Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:30 pm
    Season premiere, what what!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:19 pm
MY theory is that the plane crashed because everyone did something wrong and they are there to fix it and becaome a better person! not vinncent the dog! rofl  

tduffy

tduffy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:20 pm
oh god  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:04 pm
I would just like to say that I love Kate choosing Sawyer. But I feel bad that Jack had to see them together in their "caged passion." That's what TV Guide called it.  

KARABEAST

Alecto Chara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:57 am
PunkRockPrincess91
I would just like to say that I love Kate choosing Sawyer. But I feel bad that Jack had to see them together in their "caged passion." That's what TV Guide called it.

TV guide called it that? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:47 am
Okay... I am a a little confused on one thing. The episode that centered around Desmond... did he actually go back in time or was he just having like a dream because of the concusion? I was pretty confused after that epsiode because of course I knew that it kind of gave Desmond's backstory but it also gave it a little twist because he tried to change his past in the flashback/back to the past thing. I was and kind of still am very confused.  

Doctor Clean

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:20 pm
Dr. Clean
Okay... I am a a little confused on one thing. The episode that centered around Desmond... did he actually go back in time or was he just having like a dream because of the concusion? I was pretty confused after that epsiode because of course I knew that it kind of gave Desmond's backstory but it also gave it a little twist because he tried to change his past in the flashback/back to the past thing. I was and kind of still am very confused.

Interactive life flashing before his eyes?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:43 am
my favorite episode was "press77" and the other favorite of mine was when they found the guy watch ing the sublimional images  

Voxtom

Voxtom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:45 am
TheTsunuffy
Dr. Clean

Interactive life flashing before his eyes?
it was a flashback of what has happened to him because of his gift, and he said, "you don't want to know what has happened to me," why on top of the gimmney cricket guy, and then it went into flash back mode  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:56 am
wat about last night, talk about your ultimate cliff hanger so now what is it all a lie are they all died like the new girl said?  

TearfulAngel

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm
TearfulAngel
wat about last night, talk about your ultimate cliff hanger so now what is it all a lie are they all died like the new girl said?

They can't be died, they can only be dead. Well, or not dead. But they can't be died.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 am
why the f--k do we have to wait tell january?!?!?1 crying  

bred_killer

Dan Kusakabe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 am
Jason377
why the f--k do we have to wait tell january?!?!?1 crying

February, actually. crying  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff