Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:09 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan listened to her but never let her go form his arms as she cried."You are not a nobody Jaz you are every thing to me,some other people out there might think that but for me Jaz I would give up my life for you."He says leaning down slightly so his head was next to hers."I can sing because of you Jaz I can't count how many times I wanted to just stop sinning when in high school but you kept pushing me on now its my turn to help you,I am not about to give up on the one person who I care more about then my self."He adds and takes one of her hands in his and holds it gently."Jaz I don't care if you have skills or not I am in love with who you are."He then lifts her head so he could see her face with his free hand."I want you."He says softly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:19 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine felt his hand slide under her chin lifting her face to meet his and she felt so amazed that even though she told him even though she warned him she wasn't any good he still wanted her she was wanted and loved and it was all to much to handle tears were streaming out of her eyes she was thankful that she had on waterproof mascara or she look like a tragic clown. There was real fear behind her gaze she could look into his meaningful soft gaze of love all day but she was terrified that one day it would change and it would all be over for her,"I believe you..", she whispered even though she was so scared, even though she was barely able to keep her eyes open and look up at him she trusted him she trust him to keep his word to take care of her as he always did she knew if her trust was ever broken it would break her as a person and she would never go back but like love being a gamble this moment was the most risky and scariest thing she had ever done in her life and she told him,"Will you promise you'll never leave me.. and always stay with me forever...", she asked gripping his hand for support now more than ever she just wanted to hear the words again the reassurance knowing she wasn't going to be abandoned or hated...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan heard her and could hear the fear in her voice,the damage her father had done to her,he hatted that man with a fire like no other he held her hand and his grip on it tightened slightly."I will never leave you Jaz it was hard enough leaving you yesterday."He says softly he then looked into her crying eyes and used a hand to softly remove her tears before leaning in and planting a genital kiss on her lips."I swear on my life I will take care of you."He had done it he finely told her he was there when she got her heart broken and he swear that if he could ever tell her how he felt he wouldn't ever let her down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:00 pm
PaganYanik

She felt light as a feather when he kissed her lips tenderly and she closed her crying eyes to the world as she finally clung to him pressing her face into his chest right where his heart was where she could hear the thump thump of it. She felt herself smile and she blinked open her eyes she felt so light headed and enthralled that she wasn't sure what to do but cling onto him. Her voice finally caught her after several minutes had went by, and she stood up and she looked smiling she sniffled a little from the tears from minutes before but she was good,"Walk me home?", she asked blinking up with shining eyes.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan held tightly onto her when she put her head into his chest and he leans down and kisses her head before she looks up at him and he looked back into hers and he smiles softly."Sure lets go."He says as he takes her hand in his and starts to walk with her towards her house,before he smiles and hands her the roses."Here I guess these belong to you."He says with a warm smile,he was glad that this happened he finely got to speak his heart to her a mishap turned out to be the best day of his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:18 pm
PaganYanik

She took the flowers with a small giggle as she was still trying to get over her being so emotional. Her hand gripped the flowers holding them close to her heart as they walked back to her house, it was slowly getting dark the setting sun was behind them as they walked and she didn't mind the dirty streets or the random people that walked and looked at them she felt content she felt happy and she felt safe. As they approached her door she unlocked it and let them both in setting down her clutch purse on the island she walked into her kitchen to find her a large glass to put her flowers in, she found no success and became worried as she searched she had to admit defeat and pulled out a large pot to place her flowers in,"I'm sorry but this is all I have for the moment I'll get a vase tomorrow", she fills it with water and sticks it onto her island smiling at the bunched roses,"To think... that you were him the whole time...", she replied in a soft voice.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as they walk he didn't pay much notice to the people around them he was with Jaz and it was always like this for him she was the only one with him when she was by him every one else just faded away and once inside she was looking for something to put the flowers in and before getting a pot and he laughs softly as he walks up to her."It's odd how this happened,my biggest fan."He says softly as he reaches out and softly touches one of the roses there where ten of them two red,two pink,two yellow,two orange and two white."Funny how I picked out ten,ten roses show how perfect you are and each color has its own meaning as well."He says as he removes his hand form the rose and puts it on her cheek as he smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:42 pm
PaganYanik

She laughed nervously,"Well ya know being my best friend and all.. the", she looked up at him smiling as he held her cheek,"Yea....", she asked,"What do each of them mean then?", she smiled at him as he held onto her. She just realized each of them were different colors herself in the confusion of the whole mess she just assumed that he just get your standard flower.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and turns to head to look back at the roses."Red,stands for love and romance, Pink stands for joy,grace and admiration the orange stands for passion and enthusiasm yellow stands for friendship and white stands for innocence and purity."He says smiling before he thinks about it."Man I should have gotten more red."He says with a thoughtful look on his face,he then shakes his head and looks at her."Its been a long time sense I seen you in that dress Jaz."He says with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:00 pm
PaganYanik

She watches his expressions as he explained each colors meaning and she smiled. She was glad to know he carried enough to put thoughts into each and every flower... Taking up one of the white ones she sniffed the sweet aromatic scent,"They are perfect", she told him. She tried not to blush as he mentioned her dress,"Yea... its been a very long time", she agreed,"But if it weren't for you I wouldn't have owned this one or my prom dress",she said looking up at him with a smile,"You helped me raise the money to get them both and I'm so happy you did".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as he remembers there prom and he pulls out his wallet and showers her the picture they took together."I am glad I could help you get them,that was one night I don't think I could ever forget,you where smiling like you have never before."He says before closing his wallet and he looks at her with a smile."So instead of calling it a night lets keep our promise and go on our date."He says as he pulls out his phone and calls some one."Hey could you bring my car."He says sanding out a text to tell them the address,before he turns back to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine blushed as he told her they were still going to go on their date,"Uh.. really I mean.. oh..", she said dropping her gaze to her shoes,"Jordan you know I've never been on one...", she said rather worried,"I'm not sure what we are suppose to do...", she looked up concerned as he began to call someone to bring him his car,"Jordan what are you gonna do when you become famous? Won't you travel?", she asked holding onto his hand,"Will you leave me here", she said worried that she would have to separate from him again after tonight she probably wouldn't want to leave him ever again.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles."Don't worry so much just be your self its a time to have fun and just talk besides I have a place I have wanted to take you for a long time its on the lake."He says as he asks him what would happen if he became famous."Jaz I already told you I am not going to leave you behind and besides I don't see my self being Famous."He says smiling at her before he leans down and kisses her nose before pulling her to him tightly,he has hugged her so many times before but this time it was something else to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:42 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly,"I guess we should talk but I'm not really sure what about", she admitted,"Thats good at least I dont have to act a certain way I dont mind acting the way we normally act out in public", she smiled,"Whats this spot on the lake I bet its really pretty", she was getting excited trying to guess it,"Have we been there before?", she smiled remember he took her fishing a few times but she never was really good at it.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and looks at her."I wouldn't ever want you to change Jaz you are amazing just the way you are."He says with a smile before he blushes a little and shakes his head."No we never went before its a newer place it opened about a year ago."He says looking it up on his phone before showing her a picture. He then got a text as two cars pulls up and some one knocks and he opens the door and gets his keys form the guy before handing him another set of keys."There to my bike down by cafe thanks man."He says before turning to Jaz.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff