Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 8:05 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira's turned her attention toward Mosquito a small little parasite not sure to call him such as a man if he were anything at all to her she then replied in a rather cool toned voice"Of course Lord Daichi would not send me out if he thought I could not handle this 'Lord Kiba' for I answer to his command alone" she replied"I have no need for my own opinions on the matter if they do not help with the plan in which is being established by my lord" she concluded before walking over to Daichi and looking at Jezebel with a careful eye making sure the ornament was not cracked and control was still with them she then turned to her master bowing before him"What is it that you wish of me.." she asks.

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

"This Lord Kiba will definitely be a good challenger against us. He who had fought alongside Sparda, the legendary dark knight", Daichi responded as he walked around the throne chair that Ardyn was passed out in, his eyes closed as his body had grown limp as though he was sleeping. Tapping his fingers against the dark oak of the throne chair, the golden leaves circling around the throne chair as they slowly began to spread, trying to touch the young boy with holy energy. Daichi's voice echoed within Ardyn's head as he could hear everything that the alliance had to say,"Though..we'll always need a plan and no doubt that everyone in this room is wondering what they'll need to do..Xodira, I'd like your help in protecting the boy. I want you to stay in the throne room, use this as your playground against the heroes...keep the child safe..When the leaves have him wrapped around nicely, his energy will be concentrated within a single fruit that only one tree will provide...the Tree of Rebirth you may call it...but we need all the time we can spare...Jezebel, you will guard the courtyard to block anyone from entering."
"Yes, Master..", Jezebel responded as she picked herself up, finally fully healed and relaxed in her now fixed dress. Her eyes opened slowly as she looked up at Daichi as she smiled on the outside. However, on the inside was different as within her heart, the image of both Hecete and the true Jezebel were tangled in dark webs, wrapping their bare skin and draining them of any magic within them. It felt almost hopeless as a tear could be seen dropping off Jezebel's cheek, unable to see the light.
"The three of you know what you all must do..Once I have enough time, I'll have the power to deal with any of those heros, even that living abomination who has the Chirasengo. Once I get that fruit, her and all of her friends will know the true power of the Nanashi clan....", Daichi voice stopped slowly as he noticed the flames were moving close by the door, making him tilt his head slowly as he saw something at the door. Standing in front of the closed doors stood a man in white robes, wrapped in a elegant toga as Daichi placed his hand against the sheath of his keyblade fragment, the Blade of a Thousand Prayers. Standing there silently, the man kept a straight look on his face at the group that remained in the throne room. Daichi only shook his head as he spoke up with a calm tone,"I was told that Lord Kiba had come back to the land of the living...but not you...the man turned king himself..."
Slowly, as he took off the hood that covered his face, the first thing the alliance would notice was the short grey-ish blond and dark red hair. The aura that flowed around this individual was truly celestial, enough to cause worry to anyone who hadn't known who he was before. Letting out a soft exhale with no sound, the man lifted his head before opening his eyes to show the emerald green and pure blue eyes of Arigane Angel

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:45 pm
Mosquito

Now, it's only a matter of time...

Mosquito was aware of Kiba fought alongside legendary dark knight Sparda over two thousand years ago, however he noticed Daichi seems not to worry about former emperor of great wolf demon, even his immense demonic power. He stay focus on Daichi, who already came up with the plan for Xodira to protect Ardyn, Jezebel to guard the courtyard. Mosquito already knew Daichi wanted him to lead his entire army, so it's fine with midget blood-suckers because of his burning vengeance towards Merlin and Spider-Man lead Arachne to demise. Mosquito grinned when Daichi said he will deal with any heros, including Mitsuki, that would mean Daichi will kill her, once he get the fruit, "It will be better if you kill her," he agreed. He felt the flame as he turned his body towards the door, he rose his eyebrow. Daichi mentioned the man turned king himself made his face dropped and slightly widen his eyes, the man in the robe pushed down his hood and revealed the no other than Arigane Angel. "How is that possible, I couldn't pick up his soul presence. Unless..." he slowly realized Arigane has something to mask his presence, only left in his mind was, what kind of magical item to concealed his soul prospective?

... before Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:22 am
User Image
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image

As he stood there wrapped in a cloak, Arigane stood there within the throne room. It looked quite different from when he was in here. Looking around, he remembered seeing memories of his friends in the realms from Valencia and Lucian, Atticus who he asked many times for his help, even King Mickey to look after a few positions. He remembered so much from this throne room but now wasn't the time to look back on memory lanes, looking back toward Daichi, the imposter King of the Gods. Shaking his head, Arigane only smirked as Daichi only chuckled softly at him,"He isn't actually here...that's why we can't sense his presence.."
The daemonic king lifted up his hand, firing a lightning bolt through his palm straight toward the man by the door and as soon as the bolt of lightning reached, the attack went straight through the mirage and struck against the door, breaking the double doors off their hinges. The doors flung off into the hallway, making a loud thud on the ground. Arigane just stood there with a smirk on his face as Daichi walked forward, standing there as he spoke up with a determined look on his face,"You...the man who had been in my shoes...are now trying to go back to the old ways. You and I both know that the old ways are no more but still...you are back to fight back what's already dead and gone. You will not win and you will die with your son and all of his inferior friends..."
Arigane only smirked as the golden flames that illuminated the room began to flow out of the lanterns, flowing around the fire god, creating words with the golden fire,"If you truly believe that then you have not been truly watching..my son and his inferior friends...will be your downfall. This I promise you.."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:07 pm
Mosquito

Daichi confirmed Arigane's presence wasn't there, proving to Mosquito by fired his lightning bolt straight through merge former king of god. Although, Mosquito was still thinking back about how Kiba return from the dead, Ankhseram won't do such thing because he and Arachne were aware of former heir's teaching from his father. Arigane's golden fire appeared, he read it and he frown, "He is referring his time when he, Atticus, and Drkslayer siblings fought the Original Greek Patherons. Now he believe his own son and his allies will be our downfall," he thought to compare the old war to upcoming war. Arigane's flame seems determined, "Without former Queen of Olympus helping them," he pointed out Miku was still missing in action, and no one seen her.

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira's found her gaze shift towards the entrance as Agriane Angel enetered her eyes a soft purple began to surge with Daichi's powerful darkness within her soul bringing out the blackened purple gaze as the power began to consume her into the shadows she melted the boy with her having snuck up behind the group to disappear with Adryn with her cascading shadows she wished she had the ability of illusions but not having been gifted more power yet she had to quietly wait to see if Daichi would need her services as Arigrane entered the room; She had done her duty keeping the 'boy' safe for his grandfather knowing that Daichi's order were not to be tempered with or severe consequences she watched with a smooth smirk as she knew that Jezebel under her dark control would most likely step between the pair if not ordered aside to show her loyalty to her master to gain his 'favor' Her purple gaze smoked by the screen of black smokey essences that had started to elevate through the room into the high vaulted ceiling soon there would be a misty substance that would begin to creep unless commanded not to to give cover to her own allies and give them the cover of darkness suspense and surprise. Holding tight to the Nanashi boy she waited to see what Agraine would do or whom he brought;
"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

Daichi stood there as he looked at the legend himself, smirking softly while he stood in front of his two apprentices. Arigane had already noticed however on everything before Xodira's darkness flooded the surrounding area. All the former king could see was his dark replacement. The father of the man he cared so much about. Daichi only smirked, tossing the compass onto the ground that was on Jezebel's person. The same exact compass that was given to her by Vincent, with a soft smirk, all he did was lift up his foot high, slamming his heel straight onto the compass which created a loud cracking sound. Scooting his foot to the side, Daichi summoned his Blade of a Thousand Prayers in his left hand, the sheath within his grasp as he towered over the mirage of the former king,"Let them come...and I will test their might...and if they fail...the jedi will be drained by the emperor himself...your son will be fed by many creatures every day, letting him heal long enough to survive his torment for many more days...and I will pluck the eyes of my son's student and devour it in front of her before throwing her off this mountain with a noose around her neck...long enough for her to think of all the things she could of done different..the drunk pirate...the Vampire Princess...the Experiment...I'll even gain a favor from this mysterious Ruin by feeding the Drkslayer to it...piece by piece."
Arigane stood there, his fists clenched as he knew that this was to see how he would truly say. The atmosphere was definitely frightening with the darkness flowing around Daichi with the help of Xodira. Jezebel was standing alongside the other apprentice of Daichi's, protecting Ardyn who was still sleeping within the chair, being slowly wrapped up by the roots and golden leaves. Arigane just looked up at the Daemonic God before the flames flowed in between the two, only saying three words,"We Shall See"
As soon as the flames disappeared, so did Arigane, making Daichi's anger grow as he turned his head toward Mosquito,"Get everything settled...go to the streets...make sure they are hungry..."

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:28 pm
Mosquito

While Xodira was guarding Adryn, Mosquito observe Daichi argue at merge Arigane. He rose his eyebrow when Ruin's name came out of his mouth, he knows really troublesome wizards at Fiores Kingdom, especially one female S-Rank wizard who would turn tables on Ruin. After Arigane disappeared, Mosquito lifted his head at Daichi. He take off his top hat and bow down to him, "They all already are hungry for souls, but..." he said and straight himself up as his red eyes begin to look stern, "I should warn you, there is one female wizard you should stay clear and never let her absorb your essence, same goes to Ruin. She is known as She-Devil because of her Take-Over Magic that allows her to transform into a demon, known as Satan Soul," he warned Daichi about the certain She-Devil will turn tables. He glanced at Xodira, "Lady Arachne already warn you about Ice Devil Slayer and other light magic users," he added that Arachne already warned her. He put on his top hat and left the Throne Room to the street where the entire Arachnophobia were at.

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:41 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira's presences retracted from the room as the dark mist slowly dispersed in the air at the disappearance of Arigane as her master turned to Mosquito telling him to prepare her magic revolved around the now floating Adryn who was cocooned in a misty black magic in a far of world of dreams allowing the boy to be in a small coma state to keep him from waking anytime soon; She turned to Daichi "Master.." she replied steadily "I will need more power if I am to keep the boy from awakening.." she replied quietly softly stepping across the way to Daichi's side she leaned forward in a soft whisper "I fear my magic that I have over.. Jezebel will not be enough to contain the young Nanashi" she exclaimed remembering the divinely riveting power that burst from the youth not so long ago her purple eyes dilated in delight at the memory;
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

Daichi just stared at where the old king of the gods was standing, his keyblade fragment glowing from the power that was coming from the room. It was faint from the divine aura as he twirled his blade, sliding the blade into it's sheath. He listened to Mosquito's advice, giving him a soft nod of appreciation for giving the information of the so called "She-Devi" and the Ice Devil Slayer along with other light magic users. Luckily for them, Daichi had the daemons to help push those people away as he turned his head toward Xodira, who was asking for more power to help keep Ardyn from waking. This made Daichi smirk as he placed his right palm on her cheek, his devilish long black nails going into her hair. He knew her thirst for more power as he looked into her purple irises. She was corrupted to the core but at the same time, that is by design as he moved his hand to the collar around her neck. His electricity between the two was immensely powerful as he spoke with a soft yet deep tone,"And you shall have it for keeping the boy safe..."
With that, Daichi pushed Xodira forward, making her fall backwards into the dark pool of ooze behind her. Smiling softly, Daichi went down on one knee as he placed his left hand on first glance was carvings on the ground. These carvings turned out to be a magical spell circle that glowed brightly from Daichi's divine power, shooting electricity through the spell which made the dark ooze glow bright with a purple hue that glowed throughout the throne room.
During this, Jezebel stood there with her eyes glowing with a greyish-blue light, noticing the power that was flowing within the dark ooze. Stepping backwards, the sorceress kept her distance between Xodira and her master.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

The feeling of Electricity pulsing through her body as she was clutched Diachi's raw unyielding power that consumed her body she could feel the essence of her mind bursting forth like millions of stars being born as she found her soul floating in a black abyss and out of its depths came a haunting terrifying voice that would make even the titans quiver in terrorizing fear; Eyes made of every color yet only one came opened before her as it 'thing' spoke"You.. born of Malice-Hatred created in such for the purpose of all that is evil" its booming voice came to a halt as cold sweat dripped off her face at her own fear of feeling this smothering dark power from just the voice that spoke to her"Who are you.." she could barely whisper she rather be consumed and know the worse was over but the voice came out"I am known to man kind as evil the purest of kind.. Chaos is my brethren as it consumes all in its path I just exist I am the side of the spectrum created at the beginning of all time the the dark to the light the evil to the good I only exist I am evil" came the voice; Xodira's body began to shake in fear as she trembled the thing in her mind that spoke of whom it was but did nothing it said nothing it had no purpose she found this most unsettling as she was to scared to ask for its purpose with her but it was as if she knew"You want.. me to serve you?.. Reach the heigh of my power?" a small irk of a hysterical laugh escaped her lips as she tried to keep her sanity in this darkness but the voice only spoke"You were the one I called into the dark realm you are the reason the angel was corrupted there" the vision of vincent in the dark realm flashed before her eyes she remebered the memory as fresh as if it just happened but wasn't htat her old life before she was reborn? Didn't she do it to please her master? But which master... Confusion and Fear caused her to begin to beg"I'll do it.. I'll kill the angel.. I will become most powerful." and then the voice began to speak again as if hers had combined with it"I will even surpass my master I will be one I will be all and there will be nothing that can stop me..." the voice mending together hers and the creature of evil before she found her eyes snap forward as she was in the pool of liquid goo and a dark icy presence now joined her even the others could feel it in the room"Master... thank you for the gift..". she bowed before him stepping ou t of the pool her eyes had the black pupils and purple irises they were glowing and a wicked smiled was on her face as she approached the young adryn she conjured before her a small necklace and placed it around his sleeping head"He will have sweet dreams.. he will know who is real allies are.. once the angel is defeat.. there will be nothing left of his old world...." she spoke softly but the edge in her voice was like razors across the skin sharp and percise; She turned to Daichi to seek audience of what was to become next; In Adryn's mind he would see a different memory that was prior to the one of him being taken by Jezebel he would see the doctor and the master turning against the children he would see Jezebel swooping in to save him as they plunged a stake into Hannah's heart He would see her pleading to save himself; Then he would see himself being taken to Daichi confused as his grandfather told him he would save his little friend and then he would be shown what the 'hero's were doing going about not saving worlds but destroying them lying to him from the start as there was a secret spell that was being used in the triple goddess guild to absorb adryn's magic and kill him in the process; All would be shown in plan enough to convince the boy that his real friends have betrayed him and that they were trying to help him rescue hannah;
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Scythe of the Damned::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Jezebel was just speechless as she felt the power of darkness flowing through her old apprentice and friend. Her power was incredible as she watched the black ooze drip off of her like water when she exited the dark pool. It was like watching something out of nightmare as she looked into her eyes to see her purple irises surrounded by a pool of darkness. Her Iris even looked strange as she could see that they had changed to show interesting patterns around her pupil. As she walked over toward Ardyn and placed a necklace around over his collar. She listened to her explain about how the necklace would react carefully as she looked over toward Ardyn as she thought to herself,'I wonder how he'll react to this?'

...Meanwhile, Within Ardyn's Mind...

The young partial daemon boy began to slowly fall from the dark void, only being lit up by stars of different shades of purple. It was strange seeing this as Ardyn opened his eyes slowly, showing the broken keyblade floating above him. His eyes teared up slightly, watching the tears float from his eyes up toward the keyblade to only to show that the tears were merely floating through the mirage of his only weapon. Feeling his body float around, his body turned to show something quite..interesting. Looking down, he saw a tall tower within a city of neon lights and a small fog that floated high enough to cover the skyscraper he was heading toward It was a circle roof as his feet softly touched the ground. He wasn't sure he was as Ardyn tried to move but he felt slow. He felt like his body was heavy...so so heavy. He fell down on one knee as he looked down to show the water puddle to show what had happened to him. Showing the necklace around his neck, he tried to lift up his hands but before he could, he noticed the black ice beginning to form around him. His eyes grew wide as he saw the ice flowing around him as he looked up to see the person controlling this power. It was...himself?
Standing there stood a mirror look-a-like sitting in a throne of pure darkness, twirling around a small keychain just to show him that he was the one holding him in this prison,"Oh don't you worry, brother...Don't you worry about a single thing...I will take care of our body..that I promise you...I will take care of every little thing and keep things warm...got to make sure our Grandfather has the perfect prodigy.."

In the real world, Daichi only smirked at his apprentice's power growth as he walked toward Xodira and Jezebel, who was still staring with a small smirk on her cheek, though within her, the true Jezebel was just screaming in pain as she failed to protect him. Tears were streaming on her face within her body's heart but it made no difference as she saw Daichi place his daemonic hands on their shoulders just like a father showing how proud he is with his two daughters. With that in mind, Daichi looked over toward Xodira before speaking up softly,"You are the True Queen of Darkness...make me proud..but leave the wolf demon girl to me..she needs to see what is to come."

As time went by, the sounds of catapults were firing down toward the ships above Thebes, Daichi was only taking sips of tea at the window. He was staring down at the situation from his view. He looked quite calm as he heard a voice speaking behind him,"Is there anything I can grab you, Master?"
Daichi turned his head toward the white haired sorceress, Jezebel, now in a new outfit which he recognized was her new Wargarb, perfect for her style of fighting, using both magic and her mastery with her scythe. She had her arms crossed and her eyes closed. The Godly Daemonic King just stared at her, his golden eye piercing toward her before looking back out in the window as he spoke up with his deep voice,"...It seems your..old friends are trying to take what's ours. Our work, our destiny is being threatened...it's time for you to create the perfect atmosphere for our guests..."
With that in mind, Jezebel nodded softly as her eyes opened, making the clouds grow darker around the mountain. A fog began to flow through the streets of Olympus and down the mountain, creating a bad environment to see for the heroes. It was already going to be a hard battle as more daemons came into the city, along with Mosquito, Xodira, and Urizen within their army. Jezebel smiled softly as Daichi smirked under his white beard, brushing it softly as he motioned her to leave him be. With that, Jezebel bowed down to her Master before walking away. Placing her hand over her chest as she left the throne room to a special place for her to go to.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira watched from the pool that Daichi had in the middle of the throne room which contained the mortal world below it showed the heros gathering"And the gods will sit out this fight as well.. their courage is exstinguished their faith in in restroration died with the rise of our great lord.." she turned her piercing purple gaze to Daichi"Master... should I go retrieve the one that is drawing closer.. you know to whom I speak.." she watched as the little blonde head was making her way up the side of the mountain along the way killing monsters with her crossbow and keeping to the shadows to not draw large crowds; It was at this time she noticed that her sister was not in the room it was not uncommon for Jezebel to be drawing away but she was slightly paranoid that her grip on the woman was loosening and she feared that daichi would take away the control allowing her to have more of a free will... She only assumed he would keep her under her own control for if she were to stray she could turn and try to kill him and then their great leader would be dead... 'Is that such a bad thing?' said the evil thought in her head a twinge the the meeting of evil the personifcation of the being that caused terror and chaos it's existance in a form made nothing from pure darkness which could not be seen to the naked eye yet all the fears of your life could be talked to you at once for each souls presentation of the diety was differen't was it a primortal diety? Or was it a evolution of how the universes began? She does not know its orgins but knows it watches her and will see where she will go with her own corruption manipulation and power.. she turned her attention back to the pool her smiled turned into a smirk this little one was strong it was evident and with the power of a pure blood vampire a monster very prominent in the monster realm but what Adryn saw in her was not evident nor did not concern Xodira if she could get the little girl under control as well then Adryn would remain under Daichi's control for a life time and no one would be able to save the children not even themselves;
"...Take control"

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

"That sounds...like a good idea, Xodira...", Daichi responded with a smirk under his white beard, watching down below at the mayhem that was about to continue. This was when he turned his head toward his apprentice as he knew exactly what was happening to his pet. He knew the corruption quite well from that pool as the daemonic god walked toward the pool. He knew what the future was already holding for him but for her, he knew exactly what he was doing as though he already knew about this darkness forming inside of her. Brushing his long black nails in her hair, a slight scratch against the side of her head just to show who's truly under control. His plan was quite interesting indeed as even if one plan fails, his other plans succeed and right now, everything was going according to plan as he walked to his throne where Ardyn was sitting, wrapped up in thorns and golden leaves. This was going to be very interesting indeed as he spoke softly,"The girl must feel true despair...and so must the boy to make him lose hope. Make them all lose hope...bring her in alive, just so the boy can see what we can do.."

User Image

User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

echoes of explosions rattled the halls of the largest building on Mount Olympus, the one that held a throne room big enough for the egos of gods now corrupted by the egos of demons. it was here where one figure appeared dressed in dark black robes, waltzing menacingly through the doors and glanced around the once beautiful room now in near shambles, as though those who used it now wanted it demolished as they ruled. but the figure wasn't here for that, instead he searched and leaned in before finally seeing what he searched for "Ardyn .." he whispered and reached out to him but fought back to instead remove his hood to show his face which was etched in concern "Ardyn i know i look different but it's me, it's the Doctor, your friend. i'm so sorry it took me so long to find you but i'm here now" he said getting out his silver sonic screw driver

(he's not in his suit yet or wearing glasses)

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers