Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love story of Uranus and Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uranus sat up and caught his breath before getting out of bed and getting dressed. He looked around the room. He could still sense the malice in the air, and he was trying to figure out why. "Something is definitely off about the air in this place." He told Gaia once again. "It's giving me chills. I just wish I could put my finger on what it is that's going on." He added as he walked around the room. The room itself wasn't anything special really.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia's eyes turned toward him as he mentioned the Malicious feel in the air,'My darling you worry to much I shall seek out the priestess and then lets be on our way the longer we stay the longer it shall take for us to regain our power", she told him. Leaving the room without his response Gaia made her way down the long corridors and toward what was a room full of women,"We seek supplies and a boat for our journey", she informed them,"Please provide us so that we may leave", there was mummering as one asked,"Yes great Gaia we shall provide but first we beg you accept a sacrifice on your behalf", they all nodded as she said,"A Sacrifice?", she demands,"Of what?", she watched as they motion for her to follow and she does with a thundering approach.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus paced around the room trying to figure out in his head what was going on. The wind never lied to him before so it shouldn't lie to him now. As he was deep in thought he heard the door to the room open. "That the heavens you're back." He started to say, but cut himself off when a few of the priestesses walked in wearing barely anything. "What are you doing here?
and Why aren't you wearing something more modest?"
He demanded.
He was fighting his mortal instinct to flock to these women.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:12 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia turned her attention to the women as they led her to a room in the center of the room was 4 beautiful women each with different colored hair each had its own unique beauty and each was wearing a sacrificial garment as they lay chained to the floor all of them where trembling slightly as they had there heads bent,"Gaia we have gathered among us the most beautiful of our women so that you may possess and leave your current body", one said,"We can make the ritual happen and transfer your soul into the body of a new woman if you so desire", there was a blade produced as gaia narrowed her eyes,"O great goddess please take our sacrifice.. if not to take there body will there lives suffice you and bless us?", Gaia was silent for several moments as the others waited,"If you so dare as to achieve such horrific signs of life such as this again I shall curse you and your people for eternity", she told them there was a shock that echoed through the women as gaia came to the to priest and she snatched up the blade and jabbed it into the ground before the girls as with her magic what little of it she managed to prove her point,"Release them and ready our boat with supplies me and my husband are leaving now!", shouted Gaia in a authoritative manner and with a mighty flare she turned and left the room as the women bowed at her wake fearing her if she was anger anymore...

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

The women in the room giggled like little girls at his reaction. "Don't you find us attractive Master Uranus?" One of them asked. The four of them walked closer to him as he took a few steps back. "You look so stressed out. We thought we could help you relax a little bit." Said another in a sultry tone. Uranus just shook his head. "You four need to get the hell out of here. Gaia will be back any minute now, and I'm not going to have you mess things up for us." He ordered a little weakly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:15 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

The doors burst open to the bedroom door as Gaia was thundering angry the women that were hovering closer to Uranus all screamed in fright as she stared ahead with stony cold disgust,"Leave!! Now!!", she commands with a snap of her finger the women scattered like bugs that had been spotted and raced past her crying. As she turned to Uranus her eyes were rather steel blue considering the events,"You are a god Uranus do not let Mortal women detain you", she snapped,"Or you will end up like that Pathetic god Zues", she then turned with a swirl of authority and motioned for him to follow as she made her way down the corridors,"Come we leave now they are readying our supplies they dare not disobey us", she told him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus quickly got ahead and stopped Gaia from leaving the room.
"You hold on just one minute." He told her angrily. "You were the one that told me that we couldn't kill the insects at our feet, and yet you expect me to use my power to stop them?" He asked her. "I am not some weakling like Zeus was and I will not have you imply anything of the sort again." He added as he looked Gaia in the eyes. Their anger seemed to be radiating off of each other. He could feel that he was angry almost solely because she was infuriated.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:27 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia turned her eyes blazing as he pulled her close they were both radiating off one another's angry energy as she replied in a rather cool manner,"You seem to think that because you can't kill them that you can't control them.. You can control people through fear my love..", she remarked rather gently to soothe him she turned to gaze into his eyes,"Think carefully my darling how I did all of that without my use of magic I command authorty and I shall recieve it.", she then slid her hands around his face planting soft kisses on his cheek and neck,"Come now darling calm yourself we have a long journey ahead of us we can talk more on it later..".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus started to calm himself down. He knew she was right in a way. She knew what her godly aura could accomplish. He on the other hand never had to use his aura in such a way. He let it go, and placed a soft kiss on Gaia's forehead. "You're right my love. We'll talk about this more when we have the time." He told her as he started making his way through the temple.
He drew Excalibur and walked through the halls. He knew if he wielded the sacred sword then the women here would stay away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:02 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia finding the argument was settled for now clung to her hero resting her golden head upon his shoulder as they walked through the temple once they had reached an open hall that led to the outdoors she told him,"Follow..", she led him towards the waters edge and standing near the dock was a boat with a load of supplies and the temple elders they were older woman of the temple to old to be of any harm or use other than to guide the young,"Forgive us Ancient Gods we are finally aware of the actions of our youth", they all bowed and said,"Take these offerings and when you restore your power please bless us..", they said humbling Gaia turned to Uranus motioning for him to enter the boat,"If you live when i revive my full powers I shall make your 3 ladies young and beautiful again and with that I shall give you immorality as well you shall rule over this coven and guide these women wisely", she told them,"You will be the sisters of fate", she conveyed.. "as I shall make it", she then turned to enter the boat and sat letting Uranus sail them off.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus sheathed the sword as he stepped onto the boat. He looked back at the older women and smiled. With what little magic he could use he brought his hand to his mouth and whistled. A moment after the whistle died down three birds landed on the side of the boat. A falcon, and eagle, and a hawk. He looked over them and knelled to look in their eyes. "I want the three of you to watch over the future sisters of fate." He told the birds. Each one seemed to nod as the three chose one sister to perch on. With that he set the sails and they were off on their adventure. As the island left their view he turned to Gaia and playfully pouted. "When will it be my turn to bless the sisters of fate?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:36 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia gave him a playful giggle as she slid over to hug him from behind,"When do you intend to bless me? With children?", she countered with a playful kiss,"Uranus these next waters they say a beast lives within the watery graves of Scotland.... Do you remember the children of the sea? And all of there creatures?", she asked,"One of them a long serpent beast is now known as Nellie and we seek her to gift us with more power", she informed him..

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus brought one of her hands to his mouth and kissed it. "You shall have your children when we are powerful enough to protect them my dear." He told her. He listened to her story about the sea serpent. "So we search out the serpent of Loch Ness then?" He asked her as he began to steer the ship in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:11 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia let out a soft laugh and turned to sit at the edge of the boat,"Yes the Lochness... she is supposedly still a powerful sea-serpent still to this day", she explained to him,"It should hopefully only take us about a day of sailing to get there", she pondered,"I do hope anyways...", she sat down and watched them sail away.. It would be about 23 hours later they round a bend in scotland to a small little coven inland in which the lochness was supposedly rested... there were barely about to enter the coven when gaia told Uranius,"Cease the wind we must wait here", she told him turning she blinked slowly at the north star in the sky and she waited patiently knowing the sea-serpent would appear before them soon. .

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus stopped the winds and let the boat drift for a bit. "Do you know where to begin looking for this creature?" He asked Gaia. "This fog is so hard to see through. Is it always like this?" He asked as he looked around. He tried to listen to his surroundings to see if he could hear anything out of the ordinary.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff