Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"k... konren ...you... you came back to me..." rem huffed through small sobs.

"Konren... so that is me? please... you have to tell me all you know" konren said placing his hand over his heart as a short of beg.

rem still sobbing cheerfully began to wipe a few tear away from her face "of course! ask me anything i'll... i'll tell you the honest Truth just like you always do!" she giggle still swiping streams from her cheeks.

"i always tell the truth?" konren asked through a puzzled expression

Rem let out another giddy giggle "well... not exactly always... but you have this funny thing where you spend all this time and energy making theses huge and elaborate schemes... but if any one involved with them ask you a clean and honest question you just come clean about it " she said with a laugh and a shrug.

konren's eyes slightly widened at rem comment " so you.. you know what happened to me then?" konren muttered getting as close to the barrier without touching it as possible

rem began to slowly nod her head in complete bliss" yeah i do! and.. and i'll come clean about it just like you would!" she cheered also moving closer to the magically sealed door way "i did it..." she giggled  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Kaname smiles."I am glad you are having fun."He says as he leads her over to the table with the food and looks over it."You know I could cook you something a little more filling."He says as he looks over at her."Despite what people think we vampires still do enjoy good food though it don't do much for us."He says with a little laugh.

Zero sees Jack return and he nods."We are in the clear then ok,oh and no one says a word about this room to any one."He says putting his hand to the wall behind him and a soft click then a faint light filled the room form the hallway of the boy's dorm before the door slides open."Come one lets get them back to there rooms."He says walking over to them and he helps them out of the room."You two are lucky I don't report you."He says with a little laugh as he waits for the room to be cleared and he closes the door and it closes seamlessly with the wall.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

still a bit dazed form the situation derrick looked down at her still a light shade of pink "who me? hurt? ahhh no way!... vampires drink blood right!? gonna do what yeah gotta do" he chuckled nervously slightly embarrassed he didn't realize her true intentions earlier...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:44 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora felt her feet acting very funny,"Derrick..", she said hoping from one foot to another as the urge to run got even harder to control,"I dont know why but.. I feel like running!!", she squeaked as she began to run fast circles around him,"Is this why daddy said no to me drinking from people before?!?!", she said rather loudly as she managed to make herself stop,"I feel like i'm faster though..", she turned her attention to Derrick her eyes lighting up,"Lets race...!".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:44 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel stops and looks out towards the forest and he closes his eyes."So its already done,I hope she is ready for the feelings she will share with the man."He says before he makes it to the medical wing and walks in the door and hears the two of them talking and he rounds the corner."Hello Konern."He says."I don't remember the head master letting you back here yet."He says his tails swaying."But don't worry he should be coming soon,i am sure he would love to talk to you."He says and then he sees the mess of the room that Rem was in."And you,will you have much to answer for,you have made a mass of things here Rem."He says.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Derrick at first a bit concerned with cal's condition leaned in to comfort her only to end grasping at air as she began to zip circles around him "huh?" he said with raised brows as cal challenged him to a race "heh... okay but no handi caps" he said with a smirk as his human form quickly burst into that of a giant white wolf in a readied stance.

User Image  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked over at him transforming into a wolf, and her eyes lit up with glee as she began to pick up her feet,"Alright lets go!!", she zipped forward quickly running rather quick for her kind and to top it all off she was wearing stilettos.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

konren's expression of confusion only deepened at Rem's confession "you?" he said quietly jumping a bit at kel's arrival "um hello..." konren said begging to scratch at the back of his head "head master huh? from what little i have gathered i'm not walking straight path... maybe hes the last person i wanna talk to" he said with a nervous smile.

User Image

Rem examined kel with a coy smile upon her lips befofre turning to konren "its okay my love go ahead and speak with him ... fate has brought us together and... and i"m now confidant it will do so again" she with with in a some what unnerving love strunk tone.

"wait a mintute my love!?" konren barked quickly turning to face kel "you can't honestly expect me to leave on that note can you?!" muttered konren helplessly.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

even in his wolf forum derrick struggled to keep up with cal's obviously superior speed trailing a good few feet behind her as the two continued to race forward...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:36 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel laughs."Love,you don't have any love for him Rem,you are simply a being filled with lust and obsession."He says his face remaining still and he wasn't even blinking."She has already put lives in peril because of her obsession,why do you think shes locked in there any one who looks at her could see it."He says

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo walked in not to far behind Kel and approached from behind,"Well if it isn't the trickster...", he looked up rather disapproving of kel's straight forward answer,"Possibly.. but lets not get so literal about it", he told Kel,"Look at the bright side she can't hurt anyone and he looks like he doesn't remember anything.. best case senerio he can become an actual productive member of society this time instead of just another troublemaker..", he glanced over at him,"What do you know about yourself?".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora felt like she never raced so fast in her life and the urge of racing was finally slowly down as she managed to come to a skidding halt and break the back of her heels, she let out a squeak of surprise as she nearly toppled forward only to catch herself and land on her bottom with a thud,"OW!", she said looking down at her shoes she pouted,"My shoes are broke.. my dress is ruined..", she sniffled alittle getting onto her feet as she began to limp alittle,"Derrick!!", she said feeling rather helpless,"I need you to carry me back!!",

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

derrick still in wolf form came pouncing forward only to noticing cal was slightly limping on see this derrick quickly reverted back to his human appearance a look of concern and just a dash of amusement on his face "awh geez... look at you you're a mess" he chuckle quietly before throwing himself on the ground to muddying his own suit as well "there now we match again!" he said with a toothy grin before swinging his back to her to offer a piggy back ride "well hop on girly" he said patting his back,  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:59 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel looks over at leo."I guess the change has changed some aspects about me other then appearance and power."He says a little laugh leaving his mouth."Even if he don't remember he still has to answer for the things hes done."He says turning away and walking to another room."Speaking of witch."He says looking at the door,he could feel magic seeping through the door,then it cracks and then blasts out ward and Sinbad brusts through it and lands a punch to Kel's face and knocks him to his a** and Sin stands over him ."You have no idea how long I was waiting for you to get over here."He says lighting arcing off him."And you have no idea of the pain I was in before the boss man let me use my full power."He says before helping Kel to his feet.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Rem unfazed by kel's comment due the fantastic mood she was in by konren's mere presence, stared at the trio on the other side of the barrier her coy smile never wavering...

Konren utterly confused by the words of kel's jumped a little upon sinbad arrival.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games