Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:05 pm
kekadu
So, I've got a bit of a newb question, but here goes:

Is it true that if you write really long posts you'll get more gold for it? I know there's set amount that you get for the first post, though.

redface

I don't think so-- but it might have been different in earlier versions of Gaia. I think post stretching was becoming abundant though.

At least I don't think so, I tend to ramble in my posts a lot so I don't think there is any bonus (poop sad )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:17 pm
Does Gaia have some sort of chat room? Or does the guild? There have been times where I've been really bored and wanted to chat (but not with people who demand pictures and cup size and underwear color and the like).

I mean, the forums are fun and all, but they don't move at the speed I'd like them to.  

Buyu

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:52 pm
Buyu
Does Gaia have some sort of chat room? Or does the guild? There have been times where I've been really bored and wanted to chat (but not with people who demand pictures and cup size and underwear color and the like).

I mean, the forums are fun and all, but they don't move at the speed I'd like them to.

As far as I'm aware the closest thing Gaia has to chat rooms are the chat windows in the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:10 am
Headhunter
Buyu

As far as I'm aware the closest thing Gaia has to chat rooms are the chat windows in the games.

Eventually I will find a way to get a chat room for Site B-- which hasn't been updated since circa January/February.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Buyu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 am
AntoniaMerEnfant
Headhunter
Buyu

Eventually I will find a way to get a chat room for Site B-- which hasn't been updated since circa January/February.

That'd be awesome. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:35 pm
i won´t be one for the next week and a little longer(i´m not in town).
wher i can post this things, because i don´t want to look unactive.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:04 pm
I'll have to find the exact location, but I know there's a leave of absence thread somewhere in here. sweatdrop If someone finds it before I do please post it. 3nodding Thanks. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 pm
I'll go have a hunt for it too!  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:09 pm
I can't find it!! But if you just start a little thread in the main forum, saying that you're going to be away, that'll be fine. That said, you've mentioned it in other threads, so I'm sure people know what is going on...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:14 pm
You didn't look hard enough. lol Just kidding! Here it is!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3089645

I think we ought to make it a sticky (that's just my opinion though).

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:48 pm
Bakura Amane
You didn't look hard enough. lol Just kidding! Here it is!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3089645

I think we ought to make it a sticky (that's just my opinion though).

Ten points to Bakura!!! Thanks! And you're right, I'll make it a sticky right now!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 pm
I just rolled 1015 in the "roll dice game"...is there still a prize for rolling the lucky number??  

Sablara
Vice Captain

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 pm
Sablara
I just rolled 1015 in the "roll dice game"...is there still a prize for rolling the lucky number??

that's a good question. I'd try pm'ing the thread's creator. If it was main man let one of the mods know.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 am
AntoniaMerEnfant
Sablara

that's a good question. I'd try pm'ing the thread's creator. If it was main man let one of the mods know.

I was going to PM her, but it appears she's not logged into Gaia since April. crying
Any other suggestions??  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 am
Sablara
AntoniaMerEnfant
Sablara

I was going to PM her, but it appears she's not logged into Gaia since April. crying
Any other suggestions??

Is it Sydney Skye? She's had some personal problems...if that's the one, then I think Methuselah can give that prize out....  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff