Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

The more he heard of his friend’s condition the deeper he sank in helplessness. Yukino has never been good in situations like this. He’s starting to think that maybe they were right; maybe he’s nothing but a pretty face, the feature that he so wish was none existent to begin with. In silence, he consistently held his hand. That was the only thing he can do for him after all. Soon, the doctors finally came in to diagnose Swampy’s condition. He made sure to put up a strong front not only for his friend but for himself as well, having the safe distance between them to make sure his farce would not be seen through. After several tests, Yukino followed them as his friend was brought into a room where he could rest while they evaluate the results.

”I’m… I’m sure that everything will be just fine.” Again he felt that he needed some sort of reassurance even though there was a lot of doubt. ”Is there anything you need?” It was an excuse to make him feel that sense of helplessness. He noticed that the same nurse who had helped them out from the beginning never left him as well which he was very thankful for. He offered him a smile and before asking him, ”If there’s anything I can do to help. Please let me know.” He did not meant only in terms of helping Swampy but also Kurt as well.

COMPANY :: Swampy and Nurse Kurt
                                          FORM :: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Apologies my posts are becoming worse. I hope I manage to leave enough wiggle room.
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 pm
Remses
Rent_junkie

User Image

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

He wasn't really sure what the tests were for, it seemed to him that his condition was pretty straight forward, but perhaps they didn't want to miss anything else while going for the obvious. Oh well, he had spent several decades developing this condition, he supposed he could wait a few days to have it treated, if he didn't die in the interim. Not that he was keen on dying in Yuki's presence, he would have much rather been dead for quite a while before Yuki found out about it, but such was life. He didn't mind the testing so much, though he really wished they would do something about the nausea so he didn't keep vomiting up blood every now and then. Also, if they could have taken care of the swelling...it was really awkward having his abdomen swollen up to three times its normal size. Those were the biggest things, though of course getting rid of the confusion and massive pain in his side would have been nice too.

Back in his room, he tried to reassure Yuki as best as he could, holding his hand and giving him the occasional smile and nod as he spoke to him. He decidedly now was definitely not the time to mention that this was sort of reminiscent of how his father had died: toxins flooding his body faster than his supernatural system could handle them. Granted, his father had died because the industrial revolution had tainted his pond, whereas Swampy had just been trying to kill himself without directly killing himself, but there were still some similarities. "Think I could take my leg off? Bloody thing isn't very comfortable. Prefer to keep it off when I can." He was mainly asking Nurse, but if he got permission, he would need help with it; he didn't think he would be able to bend enough to unfasten it.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Relationship: Widower
      Mood: Meh
          Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:56 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Remses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurt Lupus

Once the tests were back Kurt came back. "So we are going to have to keep you here for treatment." He set a gown at the base of the bed. "And yes you can take your leg off when you change into this. Did you want my help getting you changed or will you two be able to handle it?" He looked over the chart again. "So your liver function is very low. Even if you stop drinking you will probably need a transplant soon. But you can't get on the list until you are sober. Luckily that is not the problem today. You have some serious stomach ulcers. I am going to start you on some medicine to stop the bleeding. Also some fluids to help re-hydrate you. We will start blood to replenish yours in a couple hours."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

Yukino knew that he sounded like a broken record. He felt so ashamed that it was actually his friend who needed to comfort him when it was supposed to be the other way around. Living as a supernatural creature, he was granted to have a longer lifespan than humans but he’d never get used to losing his friends while he continued to live. The worst part is that he can’t do anything about it. So whenever the opportunity arises, he made sure to offer a helping hand. This time, however, he felt like he needed permission. No words came out of his mouth but his eyes looked at Swampy. He waited for him to say if it’s fine for him to help him change and helped him with his leg. If not then he would let Nurse Kurt to help him out with it.

He listened carefully, trying his best to retain as much information while the nurse was providing them with his results. ’A transplant?’ He’s not an expert but that would mean that his liver’s condition cannot support his body anymore. As he went further, he got to understand the reason why he started coughing up blood. It was just a coincidence but he was really thankful that he was there when his friend collapsed in front of his house. There still something that bothered him though. ”If have a question…” He said raising his hand like a child asking his teacher. ”We only have one liver, right? So… does the donor end up dying if he chose to donate his liver?” He was willing to give his own for him but if he does, he’s worried that his best friend, Hanako, might come after Swampy. Then again maybe this can be an opportunity to meet up with his brother again. He will come if he heard that he end up in a bad situation, right? That was just wishful thinking but he still had his hopes. On the other hand using Swampy as an excuse to possibly see his brother felt wrong. Nevertheless, he waited for the nurse to answer. Maybe he could decide what to do by then.

OUT OF CANDY ::With the day change drawing closer should we have some reserves up just in case?
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rent_junkie

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Remses
Rent_junkie

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Before commenting on the whole leg removal and all of that mundane stuff, he listened as closely as possible to the whole liver transplant affair. He knew it was what would need to happen, but he definitely was not expecting Yuki to be so fascinated with the idea. What the hell was he planning? He would let the nurse answer the questions, but Swampy was pretty sure he already knew the answers. If it came down to Yuki dying for him or Swampy having to wait forever to get a new liver, he would wait. He sincerely hoped that Yuki didn't press the issue to the point that Swampy had to flee in order to preserve him; he didn't want to leave his home, didn't want to leave Kurt. After a while, he found he couldn't really pay attention to what they were saying: his brain felt like a 78 on a 33 turntable, everything moving so rapidly that he could not really keep track of what was going on.

Once he was pretty sure the conversation had died down, and perhaps they were waiting on him to make up his mind, he actually bothered with speaking. "Yuki, if you wouldn't mind helping. I appreciate." The biggest problem he was having was bending over any more than a slight angle, that and the fact he still felt terribly weak and exhausted. Of course, I do not really sleep much, nor do I ever eat. It may be more a case of lifestyle than dying organs. Perhaps. Probably both, actually. His leg was held on with a serious of intricate snaps and belts, which were absolutely necessary as soon as you saw how shoddy the prosthetic was: by this point it was rusted, but even back in its heyday, it was obvious that it had not been made for him, rather just a generic prosthetic that relied on fastenings to keep it on. "I should take care that some day. Proste...prozze...false leg that is anti-water and fits. This one good in '44, not so good now." Oops, was it bad for him to admit that he was that old? Oh wait, it didn't matter anymore: everyone here already knew he wasn't a human. That was going to be an interesting dynamic change. He gave a sigh of relief as soon as the damn thing was off. Granted in his given state, he would need help walking now if it came down to it, but he doubted he would be walking anywhere for a while.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Unsure
          Ooc: Sorry if I skipped too much...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:24 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Remses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurt Lupus

"Right now is not the time to worry about where to get the liver from. But no you can donate a piece of your liver and live but, not to an adult. We would never kill someone to let them give someone else their liver though. Before he could get a liver transplant he would need to be sober a minimum of six months before he could even be put on the list."

Kurt looked back to Swampy. "Now after we get the bleeding to stop and can get your blood count back up we are going to start you on dialysis. If you stop drinking there is a chance after a couple sessions it can restart growth and repair in your liver. Now I will leave to let you get changed. I will be back soon. If you need me before that just press your call button." He pointed it out to them before leaving.

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Suzumiya Yukino

Yukino nodded. He had mixed emotions. At one point, he was glad that he'd be of use to him. In contrast, he felt hesitant. Changing clothes meant that he would end up looking at his naked body. Just thinking of it made his mind do a cartwheel. Maybe it was better to have the nurse handle that part.

"Oh?" He said a little disappointed. So there was no option for him to donate his liver. It was a matter of age. Come to think of it, how old was Swampy? He was so curious to ask but opted not to. His brother once said, 'If you want a straight punch in the face, ask them how old they are.' Then again, it may be the gods telling him that it's not good to use your friend as an excuse to see his brother. Still, the nurse's explanation worried him. Six months seemed to be a very long time. On the other hand, there's a chance that he may recover within that period. That means he no longer needed to have a liver transplant.

"Thank you, Nurse Kurt." Yukino stood up after he left. He took the nightgown from the foot of the bed and tossed it over his shoulder. "Here goes..." he said more to himself than to his friend. There was a tint of pink that became visible on his cheeks.

He started unbuckling his belt. He took a step back. The net wrapped around his body looked complicated. There was no other way. "Pardon me." He placed his dominant hand behind him for support while the other tried to untangle it. There were occasional times when he ended up hugging him to prevent him from falling off his grasp.

Now that's done he unbuttoned his shirt and helped him ease out of it. He would then ask him to place his arms inside the armholes of the gown before asking him to turn over to the side for him to wrap tie it from behind. Once that's done, he pulled his pants off and viola.

Yukino's question got answered. Although he was not able to calculate his age well, he was sure that he lived longer than a normal human being. "Ye-Yes, of course." He lifted the gown only up to his knee. It was his second time seeing it. Upon closer look, it looked vintage. It has served him well. But more importantly, it was more complicated that the net. "I'm not sure if they'll allow me to stay the night." His eyes studied the contraption. "I will still come to visit you tomorrow if that's alright with you." It took him longer to solve the puzzle before he managed free him from his whatchamacallit. "Is there anything you want me to buy?" Thankfully, he managed to got through that without changing into his rabbit form.

OUT OF CANDY ::Finally got a post in
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:02 pm
Remses
Rent_junkie

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Swampy might have felt a bit uncomfortable about being disrobed and other such things, but he was slipping out of focus, his mind turning back to the good old days. Well, mostly he was thinking in the good old days, he was also quite aware that he felt awful and probably needed to take it easy for a while. Which was a shame, he loved teasing his husband. "You always have trouble with my apparel, don't you my love? Well, perhaps I will find something easier to wear next time. Struggling like this really isn't very seductive, is it?" But that was why he was usually on top and stripped himself, now wasn't it? Floating about in the water, the buoyancy made many things work easier, but on land gravity was such a burden. Kurt's soft gentle hands against his skin...it made him almost not mind the pain he was in. Oh screw that he really didn't mind, so long as he could have his man with him whenever he wanted, he would be happy. Knowing that it was his man taking care of him, he didn't mind the man handling or any of that, he was perfectly compliant and didn't make a fuss no matter what uncomfortable position he was put in. Even as Kurt worked to figure out how to take off the leg, Swampy remained perfectly placid, though he had thought Kurt was a little better at it than that. The leg and some of the accoutrements were difficult to deal with, but most of his clothes were old and ragged and fairly easy to manage. Most all of it was dull and earth-tones, only one accessory stood out, gleaming and bright like a polished diamond exposed to the light of day: a golden ring on a delicate silver chain around his neck. No matter what happened, he wouldn't let anyone remove that from him.

"It is fine. I know you are too honest to say that you are my brother. Guess we don't look similar enough either. One would think having the same last name would help though... No matter. I won't let them move me even a centimeter without your consent." He glanced around quickly, making sure the situation was still as it had been earlier. Yep, it was just the two of them. No one watching. No one listening. He flashed a mischievous smile, possibly made a bit sinister from the pointy and very sharp nature of his teeth, but there was nothing sinister in his intentions. "Buy? No, I think I will be fine in that regard. You know I am not very materialistic. However, I do have one slight request..." He motioned for Yuki Kurt to come closer. Should he comply, Swampy gently cupped his face in his hands, drawing him in closer like he would a victim with his hypnotic music. But no hypnosis was needed here, something much stronger was at work for Swampy, and he assumed was at work for his partner. Once he was within range, he leaned in and planted a kiss on his love's lips, gently parting them so he might deepen the kiss.

It was many moments before he withdrew and let go of his love. "There, that was the healing I was looking for. Don't stay away too long, you know what a mess I become without you."

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Amorous
          Ooc: Try #2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Suzumiya Yukino

It was a task granted to him thus he ensured to perform it well. Although concentrating on it became a little more tedious when his friend started to address him with a form of endearment. ‘My…My love?’ His muscles contracted to cause Swampy to almost fall off his grasp. Thankfully, his free hand managed to balance himself off on the bed. Their position, however, was not something he planned to do. To prevent him from falling, he ended up hugging him close, too close. The good news is that he was able to hide his embarrassment. By now the kid was blushing up to his ears. The bad news is with how close they were Yuki was afraid that he would probably hear his roaring heart. Hopefully, his heart would be strong enough to withstand such a fortuitous event up until the end. Still, he had to respond to him. He needed to play it cool. The young man forced himself to think of something worthy of the word but merely a nervous chuckle was what came out.

Finally, he managed to finish what he asked of him. He was still a bit hesitant about how he tied the ribbons on his gown. He wondered if the knots he made would end up hurting while he lay on his back. Even tiny bumps would hurt if you’re comfortably lying on the bed, right? Maybe it would be better for him to check. But wouldn’t that make him more uncomfortable? Maybe he would end up irritating him if he asked. These were the thoughts he had in his mind. This was the best way he could distract himself from possibly making himself of a fool in front of him.

His eyes glistened with joy after receiving his permission once more but gulped the moment their gaze met. He knew that kind of smile very well. It was not that he was scared. He has seen that all too often from his best friend to be threatened. Let’s just say he was trained well by her. Out of habit, he found himself following his request despite the possible danger he felt. With caution, he leaned in closer to listen to his request. To his surprise, he received another kiss. This time not at the back of his hand but on his lips! Widened eyes quickly shut themselves close as blood rushed back to his face. He has no experience in this field thus keeping still unless given the instruction to do so. That lasted for who knows how long. By the time they parted, Yukino fell down on his knees that felt like jelly for quite some time now. His hands found themselves touching his lips trying to comprehend what just happened.  ”I…uhm…” Within a few seconds, smoke came out from where he once knelt and left nothing but the clothes he once wore. A small ball of white fur struggled to crawl out, hoping off to the window with haste.

COMPANY :: Swampy
                                          FORM :: Rabbit
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Nicely done Swampy
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:54 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αυɢυsт ⑰тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:04 pm
Remses

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Today was the dawn of his second day in the hospital. Thus far they had been focusing on getting his blood count up and keeping him stabilized and honestly he couldn't really remember what all they had said. As it was, he was trying to make sense of what had happened that first day. His mind had been very blurry that day, but he could even now remember what it had been perceiving: his lost love Kurt was with him here in this hospital. They had done a few intimate things, not particularly scandalous given how long they had been together, but nothing he would normally have done in public. An onlooker might not see this as such a bad thing; however, the fact that haunted Swampy the most was that Kurt had been dead for quite a long time, so it couldn't have been he who he was kissing. There was really only one person he knew of that could remind him so easily of his lost love: Yuki. Had...had he kissed Yuki? Had he spoken to him and acted like they had been a couple for a long time? Was that why he hadn't seen Yuki since then? Would it ruin things? In a strange way, he was hoping it would ruin things between them. Swampy wanted out. Not out of their friendship, but out of life in general. Had it been anyone else who found him on the sidewalk, he would have made up some crap about dizzy spells, asked them to help him inside, gotten rid of them as quickly as possible, and then allowed himself to die in his home. But it was Yuki who had found him, and he couldn't let his death rest on that poor boy's conscience, especially not when it had been his lookalike who had made him promise to keep living in the first place. Maybe if he was lucky, he would have a strange reaction to one of the drugs and end up dying that way; it would be what he had wanted in the long run, right?

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Lost
          Ooc: __

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:42 am

Suzumiya Yukino

Yukino had been up and down the hospital stairs several times now. He was uncertain of the idea of visiting Swampy. Sadly, the bunny napping incident was not enough to wash away the incident that happened the day he brought him to the hospital. He knew very well that what he did was unforgivable. Still, he cannot help himself from worrying about his condition. It took him several hours of mental visualization of possible routes for him to take before he mustered the courage to check on him. Which brings us to his current position... Both of his hands reached for the windowsill as he slowly pulled himself up, careful hiding behind the curtains from the outside. Taking in a deep breath, Yukino cautiously shifted his stance to maintain his balance. As soon as his foot made contact with the concrete he ended toppling into the room, pulling along the cloth that was supposed to be his hiding place. When it still served its purpose, his intentions of inconspicuously checking upon him was a bust. Maybe if he pulled his cards right, he would mistake him for somebody else? But if not then, that would make him angrier than he may already be. Just thinking of it made him want to jump right out.

OUT OF CANDY ::__
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm
Remses

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

He had been lost in his inner turmoil when a crashing sound arrested his attention. Though he did not have any weapons, or even part of a leg, he still jumped up and cautiously approached the covered figure on the floor. He was hooked up to an iv, but he used the pole it was attached to as a sort of crutch as he hopped his way over to the intruder. Crouching down, he pulled the curtain off quickly, instantly falling back to a defendable position. Seeing the form on the floor, he instantly relaxed and offered the boy a hand. "If your intent was to find a new and exciting way to enter a room, you have succeeded marvelously. Though, might I request you practice your surprise entrances on someone else? Not trying to ruin your fun, but surprises and two-war veterans don't mix well at all." He was looking a little better: the bloat was gone, revealing a very slender and willowy form, and he wasn't in nearly so much pain anymore. There was still some discoloration, and he still seemed a bit weak, but at least he was up and moving on his own. "I am glad you returned. I was afraid my actions the other day might have scared you off, and for that I apologize. But I am happy to see you once more." He didn't feel that those few words would even begin to make amends for what he did the other day, but maybe he could gage Yuki's thoughts on the matter, so he would know what he needed to do to rectify the situation.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Startled => Relieved
          Ooc: Yuki is adorable!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:26 am

Suzumiya Yukino

His eyes widened the moment he heard the squeaking sounds from the bed. He was fortunate that the curtain covered his physique but it was still not enough. Clenching on the cloth, he made sure that he was completely covered underneath as he curled into a ball. Suddenly the clinking sound of metal as the IV stand rolling became louder. In a matter of seconds it was replaced by a rhythmic pitter-patter. He was coming closer. His muscles tensed up once his shield was removed from his grasp. Instinctively, he buried his head into his arms with merely his hands to protect the back of his head. ‘I knew it. He’s mad. I shouldn't have come.’ His tone may be soft but to his ears they were stern. “I…I’m sorry… I know I shouldn’t have played along but I was super duper worried about you so… I’m sorry… I’ll… I’ll just…” He was too preoccupied by his own thoughts so it took it about a minute to digest what he actually meant. “H-Huh?” He finally regained his nerves. Upon lifting his head his gaze landed on the hand that was offered to him for help. His brows furrowed as he stared blankly at it. 'What did he just...' He was still hesitant to reach out for his hand. Instead, he looked up to him. "Y-You're not...angry?" The last word came out softer. He was pretty sure that he would end up hating him but it seemed that's not actually the case. Or was he just imagining things again?

OUT OF CANDY ::Yey! Sweet Swampy is still there.
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:51 pm
Remses

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Now it was his turn to be caught completely off-guard. "Angry? Why would I be angry?" Had he missed something? It was true he had been really out of it for the past couple days, but that was confusion, not delirium. He was quite certain he had caught most everything, just had been switching between decades several times. But Yuki had mentioned playing along, so he had to assume that Yuki thought there was some reason that Swampy was angry with him for...he couldn't exactly find the words to describe it. "Yuki, I know how I acted. I used to do it frequently...and though I may be sick, I know I didn't really give you much of a chance to turn me away. It wouldn't have happened if I was in my right mind, but as you could probably tell, I wasn't. It's a flimsy excuse, but it's what I've got." Though he was not keen on admitting it, he was also thankful that Yuki had let him do it. Even if it had basically been an illusion, at least Swampy got to spend a little more time with the love of his life. There was nothing in this world that could make him happier. To change the topic ever so slightly, he replied to something that had been said earlier. "You were worried about me? I'm sorry to worry you. Still, I appreciate the sentiment." To the best of his recollection, Swampy didn't think he had ever been aggressive or anything with Yuki, so why was Yuki so worried about angering him? It was actually kind of sad to watch. "Please, there is no need to hide. Sounds like we were each blaming ourselves and forgave the other. Plus, I'm still not particularly recovered, so I can't stay crouched on one leg much longer." That was awkward to admit, but maybe if he showed a little weakness, it would make Yuki feel a bit more confident. Old predator and prey instinct, perhaps.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Calm
          Ooc: Yuki is his weakness. He's always nice Swampy with him.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff