Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:53 am

Her latest book is on "faerie shamanism". stare

Congrats Celeblin!

Also- I need a handful of volunteers who wouldn't mind me having their mailing address. So, if that's the case, shoot me a PM. I can take the first six people.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 am

One down, five to go!

TeaDidikai

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 am

TeaDidikai

Congrats Celeblin!

Also- I need a handful of volunteers who wouldn't mind me having their mailing address. So, if that's the case, shoot me a PM. I can take the first six people.
What's it for?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 am

TheDisreputableDog
What's it for?
Not telling. If you're in you're in, if not, no worries.

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 am

Two down.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:26 am

TeaDidikai

Seriously? I know a bunch of people at school who would just love to have that book stare

Ainwyn

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Collowrath
Recursive Paradox
The job market in NY is abhorrent. Do not move here if you like having money for rent.

Heh, I'd be living in dorms and with family. Got a bit of support to help take some of the load off of me.

Oh, then you'd be fine. We've got fairly good education here. It's a great state to go to school in, but a shitty place to live post graduation.

Quote:
Playing good cop + exercising the knowledge I gained from numerous years of close exposure to Islam = happy, though tired.

Good coppery tends to be tiring. XD Especially when you really want to throttle someone.

CuAnnan

OH SNAP. I remember when that was just a tiny little site, just made, and barely known. Maybe that'll put some heat on her.

TeaDidikai

*twitch*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Recursive Paradox
Collowrath
Recursive Paradox
The job market in NY is abhorrent. Do not move here if you like having money for rent.

Heh, I'd be living in dorms and with family. Got a bit of support to help take some of the load off of me.

Oh, then you'd be fine. We've got fairly good education here. It's a great state to go to school in, but a shitty place to live post graduation.

The education options are the biggest reasons for considering NY over other places at the moment. The political science and Slavic studies departments in a number of NY schools are considered some of the best in the country. It's a short move for me as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Playing good cop + exercising the knowledge I gained from numerous years of close exposure to Islam = happy, though tired.

Good coppery tends to be tiring. XD Especially when you really want to throttle someone.

Heh, there were a couple of points there where I would say something and she would entirely misunderstand and then misrepresent it. Fortunately I was feeling patient last night. stressed

CuAnnan

*applause*

Yay! Win!

Collowrath

scorplett

Blessed Regular

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

CuAnnan

WHOOT

Well done!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 pm

maenad nuri
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I danced for nearly a grand of free stuff. WOO!
Awesome! What was this?
Lush was having a dance party to give away some stuff that they couldn't sell any more because it's nearing the expiry date. Every five minutes you danced you got something small like a bathbomb, and every 20 you got something large, like a full sized shampoo. Me and my friend know some of the people who work there and had nothing at all to do on Saturday so we were like, can we stay the whole time, and they said sure. Ended up with 92 things.

Basically I'm using all the preservative free stuff right away and using a bunch of the stuff as gifts. On most items the expiry isn't until december and I've used Lush products with preservatives in them past the date, the only difference I've noticed is a slight scent change in some things.

*wibble*

Now that's just not fair.
Depending on how much I'm left with, I might be coaxed into mailing some to people. I have like 8 bottles of The Olive Branch alone >.>

None of you are touching my Flying Fox though. xp

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Random helpish question!

So I'm trying to decide whether to go to the major museum (Royal Ontario Museum) or art gallery (Art Gallery of Ontario) tomorrow.

Museum:
- I've been there a lot but I like the area it's in
- I only really want to go for the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibition
- It costs $28, because you can't just go for said exhibition

Art Gallery:
- New building renovation and I've never really been there before
- Cheaper than the museum and next to Chinatown
- However, there isn't really anything in the galleries I want to see
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Finally made it out to North Chicago!!!!

Now all I have to do is unpack...

chaoticpuppet

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Collowrath

The education options are the biggest reasons for considering NY over other places at the moment. The political science and Slavic studies departments in a number of NY schools are considered some of the best in the country. It's a short move for me as well.

It would be funny if you ended up living near where me, Error and Gho currently do.

Quote:

Heh, there were a couple of points there where I would say something and she would entirely misunderstand and then misrepresent it. Fortunately I was feeling patient last night. stressed

Yeah the whole strawman thing is the most rage inducing fallacy anyone can pull on me. Especially when I went out of my way to be clear on what I meant.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Recursive Paradox
It would be funny if you ended up living near where me, Error and Gho currently do.
I should come visit you sometime. smile

TheDisreputableDog

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:00 pm

True Colours of Destiny
Random helpish question!

So I'm trying to decide whether to go to the major museum (Royal Ontario Museum) or art gallery (Art Gallery of Ontario) tomorrow.

Museum:
- I've been there a lot but I like the area it's in
- I only really want to go for the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibition
- It costs $28, because you can't just go for said exhibition

Art Gallery:
- New building renovation and I've never really been there before
- Cheaper than the museum and next to Chinatown
- However, there isn't really anything in the galleries I want to see

Museum. If it has something you want to see and the other option doesn't, it seems best. Is seeing the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibition worth the extra money?

I went to a museum in Scotland just to see the Doctor Who museum. Sad thing, that I hadn't know prior, was that it was primarily for the Tenth doctor. crying No luffs for the Ninth!
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games