7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero stood himself straight as his spectral arms were on his shoulder, then he transformed back to his human form. He didn't even dare to look at two brothers. "This ends, right here." He declared their endless fight to end. Dante was trying to reason to Nero that this wasn't his fight, but Nero won't listen to him. His spectral right arm lifted up and formed into a fist to smack his uncle's jaw so hard to make him shut up. After that, his spectral arm was placed on his shoulder. "You listen, dead weight." He said to Dante. He slowly turned to Vergil. "I won't let you kill each other. There are other ways of settling your differences." He declared that he won't let them kill each other and settle their differences. Nero clenched his fists, decide to beat his own father up to settle him for sever his arm. "I'm putting a stop to this sibling rivalry." He added to end their sibling rivalry as he slowly approach Vergil in anger. He stopped himself and glared his devil blue eyes at his own father. "Vergil... V... whatever you call yourself... Dante's not gonna die here, and neither are you. Do you have a problem with that?" He said to Vergil, but that doesn't matter if he is either Vergil or V. However, he won't let them die because of their violent sibling rivalry for their differences from V said earlier.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
MitsukiNeroTakeshiAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

"'Not gonna die', my a**....that b***h slap nearly killed me.."Dante spoke, groaning in pain as he rubbed his jaw from the slap Nero gave, was surprised on how much Nero had grown up. The lovesick puppy was growing up to become truly a man...no a hero honestly. Listening to him speak, talking about how the two could settle their differences in different ways besides fighting made him chuckle softly but of course, that was when he heard Vergil speak up in annoyance.
"If I beat Nero...then by default, I beat you", , Vergil spoke up, looking at his son with a stare as though he was a panther about to pounce on the smaller creature. The more experienced warrior sheathed his Yamato as he just walked a few feet to the left, staring at the boy who had unlocked his own DevilTrigger. Very interesting indeed as Vergil spoke up with a smirk on his face,"Agreed, Dante?"
"Whatever...I don't really care.", Dante said quietly, breathing heavily from all the fighting he had to do all this time,"I'm just gonna sit this one out.."

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Devil Trigger
User Image

Nero stared at his father long and hard, while hearing two brothers exchange words that Vergil defeats his own son, that means he defeat Dante. Honestly, Nero never gave a d**n. "When this is over, I'll make you submit..." He said to Vergil as his special devil armwings were up and crack it's knuckle. "Father." He added his vow to make Vergil submit his defeat. His spectral arms somehow unleash his own power. Even he have seen Vergil fought Dante once, but he knew Yamato's ability. So he starts charging towards Vergil and drew his Red Queen to swing his sword against Vergil.

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

with the air tense from the "family argument", the portal Oda created had appeared and the sound of bagpipes were heard getting louder as a figure emerged. Loki, clad in traditional Scottish warrior garb, kilt and all wielding the Leviathan Staff "DAICHI! YER TIME HAS RUN OUT! FER YA WILL SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF THE WARS GOD! FER ASGARD! FER SCOTLAND, CAUSE LETS FACE IT THEY NEED MORE PEOPLE TO BE POUD OF THEM! FER-" he said before looking over at the three and the bagpipes made a sound like it was punctured and stopped "um ... are we in the right place?" he asked in his regular voice

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

With the help of Loki's magic, Thor used played the bagpipes behind him to help with the entrance only to see that within this throne room, Daichi was nowhere to be seen. Instead, the sight of two white haired people with Dante tired on the ground, was fighting their own battle. Thor's bagpipes disappeared from his hands as Kratos walked through the portal last, his eyes staring at his son making a fool out of himself, not sure if he should be happy that his son has such a control on his power or embarrassed that he is using it so carelessly. Shaking his head, he looked over toward this family battle which just made him groan. He recalled his own battle with Ares then Zeus, bringing back memories he would like to forget. Shaking his head, Kratos watched the battle commence.
Vergil wasn't paying attention to the grand entrance of Loki as he watched the powered-up Nero dash toward him with great speed, making him use the sheath of his Yamato to block the attack. Nero's Red Queen blade created sparks between the father and son as he quickly jumped back, leaning forward as he grabbed the handle of his legendary katana, unsheathing the blade so fast that a wave of dark energy shot out from his swing which shot straight toward his son. Smirking, Vergil then teleported away, appearing in a dark aura above his son as he swung his Yamato down, thrusting his body downward to try and cut him from above.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Devil Trigger
User Image

"Will you shut the f**k up!?" Nero yelled at Loki. He would say the same thing to Thor and Kratos as Nero main priority is to defeat Vergil, but Vergil jumped back away from him. He evaded the dark energy from Yamato's slash, he made the quick reaction to dodge Vergil. However he activated his Devil Trigger, and he's very irritated at his father. "F**k you!" He shouted with his demonic voice and shot his middle finger up at him. He grabbed his Red Queen and slash his sword, additionally with the spectral claw at Vergil.

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

standing with him mouth agape at Nero, he turned to Thor and Kratos before straightening his coat and cleared his throat "right ... well ..." he said before facing the readers "could have picked a better spot to end up but there we go ..." he said before walking to a nearby wall, now dressed in a stereotypical painter's attire with a paintbrush and made a few brushstrokes to make an elevator door and added an up button before pushing it and the doors opened with a ding. stepping inside he took the appearence of a hotel concierge to push the buttons "going up?" he asked the two

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

The Hands Of Death Could Not Defeat Me
The Sisters Of Fate Could Not Hold Me
...You Will Not Live To See The End Of This Day...

Watching as the two battled, Kratos shook his head in annoyance when he watched as his son, Loki began to walk to the side. Thor watched what his brother was doing as he just shook his head, following behind him but Kratos stood there as he watched. For a few moments, he watched as the annoyed Nero activated his deviltrigger, pushing his father back before blocking the Red Queen but wasn't able to dodge out of the way of the spectral claw that Nero unleased. At this moment, Loki spoke up which caught Kratos' attention, making him turn to see that there now was a elevator and his son was dressed in another strange outfit. Smirking under his unkept beard, the old God of War nodded softly before walking toward and finally inside the elevator,"A battle of father and son...we don't need to repeat what happened back in Midgard..."
"It's better if I don't ask, right?", Thor responded as he looked toward Kratos, who gave a soft nod which the God of Thunder understood. Sitting at the back of the elevator, Kratos and Thor looked back at the battle of Father and Son, knowing that there is more to this than just another battle. This could determine how this war could end.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Devil Trigger
User Image

As the spectral claws slashed Vergil, Nero grabbed his Blue Rose revolver barrel gun and fired his gun six times. yet the summoned swords formed into kukri blades that sent flying towards Vergil. After firing his guns, he reverted himself back to human form.

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..Useless Pests..

As the bloodshed from his cheek, which immediately healed on his face, Vergil landed on the ground before looking up to see that his son was already beginning to open fire with his revolver. Growling softly, the son of Sparda quickly spun his Yamato around wildly, cutting the bullets in half while they were in the air. His speed was lightning quick as he let out a soft exhale of exhaustion. Dante, who was still laying down where he was, smirked at his brother who spoke up quietly to himself,"....Interesting..."
That was when Vergil heard laughter to the right of him, making him slightly turn his head to see Dante pick himself up slightly in a laid back position. Vergil squinted at his brother as the legendary devil hunter looked back at his serious brother before speaking up,"Oh Brother...ugh...you cut off your own son's arm for more power, and you still lost..."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Devil Trigger
User Image

Defeating Vergil was satisfying Nero, then he reverted himself back to his human form. He listens to two brothers. Even Dante pointed out Vergil was still lost, then annoys Nero. "Enough, d***it! The underworld is taking over, and we need to do something before it's too late." He reminded them about the underworld, plus there was a war. He felt the room shaking and looked back, he saw Daichi in gigantic draconic form. "Can Mitsuki and Vincent handle him?" He thought, but he noticed the large shield of teal, green, and red aura, then the beam of light from the chosen keyblade wielders. He didn't know about the red color force field was Yozora.

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"He's right..We need to close that portal", Vergil responded, picking himself up with his DevilSword. Chuckling softly, he picked himself up with a soft groan as he stood up on his own two feet. Relaxing his blade on his shoulder, he spoke up to his brother with a tired-sounding voice,"Hey, you lost so you better do what he says.."
"I can still fight...", Vergil responded as he picked himself up, looking toward Nero with a lust for murder in his eyes. However, looking at his kin, he could see something that made his heart skip a beat. He was able to hold in his emotions as he looked at the boy who had grown such great power, power that he knew he couldn't contain. With that, he slid his Yamato katana blade back into it's sheath as he spoke up to dodge his emotions,"But if Daichi wins and become the Dictator of the Realms, it'll just interfere with our business..."
"Now...that's the smartest thing you've ever said", Dante responded as the two brothers looked at each other, walking side by side as both of them walked toward the broken window that the Doctor destroyed before the battle began. When the two pasted Nero, Dante spoke up with a smirk on his face,"Better hurry up and close that portal then, we still got a score to settle."
Vergil, who was looking down the window as he saw the portal of the underworld showing more daemonic soldiers were trying to escape. Dante who was looking down at the portal only shook his head as Vergil spoke up once more,"Evidently.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Devil Trigger
User Image

Dante agrees with Nero, while he generally focus on the twins. Although Vergil stated he can fight as his eyes shifted to his father, like he will do it again to beat him senseless, but he agreed with Dante that if Daichi wins and interfere the twins business. Nero only watched his uncle and father walked passed them, until he heard Dante said that he and his brother gotr the score to settle. This alarmed him as he turned around and tried to catch up to them. "Wait, where are you going?" He asked them, as he heard Vergil's plan to seal the portal to the underworld. That would mean... "Hang on, if you do that, you can't come back." He argued his father will never return to human realm. Dante added that he stuck in underworld, and keeping his eyes on Vergil. Nero putted his pieces together in his brain, not just his father, but his uncle as well. "You can't just expect me to stay here while you both go-"

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:54 pm
User Image
Dara found what was the remaining rubble of the throne room in which the great Olympic meetings would be held in olden days but it seemed so strange and different down the destruction of its room she scaled the side of the ship using her vines as a way to climb she board the ship,"Odelia!", she called out there was non there she began to go below deck calling out she heard muffling in a door breaking the lock on the dungeon inside where to of odelias friends tied up confused she shut the door and turned to her father,"she isn't here.. if you can help me sail this out of here perhaps we can find her.. I think we best not linger I'm sure she will not return here", she told him; Walking past him and pan she went into the captains quarters of the ship she found some clothes for the passed away friend of Vincent redressed her in a simple white gown lay her onto the bed and gave her a flower, after giving herself a moment of silent to the dying mortal she walked outside and shut the door turning to the two looking worried;

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

helping Dara search through the ship, Dionysus only raised an eyebrow at the tied up mortal and looked to Pan who only shrugged. as she went into the captain's quarters, Dionysus went to the helm and looked at all the gears that seemed to have been added "is this a pirate ship or a DJ booth?" he muttered with a scowl "a what?" "nevermind ... right ... Uncle Po taught me how do do this, like riding a chariot" he said to himself as he took the helm and spun it quickly and the ship lurched. the good news it was moving, the bad news was it was grooving a rut into the floor as though it was sailing on it. worse news was there were three mortals in the way "FIGGY PORT!" he exclaimed and turned the wheel, barely missing Nero as they continued to 'sail' through the floor before coming out into the open sky. with a contented sigh, Dionysus slumped and poor Pan was just shivering in fear clutching to the railing (Dionysus actually had to drag him away before he bit a chunk out of it). luckily it looked like the underside of the ship was still in tacked, if not a bit scratched up but just incase he snapped his fingers to mend it and give the whole ship the scent of fresh grapes

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out