Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:40 am
riskinginsanity
-Cherry Cher Boop-
COMBINE ALL THREE XD

Ok ok so like Kol and Erin are both out in the cold, cuz they just love to be out there in the rain.
Erin has hot chocolate and is carrying it down the street.
Bumps into Kol and spills it all over him.
In the midst of apologizing, he gets mesmerized and asks Kol to be his hair model, proceeding to pull him back to his place to clean up and stuff.

His reaction can depend on the scenario, what do you think?

Ahahahaha I love it xD
Want me to post first? Since Erin can't bump
into him unless he's, you know, there. lmaoo
I'll probly just post and then sleep for tonight

Okk. I'll post shortly after then I got to hit the hay XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:03 am
The_Little_Rabbit
whiters4
The_Little_Rabbit
whiters4
The_Little_Rabbit

Fisher's profile is a/a. Are you cool with our plans so far, or would you rather have Kurochō interrogate him first?

Kuro would wind up interrogating him either way LOL. Poor guy. He's so adorable. I haven't finished the house rooms yet. I should do that x3

Haha! That brings into question how you want this all to go down? Shall he already be a resident, or shall she stumble upon him once he's approved?
Thank you, I think he'll become a new favorite of mine rather quickly.
Oh, and no rush ^^

I think I have 2 free rooms if there was a specific look you wanted. : 3. Hmm stumble maybe?

Something safe? He's gonna kill himself in the living room already, he's such a klutz. XD but don't worry 'bout me, decorate it how Kurochō would have it. Aiight~ he's gonna be in the park trying to sell jewelry to passers by today. Drop by whenever she's free.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:25 am
Patrick is available as usual since he doesn't have any plans for the day. He can meet up with someone he has already encountered or to meet for the first time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:41 pm
Whelp the day changed so I am looking for another RP partner. I can have my character meet up with anybody anywhere, just let me know. Axel  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:01 pm
Carmen Rowson

Dia Thomas

Hakem Takashi

Aiden Khrier

Alexus Daniels

Tyrese Havens  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 am
Genkawolf
Patrick is available as usual since he doesn't have any plans for the day. He can meet up with someone he has already encountered or to meet for the first time.

You want Patrick to meet Damon or Roy? Roy is an introvert with problems with communicating and Damon is a somewhat formal "Rich guy" polite kinda person if that makes sense lol  

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:52 pm
Soo Blair is up for roleplaying again, he'll most likely be heading to the park today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:43 pm
Blades252
Genkawolf

You want Patrick to meet Damon or Roy? Roy is an introvert with problems with communicating and Damon is a somewhat formal "Rich guy" polite kinda person if that makes sense lol

Patrick can handle one of them or both at the same time. If I choose I would go with Roy.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:27 pm
Genkawolf
Blades252
Genkawolf

Patrick can handle one of them or both at the same time. If I choose I would go with Roy.

Gotcha! Where would you like them to meet? Any idea?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:36 pm
Blades252
Genkawolf
Blades252
Genkawolf

Patrick could be out running errand so they could meet on one of the town streets.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:38 pm
Genkawolf
Blades252
Genkawolf
Blades252
Genkawolf

Patrick could be out running errand so they could meet on one of the town streets.

Sounds good, quote me in your post and Roy will be there biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:38 am
Atticus Baxter and Kristen Granger are available. biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

i dont sleep

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 am
Marielle Poccini is available if someone wants to plot and meet up!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:53 pm
I have a NPC name Kenzie, business partner of Patrick Peterson and he is soon to be available to hang out with anyone.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:17 pm
Genkawolf
I have a NPC name Kenzie, business partner of Patrick Peterson and he is soon to be available to hang out with anyone.

^ Yas  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games