Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:36 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuko's eyes widened when Leo grabbed him and then let out a growl as Leo started to cast a spell on him,him of all beings was being forced with a spell."Damn you little god let go of me."He hisses then in his own mind he could hear Leo and kel."Kuko I warned you didn't I."It was Kel's voice."I don't care I am not going back into the black,not till I get that star ball."He fires back."Ill blast us both the hell before then."He says as more magic energy starts to flow around him."Kuko killing my body wont free you form me,you know this our souls are bound and I wont let you kill or harm the innocent."Kel says and the magic form the ball and form around Kel's body starts to get pulled back into his body."Damn it,damn it damn it damn it,you filthy human how."He growls  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Once her and Ahri were standing they seen two new figures in the door. She smiles at Zero. We have had just the right amount of Alcholo for the moment, but it does look as if we need more. Shen then grabs Ahri for support. They were about to fall again but Jack skidded over to hold them up with Eri and Zero and they were moving toward the boys dorm. Oh.......no.....the....horror!!!! She states dramatically. Lady love we are to be hidden in theee booys dorrm. She then winks at Ahri and giggles. Once inside a room that had a hidden entrance she was intrigued. Hey Lady love you suppose if the boys dorm has a room like thiiiisss the girls should to....She perks up....OH...the amount of thinggs we cooulld hide!!!!!  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:02 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo knew the call to arms was working it interlocked with ones self conscious and focused on reviving them back to state of mind. He smiled though his body help onto Kuko who seemed to be struggling now that he was losing,"Come on Kel..", he told him telepathically,"You got him I'll help you take my strength to fight him back".

Jack looked over at the girls as they entered rushing to help up Maeve and Ahri as he did,"You guys need abit of rest?", he asked in a joking manner as he formed them around Zero to find they had teleported to a hidden room nit he boys dorm he looked over still supporting up maeve and nearly dropped her in his attempts to exaggerate,"ZERO!", he said rather worried helping the girls over to the wall he ran back to him,"Zero are you going to be okay?!?!".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:04 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked over at Maeve snickering along with her as they were transported into some strange unknown room her whole mind seemed spaced out,"Oh..", she said rather breathlessly as Jack ushered them against the wall she clung onto Maeve looking over at Zero seemily injured and Eri and jack worried over him,"Sweetheart..", she turned to maeve whispering,"Something happened to the vampire boy".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:09 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri joined the group and when they came to the other side she managed to look over as Zero dropped to the floor,"Zero!!", she said rather loudly clinging onto him as jack came up,"Why did you do it!??", she demands starting to cry again,"You aren't suppose to be hurting yourself", she lifted up his head cradling it in her lap as she placed her arm at his mouth,"Here drink this It will help heal you I know it will", she demanded.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra grinned,"Is that so? Guess I can actually do something you can't well..", she blushed alittle,"I guess I can I draw alot", she told him,"I write a few songs lyrics every now and then but nothing to brag about or whatnot and I play alot of MMO's what about you are you a gamer?".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:42 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Kaname smiles when he sees her blush."I would love to see some of your drawings some time then."He says with a smile."I love playing games me and my brother spend a lot of time gaming."He says as the DJ puts on a song and Kaname couldn't help but to sing along

Zero looks up at every one form his place on Eri's lap and he gives a little smile."Sorry my love but it was the fasted way to get them to safety."He says softly before he arm meets his mouth and he softly takes it and his hands before carefully biting down on her arm and his eyes widen as her blood flows through him and the wounds on his body start to heal at a high rate of speed,then he lets her arm go and he holds her hand to his face."How many times are you going to save me."He whispers.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve looked at Jack with with a big grin. Oh being in his arms is nice. Sleep why in the world would I need sleep are you assuming we are unable to stay up past midnight? Do you think me and Ahir will turn into pumpkins.....Completely thrown off topic she is almost dropped. She see's herself hitting the flood just as Jack grabs her and pulls her back up. Oh....My......MY....Hero!!!!! She then without control burst out laughing and spits all in Jacks face. It was then that Jack left her and Ahir at the wall and ran over to check on Zero. Ahri spoke to her. Lady love your right he seems to be bleeding!! What perfect timing for me!!! she grummbled under her breath and perceeded to try and cross her arms across her chest but seems to forget how to... Odd.....my braiin seems to be a jummbled mess!! Maeve said rather loudly get a room, when she seen Eri offer him her blood. Ewww... Yuck!! I know its natural for u but YUCK YUCK YUCK!! She then got really quiet when she seen everyone stairing at her...Sorry. she squeaked and buried her face in Ahris hair. Giggling and blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Derrick looked off into the distance at the spectacle leo and kel were causing a brow slowly rising "hey... umm think we sho!-" derrick's words were cut short as cal swiftly began to drag him away for the scene "haha guess not " Derrick chuckled with a small grin as she continued to march forward pulling him along.

User Image

with cal and derricks being absent from the dance su let and a small sigh of relief as she began to exit the gym seeing as her job as a wing man was complete... she only got about 30 seconds away from party till she realized she hadn't kept her word about snagging a few shrimp on her way out and swiftly turned on her heel to correct her mistake...

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:34 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel soon spoke."Kuko I will take your power and turn it for the light."He says as a light starts to in-golf Kel's body."Damn you human how dare you,you think you can hold me back don't make me laugh,I am part of you just like you said I will always be here waiting for you to slip up."Kuko says laughing even as it fades."Light can not live with out darkness,the stronger the light the deeper the shadows."He says before his voice fades away,and soon the light fades around Kel."Even if that is true then I will just have to fight you back."He says his eyes opening and he looks at leo not noticing the change in his body.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:47 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked over at Maeve tapping her cheek,"Oh poor you", she told her sympathetically she smiled and then turned to the proceeding 3,"Its gonna be okaaayyy", she winked and patted Maeve's hand,"Ohhhh poor Maevey Wavey".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:55 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked down at Zero and sighed knowing he was sometimes a hopeless cause but it was always for good intentions. She smiled and placed a kiss on lips before looking up hearing Maeve she gave her a rather sharp glare and noted that Ahri and her were just silly,"Uh.. whatever", she rolled her eyes,"You gonna be okay..", she asked him worried.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at Kaname smiling,"Sounds Awesome", she listened to kaname singing along to the song and she remained silent enjoying to hear him sing it was rather soothing and the song made her smile even alittle more to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora managed to drop the whole pissy act by the time they hit the woods, and when they got under the soft shadowy silhouettes of the trees she gave Derrick a side way glance remaining silent she wasn't sure how she was gonna go about this as she got herself lost in thought her grip on Derrick hands loosened.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:08 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo finally managed to release kel when he felt the transition going through and he felt very drained after wards when Kel turned to him he was limping back over to the edge of the barrier and placing a hand on it he managed to disperse it before becoming rather ragged, he toppled over to a bench to sit down.

Jack turned to Maeve and Ahri rather shocked at Maeve's comment he silent left Eri to Zero and walked over to them both smiling he told Maeve,"Hey you two doing okay?", he asked her seeing as they were sobering up alittle,"I think it should be safe to go soon as I find out Leo is safe", he told them both, standing up he turned to Zero,"How do I get out of here?", he looked around for a window maybe if he had a gateway to the real world he could disperse into the frost snow mist and find his way back to Leo to help him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Derrick took a deep breath through his nose releasing it through a large sigh of contentment " now this is more like it!" he beamed begging to lossen the tie to his suit as the two traveled further and further into the woods "man... its been to long... i mean i could sleep out here!" he cheered turning to face cal with a childlike smile on his face.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles and looks up at Eri and puts a hand on her cheek."Ill be fine,you're blood seems to have done more then all the packs I have had threw the week."He says sitting up and then he sighs."Now I have blood stains on my shirt."He says before standing then he helps Eri to her feet.

Kaname looks at Kendra as she smiles and he finds him self smiling at her as he sings,once the song stops he spoke."You do seem to be enjoying your self a little more."He says then adds."I am glad wont lie that smile fits you quite well."He says.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games