Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Rose smiled back and placed and arm around Nika carefully. "Well thats a good thing because I wouldnt want you to start screaming and kicking everytime I get near you" she said giggling "It would be scaring if your whole pack starts attacking me for scaring you..But thats kind of sweet you know? You got this big family where everyone looks after each other. Unlike vampires. We only take care of ourselves. And when something or someone is bothering us. We just get rid of it." Rose stared blankly at the ceiling "Or in my case...we hide it"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 pm
galgoon
Kunji leans forward and notices how they were speaking together. "Its okay im felling better......and is my fault for going over board." He said looking at Alice and Alicia. "I should be the one who should by forgiven." he said letting his head fall and not looking at Alice and Alicia.

"No, its okay!"Alicia and Alice said waving their hands in front of them  

Classic Neon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:06 pm
Jake noticed Reagan walking down the hall in front of him at the T junction, and decided to go chase her down. "Hey! Reagan!" Jake yelled out as he caught up to her. He saw she was a bit down. "Whats wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her.

Jenn smiled. "Oh. Well that's pretty awesome." She said with a laugh as she walked over and took a seat next to him. She relaxed in the seat and smiled. "Oh my god this is the comfiest thing ever." She said with a comforted smile.

"I want to make sure you don't hurt anyone..." Ray said, giving up on stalking and jogging up to keep pace with him. "I'm worried." She said, staying close.

((Hahaha yeah. For some reason, I feel like Jenn and Ray switched personalities, which is bothering me a little. I need to fix it somehow... *schemes*))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:48 am
((Well Jenn finally found someone she likes and doesn't act shy around him while Ray is growing feelings for Ivan and is worried about his behavior so it actually quite normal if you ask me))

Ivan unclentched his fists and his faced softened as her words hit him deep. He got the fluttering feeling again and he looked down at her "You....were worried.....about m-me?" He asked softly. This was something people didn't do often, well not at all to Ivan. The only one that he thought ever cared about him was his sister.

Nika looked at Rose sadly "Thats sad but the same reason Ivan dislikes them. He says 'They are always cold hearted creatures that could careless what could happen to people as long as they are ok.' " Nika said, impersonating Ivan as best she could "But I...I think your an exception to that rule" She said with a smile and kissed Rose's cheek  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:37 pm
Rose's smile widened and she blushed when Nika kissed her. "Thank you" she said softly and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips "But you know as well as I do that Ivan is dead right. We are very selfish creatures. And if youre smart enough youll get away from me before i do someting to you" Rose smiled darkly to herself  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Reagan gasped when an arm wrapped around her shoulder, only to blush deeply when she noticed Jake near her face. She could feel his arua floating from his skin and quickly took a step from his reach, her necklace sending tiny tickles through her neck," Oh, Jake!" she smiled," I just found out my grade for Geometry.. F.."

Her red eyes looked anywhere but his face, embarrassed by her low effort in class," I just don't get math.."

Looking out the same window, she noticed it seemed like it was about to storm and smiled," Do you want to go outside with me? I was going to go alone but since you're here.." She gave another soft smile to finish her offer to him.

PunkUnderPrep

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm
Haki chuckled, and put his arm around Jenn. "Well, we need to be comfortable before going back to school. " He gave a big sigh. "You know, this is the best year of school I've ever had. Do you know why?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:04 pm
Nika smiled alittle, she didn't know if Rose was serious or joking "Umm....Yeah" She said iwth a slight laugh  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 pm
Ray looked at her arms and then nodded. "Yeah... I don't want you to get hurt... Or expelled... Or snap someone's neck..." She said looking back up at him. "It's what friends do... Right?" She asked, kind of unsure of herself.

"Oh. Sure." Jake said with his smile as her looked outside. "It look's nice enough... Ya know, if you ever need help with work, just ask me. I'm pretty good at some stuff... I could be like your tutor or something." He said with a laugh as he reached for her hand to bring her outside.

"Is it because you met me?" Jenn asked giddily. She held her hands between her lap as she sat more facing Haki then anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:13 pm
Ivan blinked acouple times as the fluttering feeling intensified. Noone was ever this nice to him, or he never relaized it before. He nodded and smiled alittle "Yeah. I guess it is" Ivan said softly "Thanks Ray"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:02 am
"Your welcome, Ivan." Ray said with her half smile. Something inside her clicked as she reached out to wrap her arms around him. She never intended to do it, but something inside, deep down, made her feel like she should. She didn't want to shun the feeling either.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:53 pm
"No, it's because they fired the cooks that they had last year!" Haki said sarcastically. "Of course it's because I met you. You really are the best thing that's ever happened in my life." He adjusted in his seat, facing Jenn more, and then took her hands in his. Shinji followed them, of course, and he sat down in the recliner.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:12 pm
Ivan was taken by surprise when Ray wrapped her arms around him. He didn't know what to do but he didn't want her to stop. It felt nice and relaxing. He smiled at Ray then wraped an arm around her 'This feeling I have.....what is it?' Ivan wondered as the flutter feeling grew more the longer he was with ray.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm
Jenn blushed, looking into Haki's eyes when he took her hands. "Aww... Your so sweet." She said honestly until she noticed Shinji in the recliner, then she laughed a little. "Ha, I love your pet." She said with a smile as she turned back to Haki. "Almost more then you." She said teasingly, sticking her tongue out.

Ray felt weird when his arm touched her back. Her stomach started to do that flutter thing and she had no clue what to do. They were just standing there hugging. "Do you... Umm... Have some pocky? My tummy is acting up again." She said still hugging on for some reason. She had no control of her arms for some reason.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 pm
"No I don't" Ivan said then thought for a second "Does...does you stomach feel like its fluttering?" Ivan asked in an almost whisper  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff