Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm
Zynar nodded "Same here. We should be getting close though, Either that or it is a giving of a very very strong energy..." He trailed off, thinking to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:22 pm
Falana lead Zynar until they came across the large crater where the energy seemed to be coming from. "Watch out, big drop ahead. Holy cow. It looks like the kind of crater formed when a meteor hits the earth, but I've never been near one with this kind of energy." She whistled as she looked around. "This is a pretty darn big crater."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 pm
*As Falana entered the crater, the energy wavered. A ripple of energy moved up her arms, along her spine and flowed over Zynar. The energy caused all their hair to stand on end a moment before the feeling passed.

After a moment the energy reacted to Falana's presence. The remnant energy began to become focused around her, flowing into her, she was suddenly gripped by a sense of Déjà vu and an image of a sword floated into her mind*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 pm
"A... sword?" Falana wondered out loud as the image came to mind. "Where have I... oh no... oh no! Not that sword," she exclaimed as her memory clicked. It was so long ago, when the Heavens had been invaded. She couldn't remember the who or the why, but she remembered the sword. "I think this has gotten a lot more complicated than I first thought. Oh no. Oh no oh no. I don't know why this energy reminds me, unless... Come on, we have to look closer," Falana told Zynar, as she started to scramble down into the crater.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm
The center of the crater had a smaller indention, the earth was rippled and thin, each step that Falana and Zynar took caused the crust to break and crack, leaving footprints in the crisp earth. A little of the shard's power remained but most of it was already absorbed by Falana. Upon closer inspection there were a third set of footprints in the crater one that came from the North and left to the West. The footprints were slightly feline, but much to big to be a house cat, and far too light-footed to be a Wild animal. And perhaps even more curious was that there only seemed to be the hindpaws. Whatever made the tracks walked upright.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm
Picking up her head, she saw THEM. Two people? were they people? They had noticed her footprints, should she run? A rock that had been sitting next to her started rising. What was happening?!?! It started moving towards the two people that had come close to her hiding spot.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm
Falana followed the footsteps, growing more curious as she went alone, but stopped as she her a small clatter. It was the sound of a stone, rising into the air by itself. "Watch out," Falana warned automatically, then practically winced as she realized her mistake. "Sorry. There's a rock floating in midair next to a cat. With gloves?" She looked at it with confusion. "Kitty, we're not gonna hurt you," she said in her sweetest, most innocent voice. "Put that silly old rock down."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 am
(( Elci's going to continue to be epically busy for a while longer so just leave Aina somewhere in the background, I'll come up with a reason.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 pm
The cat slowly shifted, becoming more human. She watched this girl. Why was the rock moving?? She was scared, very scared. The rock kept coming closer to the girl who had approached her. Big black eyes watched her. "Leave me alone..." she murmured in a voice more little girl than cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm
Every movement that the floating rock made caused the cat to feel suddenly weaker. With how long it's been aloft already she felt like she had run a marathon. She was feeling very tired, her arms were even shaking as if she had been lifting something very heavy.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 pm
Aina had snapped back into her body when the energies had changed. She made her way back to where the sword shard had landed, there was hardly anyone around now.

The first thing she noticed confused her a little. A girl with rather feline characteristics was standing at one end of the crater looking obviously tired and scared. The other thing she noticed was another girl seemingly destined to get crushed by a levitating boulder.

She channeled her thoughts to the cat girl, embedding into them every calming undercurrent she could thing of,
"Easy. I want you to breath very slowly. Try to make your breathing very deliberate and steady. Focus on the boulder and imagine what it would look like settling gently down on the ground. "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:02 am
She felt a voice come into her mind as her arms shook and every ounce of energy started leaving her body. Her quick breathing slowly slowed down as she tried to concentrate. It was really hard to do so. Looking at the boulder, she tried to set it down on the ground. Instead of softly, it came crashing down, just like all of her energy. She collapsed.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 am
Falana had seemed unnaturally calm about the prospect of being crushed under a boulder, or so it seemed to the people around. She didn't feel much fear for being crushed, murdered, or blown to pieces these days. At least, not by mundane methods. When the cat girl collapsed, Falana ran over to check on her. "She collapsed, and dropped the floating boulder," she told Zynar. She checked the girl's pulse, and was relieved to find her still alive. "Still alive, that's good. I wonder... her footsteps when to the center of the crater... maybe she knows what happened to the shard."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 am
"So it's a sword shard, huh? Must be an incredibly powerful weapon if just a mere portion of it causes this much trouble." Zynar said, crossing his arms across his chest. "And that seems likely, she may have had some form of contact with it. Possibly explains the floating boulder as well." Zynar turned his head to the side, cracking his neck. Repeating the process on the other side, he said "At any rate, wouldn't it be a good idea to get out of here? If the sword shard is gone, there's no sense in waiting around here for the girl to come to. Why not find a place for her to rest that is more comfortable?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am
"Wait, how did I know... it was a sword shard..." Falana's voice grew small for a moment as she wondered aloud, but she shook it off. "That sounds like a good plan, Zynar. Now it would help if the city wasn't half destroyed and I actually knew this place, but we'll make do." She picked up the cat girl gingerly and chose a random direction. "This way, I suppose." She began walking, not noticeably slowed by her burden. "You know, you don't exactly act blind," Falana told Zynar.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff