Reply Rainbow Bridge
THE RAINBOW BRIDGE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiCloudedAngel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm
Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! smile -Happy Dances!- Awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm
Rainbow Bridge really helped me recover from my cat's death a few years ago. It's a beautiful sentiment, and even if you don't believe in the christian heaven, etc, you can imagine that wherever you will go, your pet will be with you in spirit.  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 am
Paulie-budgie-first ever bird
I always loved you Paulie. You flew away with some wild budgies, but you would have gone to rainbow bridge by now with age. Thanks for always trusting me, even when I was a stupid little kid, and caused the accident that forced you leg into your body eek atleast we got it back out and you were ok though...

Peter-budgie
I loved you Peter. You were an awesome bird! I'm so sorry, I took you from my granparents to live with me. The winter here is so much colder and you wern't used to it. Sorry!

Rocky-siamese fighting fish
Rocky I'm so sorry. I didn't take good enough care of you. Oh and I'm also sorry about mum feeding your body to the dogs emo love ya

Goldy, Goldy 1, Goldy 2, Goldy 2, Snowy - Goldfish- I was only younge when I named them.
You guys were all awesome little fish. I miss you all!!!

Noname cricket-only had one leg to hop with
When I found you, you were helpless. I made you a place to rest and recover with water, and gathered some things for you to eat. But you were in a very bad condition, I had to kill you, you were already slowly dying. You were cool, Though I only had you for a day.

Casper-first cat though I was really young
I dont remember much of you, only the time you left a huge scratch on my arm. But you were great according to the family

Polly-beloved cat- latest
I love you so much Polly. You were one of my best friends. Deedee and the family miss you as well. I will always love you and miss you. xoxo

Just felt like putting that in. I miss my pets, even if they were just mostly goldfish, they were still amazing to me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:52 am
truly beautiful, truly amazing, truly true
some people have never had an animal and they dont know the joy they are missing.I wanted a cat for three years and got one for christmas a female, american longhair, black and white color cat i named her Luna and i believe i had to wait the the years to get that cat i love her and give her the respect that i do to humans.

Three years was worth waiting crying heart  

goth rose bud

baybdol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 pm
that was beautiful..it made my eyes water crying crying *sniff sniff*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:55 pm
My dear dog Curly Sue, why did have to die??!! crying  

vampireneko57

Vampiric Neko

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm
I fear that my border collie might be headed to the rainbow bridge soon. She has canine lymphoma and the vet said she has 3 months.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm
I recived this very poem when my dear beloved Bodasious died. I had him cremated and they sent this poem with his ashes. I cried so hard when I read it.  

THEiawsome

KyuShippo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Thats so sad. but nice...
cry
my cat lucy died ...
she's over the rainbow now...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 pm
Today is my first time reading this poem. It made me cry and it inspired me to do this for my Babygirl:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/captain_skuld/TributetoKitty.jpg  

Captain Skuld

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:19 pm
I lost my dog to cancer yesterday. We put her to sleep because she was in a lot of pain as a result of the lymphoma.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:51 pm
I am sorry to hear about your dog. Just know that she loves you and is waiting for you.  

Sky Blue Faerie

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm
She was just in so much pain before she passed. She was all swollen and she couldn't sleep. I'm glad she's not in pain anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image

Made me cry... ;-;User Image

User ImageUser Image

Ikara Emberhawk

justadarling

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm
Really. Thank you for posting that. Its so beautiful, i can hardly hold back my tears.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff