Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:49 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

The throne room was quiet as the young boy sat in the throne chair, his body being rapped with dark roots from the trees surrounding him. The trees had already bursted through the concrete of the throne room, almost as if nature was trying to take back control over civilization. However the boy, Ardyn Nanashi, was sleeping soundly as though he was at peace. However, this wasn't the case inside his heart. Inside, he was fighting for dear life as the Doctor came into the throne room. His voice wasn't reaching into the boy's ears as within his soul, the two reflections were battling with all their might, however, we will get to that later as a voice spoke up in a deep tone, echoing through the halls,"That was a interesting way to defeat a enemy, Doctor. "
Standing by the window, watching the battle on the side of mount olympus, Daichi puffed on his tobacco pipe. He wasn't even looking toward the Doctor, not even peaking around his shoulder as two daemon guards began to run toward the man in robes. However, Daichi held up his hand to stop them. The daemons looked at him concerned but ultimately nodded before walking back toward the entrance as Daichi smirked before pouring himself some tea,"It might be best to drink something after your Regeneration. However I would suggest not waking him for he's already got enough on his plate."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

The Doctor frowned at the voice and gently touched Ardyn's cheek before spinning on his heel to face Daichi "you've been studying. good i enjoy talk with an educated individual, much better than someone who barely knows anything, only positive side to the latter is their is a chance for them to learn, if they got the open mind for it" he said before pocketing his screwdriver and waltzing about the room, picking up a fruit bowl "regeneration is different each time, i'm lucky i didn't get full on amnesia this time, just breaking in the new body. i have no idea ... what this one is going to be like" he said before absentmindedly grabbing a pear and taking a bite before spitting it out and tossing it over the side which unfortunately was toward Daichi and the fruit ended up impaled on one of his daemon's horns "blerg! pears, i hate pears" he said before finally looking down at the assortment and started tossing out content, all of which were impaled on the different horns of the guards: apples, pears, grapes, cumquats, an avocado for some reason before deciding on the only ones left: two bananas and an orange, and started eating one of the bananas "you could have been beautiful, you know ... all that knowledge and strength. a dictator maybe but if not for a desire for revenge you might be a descent ruler" he said before dropping one banana peel on the floor near one of the open windows absentmindedly before eating and doing the same with the second banana. then as he pealed the orange, he placed the bronze bowl over on Ardyn's head as though he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and stared the daemon king down "so ... here is my offer: one chance ... stop this war now. release Ardyn and try to let go of the past. i can take you and your daemons to a place well beyond the reach of Mount Olympus or any other deity" he said before pulling off an orange slice and took a bite before swallowing "i've lived over two thousand years, i've seen worlds burn, empires crumble and so many lives lost ... i even had to be the one to end them ... so i'm begging you, Daichi Nanashi ... take my offer ... or i will have no choice but to stop you"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Daichi watched carefully at each of the Doctor's movements, taking bites from fruit and tossing them willy-nilly, one actually being stabbed by the horn of the Daemon God. Pulling off the pear, he placed it on the table as he continued to see him move around, throwing banana peels onto the floor and placing the bowl over Ardyn's head. This was going to be interesting as the King spoke up with his hand pulling the pipe away from his lips. Looking toward the guards before back toward the window, he contemplated the offer before speaking up,"If you believe that I am here to be a dictator, you are surely thinking in the wrong direction...After all, would you think it would be this easy to get into the throne room? I'm not worried about you, Doctor..You believe that there is always a better way but unfortunately, I know what my fate is...and it isn't by your hands."
Daichi stood up slowly, his golden armor wrapped around his seven foot tall figure as he looked at the banana peels. He could already tell what he was planning but he made sure to speak his mind clearly,"The crown around his head is connected with my body. If I get hurt, that means he will be as well...however, I will release him when the time is right. Either under my control or under yours...the only way we find out is how long it takes your friends to get up here...and face me."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the more he listened to Daichi, the more the Doctor seemed to frown. standing his ground he looked at the seven foot being before him and flared his nostrils "you put in a symbiotic parasite bond with a child ... and you wonder why i think you a dictator" he said raising his head up in challenge "you really should be worried, i am ... i have no idea what kind of person i am. i fought good gods, bad gods, demigods and would be gods ... i even killed the bloody devil ... but i do know one thing ... i'm the Doctor ... and i save people ... and if you or anyone else has a problem with that .... TO HELL WITH YOU!" he said before bringing his Sonic Screwdriver out and pointed it, not at Daichi at his daemons, not Ardyn, but at a space where Hesphestus' throne once stood. suddenly the throne room began to shake as in different parts of the floor, several bronze arms shot out which followed by different bodies. and soon at least twenty bronze automatons stood at attention "priority Omega Delta Gama. Codeword: Talos. objective: attack all daemons on sight" he said as the army moved, two of the daemons ran at the Doctor but slipped on the banana peels and went right out the window just as the Doctor ran over to Ardyn with the orange slices and used it with the bronze bowl "ok ok ... bite down ... there" he said putting a slice in the boy's mouth and gently made him bite down before sticking four slices in equidistance along the brim and activated his sonic at the bowl causing it to vibrate at a frequency to hopefully at least give Ardyn sense of awareness "c'mon c'mon ... i can try to block the biological signal but it's up to you, you gotta fight him .. you're stronger than him Ardyn, i know you are"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

The sound of booming cannon as a wall exploded into the throne room as a massive pirate ship burst into the wall of it causing those on board to fall onto there knees"Go lass quick!!!" came a voice as hannah came flying off the ship keyblade in hand as she sliced through the closest daemons who rushed towards the ship"Adryn!!" she screamed across the room as more daemons rushed at her the young girl used her new keyblade to slice through her enemies fighting them off one by one as Odelia teleported behind the group with her spear and began to stab them using her ability to move the earth she managed to move the cracked marble causing it to jumble allowing the daemons to lose there balance as Hannah used this to her ability to slice of there heads propelling herself against the hull of the ship;

User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

As he stood there, back straightened, the Daemon God listened to the threats of the Doctor before watching his Sonic Screwdriver being pulled out, pointing it toward Hephaestus' throne chair where all of a sudden, pieces of machinery began to form into opponents. This was going to be very interesting for Lord Daichi as he grabbed the katana from his waist, still in it's sheath. The soft glowing golden light radiated beautifully as he watched carefully with the machinery's movements. Clunky yet fast as the robotics ran straight toward his daemon army but two were heading straight toward himself. Perfect for him since he'll need to limber up for it had been awhile since he fought.
The robotic creatures ran from an angle and yet for him, these machines were equal to his size which he had grew the last time anyone seen him in person. He was around eight feet tall as he quickly dodged a blade attack that was shot out from a hidden compartment from the machine's arm while the other had a large hammer and tried to swing. This was almost too easy for Daichi as he spun around the swing of the attack, pulling out his blade where he sliced the head of the hammer from it's hammer, making the momentum thrust the hammer's head straight into the head of the other machinery. The one that now only has the handle looked at it's option of attack before looking up to see the hand of Daichi grab mere inches away before a loud sonic boom shot from his hand. All of a sudden, as though a jet shot straight into the machine, the gust of air shot the machine into the window he was just staring in, breaking it and making it fall to it's destruction down below. The sounds of daemons growling and roaring could be heard now with the window now being open.
"Pitiful machines...", Daichi spoke softly before hearing something, like something that was more....indiscrete in a way. All of a sudden, an explosion of rock and debris shot around them as Daichi just tilted his head to the side to dodge a brick flying by his head, smacking against the wall behind him into just dust. With that, Daichi watched as two women jumped off the side of the ship which grew more troublesome except for one thing. The little girl as he turned to his toward Ardyn once he heard his name, walking over toward the boy where the Doctor was trying to help him out of his inner situation,"What can I say...my plan is already in motion, Doctor"
With that, Daichi walked around the throne chair, pulling out his pipe as he smoked onto some tobacco leaves, shooting from his lips straight into the face of the TimeLord before looking out toward the chaos among them,"I suggest you stop what you are doing...there is only one person who could reach him...you know...I've seen his heart..."
With that, Daichi lifted up his arm as the surviving daemons stopped what they were doing and backed away from the fight, creating a half-circle around the heroes before speaking up,"Hello...Odelia Hopkins, Granddaughter of Dionysus, and Lady Hannah Elise Courtmyan, a vampiric princess...very interesting indeed. I've been keeping some tabs on you both for quite some time...congratulations are in order, right Odelia?"

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

with a slight scowl, the Doctor glared at Daichi wondering why he was subtly helping to wake Ardyn? a trap most likely but unfortunately one they had to spring and activated his sonic again, at once the automatons seemed to shift and rebuild themselves as though magnetized "ignore his words, Ardyn is hooked into a leach system. any harm done to Daichi gets Ardyn hurt too. we need to break the connection but i can't do that until i get Ardyn conscious. just need to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow ...." he said before running over to Hannah and gently placing a hand on her shoulder "Hannah ... look at me, it's gonna take too long to explain fully but the only important thing you need to know is Ardyn needs you" he said in a tone he hoped was serious and determined. in actuality it was but it was offset by the fact it was slightly nasally

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Odelia looked up as they daemons surrounding them seemed to back off"What kind of witchy business be this?" she demanded looking over at Diachi as he spoke to them she looked up at the man who had been causing chaos this whole time he and seemed to remarkably calm in his own element as if he wasn't worried about impending doom around the corner; The woman crossed her arms and sarcastically remarked"Aye for what? Thinking I couldn't get here? I say you not know me" she then turned to watch the doctor speak up puzzled and abit alarmed as the doctor approached hannah; the girl watched as daichi spoke calling off the daemons and then looked at her and odellia with introductions"Where is adryn!" demands hannah heard Daichi mention everything was in motion to the doctor as she looked shocked at the strange man whom she thought worked for Daichi"Thats the doctor?!" she thought she looked up at him as he explained to her that adryn needed her; She blinked in acknowledgement before seeing Odelia's fist head straight for the doctors face"What the heck!!" she shouted;
Odelia watched as the strange man approached her 'not paying attention as usual' didnt hear daichi say this was the doctor so all she seen was some weird guy approach her and hannah which caused the woman to reflect violently 'like usual' as she threw a punch straight for the doctors face; She felt a shove from hannah that made her stumble slightly before she turned on the child"Aye!! what be that for!!" she shouted at her before hannah began to badger her in an intense argument "What are you doing?!" shouted the blonde"Thats the doctor you idiot!" odelia looked at hannah as if she were crazy"Lass the last time I checked the doctor did not look like that" she pointed to the actual doctor whom either got hit in the face or dodged the blow in time"Dont you know he can regenerate?!" demands hannah with her hands on her hips as Odelia crossed her arms looking even more confused"Regen-huh?" she turned to Daichi"Do you know who that be and dont be telling a salty tale I can sniff out a dirty dog when I see one" she placed her hands on her hips glaring at Daichi as hannah face palms herself"Oh my gosh.. why did I have to get stuck with the crazy pirate lady..." she whispered to herself;

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Within Ardyn's Mind

So cold...His body and spirit felt so cold as the ice was building around him, all he could do was watch as he watched the shadowy version of himself was already setting up everything. With a smirk, the anti-Ardyn began his design as chains of glowing light shot out from around the tower. The stained glass of faces of his close friends who he saw was like family was beginning to crack within, spewing darkness within. The ice around the young boy's body was beginning to grow, reaching up to his neck when all of a sudden, everything went dark, as if the lights shut off around them. This made the anti-Ardyn speak up,"Well...that wasn't suppose to happen..."
With that, Ardyn's eyes closed as he felt this could be the end. That, however, was farther from the truth as his eyes opened to see he was standing within a field of beautiful grass and flowers of different shades of blue. He could feel his heart skip a beat as he looked around to see where he was, not sure if this was a dream or reality anymore but that was when he heard a voice speak up in a distance,"Seems like you've gotten lost, Ardyn..."
All Ardyn could think was how that voice sounded so familiar as he turned his head to see a man sitting at a tree on a small hill, a campfire showing a little bit of what he looked like. As the young boy began to walk up toward the man, the young Nanashi could see that the man was wearing a long trench coat, his hair long and white. Covering that hair, however, was a top hat that covered his eyes with the shadow of it's brim. Ardyn was confused on this man's appearance as he sat stood at the other side of the fire, looking at him as he realized who he was seeing. He realized that this was a vision and that this wasn't a coincidence that he finally met this man. This was when he continued to speak,"So many Heroes...Valencia, Lucian, Siren to Vincent, Simon, and Mitsuki...All have one thing in common...all care about the future for peace...in their own ways. However, my story begins with one boy...a boy who's future hasn't even been written yet..The story that was started with Siren Nanashi...now continues with you, Ardyn..."
"I...I don't know if I can...", the young Nanashi spoke as he sat on the wooden bench next to the older man, tears beginning to form over his teal blue eyes. He stared at the fire, trying hard not to break down in front of a man he had been searching for all of his life. The man turned his attention toward Ardyn as he listened carefully to him,"Hannah...Odelia...Doctor...everyone who is right now trying to find me...I failed them...I failed all of them...all because I was too weak to fight off the darkness..."
"My boy...you couldn't be more wrong..", the older man spoke as he placed the top hat on top of Ardyn's head, making him surprised at first from the feeling. He quickly looked up at he finally saw the man. He saw the man who he knew it for a fact to be his father, Desmond Nanashi,"You can't fight off the darkness for the darkness isn't your enemy...it's apart of you as it is apart of all Nanashis. No, instead, you must fight for balance in life but you'll never be alone...you just can't push them away...can't you hear them now, right? You can hear them calling for you...they want you back but if you want to reunite with them, you know what you must do...It's funny...if my brother was here, he would tell you the same thing he told to Mitsuki all those years ago....May your Heart be your Guiding Key."

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Daichi just smirked at the interaction between the three heroes. Strange to see for sure as he stood up straight and walked to the side of the throne chair where the sleeping Ardyn was resting within the black roots and golden leaves. Placing his tobacco pipe between his lips, he spoke up with a haunting voice,"I mean...if you truly want Ardyn to return...be my guest...Time to wake up, my prodigy.."
With that, the black roots moved away from Ardyn's body as the black crown around his head began pulsing with energy. The throne room began to shake violently as all of a sudden, the young Nanashi's eyes opened up in a haunting discovery. Haunting because his left eye was still his teal blue color while the other, however, was golden just like his grandfather's. The young boy stood up as the power of darkness shot out with a strong shockwave, golden electricity flowing around the area as Ardyn lifted up his right hand, summoning his keyblade that showed a shadowy aura flowing around it. Daichi only smirked as he stepped backwards, giving the group some room as he spoke,"My boy...it's time to fulfil your destiny."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

with a loud smack at the fist found its mark, the Doctor stumbled backwards gripping his nose and wincing in pain "oooow- why? why did you-" he said before gripping his nose and straightened it with a crunching sound "ok look i know regeneration is a lottery but do i really have a face that screams 'punch me?!'" he said before scoffing at the fact Odelia didn't even know what regeneration was, even though he was sure he explained it "ok ok, long story short: i died but every cell in my body renewed itself to create a brand new me. different face, and possibly new personality but i'm still me" he said with a kind smile and almost snapped at Daichi to shut up before finally seeing Ardyn and looked worried but then saw one of his eyes was normal so there was still hope "Hannah ... you and him have a strong connection, if anyone can give Ardyn full control it's you"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:25 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia began to grumble as the villain basically just ignored her question as she turned to the doctor who was trying to re-explain regeneration to her in a brief description as she looked at him rather unsure but seeing as he was so earnest she supposed it must be true "I be glad when this is all over... I can't be handle all this chaos" grumbled odelia taking a swig of the special wine her mother gave her; Hannah looked up as Daichi moved towards adryn "No stay away from him!!" she shouted at Daichi scowling as she looked up in horror at what daichi had done to adryn!! He looked so different terrifying not adryn nothing like adryn as the doctor told her she would have to reach out to him"But what if he doesn't listen?!" she insisted as Odelia looked up at Adryn choking back her anger"You beast!! Ye over here turning the lad into a horror for your own sick game what have ye done to him?!" she demands; As a familiar little voice began to talk to her in her head"Hannah.." the girl began to close her eyes

as an image and memory of her grandfather with her only being a young girl as she sat on his knee"Come now darling listen to papa" he told her gently as she looked up at him with knitted brows but listened just the same "Papa.." she asked quietly "Why did they kill mommy and daddy?" she asked as she held the small doll in her hands while a rather sad expression came onto his face "Because humans think we are monsters hannah.... they fear what they don't understand.." she blinked as she looked up into his face where tears were forming "No cry papa" she reached up wiping his tears with her small eyes as she kissed his cheek; Anyone seeing them would think this was his daughter from his youthful appearance but it could take hundreds of years to make a vampire even age sometimes thousands.. and himself only being about 300 years old he didnt look a day over 20 to any normal person; He smiled kissed her small hands and told her "Remember Hannah... to not always judge someone by their appearance but by the goodness of their heart" the determined 5 year old held up her little head and nodded in understanding "We are not monsters" she insisted

Opening her eyes she seen adryn standing up something the darkness of Daichi trying to consume him but he was not a monster she knew that.. maybe he had darkness inside him but so did she.. as she walked up to him determined"Adryn don't listen to him you dont have a dark destiny you have your own!" she told him as she came closer standing just a foot away"Adryn.." she said in determination"Wake up!! You have to wake up!!"
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

His keyblade moved away from his face as he listened to everything the group had to say, every little bit as he watched Hannah stand in front of him, speaking to not what was outside but instead what was inside his body. Daichi only growled as electricity began to form of different shades of golden electricity and some sparks of teal blue. This made the daemonic god pay close attention as he snapped his fingers, making the darkness that was flowing around him began to grow longer. Similar to how puppets have their puppetmasters with strings attached, Daichi started to make Ardyn lift up his keyblade like he was about to strike down but as he did, the young Nanashi stopped in place as something was holding him back. A darker teal blue aura began to flow as the young boy had a tear fall from his left eye, down his cheek as he stared at Hannah.

Meanwhile, within his mind....

Ardyn was looking up to his father, smiling softly at his kind words before something caught his attention. A voice speaking up above him like it was coming towards the night sky. 'Ardyn, don't listen to him. You don't have a dark destiny. You have to Wake up.....Ardyn....Wake up!!! You have to Wake up!!' These words were coming to Ardyn clear as day as he turned his attention toward his father as he turned his attention back to his son. Desmond smiled softly, knowing exactly how he felt toward someone he truly cared about and now...now she was back in his life. Standing up, Desmond turned toward the young boy before kneeling down in front of him as he placed his hand softly on his chest. He could feel the darkness and light fighting between themselves within his son. That was when Desmond spoke softly to him,"My boy..find her...and never let her go...but you have to fight for her...like what I did for your mother...I'll....she's so proud of you..."
User Image

That's when the world grew dark as all of a sudden, his vision changed to see the Anti-Ardyn stand there in a surprised look on his face,"What...How..? That can't be possible..."
Standing there, within his Dive to the Heart, he stood there with his more grey hair with broken dark ice around him. He stood there with his hands free as he straightened out his back with a soft smirk on his face. Almost cocky as the young boy spoke with his right arm extended in front of him,"I'm sorry....but this is my story...and there is nothing you can do to get in my way...I will see them all again...."
"You will try...but you'll die trying..", the Anti Version spoke up with a cocky smile as he summoned a shadowy version of Ardyn's ultimate keyblade, making the true child of Desmond to smile before a flash of light appeared as all of a sudden, the anti version's eyes widened as he saw a keyblade that hasn't been around in quite a long long time. Standing there, Ardyn held the Kingdom Key, the keyblade once wielded by a hero of light. Standing there, Ardyn kept his smile on his face before speaking from his heart,"You are wrong...for you see...My Friends are My Power!"
The Anti-Ardyn growled loudly as all of a sudden, the two dashed toward each other, flashes of Golden and Teal Blue electricity sparking behind the two as the two clashed their keyblades together. This created a powerful shockwave which came out to the real world.

Outside, Ardyn dropped his arm from a fighting stance as all of a sudden, a flash of golden and teal blue electricity shot out of him, circling around Hannah and Ardyn like a force field. Daichi's eyes grew wide at what had just happened, making him growl in annoyance as the wind tried to push him back while also trying to push away Odelia and the Doctor, however, Daichi's wings spread out wide to show a part of his draconic side. This made him push back the wind as he flew above the two lovebirds and pointed toward the Doctor and Odelia,"I guess this'll be a good warm up before the true fight begins..."
With that, Daichi thrust his arms back as all of a sudden, the halls and roof blew out like an explosion happened but in actuality, it was Daichi's power pushed back the building so hard that now the only thing that was still there was just the floor and parts of the wall and ruined columns. Standing there above the dome of energy that Ardyn created around him and Hannah, Daichi landed inbetween the two children and the two adults as he began to pull out his katana, pointing it straight toward them with a smirk on his face,"Come...and show me what you have..I'll make sure you and your child's lives end right here...right now.."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor grinned from ear to ear seeing Ardyn regain control. he knew for a long time; power an army, they don't mater cause he knew humans were stronger than they seemed.
however the victory was halted as it seemed Daichi didn't take having the rug pulled from under him, so to speak, well. with a slight snarl, he tried to think of every way he could get everyone out but he knew that Daichi would end up catching them. just as it seemed he looked like he ran out of options, there was a loud woosh before a beeping sound came which the Doctor instantly recognized "get down!" he said just as the large marble doors exploded out, miraculously not hitting the four heroes, not even a second after, a barrage of plasma blaster fire came out towards Daichi. looking over, the time lord looked in worry at the dust coated entry way before gasping as he heard a very very familiar voice to him "you just can't stay out of trouble, can you?" the female voice said as the clack of heels echoed and the dust dissipated and there stood, with a 51st century blaster in her hand and a look on her face that looked like a mix of seduction and desire for murder was the woman the Doctor once described in the most accurate way possible: Hell ... in High Heels.

Professor River Song

"hello sweetie" River said with a smirk, her eyes still on the demon but still had the Doctor in her sights, and if the raise of her eyebrow was any indication, his new look was interesting at least "love the curls" she said, having to hold back a laugh as she saw him rake his fingers through his hair in shock, must be a recent regeneration for him "oh? does it suit me?" he asked making River's smirk grow even more mischievous "hard to say ... I've only seen the face so far" she said making the Time Lord blush slightly. she never got tired of that. turning away from him, her gaze fell back on Daichi and became cold "so ... i hear you don't fear the Doctor, allow me to introduce you to the one person you might just have a twinge of fear for now" she said as she pumped the top of the gun and took aim "Professor River Song, Archeologist ... i'm his wife" she said before charging and opening fire, grabbing a small shovel from her hip and twirled it as it made a noise like the sonic screw driver and used it like a sword

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:41 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Something deep within her some primal rage when Daichi told her he take her out and her child caused Odelia's conscious to turn from angry to malicious"Aye.. you think I be a joke because I am not as powerful as you?" she said as the ground beneath her began to grumble just as the doctor reached for her as they hit the deck so to speak as some blonde haired woman came in introducing herself as River Song and then saying she was the doctors wife"Oh you ye were married does she change appearance to??" demands Odelia as she stood up"Ye'll have to do a lot to kill me.." she then found herself gripping the spear her eyes glowing"You wont be harming me or anyone else for that matter when I'm done with ye" that's when she used the teleportation of the spear to get behind daichi thrusting upwards with full power towards his back as the pressure she applied was cracking the floor; this was of course right after Professor River's used her blast upon his direction;

Hannah thought her heart was going to sink when that keyblade started coming down on her but when she seen him trying to fight it she reached out and grabbed his hand"You can do it Adryn!" she winced as the electricity shocked her but she needed to stay strong and not let go"Fight back!!";

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 8:58 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

As he stood there, calm from what was happening in front of him when all of a sudden, the large marble doors opened and a barrage of plasma blaster fire came straight toward him, making him groan in annoyance before walking forward, lifting up his hand to use the power of his chirasengo. The wind already began to move violently as the electricity created a wall of pure electric energy, wasn't large but it was big enough to cover his body on one side. With a small smirk, Daichi thrusted his open palm forward, shooting the wall of electric energy straight toward the Doctor and River Song. This was of course how he was distracted as all of a sudden, he felt a small pain on his side. Groaning in rage, he turned his head to the left to see Odelia Hopkins with her spear stabbed into is side. Obviously, it was a powerful attack as the cement had cracked but for Daichi and the power of the gods on his side, he only smirked as he spoke up,"You...wielding the Spear of Leonidas...almost fitting but I'm sorry, I'm going to take that back now..."
With that, he gripped onto the spear that was stabbed into his side as he stared directly at Odelia with his golden eye. This was when a large current of electricity shot from his body, creating a current on the spear that the pirate was holding.

Meanwhile, Ardyn's body groaned loudly as he began to go wild, swinging his blade around. Smacking against the barrier around him as the darkness wanted to fight Hannah but something was holding it back. Yelling out in annoyance, the body of Ardyn began to create a current of electricity around him. He was in such pain as within his very soul, the two sides of Ardyn were clashing their blades together. Golden and Blue sparks of electricity floated around his physical form as all of a sudden, he felt a hand wrap around his. The electricity calmed down as his body shaked violently, looking down at her with one teal blue eye and the other, similar to his grandfather, was glowing with a golden light. His very soul was trying to stop him at this point as he could hear her voice echoing through his mind. Ardyn, the real Ardyn, heard those words echoing around him as he was pushing forward with his battle against the darkness within him.

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash