Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up at derrick rather fazzled at the way he just selflessly ruined his suit for her and then offered to carry her back drying up her petty tears she crawled over and climbed up onto his back wrapping her arms around his neck she felt herself happily content with the situation even though she felt the 100k gown was ruined,"Oh derrick...", she said rather happily,"This was the best night ever..", she yawned quietly and rested her head onto his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:57 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri turned to Zero taking up his hand she waved goodbye to the girls,"I'll be seeing you two around stay out of trouble kay?", she smiled whisking herself and Zero around the corner she let out a sigh of relief,"They were fun and all but alittle crazy", she admitted,"Alcohol isn't the best...", she admitted,"In having fun". She smiled at Zero,"Did you want to go and spend some quiet time away from people?", she suggested.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra filled her plate and slowly began to eat over in a corner, as girls tried to approach kaname with her off to the side. She wasn't paying much attention though mesmerized by the music and food she was eating she felt alot better and could tell it was getting late after sipping down some punch she slowly tried to make her way back over to kaname.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:03 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack by the end of it picked up maeve and started carrying her around,"Ahri wait..", he said watching her trying to sneak off,"Please be careful", he frowned,"I know your worried about him but if your intoxicated its better if you dont go down there at all", he looked down at maeve,"Maybe take care of her.... I can go in your stead if you want".

Leo looked over at Kel narrowing his eyes,"As such.. ..", he didn't get to finish his sentence before the over bursty mage blew through the doors eletrically charged,"Damn it Sin!", he said rather annoyed,"Stop making a mess of the school why did you get your powers back anyways? You need to seal that stuff its a heavy mess", he told him walking over to inspect him he frowned,"Jack frost told me your were all tore up earlier what happened to that?", he heard rapid footsteps and gasping from behind as he turned to see a dark haired kitsune rush towards konren,"Great!! this night just keeps getting crazier and crazier..", he replied with a sigh of aggravation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:08 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri smiled as she turned to Jack,"Thank you for being concerned but..", she smirked as she strolled around him playfully,"I think you can handle her just fine.. yourself", she then took off running as she made her way toward the hospital wing if she came to a skidding halt seeing the array of people in the hall and relief filled her eyes as she spotted a confused Konren by the doorway to Rem's room. Rushing forward she threw herself right ontop of him in a warm hug,"Konren!! your alright!!", she said more relieved than anything as she began to inspect his face and torso,"Are you feeling okay? Why do you look so confused...?", she asked rather nervously as she peered near her she noticed little miss frost girl staring out at them,"You...", she snarled at rem,"What you do to him this time", she growled.

[i can honestly say i have not felt like being on so that is why this is so late but there its here now]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:58 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel looks over when he hears Ahri's voice and walks back over to Leo as he looks down at Ahri and Konren."As far as not remembering any thing he seems to be in good heath."He says then he looks at Sin who had returned to normal after using magic to restore the door he broke and he looks at Leo."Ya Frost wasn't lieing when Kel hit me it felt like I was dieing but the headmaster removed my seal to heal my body,though I wont lie it still hurts like hell."He says before looking down at the three on the floor."Sooo I though the boy was sent away to be looked after."He asks confused as he looks on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:13 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles and waves to the others before being taken away by Eri and he looks at her warmly."I am glad alcohol don't effect me its a vile drink."He says with a sigh then he smiles."I would love some alone with you after all this."He says with a little laugh.

Kaname was fighting off girl after girl before he makes his way back to Kendra and smiles at her."Do you feel better now?"He asks as he holds out a hand."How about another dance before we call it a night."He adds warmly.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Derrick felling cal's grip tighten around him began to slowly job his way back towards the school giving cal's comment a small warm chuckle "lets get you clean up princess" he chuckled once more.

Konren still utterly bewillard by his present situation turned just in time to see Ahri arrive on the scene, his suspicion about her being the owner to the red ribbon were quickly proven to be right as she dashed forward to embrace him "ah! umm.. hey" he muttered nervously.

User Image

Rem's eye's flickered a bit upon the arrival of sin bad ... her mood only worsened as ahri me and quickly took hold of konren, Rem's usual pale complexion turned a bright burning red due to her anger and frustration.... rembegan to draw blood from biting her lip only to finally and competently lose her self in a fit of anger once Ahri turned to snap at her "LET GO OF HIM YOU S***!!!" she screamed beginning to relentlessly pound on the barriers wall of energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:42 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri instantly turned kitsune at those words tails lashed out ears flew back and staright up and her markings flickered onto her face as she lunged herself at the door growling at rem hissing in anger,"I'M NOT THE CRAZY B**** THAT PUT HIM IN A D*MN COMMA!", she screamed back she still had it out for rem pretty bad considering she almost killed konren then tried to hide him without getting him any medical help if she had her way with it it be blood on blood duel for sure.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:10 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel looks at Leo."I think I have rest my case on her."He says looking back at Rem then he looks at Sin."Hey Sin could you make that thing soundproof as well."He asks and Sin thinks for a moment."I don't know I have never tried but it would be funny to see people yelling and not being able to hear the annoying sound."He says a grin on his face Kel nods then looks at Ahri."Come on you two move over there and wait for the headmaster we can deal with the mouth on this one."He says before looking at Sin."Hey you can make it so I can use my powers in there right?"He asks and Sin looks at him."Yes...but what do you have in mind?"He asks and Kel looks at Rem."I want to read her broken mind and maybe I can heal it a little so shes not so crazy."He says

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

konren's head desperately reeled back and forth between Rem and Ahri as the two took turns spatting curses at each other and trading blows between the barrier "hey! hey! come on guys! lets just all take a moment to cool.. off " Konren slowly wave his arms about his eyes wide "let's all just take a moment to process everything ... god knows i need to" he said quietly placing a hand on to his forehead before glaceing over towards Leo who seemed to be a figure of authority "i keep hearing about this head master... is he coming here or can i go to him?" Konren asked taking a few steps toward Leo's direction.

User Image

Rem form across the barrier stared directly into Ahri's eyes with a glare that could sour milk.... only taking them off her for a brief moment to stare at konren who seemed to be holding his head out of exhaustion "oh... sweet heart" she muttered softly "i could have made your awaken some much easier... If it wasn't for them!" she snap her eyes darting towards Sinbad then than back to Ahri...

Konren stood not too far away from Leo still waiting for his answer before hearing the tail end of Kel's comment to Sinbad... his brow slightly raised with concern at Kel's proposal after all... she said they were lovers?... after dwelling on the comment for a brief moment konren shook his head and decided to stay put to see if he could get a one way ticket to the headmaster.

User Image

Rem within ear shot of Kel tilted her head to meet his gaze only to push herself off the wall into the rooms bed defensively crossing arm's she let out a huff "do what you want... i stand by what i said earlier, Our love is to strong to keep us apart no matter what you do!"  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:23 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo took control immediately as the boys tried to plot their own plans,"Wait a damn second..", he walked past konren over toward the two men and placing a hand on both shoulders and glared them both down,"Im the one in charge here until the head master gets here if you seem to have forgotten..", he narrowed his eyes at both of them,"He should be here soon and I dont want either of you doing anything crazy until then", he told them turning he looked over at Konren,"Hey you go sit down over there...", he pointed to a nearby bench,"You two", he turned back to sinbad and Kel,"Turn back to your human forms you aren't suppose to be using your powers on school property and you both know it", he looked over at ahri,"You go sit with him and same rules apply to you everyone keep your mouth shut and wait it out til the head master gets here if not I'm going to neutralize every ones power and I dont feel like passing out today".

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked up as konren began to get up,"Oh..", she bit her lower lip in guilt as he seemed to be having a head ache being alot more compliant now listened when Leo told her to stuff it back to her human form and walked over to sit on the bench looking up at konren,"Here..", she moved over allowing him to sit down as she asked him,"Does your head hurt alot?", she asked quietly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:38 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sin and kel look over at Leo."Cool it Leo we are only coming up with things that may be useful."Sin says and Kel tries to turn back to normal but found nothing."Ummm, about that it seems this is my base form now."He says,then he noticed the seal the headmaster put on him was gone as well."I will need to headmaster to put that back on me."He says before his ears and tails fade away but nothing else changed he even still had the markings on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Konren watched as rem rolled over in a huff before Turing to answer Ahri "ah...well i mean no physical pain ...i just feel like i'm lacking all personality ever thing that made me ...me seems lost" konren said thoughtful before hearing leo bark orders at him "i found this when i woke up ..." he said pulling out the red ribbon from his pocket as him and ahri rounded a coner away from rem's sight as leo ordered "figured it belong to you... umm hey? any chance you could give me... I dont know a quick summary of who i am? or eh... anything that might jog my memory at all " konren asked scratching the back of his head.

User Image

rem laid in the clinics bed staring at the wall in frustration as she heard konren's and ahri's voices grow faint signalling they were now some what more isolated and starting a conversation "errr... I'll kill her...." he mumbled under her breath.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:47 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo looked rather moody when the head master fianally arrived at the scene,"Good day students..", he turned his attention the 3 in the group,"I see alot has been happening", he smiled placing a hand over Kel he managed to give him his orignal seal again as he turned to them both,"Well it seems the boy has awoken... and come back.. not sure how we are going to handle her now..", he turned back to rem,"But I prohibit anyone from touching her she is her own person and we can't have people warping her mind and changing her personality but if she is still a threat she will have to be reincararserated.. if she manages to be good we can let her out by tomorrow", he promised everyone one. Leo looked over at the headmaster nodding,"Very well under your orders", he turned to Kel and sinbad,"We all in agreement?".

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games