Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:47 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel makes his way over to leo."Let me give you some energy back."He says holding his hands out as his energy flows into Leo."I know its not much for a god but it should help you walk normally at lest."He says it was at this time Kel noticed his body has changed and he seen the marks of the kitsune on his hands and going up his arms,then he noticed his cloths where white along with his hair. All his senses seemed to be kicked into overdrive,every thing was so clear then he noticed the tails swaying softly behind all nine of them."What happened to me?"He asks looking at his hands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo turned to him and told him queitly,"It seems you have evolved',he stretches after the energy flowed back into him and got up patting Kel's shoulder,"Thanks it would have been a pain in the a** to deal with that all night", he looked at him rather observantly,"You feel yourself right?", he narrowed his eyes.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:53 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked over at him feeling herself love struck by that adorable boyish smile! and as she was lost in gazing at him so happy in his element realization hit her and she felt her throat get dry as she turned to Derrick stopping,"Derrick..", she said quietly looking at her feet she herself trembling slightly like she was developing some kind of stage fright,"Um...", she replied rather nervously,"I have to ask you something important...", she looked up at him biting her lower lip as she tried to get the whole thing out in the open here.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:08 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel laughs at Leo's words."What am I a pokemon."He says then he smiles."Don't worry about it Leo you did stop Kuko form going on a rampage after all."He says and nods."I feel sharper then every before."He says looking at his hand."I know hes still there but it feels like more of his soul linked with mine."He says as his hand opens a gold ball forms in it and Kel looks at it."So I really am one now."He says with a smile."My own star ball."He says closing his hand around it tightly."We should go find out where the girls are let them know its ok."He says.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

after a few moments of travel time konren made his to the school's main entrance and was told to immediately head back to his dorm by some less than impressed teachers who figure had been drinking... playing the part konren gave the teachers a small nod before lazily waking away from the entrance with a stagger ... only getting far enough to drive behind a building to wait for the coast to clear... a few moments later konren poked his heads out from the shadows to see all the teachers who had meet him at the entrance had log since pasted, taking the window of opportunity konren jumped back out form behind to search for the girl who belonged to the red ribbon...konren wandered around the school grounds for a good thirty minutes before noting no students seemed to be out and about the campus up in till he smashed into one coming around the coner with a thud~ ! konren staggered a bit before gaining his footing "awh geez my bad" he muttered before offering his hand to the student he bumped into...

User Image

Su slightly dazed sat on the ground with a few shrimp scattered around her with a small sigh and an smile she took ahold of konren's hand allowing him to host her upward's "oh it quite alright... i'll just take it as the universe telling me its time to stop stuffing my face for the night" she said with as mall laugh before noting who exactly had just picked her up from the ground "oh mt my! if it isn't the schools info broker and well.. allover mischief maker" she said with a smirk "me?" konren said surprised to see the first person he ran into already had answers for him "surprised i know you sweets? " she said in a tone that would suggest she was slightly amused " you can't do the things you do and not be notice by us bigger companies" she said with a giggle "i'm not here to judge i can appreciate your style" she said beginning to leave with a small wave from behind her shoulder ... leaving konren with more questions than answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Derrick turned to cal with a smile his surrounding still grated him a good mood "sure thing cal shoot!" he said with yet another smile.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up with big red eyes rather nervously blinking them slowly she asked,"Well... I was wondering if maybe... you be my first...", she began to fidget with the rings on her fingers as she shuffled her heels in the dirt,"I... promise...", she said rather quietly,"It wont hurt that much..." ,she looked down rather shyly and peeked up to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Derrick's cool and calm facade all but vanished as his face began bright red at her request "er! wait! here? R-right now?" he frantically muttered "how!? where?" Derrick asked with a nervous smile.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

taking only a small moment to rest rem launch another series of attacks on the magical barrier that was keeping her within the clinic, only to be foiled at every turn rem now more exhausted and distort than ever fell to the ground... only to a few moments later slowly began to shut her eye's...

after his run in with Su derrick continued to walk the campus now with a little more of his identity to chew on "info broker huh?" he mumbled before coming up to the school's clinic "hmm.. a hospital wing? perhaps there's something filed here about me me.. could be a long shot but worth a shot" konren said making his way to the entrance... upon doing so konren with met with an elderly women who seemed to be the one in charge running the clinic "hmmm? what has you in ya don't look ill or broken to me?" the lady said witha harsh gaze" shouldn't you be at the dance ?" she barked "oh! um.. no one asked me and i'm here to well..." konren muttered struggling to find an excuse "don't tell me your here for a visit now?" the the elderly nurse asked "um yeah! i am" konren said with a fake chuckled "heh? wouldn't be here to visit miss loud mouth in the back would ya?" the nurse chuckled with a roll of her eyes "miss loud mouth?" konren asked "yeah! yeah miss queen of property damage herself!" the old nurse yelled up in arms " keeps squeaking about some konren boy" the nursed said dismissively... konren's eyes widened as he checked the name on his hospital check in bracelet "pease! can... can i see her!" konren yelled... the elderly nurse let out a sigh "errr... i dont know she's been kinda frantic... head honcho even put a barrier around her ... suppose you two could talk between the door way..." the nruse said with a shrug "but! don't make it a long one!" she barked, konren gave her a quick nod before running to the room that held the girl who knew him by name... he swiftly swung open the door to see the entrance was surging with a just so visible energy or power of shorts making sure nothing came in or out of the room itself... he than gazed down ward to see a young girl asleep upon the floor only feet away from the door frame "um excuse me..." said konren hovering just feet on the opposite side of her...

User Image

Rem recognizing the voice imminently shot her head upward eyes wide beginning to fill with tears...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:05 am
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora gripped Derricks shirt,"Yes right now..", she whispered leaning in closer to his ear,"This is the best place for you and me... no one around no one to interrupt us...", she felt her mouth water at the aspects of tasting real blood for the firs time,"Just hold still please...", she begged feeling herself grip his shirt tighter she leaned and and bit down on his neck.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:17 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel stops and looks around sniffing the air."What the,he shouldn't be here he was taken away by the headmaster."He says."Leo the man form the woods is here."He says his eyes narrowing slightly."Hes over at the medical wing."He says his eyes where blue and glowing slightly,it was a form of far sight."Hes talking to the girl who was found with him."He says before the glow fades and he rubs his eyes."Damn it,still getting use to the powers,cant hold them very long."He says turning to Leo."lets hurry."He say as he walks towards the medical wing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:39 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leaving the girls having found somewhere to escape the room, jacks dissolved into the misty icey snow mist and began to float into the breeze outside a small tornado mass of snow came infront of Kel and Leo and out of it popped jack,"Hey!", he said shaking the flurries from his hair,"Sorry about the wait I had to find you again", he turned to see Kel standing there rather transformed and he asked Leo,"Is he safe..?", he looks over at the transformed kel and Leo with questioning eyes.

Leo snorted at his comment,"No you know exactly what I mean kel", he said refering to his pokemon comment, as he turned as jack appeared he asked him,"Is she locked up somewhere safe?", he turned back as Kel began to mention some man and the girl,"Oh the little trickster Konren and that crazy ice girl? Yea what?", he demands watching Kel walk off he sighs,"Jack go get the girls out he is safe and I'll go with him", he runs to catch up with Kel.

Jack watched them go and turned his head,"Right!", he dissolved out again and reappeared into the room in a small swirling mass before turning to Zero and Eri,"Hey can you help me out here? I think they found Konren he got back here somehow and um", he turned to see Ahri jumping up,"I need to get Maeve and Ahri back to their room..", he said.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:47 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri turned her attention to Zero smiling,"Well maybe next time you'll try not to play the hero", she shook her head,"Anyways..", she turned to see where jack was to find him gone,"Huh?", she said looking about the room,"Jack!!", she looked over at the drunk girls,"Where he go?", she demands with a hand on her hip it seemed she was waiting around only a minute or so before a swirling mass of snow in a height of a human came into view in the room,"WOAH!", she backed off for a moment to find Jack coming out of it,"Next time warn a goddess", she said rather irritated.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at Kaname,"Yea well..", she said slightly blushing as she looked away,"I kinda am... i guess..", she blushed even more when he commented on her smiling and she turned herself to the food bar,"By the way I'm like starved", she commented,"I really need to eat or my stomach will definitely start growling", she patted her tummy and turned back to kaname,"Mind sitting out a few dances or dance with someone else til I'm done?", she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Derrick now a bright hot glowing red was completely caught off guard by cal's unsual and abnormal hesity attitude "um Ahh!" derrick practically yelped as she swiftly pulled him forward by the shirt.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:10 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora managed to drink for a moment or two before drawing back she licked the bite marks on his neck and let go of him feeling rather strange after drinking his blood,"Uh..", she held onto his arm for a moment feeling rather funny she wasn't going to admit it but that was the grossest thing she ever tasted in her life. As she tried to figure out why her senses were going all wacky,"Derrick...", she said quietly,"I think...", she managed to stand solid for a moment to gaze up blinking at the moon, why did she have the strangest urge to run now??? She replied quietly,"I'm sorry if I hurt you..", she told him sincerely, trying to ignore this strange feeling in her body.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games