Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Stormcloud Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:05 am
Shōsan would get up from slumber as his clone was seen fidgeting with his hands as a sign of bordem. It would look over at Shōsan getting up. "Finally awake so we can get started?" It'd laugh and grab a hold of its blade and unsheathe it. "Better get started, ey?" Shōsan would weave hand seals and plant his hands firmly against the ground. "You betcha," he'd say as silver, ethereal-like chains would rise from the ground rushing toward his doppelganger - they were chains made of chakra that was used for sealing. His clone would coat his sword with lightning and slash at the chains, but he was outnumbered and was eventually chained up. "C-Can't move..!" His doppelganger struggled, gritting his teeth. "Ya think?" Shōsan had lifted his right hand up slowly and began focusing his chakra onto the palm of his hand. He'd concentrate a fast, rotating sphere of chakra - just as he had learned in the library. It was small, but it gradually got a tiny bit bigger the more chakra, concentration and focus he put into it. "A.. little more...!" he'd sound extremely strained. It went from golf-ball to orange sized. It wasn't complete, but it was still something.

He look towards his clone and would begin running towards it with his slight sphere made up of chakra that was spinning and whirling viciously. He had quite literally put his all into this technique, being chakra and stamina, because he wanted to perfect it first time; just like he would any other technique. Thus, Shōsan had slowed down and stopped mid-run, his vision turning blurry before his eyes began to slowly close. He could hear his doppelganger disperse and the chains retract back to the ground. What he was also able to hear before passing out was the small blast that the new jutsu he had just learned caused in the floor of the room he had been training in.

Jutsu learned: Kemono Fuuin no Jutsu [ Beast Sealing Technique ]
Jutsu learned: Rasengan [ Spiraling Sphere]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image
Tsukina Satori
WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 027148AC:0182,780
Chakra : 1690 // 1690 Stamina : 635 // 635

Sitting quite contently with a book in hand the young woman stroked her hair absently as she read from its wisdom. Though her reading was cut short by the return of Kenshin. Giving the man a simple greeting she smiled,"Kenshin." Though her tone changed to a more professional one when he spoke of the purpose of his visit. She had a feeling at some point that the village would attempt to enlist her help for something or another but she did not expect them to request her aid when dealing with a demon. Though she was hardly going to deny the request. After all it had been years since she faced actual combat. Nowadays her time was spent mothering and helping out around the village.

The plan the young man detailed was not a bad idea. Split it into two and divide its ability to fight. Then split the sealing into the split bodies of the twins. That way no one twin bore the full brunt of the sealing. Though of course the actual ritual would require a great deal of chakra. Rising to her feet she adjusted her daisho on her back and Valkyrie on her right hip and nodded,"I'm in. Lead the way."

Jutsu Used:
Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin was slightly taken aback by the wandering warrioress' grace and cooperation. He expected that convincing a powerful kunoichi who was not an official ninja of the village to accompany them would not be this simple. Then again, Kenshin was accustomed to almost every task being a bit of a struggle. "Alright, let's go." He stated simply before turning around and walking out of the academy and the Stormcloud district en route to the gates with Tsukina in tow.

Exit.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 940 || 940】○【STAMINA: 935 || 935

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 pm
Shōsan would get up from his sudden blackout and would sit down in the room he had been training in cross-legged. He'd get up and make his way to the library and grab books of all the elements he knew: Fuuton, Raiton, and Katon. Walking to the desk he had been sitting at with Kagerou before, begin flipping through pages and studying alternate types of jutsu that he found useful and appealing. He'd taken heed to particular jutsu in Gouka Hataka no Jutsu [ Hellfire Clap ], Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ], Kasairyuu [ Blaze Eruption ] and Ketatamashi Makai [ Piercing Hell Strike ] of the Katon element. He'd also observe Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] to apply to his sword when he was to learn forms of Bukijutsu or use any form of swordplay in battle. Shosan would also look at various Fuuton jutsu, such as Kami Oroshi [ Godly Wind from the Mountains ]. He'd sit and study them in depth for hours and practice their hand seals repetitively so he wouldn't have to think about it. He memorized them and eventually went to the Academy room he had been practicing in and amassed clones.

He had called up a current of Chidori upon his sword and would cut through his doppelganger's sword with ease. He would be amazed with such power and would practice his Rasengan without attacking his clones, focusing the spinning, ferocious power of the chakra rotating within his hands. It would get a bit bigger and seemingly become completed. However, Shōsan would disperse this and begin working on other jutsu. He'd gather his chakra into the air as it spun around him; a flaming whirlwind would appear around him and spin in a vortex, whirlwind-like state - protecting Shōsan from the attacks of his clones, be it taijutsu or bukijutsu. "This is VERY useful," he,d say happily. "Now, let's try something else." That's when Shōsan would weave a few more hand signs quickly as a small ball of fire is launched at one of his clones as they'd simply move a few feet out of the way. That's when, as soon as it hit the wall behind the clones, it would explode into a raging, all-consuming, firestorm that had a 20 yard radius in all directions from where it struck. The clones had to react extremely quickly to avoid the devastating blaze from destroying them. "Amazing power, dude." He'd began immediately weaving other sets of hand signs as he shouted a spear made of flames from his mouth and leaped up, grabbing it with his hand as he hurdled it towards one of his clones and taking it out. His other clones would begin panting and start fanning themselves with their hands. "What's wrong?" he'd ask. "We feel a bit thirsty and overheated, my guy." Shōsan would smile. He was figuring everything out as it happened. He was not only getting stronger, but he was gaining knowledge about certain jutsu and what they did.

Shōsan would then amass Wind chakra and generate it to contour a large, whirling vortex as he would send it snaking towards the remaining 2 of the 3 clones. They would attempt to move, jump and flicker out of the way, but the vortex would continue stalking and eventually make contact and wipe them out. "And then there was one," the clone would say begrudgingly.

Jutsu Learned: Kasairyuu [ Blaze Eruption ]
Jutsu Learned: Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ]
Jutsu Learned: Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ]
Jutsu Learned: Ketatamashi Makai [ Piercing Hell Strike ]
Jutsu Learned: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu [ Hellfire Clap ]
Jutsu Learned: Kami Oroshi [ Godly Wind from the Mountains ]

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:53 pm
Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

T W E N T Y - O N E S I L E N T G U A R D I A N
S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A - R A N K S E A L E R - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] On my way back to the academy library to return my scrolls, I was forced to pause, picking up a voice that instantly dragged me into my past. I hadn't heard it in over five years, had gone out of my way to avoid it, but even though it was more mature, it still held the same lilt as it always had. I immediately drew up the hood of my cloak and turned away, praying to whatever gods existed that I wasn't spotted. There was no reason she would take that much interest in someone else wandering the academy halls, right?

Anything from Kiri brought back painful memories I preferred not to think about. Even though they tended to come up unbidden regardless. Still, it was all the more reason why I'd never gone back. It didn't matter how much I would be welcomed with open arms, I'd committed too many unforgivable acts to be able to face them.

A small part of me couldn't help but wonder, though, if I was even remembered, or if I'd faded from their minds, like my namesake.

Bah... I pushed the dark thoughts aside, just like everything else, but stayed pressed against the wall until her voice faded away, as had that of whoever she was speaking to. Someone I didn't recognize, and given the tone she didn't know either, but had chosen to help. And I kept my gaze fixed on the wall opposite me to avoid catching a glimpse of the familiar green-haired kunoichi. Actually, I was fairly certain she'd left altogether by the time I actually moved and made my way into the room to return the scrolls I'd borrowed. I'd originally intended to do more training, or move over to the dojo to practice my aim, but I was too flustered by that point to recall my intentions. Why now, after all this time?

I needed something else to focus on for a while. Maybe I could pick up a mission from the Kage to distract me. Preferably something that would take me out of the village until I could clear my mind.

[Exit to Kage's Tower]

tab .CHAKRA : 1465 / 1470 .STAMINA : 970 / 970 .STATUS : None

tab .AC : 87720 .RYO : 両28630 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : ...

▀▀▀I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.
​  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 am
Shōsan, before facing his final doppelganger, would focus his chakra all over his body. He'd begin weaving hand seals and have his hands stay put at the Ram seal. Chakra would begin flowing and moving chakra all around his body and have it stop at different parts of his body, repeating the process time and time again. With this, he'd began weaving more hand seals, intertwining his fingers with one another at a rapid pace. "Nice," he'd smile as he continued focusing his chakra while weaving hand signs. He would gather and pick up the pace with every single hand movement and pose he had done with them. Shōsan would then manipulate his chakra to move from one part of his body to another (i.e. from leg to arm, feet to hands). He would repeat this movement slowly as he would just get the feeling of altering chakra around his body. He would practice moving and stopping his chakra on command, in a Musical Chairs manner, meaning he would have chakra moving around his body and stop on his command; staring at a quick pace and shortening the time period of the flow of the moving chakra each time he had let it run through his body. He'd combine the movement of his hand seals and correlate it with moving chakra around in his body. Shōsan had begun to slowly get the hang of chakra movement, as before he would just perform hand seals and bring forth chakra and release it for whatever jutsu he had aimed to perform. But now, he finally had an idea on how chakra worked. Moving his hands quickly and flexing them, Shōsan would attempt time and time again to perform jutsu hand seals at a rapid pace for different jutsu, and with this he would practice the Musical Chair chakra flow and movement.

Training Mission Complete - ❥ Basic Training: Meditate  

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:30 am
Shōsan would continue to weave hand seals to begin performing a jutsu and correlate chakra as his clone stood, waiting for him to attack, almost like a dummy. However, Shōsan would continue to repeat the Musical Chair process of the flowing and stopping chakra in his body. Since he imagined that he had the idea of chakra flow, he decided to put his money where his mouth is. He began weaving hand seals as he amassed his chakra from his belly made up of Fire chakra. Just as he finished the final hand seal and would further expel the Fire element chara in a very quick, powerful jet of fire from his mouth towards his clone. His clone would instantly jump out of the way as soon as he saw the blaze running towards him. Shōsan would then focus his chakra moving downwards into his soles of the bottom of his feet as he began levitating and eventually flying into the air. With this, Shōsan would form another set of hand seals as he practiced before he engaged in combat with his clone as he summoned kunai made of lightning appeared forth from his fingers, six in total (three in both hands) as he tossed it towards his doppelganger. His clone would draw its blade forth and coat it with Lightning chakra that emitted the sound of a thousand birds and cut them into oblivion. Shōsan would flicker out of the air and appear directly behind his clone where he had gathered Lightning chakra into his entire had as it erupted with Lightning that had the exact same sound as his doppelganger's blade and pierced through his spine with ease as it dispersed into smoke. Shōsan would take a breather for about 15 minutes as he was done with training, and eventually got up to exit the Academy. He felt as if he had enough training for the time being.

[Exit to The Floodgates]

❥ Basic Training: Meditate
❥ Basic Training: Performance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Her options were thinning out by now. Her comrades, a number of which she either hadn't met or seen in five years, were probably all pouring out and leaving for that assignment. She wasn't trained sufficiently and felt uneasy about going head to... whatever this demon had... and seeing herself getting out in one piece even with a whole group. Unki had the disadvantage of just arriving and being slapped with this news. There wasn't enough time to muddle through and prepare for such an imperative operation, says the girl who felt like a luxurious, nonessential accessory who just returned fresh out of obscurity. Estranged.

The pursuit of knowledge was her primary objective with Leadership dedicating themselves to the demon. What could be offered to Unki? She could pick up odd jobs until she can officially start the path of an anbu. Odd jobs, however, wouldn't fully satisfy her desire to feel needed. Unki began to entertain a comforting thought, about how the borrowed text would have appreciated her attention and may have thanked her for reading her today if it could talk. The borrowed scroll would gladly share something new, right? Unki came to the academy to learn something different. Something completely new.

Genjutsu::
From a borrowed scroll, Unki began to mull over the subject of illusions. If she wanted to look good then she would need to prove her know-how and not be a one trick pony. Unki wanted to know how to spawn fake clouds with her non-exploding Unki clones, she wanted to deceive her opponents with false hope and take advantage of every hole she could create.
[Enchantment :: Sekkin Kyoushoukoku no Jutsu [ Approaching Allies Technique ] Rank: D
Illusory :: Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu [ Continuous Fog Technique ] Rank: C]
The power of intimidation and trickery to deceive and worry her opponent sounded like a valuble device for a close combat kiddo like herself. The feeling of impending doom by her hand which would grant a clever ninja the chance to make an escape. The victim would be given the chills and granted a chance to breathe easily. The thought of being in control like that sounded impressive despite the cost of energy.

[Enchantment :: Sakkaku no Meiun [ Vision of Doom ] Rank: A {REPLACED WITH ⚬ Wind Claws [ Kaze no Tsume ], Rank: A }
Magen: Onsui Tamashii [ Demonic Illusion: Heated Soul ] Rank: D]

Other aspects of manipulation and borderline torture were intriging to delve into. Items of torture weren't typically apart of Unki's nature but the right situation might call a sense of justification to put something uncomfortable into motion. She could imagine it: a tight-knit clash where she just barely could grab at the upper hand. The use of a genjutsu to either make her opponent feel weak, sleepy, or exggaerate any injuries caused by her hand could all ensure the upper hand falls into her favor.

[Nemuri [ Sleep ] Rank: B
Shikketsu [ Blood Loss ] Rank: C]

Ninjutsu::
On the grounds of learning something more familiar, Unki turned to something else she knew well. The wind had would grace the trees, grass, and her skin was the same that she could manipulate to her devices. The wind was cold, quick, and powerful in the appropriate hands. Her studies revealed an alternative use of wind that favored her significantly in terms of what she felt pretty "okay" at doing: close combat. Wind wrapped around her hands and feet, maybe tinted with her innate ability, would be a sufficient use of her energy.

Nadeshiko-Ryū Kōha Reppūken [ Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Gale Fist ]

Nadeshiko-Ryū Kōha Senkaigiri [ Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut ]

As for her 'innate ability' the information kept "secret" could only offer the last of its wealth. There was nothing else to find out about herself that the borrowed text (from kumogakure, probably, mind you!) could teach. She was about to learn it all. Unki found herself feeling a little disappointed as she reached the end of the shakuton text so soon in her journey. As it stands, between Unki and shakuton now was whatever she could stir up from her imagination, determination, and hard work to satisfy that want for more. A shame to be done so soon, really.

Shakuton: Shōkyaku Eikōdan no Jutsu [ Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique ] Rank S

Taiyo no Senkou [ Flash of the Sun God ] Rank S

She came to learn what she wanted to learn. Unki returned each borrowed scroll she came to take. The thought of those she knew who were leaving for the time crossed her. She didn't know if they'd come back. Enough time had passed that it wasn't likely they were still all crowded up in the Spire and it made Unki wonder, staring at her shoes, as she began to leave the academy.
{Exit}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 670 // 670 // Stamina: 790 / 790

Comments::

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Bukijutsu Training:::

Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.

Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Offensive Style: Knife Stances
- The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: Rank: B :: Training
Description: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.

Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Trick Style: Retreating Feet : Rank: B :: Training
Description: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Offensive Style: Stepless : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.

Hagane no Shunkan :: Thread Walking :: Rank: C :: Training
Description: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.

Combat Activity

Ninjutsu Active:
Physical Techniques Active:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
Stamnia Cost:

= # Chakra / # Stamnia Remain

Techniques Used:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enter from ⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital]

Once she got the butt load of iron bars necessary and sealed them into a storage scroll, Kagerou skedaddled.

Exit to ⚡|| The Floodgate [Entrance]
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 600/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 am
Upon entering the Academy, Shōsan figured he would practice more on chakra movement. His dream was to become a Sage, like the very first person he had ever had a serious encounter with - Belamos. In truth, he had missed Belamos than he would care to admit. It had been 5 years since he last saw him. He was the closest thing Shōsan had to a teacher, or even someone to share bonds with. He was looking forward to seeing him once more, and greeting him with his newfound strength.

With this in mind, Shōsan would remember all the hand seals that ever existed and would practice them one by one, from beginning to end, like reciting the alphabet. He'd perform a numerous amount of mixed hand seals end on the Horse hand seal. With this, it was obvious Shōsan was going to perform a Katon technique. As he was performing said hand seals for his Fire jutsu, he would focus the chakra within his stomach and concentrate it to come upwards through his lungs and trachea, finally out of his mouth where he had let out a three-headed hydra-like blaze into the air with his fierce Fire chakra that had went in three directions, quite obviously. Shōsan would come to a stop and then weave some more hand seals. Just as he finished with the Monkey hand seal, Shōsan would focus and concentrate a powerful amount of chakra into his right hand, bringing it forth from his forearm into the palm of his hand as it became coated with a powerful Lightning current that emitted a sound of a thousand birds. "I'm kinda gettin' the hang of this," he'd say whilst dispersing the Chidori from his right hand. "Great, now let me continue." He would leap upwards at the wall he was in and would focus his chakra on his feet before he even landed on the wall and would stand up as he landed. He had concentrated chakra now on the palm of his hands and jumped towards the ceiling and placed his palms on them. For a few seconds, it worked but Shōsan eventually began falling. With this, he would anchor his Wind chakra all around his body and would expel it outwards as he stopped falling downwards due to his usage of the Fuuton jutsu, Tandokuhikou [ Solo Flight ]. "I see. I didn't notice this before," he'd fly around the room at various speeds, practicing his newly acquired jutsu and learning more and more about chakra movement and whatnot. He would then fly downwards 10 feet above the ground and expel his Wind chakra as he stopped flying and landed on the ground. "What else do I need to practi-" Shōsan would get wide-eyed and remember that he had to go back to The Floodgates, in which he began to run outside of the Academy as soon as possible and flew into the air towards the entrance of Arashigakure.

[Exit to The Floodgates]

Mission Complete -❥ Intermediate Training: Meditate  

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:47 am
Shōsan would enter the Academy furious. He wanted to do something else besides lounge around and focus controlling his chakra in a room all day. He wanted to go on an adventure. He wanted to get the rush of actually being in a mission. He wanted to experience what he had signed up for: being a shinobi. Regardless, all he was going to do from now on is train by himself and get even stronger and aim at surpassing his seniors. He hated what they did to him and despised them for it. But for now, this is where his training starts.

Shōsan weaved hand signs faster than he had done before. He had gotten quick with them due to practicing all the time. While his hands were still moving, he would begin moving his chakra and stopping it in random places as he had done before. He would move the chakra to his abdomen to his pectoral area and vice versa. It was like a whirlpool in that region. He had made it rotate all around before stopping it completely. He would pick up the pace with moving his chakra while continuing to weave hand seals. The faster his hand seals got, the quicker his chakra flowed. He would slow it down and stop it and make it go quick and stop it, just to test to see how good he was at settling and moving his chakra around. He would continue to intertwine his fingers with the opposite hand symmetrically rapidly. Shōsan focused the chakra at the bottom of his feet as he began running up the wall and would stay there. Practicing moving your chakra while it was focused elsewhere was good practice for Shōsan... or so he thought, of course. He would run across the walls and leap on the ceiling and run on it for a few moments while pulling out his blade and engulfing it with the Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ]. He had done this by focusing Lightning chakra in his forearm to come forth to his palm and eventually summoned it around his blade. With this, Shōsan would put up a single hand seal to amass 2 clones. He had done this by distributing his chakra evenly between the two clones while simultaneously moving his chakra around, focusing another sect of his chakra on the bottom of his soles to keep balance on the ceiling while he ran amok and instilled Lightning chakra upon his blade by calling it forth. That's when he decided to release all of his chakra that he had been using. His two clones stopped running and turned into nothingness via smoke, his blade went from dangerous Lightning emitting the sound of birds to a normal weapon and Shōsan himself pounced from the ceiling, flipping backwards in order to not land on his head.

Mission Complete - ❥ Intermediate Training: Meditate

"Alright, then," the young shinobi had a stern look on his face and began relaxing for a few minutes, sitting with his legs crossed before standing up and emitting a large sigh. A clone appeared as he put a hand seal up and jumped a distance away from him immediately. "My guy, don't you ever get tired of this? Like, you LITERALLY battle with yourself all day. This gets boring, even for me... and I'm a part of you!" Shōsan gritted his teeth. "Look, I have no other option. They think I'm the same kid from 5 years ago. I still have the same qualities, but that doesn't mean I'm the same person. I guess the shinobi life is all about 'Hahaha! Look at me! I am powerful. Obey me because I am powerful, not because I'm smart or know what I'm doing... but because I'm powerful!!' So, I if you can't beat 'em, brother... you must join 'em." His doppelganger shrugged. "Eh, good point. Well, let's get started then, shall we?" It took a stance and drew its blade. Shōsan began weaving hand seals as his clone began sprinting towards him. "Prepare to meet your maker." His clone simply smirked at Shōsan's remark and amassed kunai made up of literal Lightning in his free hand and threw the three at him. "Katon," Shōsan said leaning backwards as Fire chakra came up through his mouth as it was grappled by the both of his hands and immediately hurled at the Raiton kunai. "Ketatamashi Makai [Piercing Hell Strike]!" Just as this happened, Shōsan's doppelganger weaved hand signs before the Raiton and Katon techniques collided with one another and leaped into the air. Shōsan, naturally, had also finished making hand signs. He had concentrated the Lightning chakra within him and readied it to be released as soon as possible, if need be. The two locked eyes for a moment. Shōsan's previous technique powered through the few kunai that his doppelganger threw and dispersed at Shōsan's own will. Just as that happened, his clone had formed up a violent whirlwind and had it come snaking through to Shōsan. Shōsan began running quickly, dodging it's every attempt at shredding him up. He had finally come to a stop and had Lightning chakra flow throughout his entire body before actually utilizing it and just as his clone had landed on the ground, Shōsan had focused his chakra and where he had wanted to dissipate and reappear in a flicker as he eventually used the Body Flicker Technique to appear to the right side, about 5 feet near his doppelganger, as he released the Lightning chakra from the chakra all around his body, creating a protective zone around himself - not allowing anything to pass through lest they seek extreme pain. This, however, is what his clone did. Shōsan's powerful electrical discharge had completely discombobulated his doppelganger as it dispersed into nothingness. He was sweating and breathing hard from his training. "This... is only.. the beginning.." he'd say with fatigue before falling on his back and closing his eyes to rest for a few minutes... maybe hours. That seems more suitable.

Mission Complete - ❥ Intermediate Training: Performance
Mission Complete - ❥ Intermediate Training: Meditate (x2)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:32 am
Awaking from his slumber, the young red and black haired shinobi would do a kip-up from his position of lying on the floor. "Well," he started to stretch and yawn. "Time to get to work!" Shōsan would leap to the top of the ceiling of the room he was in, but not before focusing chakra on the bottom of his feet beforehand. As he stood upside down on the wall, he would hold up (or down, depending on the way you look at it, really) the Ram hand seal and close his eyes. He would focus the chakra all over his body to move around. He would halt his chakra in his gluten area as the rest of the chakra continued to move. He would eventually let it flow once more with his other chakra before moving the chakra in his abdomen/stomach area to move all throughout his body and swirl around. He would hold all of his chakra, except for that in which allowed him to stand upside down on the ceiling, to pause immediately. No overflow or slowing down, but rather an immediate halt. "I'm liking this," he'd say as he opened his eyes as he let chakra flow through his entire body, even his cranium. He would stop his chakra once more and just begin walking, closing his eyes slowly.. focusing on just the chakra at the bottom of his feet while he had been fully aware of the chakra within his body at his disposal. He had felt the chakra around his body resonating. "This is so... bequeathing.." Shōsan released the chakra from the bottom of his feet and began to flip frontwards as he began swirling the chakra within him and stopping it before he hit the floor. "This chakra stuff will help me obtain Sage Mode and actually have an understanding of it, so I've heard." Shōsan let the chakra run through his body, stopped it, let it flow and swirl and held it for ages at certain points before stopping this segment of his training of obtaining great power.

Mission Complete: ❥ Advanced Training: Concentrate

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:55 pm
Starting up again, the young man would stand up from resting against the wall of the Academy stretching. "Nrrrgnnnhhhhhh.." Shōsan would crouch and focus his chakra on his feet before using it to leap high towards the ceiling, leaving a small pocket of wind as he did so, where he had done a somersault and eventually landed the bottom of his soles upon the top of the room. Due to him focusing his chakra at the bottom of his feet and controlling it there during his somersault. As his red and black hair was flowing downwards towards gravity, he crossed his arms across his chest. "Interesting." He'd close his eyes and put his hands on his hips from crossing his arms. "Well... not much too this, eh?" Shōsan would cough and scratch his head. Shrugging, he'd weave multiple hand signs with precision and pace. As fast as the hand seals, Shōsan would amass chakra in his hands that was of the Lightning nature. Finishing with the Monkey hand sign, he'd extend his right arm as sparkles of electricity began to grow into the palm of his hand and eventually coat it entirely as the sound of a thousand birds emitted from it. Although the jutsu was in use, Shōsan would still focus chakra in his right palm. As he decided to let his Chidori disperse slowly, a spiraling sphere of chakra would rotate and swirl viciously around in the palm of Shōsan's hand. He would hold it and concentrate the sphere of chakra in his hand to swirl, rotate and retain it's shape at the same time. After a few moments, he would smash the Rasengan he had created into the ceiling as he pounced towards the floor; propelling himself to go at a quicker rate downwards. He'd then land on his feet, albeit crouching a little due to gravitational forces. "Heheheh. That was pretty funny~" The young shinobi would begin whistling as he would walk towards the door he entered the academy door from, looking for any sort of adventure.

[Exit the Stormcloud District]

Mission Complete - ❥ Advanced Training: Concentrate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:18 am
The Keles
______[Kaylay] & [Keelee]

"Alright. It's time to get working." One twin walks into an outside training area at the academy building. This one is [Kaylay], the more dominant twin. Their other half is, at this time, dormant within them. Kele has been getting ready for this training all morning and is now ready to get started.

Kele decided to get some of the more simple techniques out of the way first. First was the substitution technique. Nearby is a practice log, upon which Kele gives their undivided focus. With a poof of smoke and a bit of chakra, they swapped places with the log. This technique is taught to all the Academy students so it wasn't too hard to get down. The next technique being performed is a bit more complex. After a few moments of channeling their chakra into their hand, it began to glow with the power of their chakra. They ran up and pressed their palm against the training log. Although no chakra was absorbed, Kele could absolutely feel the link that the technique created. Kele decided to go with one of the movement based techniques next. Shunshin would be a rather simple one for them to learn. Preparing their body, they took up a sprinting stance. As they focused their chakra, they envisioned themselves leaping quickly to the roof of the academy. In an instant, they took off running and after just three steps, they used the shunshin technique to get on top of the roof.

--- Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] Learned ---
--- Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu [ Chakra Absorption Technique ] Learned ---
--- Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] Learned ---

[ Genin | D-Rank Body | Sealing Specialist | Arashi-Nin | 355/380 Chakra | 200/200 Stamina ]

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:33 am
The Keles
______[Kaylay] & [Keelee]

Training didn't stop at just three techniques. Kele would next run directly from the roof, down the side of the academy building, using chakra to hold their feet against the wall as they run. It was a simple technique that didn't take a whole lot to get a hold of. After all, it is a basic genin level technique. Nearby the Academy is a small pond that Kele made his way over to. To be sure they got the most basic and necessary techniques down, they stepped onto the surface of the water using a very similar technique to the one they used before to cling to the side of a wall. Kele perfectly balanced on the surface of the pond. They walked steadily from one end to the other to make sure they got the hang of this technique.

"Well I think it's time for us both to work on this, don'tcha think?' As [Kaylay] spoke, another form, perfectly identical to them, emerged from their body and then plopped down on the ground by the pond. They were damn near falling asleep already, but they'd look up to [Kaylay] and say,

"I you say so. I'd really rather not put forth too much energy if I don't have to though." [Keelee], the sleepy twin, looked at the pond and then back to their other half. "Just the basics, right?" After making a single handseal with their left hand, they condensed a sphere of water from the moisture in the air about the size of their torso into the air before dropping it down into the pool and creating a bit of a splash.

"Yeah, that's perfect! Let me try," shouted [Kaylay] It took maybe about ten seconds longer to bring together, but they managed to do the same thing. "Ready for more training? I know you're tired, but we gotta get stronger if we want to make it to chuunin rank."

--- Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] Learned ---
--- Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] Learned ---
--- Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ] Learned ---

[ Genin | D-Rank Body | Sealing Specialist | Arashi-Nin | 315/380 Chakra | 200/200 Stamina ]

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff