Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:40 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuko laughs and grins."Oh my you can keep this up a night then it looks like we have a long night ahead of us my dear Leo."He says then he looks at his illusion who changed and looked nothing like Kel."This is the real face of Kuko."The illusion removes its mask and grins."I have a date tonight as well."He says as it picks up a stone and throws it into the air before turning towards the gym the tails swaying at it puts its fox mask back on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Just when her body started to feel light and her head was worry free Jack came over and told them about Kel wanting something that did not belong to him. NO!! NOPE!! NO!!! She says this with certainty. She looks at Ahri and throws the bottle up and chugs a bit and hand it to Ahri. Lady love our fun will not be ruined!! With a smile she turned it up and drank quite a bit. Ok Jack lets go!! She tried to show him that she seen his concern and replayed. If we must leave and have some of our planed fun ruined...We shall smile and giggle while dealing with the drama.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:47 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked over at Maeve giggling as she did as she felt the alcohol began to take a toll on her,"Oh Dear.. Darling your right we shouldn't let ourselves be trivally messed with", she looked Maeve up and down as she finished chugging the last of the bottle and then tossed it under the table,"Come on honey...", she told her with a sweet seductive voice as she slipped a hand around her waist,"Lets go follow..", she whispered in her ear,"Your frosty boy",she snickered,"You think it gets colder when he gets hotter?", she asked her on quiet lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles and looks at Eri."Oh and dose cuddling bore you my love."He asks with a smile before taking her hand and kissing it."Don't worry once I am back to full heath we can really shake things up I promise."He says as he gives her the grin that always meant he was up to no good,but in a good way.

Kaname smiles and looks into Kendra after the slow dance and he nods."Sure thing,after all tonight is a night to make memories."He says as he softly takes her hand and leads her towards the photographer.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:56 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo watched the illusion take place and he felt that perhaps it was going to be difficult with this guy in disguise now... He glared over at Kuko,"Dont think they are foolish enough to be so trusting towards a stranger or someone they are suppose to be watching out for".

Jack heard the girl whispering behind him as he sought out Zero talking with Eri,"Hey Zero!", he called running over to him,"I need to talk to you", he stopped to turn back grimacing as he seen the girl laughing uncontrollably and falling over themselves,"Uh first...", he rubbed the back of his head,"I think their drunk so... can we do this somewhere where they dont draw attention?", he asked frowning.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:59 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked over at him frowning,"Oh yea forgot about that little detail", she looked up as jack frost approached and turned to watch his companions struggling over to them,"How much did they drink?", she asked questioning if they could even get very far at all,"Look sure I guess we can help but first lets go somewhere so you can explain this crazy situation".

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra turned to kaname giving him a thumbs up,"Awesome Sauce", she remarked heading over to the line that was growing she asked,"So do your parents freak out over these events and stuff?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

She watched as Lady love drank down the rest of the half of the bottle. Oh s**t.........the Alcohol hit her and it hit her hard. Lady love tossed the bottle and grabbed her and started to pull her after Jack. Yes Lady love we should just have a little fun, Why worry??? Maeve hugged close to Ahri while walking. She felt herself becoming drunker and drunker... She completly stopped walking when she heard Ahris comment about Jacks male pieces. AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She began to cry.........she grabbed tight on Ahri to keep from falling to the ground.... Colder!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! AHASDHFAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She proceeds to laugh and Ahri Joins in they are laughing so hard that it seems the more they laughed the harder it was to walk.. Wouldn't it worm up?? She says very loudly... She has not lost understand of how loud she was actually speaking.......I mean ...hahahhahahhsdfhahhahah I dont know why this is so funnny!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

"You have it all wrong Leo,that form you seen it take that is what I look like."He says with a grin."All though it also could take the form of you or any one else I have seen,even the headmaster for all I know,you see when I cast that illusion I gave it one job."He says laying down on his side."Bring me the girl at any cost,how it dose that job is up to it."He says with a grin."A free thinking illusion can be very convincing and very deadly,it can take the shape the person you love the most then stab you in the back with a smile."He adds his dark eyes twinkling as he spoke.

The illusion finely made it to the doors of the gym and as it touches the door it changes into the form of a student,the same one who was outside passed out on the far side of the building and it then walks in and looks around.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:14 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri looked over at her laughing along with her grabbing at her waist as she did to make sure she didn't fall they finally managed to follow over to the group,"Hey you guys...", she slurred her words looking up a the group breathing heavily she planted a hand on jacks shoulder,"I need...", her eyes grew wider,"To... use..", she gripped Maeve's hand and started taking off out of the gym into the school hallway,"WE HAVE TO GO PEE!!!", she yelled back barely managing to walk in her heels she pulled Maeve along with her into the girls restroom where she burst into a caniption fit of laughter falling to the floor dying laughing as she did,"DI..D.. YO..U.. SEE.. HI...S... FACE?!??!?!".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:17 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero turns to frost and nods."Sure thing lets go over by the stage entrance not many people over there."He says as he heads over that way

Kaname looks at her and shakes his head."No will maybe my sister is but nether my mother or..."father" really care much about this stuff."He says with a little sigh."But its ok I get to live it so I get the best views and will,I guess you could say this has been one of the best days I have ever had."He says laughing with a smile.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo narrowed his eyes,"You sick ******** don't think your gonna get away with this the headmaster will not tolerate you taking away someone else freedom and from what I can plan on seeing its going to be for a very long time", he stood up,"Granite I had my freedom stripped but I'm not going to hate whoever did it because it was some stupid prank your going way to damn far planning on reforming a whole person is not gonna work!".

Jack turned as Ahri planted a hand on his shoulder and he looked rather puzzled, bewildered and shock as she screamed rather loudly they had to go pee and then take off down the hall,"Wait!", he said running after them to see Eri making her way on his stead quickly he walked over to the stage and began explaining things fast,"Okay all seriousness into play Kel is going ape s**t bananas!", he began to tell him,"Leo is holding him off right now outside but this guy claiming his name is Kuko and he is Kel's like inner demon or something but he is planning on taking away Ahri's Starball! and if he does that I think its gonna be bad for her", he frowned,"Leo sent me to protect her but I'm only so good as things go and we need to get Help back to Leo to... Do you know anywhere I can hide them?".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:32 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked over at them rather shocked and then a twitch of her mouth and a hand covering it in a moment she was giggling at the display rolling her eyes as they ran off to the girls restroom she told them,"Uh! Jack I got it", she shooed him over to Zero as she took off to enter into the girls restroom.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra gave him a half smile at least he was enjoying himself,"So I guess you did have a good time.. I enjoyed myself to", she admitted,"though I have to say..", she said rather quietly,"Never thought I'd have a vampire as a date... kinda something you see in fan fics ya know", she looked over at him curiously,"Its so crazy... you guys are so close yet your still far away...", she blinked as they were next,"Oh boy...".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Once in the bathroom she seen Ahir laugh harder then she has seen her laugh ever. It made her heart smile and soon she ended up in the floor laughing as well. No I didn't see his face!! ahahahhahahhhahaha!!! He has to be a saint to want to hang with us, we are Trrouuuble..., but the gooooood Kind like like the funnnnn Kiiinnd!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:38 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri felt her breathe coming back into her body,"Oh my...", she felt the whole room around her spinning as she looked up her eyes watering slightly from all the laughter as Eri comes in,"Hey girl...", she crawls over towards her to stop at Maeve and fling herself onto her bestie,"You girls want to have some fun??", she asked laying over Maeve.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Meave is thrown of when Ahri throws herself on top of her. Lady love fun is a great Idea. Eri.......Hi...U.....IN? We might need to pick a better spot then the bathroom. Im pretty drunk but we should totalllly fiiind more to drink!! She smiles and giggles some more and hugs Ahri super tight.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games