Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:29 pm
"Yeah!" She said, pulling back a little bit to look up at him. "Is yours too?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:36 pm
Ivan nodded his head slowly "Its an odd, foreign, and strangely warm feeling. I feel comforatable and weird at the same time" Ivan said softly "I kinda like it"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:50 pm
"Me too!" Ray said to Ivan, giggiling a little. "I thought I was hungry or something." She said still laughing a little. With a sigh she looked to the side, and then back up at him. "So what do you think it is?" She asked earnestly, wondering for real what was happening.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm
Kunji looked at Alice and Alicia on and bowed his head to show his respected both of them. His body still feels weak and he needs something to help him gain his strength. "Hey do you guys have anything to eat?" He looked at Alice and Alicia while rubbing the back of his head.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:40 am
"I....I truely don't know" Ivan said "I have fely many things in the past but nothing like this. Its totally foreign to be" Ivan looked at Ray and smiled alittle "But I think I can live with the feeling though"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:32 am
"We have Cookies and Milk"Alicia and Alice Said Holding a Tray of yummy Sugar Cookies and a Glass of White Milk."Or would you like us to make you something to eat?"Alicia Said asking Kunji.  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:07 am
Kunji looks at Alice and Alicia and smiles at them. "Cookies are a snack im hungry for some red meat like Hmmm.........Steak but you dont have to cook for me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm

"Oh. Sure." Jake said with his smile as her looked outside. "It look's nice enough... Ya know, if you ever need help with work, just ask me. I'm pretty good at some stuff... I could be like your tutor or something." He said with a laugh as he reached for her hand to bring her outside.

Reagan, blushing, allowed Jake's hand to grab hers as he lead her outside," You don't have to do that.. I mean, I understand everything fine it's just.. I can't think, I'm too tired.." And hungry she thought darkly. Walking into the grass now, Reagan lifted her red eyes toward the sky as the wind pushed her brown hair back. She closed her tired eyes, allowing Jake to lead her with her light stumbles every now and then.

PunkUnderPrep

Pink Spider Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Night had fallen rather quickly as the car concealing the newest student arrived. Grabbing the few possessions she owned, Dahlia Valentine walked briskly through the creaking iron gates, and after taking a deep breath and a quick look at the menacing building, she forged onward to explore the place where she would now be living.

Rocks ground against the bottom of her shoes as she moved closer to the entrance, for no reason fear quickened her heart beat and her hands began to quiver. What's wrong with me? She asked herself, but no answer replied. Pushing back the chilling emotions, she grabbed hold of the door handle and took refuge inside the main corridor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Jenn blushed, looking into Haki's eyes when he took her hands. "Aww... Your so sweet." She said honestly until she noticed Shinji in the recliner, then she laughed a little. "Ha, I love your pet." She said with a smile as she turned back to Haki. "Almost more then you." She said teasingly, sticking her tongue out.

Haki chuckled and quickly grabbed Jenn. "Oh, you're gonna get it now!" He said, and he pulled her onto him, tickling her.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

candinaye

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Rose laughed at Nikas confused face "Dont worry Nika...It was just a joke, which clearly you didnt get" she said between giggles. Deep down Rose knew that wasnt a joke..she was serious. "Besides im not going to leave alone" she said sweetly as she hugged her "Until, of course, you tell me to get lost"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:28 pm
Ray smiled, still looking up at Ivan. Then she felt it; a rain drop hit her forhead. She heard a little bit of thunder cracking in the distance. "Oh... Hear that?"

"Eeek! Stoooop!" Jenn squealed as Haki tickled her. She pushed away at his hand laughing and giggiling, feeling like she was little again. "That's my tickle spot! Ack!" She laughed hard as he reached her sides.

"Oh? Why don't we find a nice tree or something to rest under. I'm sure you can rest there." Jake said as he lead her through the grass to a hill where he saw a few tree's.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm
Ivan felt a raindrop then another and jumped alittle from the thunder. It shook him out of his moment with ray "Yeah I did, lets get inside" Ivan said

Nika sighed in relief and smiled as she hugged Rose back "I would never want you to leave, you make me feel nice inside and I never want that to go away" Nika whispered to Rose  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 pm
"Heh, alright." Ray said as she unclung herself and jogged inside, not wanting to be all wet again. She reached the door in a few seconds, turning around to wait for Ivan.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:09 pm
galgoon
Kunji looks at Alice and Alicia and smiles at them. "Cookies are a snack im hungry for some red meat like Hmmm.........Steak but you dont have to cook for me.

"We will get one from the cafe instead!"Alice Said. "Yeah"Alicia reply.Soon then Alice and Alicia were on there way to the cafe until they saw a girl unfamilar to the school,They thought they wanted to have a new friend so they came up to her."Hello"Alicia and Alice Said  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff