your mother. I was so much like you at your age. He reaches out and Maeve gladly jumps into his arms. Oh dad I've missed you to. I see you have made a friend already. Hi I'm Kennith but just call me Ken. He bows at Ahri very properly.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games