Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก || The White Flash Districts [Streets][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada felt herself crack a little bit of a smile as she leaped from one building to the next toward her destination. 'How exciting! I haven't don't this kind of work in so long, but it still feels so natural. It should be refreshing to work with Kenshin again. Selina looked well back there too, all things considered...' X managed to catch a glimpse of this expression of excitement while fumbling with his cloak to keep it covering him as best possible. It really didn't do much more now than it did before to conceal the blue armored automaton. Giving up on the cloak, X caught the rest of the way up to Ada, matching her jumping motions so he could ask, "Forgive me for asking, but are you smiling because of this assignment or because of-" Ada's smile quickly sunk behind her usual poker face and she pointedly interjected, "Yes. X, just leave it at that." The robo man fell quiet even though he felt like his question hadn't actually been answered. "Copied." He'd learned enough about the woman in the last couple years to drop a topic when told to, though.

The pair would arrive at their destination soon afterward. Thanks to X's enhanced visual sensors locating Kenshin was all the more a cinch. Ada and the autonomous puppet approached the Police Captain. Ada offered him a respectful bow before professionally greeting him, "Ada Rio-Kyuri and X reporting for duty. If there is any way for us to assist just say the word, Captain Kosei." She'd raise her head and X simply kept tabs on their surroundings as casually as he could manage. His X-Vision allowed him to take notice of any other noteworthy persons, as defined by his memory. Some, but not many, did catch his attention in his idleness.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1420 || 1420ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Ordered to infiltrate the bath house of the inn Freya grasp the great sword off her back. "Understood Captain. Ikati stay with the captain and do what he says." As she spoke the great sword suddenly poofed away in a cloud of smoke. Sealed on her person the Uchiha touched and sealed away everything police and shinobi related item on her. Left in just her cloths her sharingan deactivated revealing her emerald green hues. "I'm counting on you Captain to keep your eyes on me~" Spoken in a teasing manner Freya glanced back at Kenshin with a smile before stepping off the roof top.

Making her way to the ground floor the pig tailed young woman made her way into the near by inn. Emerald Orbs glancing about Freya quickly found the front desk woman of the inn. Approaching the desk the old lady smiled softly. "Yes. I need a room for the night and I also need to use your bath house right away! It's been such a long day and my poor blemish free skin has suffered so much dirt..." Though there wasn't a visible sign of dirt on Freya the old lady just assumed the Uchiha was just a drama queen. One of them princess types.

Currency exchanged for services Freya was handed a wooden bucket full of bathing supplies. Pushing up her glasses Freya would slightly bow to the old lady. Departing from the front desk the Uchiha made her way towards the bathhouse. A separate building attached to the Inn on the right side. Exiting the Inn Freya glanced to the rooftops nonchalantly before entering the bath house. Once in the bath house Freya made her way into the changing area. Alone in the woman's changing area at the time the Uchiha took down her hair and disrobed. Knowing that Kenshin was still watching over her like a hawk even at this time. A time of privacy where a young pure maiden could undress in peace. She'd give him a subtle glance over her shoulder to where he should be watching from and blush. Teasing the captain enough, not even knowing if it translated correctly Freya quickly grabbed a towel and entered the main bath, bucket in tow. But not before transferring a lightning seal onto said towel.

Towel wrapped around her torso covering all the good bits. Raven silk like hair draped down her back while green hues surveyed. For a bath house it was quite empty. A mother and daughter were bathing together, a couple old ladies and just a few more women by themselves it would appear. Deeming the bath house to be safe Freya stepped closer to the bath itself before dipping her toe in. Testing the water first her whole foot submerged along with the rest of her body, until she was sitting in the nice hot water. The sensation causing the Uchiha to sigh out in relief. For this to be a mission it wasn't so bad. Well if the killer didn't show up at least Freya got a nice bath out of it.

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regalina Kaicho

NecroPlant

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image
__ It did not take long for Ada and the robot to arrive. She was prompt, professional, and efficient as always which Kenshin expected of her. He returned the bow to Ada in acknowledgment of her presence and willingness to aid them. Kenshin's eyebrows tightened in annoyance at Freya's obvious insinuation. His cheeks flushed slightly as he grew further annoyed by her innuendos. "You can trust that I'll only be looking at your chakra network, not your flesh. I'm the captain of the police force and the CORE commander on a mission, not a pervert. Just get the job done, Officer Uchiha." His eyes then focused on her body's chakra system with tenketsu points and gates. Freya and her constant teasing made conducting his duty to apprehend this killer acutely humiliating. When Freya left his byakugan monitored her like a hawk as she entered the inn. Toso was also in the area some distance away, which Kenshin took notice of.

He then turned to Ada again before turning around and quickly jumping off the rooftop to hide in a nearby abandoned building. "Follow me." Should the worst case scenario take place, Kenshin could easily run out of there and enter the side entrance of the inn. He opened the door to the discrete building and held it for Ada and X before entering himself. The commander now stood in the middle of the room and concentrated on Freya's chakra signature. His crossed his arms and let out an angry groan to spite his embarrassment by her quips. While the sentinel kept watch, he turned his head to Ada before giving a summary of the plan. "This inn is frequently haunted by the Kunoichi Killer. The Killer exclusively targets young women and removes superficial features from their bodies. Officer Uchiha is undercover as a hotel guest to draw the Killer out. I'm monitoring the situation from this secure location. If anything happens I'll give the signal and we'll storm the inn to arrest the Killer. Any questions?" After he spoke he nodded to Ada as well as the automaton. Freya's aura remained in his attention. At this point, she was in the water and waiting to see if the Killer would show. "There's almost no chance that this works on the first try." Kenshin was critical of his desperate plan, but all possibilities needed to be exhausted if they were going to succeed. "May I also ask why you've been sent on a police assignment?" He was concerned about the emperor's security status without his most elite guard. "Not that I don't want you here. I'm happy, well, honored to be working with you again." Kenshin stammered in his words a bit because he did not want the guardswoman to misunderstand him.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Sใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,910 || 1,910ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,670 || 1,670ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ€ข Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
โ€ข Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
โ€ข Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
โ€ข Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Daisuke Kaicho

NecroPlant

Roy Havoc

D-Reiko Z

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:21 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        โ–ˆ chakraโ–ธ 1840/2000ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆ staminaโ–ธ 1600/1600ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆ rankโ–ธsใ€€)

• It surprised Kameyo that the kage had been through so much, but her hopes were reignited once she learned that he went from wanderer to kage. If Arashigakure could make a stranger their leader...

The woman at the receptionist desk, Milena, teased the Arashikage repeatedly, making Kameyo giggle when she whispered something rather inappropriate in her ear. She accepted her key and shrugged at Toso's question. "My brother Taketori is still watching the concert being set up in the streets, unless he's returned to sight seeing without me. I wouldn't mind a little help with the door, considering I'm sure Abyssia is telling the Don about how horrific of a sage I am for disrespecting her." While tiredness sat at the edge of her tone, she was very visibly amused, as if she harbored an adolescent joy for irritating others.

As they walked towards her room, Kameyo spilled her story too. She explained living with her mother until she was five years old, when her mother because unstable and Kameyo's grandmother in Gimangakure had to take her in, and how a fire started in the clinic they ran together. The roof collapsed so Kameyo pushed her grandmother out of the way, only to wake up an indeterminate amount of time later with a support beam piercing her chest. "My heart had stopped. My grandma had died from the smoke. I... I took her heart. It's the one that beats inside me, primarily." She put a hand on her heart as she thought of it, slightly higher up in her chest than the average heart was since she hosted two in her body.

She explained finding Tokiyama and accepting them slowly as new family. But they lived secluded in Gimangakure, uninvolved with the rest of the world. Kameyo and Taketori had decided to come to Arashigakure to see the village and she'd been dreadfully surprised to learn about all the war and tragedy that had taken place without her notice. "I want to say ignorance is bliss, but... it's hard to remember being happy in Gimangakure. I know I was but it feels different then how I feel here. There's a level of trust here in the village that's absent in Giman. I don't know how to explain it but it's relaxing. I think one of my hearts misses village life, though I can't say if it's my grandmother or the merchant," she said, avoiding the discussion of what she wanted.

ooc:
        0/750 natural chakra -- sage mode inactive

Necroplant

ghostfinch

Seeker

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada quietly overheard the back and forth between Kenshin and his subordinate. It was a little difficult to keep a straight face with that satirical interaction, but she managed okay enough. She and X did as ordered, following the Captain to their new position. Kenshin's annoyed grown born from his embarrassment obviously caught her attention too, 'Teasing him must be an exhilarating line to walk.' She wasn't the type to join in on those kinds of things, but the opportunity did appeal itself. Her thought was put aside as she was updated on the situation of this case. She hummed in consideration of the matter while X simply shook his head to show he understood. "No, no questions." It was pretty easy to dismiss her shallow concerns when looking at the bigger picture.

Ada brushed some of her hair back behind her shoulder as she thought, 'Given the danger, Ken must trust this Officer Uchiha and his own abilities to prevent any further casualties. We'll do our part as well.' Kenshin's question blurred in her hearing a little as she was lost in consideration for several contingency plans. X noticed her delayed response and attempted to speak instead, "Our deployment on this assignment was completely voluntary, Captain Kosei. By my calculations, your odds of success without our involvement are nearly perfect, but Miss Kyuri seemed intent on-" "X." Ada tuned back in as X seemed to, in her opinion, ramble about their involvement here, "We are here as a professional courtesy. No job can be done too well." Sensing that he may have pushed another of her buttons somehow, he made himself scare by reserving his observations of her somewhat erratic behavior since arriving with the Emperor. 'I'm constantly underestimating his learning capacity...' Ada sighed, glad that nothing unnecessary was said. She nearly fell into the same embarrassment as Kenshin from hardly a minute ago.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1420 || 1420ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Daisuke Kaicho
Roy Havoc
D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada's automatron took the opportunity to speak and answer his question in her silence. He had remarkably intelligent and honest speech patterns for a machine which Kenshin found impressive. Before he could finish his statement, Ada cut him off decisively. This caused him to raise his eyebrow and respond with a follow-up question after two seconds of perturbed silence. He pointed his face toward the blue armored android even as his attention was focused on the inn. "X, what...were you going to say before?" After he spoke he quickly dismissed the question based on the parameters of the operation. "Well, I suppose it doesn't matter as long as the emperor is secure. Miss Kyuri also has more than enough experience to help me." At this point he was thinking out loud, but he stopped to consider an added strategy. "We might be better situated if I can share my vision with Ada in someway. There was that one genjutsu..." He loathed genjutsu's dishonorable usage in combat, but it was highly effective for interrogations or other mission assists.

Kenshin focused on his chakra and breathing. He channeled the yin aspect of his chakra to create aspects of imagination. The captain also tried to remember the specific details of the technique that he read earlier in the scroll. Eventually, Kenshin returned his gaze to Ada before speaking about this new plan. "You'll be able to help us more if you can see what I see. I'm going to try to use the shared sight technique so that you can help me monitor the situation in there." There was always the risk that one individual could be deceived or miss a detail. This new plan addressed that contingency and would also allay any possible concerns on professionalism. "If I may." Kenshin stated politely as he formed five hand signs and concentrated his chakra. He then extended his hand and placed his fingers on her forehead. "Close your eyes. In a few seconds, you should be able to see what I see." He concentrated the genjutsu's chakra through his fingers and into her brain. Kenshin was not confident in employing the technique because of his lack of skill in illusions. The physical contact helped him establish the chakra flow, however. After a few seconds of concentration, Ada would be able to see into the inn and the five chakra signatures. "There are others in the baths but the purplish-black chakra signature in the middle here is Officer Uchiha." Kenshin directed her focus to orient her change in vision. She would now see with the prowess of a master Hyuuga with perfect x-ray vision in all directions. He then lowered his hand and continued to concentrate on the task at hand.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Sใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,890 || 1,910ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,670 || 1,670ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข Kyouyuu Shiryoku [ Shared Sight ]
___โ—‹ C
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

โ€ข Kyouyuu Shiryoku [ Shared Sight ]
โ†’โ†’Rank: C
โ†’โ†’P/S. Sense: Sight // -
โ†’โ†’Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 Posts // 5 Chakra
โ†’โ†’Source: Closing the eyes, though only one need be closed to see
โ†’โ†’Description: For this technique, the user does not alter the surroundings. Rather, the target will have their sight replaced by the sight of the user. Meaning, they see what the user sees, and not what they themselves see, even if the user is seeing an illusion. This effect can be reversed to allow the user to see through the eyes of the target for an additional cost of five [5] Chakra for activation.

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ€ข Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.

Nuibari Attributes
โ€ข Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
โ€ข Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - Kyouyuu Shiryoku [ Shared Sight ] [ C-Rank | Genjutsu | / Posts ]

Daisuke Kaicho

NecroPlant

Roy Havoc

D-Reiko Z

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:53 pm
User Image
"I... Am Beautiful... Truly..."

It was easy, a shy chuunin was the latest choice, luscious hair, ample hips but their features were wrong. She thought back on the events that lead up to her, it been a few weeks of study and planning, they had met only twice and the second was the last she took a breath. Their routine, their favorite places, and where they would be and the attack was to be simple, poison. Whenever the desire grew, the impatience worn thin with anticipation. Eagerness... jealousy... She fell to routines, always a perfume and always greeting before their demise, even the kill itself was a ritual. The attack was at night, the mark was eating with their squadmates but had been ailing from the tainted sake, hallucinations would occur and induce panic to make them less aware. She had left her group early, insisted to head home as the tained sake addled the mind and weakened the lamb for the harvest and in an alley spun about with the trickery illusions... she was lead like a rat in a maze as the drugs overcame their senses.

The scent of lilac and something indescribable assailed the chuunin's nose, the very same scent the investigators picked up on the following day. Yet she greeted the woman as the illusion died off, but sharp... was their attention. The Chuunin she had chosen was unexpected as a practitioner of the Suiken, addled sense tuned to a razor's edge as it was no longer a lost lamb for butcher. The scuffle lasted only a short while, but the underestimation was enough as she was knocked against a wall as the perfume bottle was shattered and left the pungent scent. But the Chuunin was bested quickly, limbs made useless with a few swipes of the hand and the lungs collapsed with another and she injected the second toxin into the neck.

Shh... The struggle was then minimal, the toxin worked its way into the blood, short and rapid intakes of air was the only sound from her lips as throes of death came over the body. She watched in fascination in seeing the struggle, her arms moving and chest rise and fall with slowing motions, one finger over the dying woman's lips as they took final breaths as the other hand held their mark's hand her eyes gleaming with jealousy, envy even. Now she struggled one final time, the dying kunoichi was kissed on their dying breath and her killer completed her ritual. A new harvest, messy as it been.

It was her mark the shinobi who hunted her now had found that day, a woman with the same calling card so to speak. Female, attractive by normal standards with a few less pieces of her missing. Patches of skin, the finger nails and the woman's ears as well. All of which were apart of the one who killed them, fleshed into her body and sculpted and melded in... unnaturally so but blended with an artisan's touch. She had envied their perfect nails, shapely ears and smooth skin... now she was truly... beautiful.

The memory faded as her head broke the surface of the water, tossing it back as wet hair fell against her skin and clung in wild tangles, she was one of the individual women in the bath. Unknown to her she as in the same vicinity as someone who sought her and wanted justice, yet Ignorant of this, she enjoyed the bath to wash the body clean and baske herself to others. For the longest, she ignored the others in the bath with her but she knew already who was around her whenever she relaxed. A type of perception was made ahead of time in the form of her sensory skill, but another came onto the list. One with raven locks and emerald jewel of eyes.

She gave a longful look for a time to her, eyes blinking as she felt their presence strongly than the others. Looking away now, it came clear to her something was off. Resuming to sit in the bath, she kept her senses sharp and mental note on the raven lock woman... and their chakra upon the towel.

[A flashback included for some more depth because why not]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Daisuke Kaicho

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sinking deeper into the hot embrace of the bath the water level reached her shoulders. Letting out another sigh of relief Freya couldn't remember the last time she had a chance to bathe like this. To bad the circumstance wasn't ideal. Eyes closing Freya sensed the flow of chakra around her due her training in the Sage lands. A passive ability passed to her Freya seemed engulfed in relaxation the hot bath provided. Her facade of a young female bath goer strong the Uchiha sensed everyone's chakra with in 5 meters of herself. Only one's chakra note worthy out of group of women. Smirking for a moment Freya's head suddenly dunked under the water.

Her presence vanishing suddenly due to Anbu Ops training in the core. Her title of Initiate within the Core pending due to a official chuunin rank up. "You have really pretty hair you know." Taking eyes off the Uchiha even for a moment would leave Freya a window to pop up right next to a woman sitting by herself. "How'd you get it so soft looking?" Emerald hues dazzling they'd express genuine wonder. Water rolling down Freya's more than fair skin she'd suddenly realized how rude she was being. "Oh I mean! I didn't mean to question you out of no where! I was just so taken in!." Blush over taking her complexion embarrassment settled in. Flustering herself the Uchiha backed off a bit. "I'm Freya Uchiha of the main branch. I'm sorry for being so rude before..."

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regalina Kaicho

NecroPlant

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ X merely lowered his head in silence to Kenshin's question about his unfinished statement. Ada just nodded once, approving of her partner's decision and to agree with Kenshin's conclusion at the same time. She recomposed herself and focused on Ken when he started to mention a plan of his to help her help everyone better. Although, she immediately felt a bit of doubt when the name of the genjutsu was mentioned and the intent linked up to it so haphazardly. While she didn't utilize the technique herself, she'd encountered it in training exercises with the other guards. "If you're certain, I'll follow your lead..." He allowed her trust in him as a comrade and professional to set aside her unspoken concern. His fingertips settled against her smooth skin, just above her brow. 'Please work.' As instructed, she tightly shut her eyelids closed and awaited the results of this endeavor.

Meanwhile, X was distracted with his confusion about Ada's behavior and didn't quite process the Police Captain's proposed strategy. If he had, then X would have made the captain aware of his own enhanced sight and the risks of sensory overload that would come with sharing the legendary ocular powers of the Byakugan with others not trained to handle it. Chakra flowed from point A to B, employing the Shared Sight genjutsu's effects upon Ada. At first, it was an intense rush. The world didn't just expand to such incredible distance. No, even with Kenshin trying to regulate it, the effect was more like turning on a bright bulb in an otherwise abysmally black room. Her awareness of the room they were in and vague attention to the surroundings beyond became so much broader. Thanks to his guiding words, she was able to direct her attention to the nearby bathhouse, but it didn't give long before things turned ugly.

A precise, yet all-consuming surge of pain originated at just behind her eyeballs and followed the central nervous system without mercy. "Ngyah!" Ada gasped at the excruciating pain, collapsing to a knee only because X noticed her instability and intercepted the fall. Were it not for this pain, she would have been the first to point out Freya's engagement with what she figured might be a notable suspect in the vicinity. "Captain Kosei, please release the illusion. I will handle her part in enhanced surveillance." X pleaded for him to end the genjutsu while attempting to bring Ada back to her feet. It had been a long time since she felt something like that. She knew that the sight-sharing genjutsu was not inherently harmful. However, this could be a worthwhile detainment tactic for the Police Captain to remember.

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Daisuke Kaicho
Roy Havoc
D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada seemed apprehensive about the usage of this technique in this way. Kenshin was concerned as well because of his limited knowledge of genjutsu. Once his fingers left her forehead she seemed to be processing the information in a rush all at once. However, the moment that she shouted in pain and began to fall he immediately lunged in and extended his arms before X could intercept. His arms went under her armpits before he put his hands together in a hand sign behind Ada's back. This hand sign immediately released the foreign chakra in her brain as he caught her and prevented her collapse. He then heard X speak on his abilities to aid in enhanced surveillance. With Ada in his embrace and their faces in close distance, he would look into her eyes "I'm sorry." His voice softened with regret as he looked at her. He held her for a few brief lingering moments and helped her regain her balance before his protective instincts subsided and he came to his senses. Once she could stand he would take one step back out of her personal space. "Are you alright?" He found his voice suddenly soften in concern. Pangs of regret slammed into his conscience as he watched her pained expression because of his mistake. Then he felt a spike in his own energy as he returned to his duty immediately and focused on Freya. Only a few seconds had passed as Kenshin was able to react and move at extreme speeds naturally and yet something was already different. It seemed that she was interacting with the other substantially powerful chakra presence in the room. "Officer Uchiha has made contact with someone. I can tell that they're speaking but I can't hear them." The sentinel stiffened to his usual self once again as he attentively adhered to duty once again.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Sใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,910 || 1,910ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,670 || 1,670ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive

Personal Attributes

Nuibari Attributes

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Daisuke Kaicho

Roy Havoc

D-Reiko Z

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ As Ada's legs gave out she felt herself land into another's embrace. It became quickly apparent that it was not X due to the fleshly- but still noticeably athletically muscular, difference from the automaton's plating. Just before he'd released the genjutsu, there was a moment of reprieve as her mind attempted to focus on Kenshin instead. When Kenshin whispered his apology for his mistake she felt her face become somewhat flushed. She turned away to hide the slight blush, forgetting that nothing is easily hidden from the Byakugan, as she finished recomposing herself. This resulted in a slight trip in her step, but she easily recovered. "Yes... I'm fine, thank you." The sympathy in the naturally stern man was extremely offsetting. Thankfully, he'd returned his focus to the adjusting situation with Officer Uchiha and also regained his usual tonal tendencies. Ada looked to X longingly and sighed, "Of course, I failed to install the auditory upgrades when I had the time yesterday." Meanwhile, the blue android fell deeper down the rabbit hole upon witnessing the ******** of human emotions that just flew through the room and left just as quickly.

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Daisuke Kaicho
Roy Havoc
D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Lo-Fi Octo Radio

"I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been quite the traumatic experience. My relationship with my family...one could say it has been overbearing...some might say embarrassing. But I suppose at the end of the day I still love them dearly...even..HIM." Toso would recall his task master of a father. The testosterone driven meat head he was that while he had a heart of gold and good intentions his crassness and way he 'spoke his mind' had caused the family a number of problems and given a reputation. Toso was wiser now but that mans teachings used to be his only undersanding of social interactions and as many would enlighten him over the many years. Those 'social' lessons especially in regards to women were complelety false.

Entering the winch elevator and pulling a lever that began to crank the rickety thing up Kameyo would continue to tell Toso her story. Perhaps one day these shakey elevators would be replaced with something more advanced than a winch and pulley system but until then these expedited the slog of climbing endless flights of stairs. The irony of how safe Kameyo felt being tested by the elevators shakiness. "You should feel right to feel that way. That is what these villages are intended to be after all. Safe haven's from the atrocities of the outside world bloop. I'm sure my bartender has informed you however...there's trouble on the horizon..." The elevator doors opened to the sixth floor and Toso would step out inviting Kameyo to take his hand in a gentlemanly manner should she accept it before their continued walk to the room.

Toso couldn't remember if he told her already, or rather he also didn't know if his assumption was correct when Kameyo met Trefles that she'd been informed. But on the chance, he did forget he really wanted to make it certain that Arashi's problems were their own and that Kameyo needn't trouble herself. Just as he hated how the villages enlisted children, he also hated the endangerment of innocents who hadn't signed any formal contracts for sacrificing their lives. "The impending war, you needn't trouble yourself with it, you've done more than enough for our village as is bloop and this village will see to it you're kept safe until its passing bloop, if not them then I myself personally bloop. That is what it means to be a shinobi of this village after all bloop...AH, here we are." He'd give Kameyo a reassuring smile. Not one of attraction or anything of the sort but the kind many fathers give their daughters and sons to reassure them. Toso would then look to the door to the room. He'd notice something above the door though and point it out. "A lock on the outside? Seems to be a poor design choice bloop." Looking back down to the door there were two key holes one on the left and one on the right. Rather sure of himself he'd place his part of the heart-shaped key in one of the slots then looked to Kameyo for the other giving her a nod of reassurance. Should she place her key in the door would open and reveal the following. Kameyo would then be free to give herself some well deserved R&R and get comfortable. Toso would give her a nod informing her that she can go on ahead into the room where he'd then hand her the second key. But in a dark corner of the sixth floor..a very very faint chuckle. "kikiki..."

Chakra:1215/1820โž ยท.ยธยธ.-> Stamina:1215/1815โž ยท.ยธยธ.-> Saiken: 6000/6000,โž ยท.ยธยธ.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)1820/1820 โž ยท.ยธยธ.-> Ac:-/-

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-;>Clone & Kage Business<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
โ—‹
โ—‹

De-Buffs:
โ†’

โ†’

โ†’

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-;Tech Buffs<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
โ—‹
โ—‹

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-;Buffs<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
โ—‹ Reflex: +14 {Passive: Capped at 12}
โ—‹ Speed: +14 { Passive: Capped at 12}
โ—‹ Strength: +12 { Passive: Capped at 12}
โ—‹ Fort: +8
โ—‹ Madoukishi : Fort: +0.3, Strength +0.3
โ—‹ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
โ—‹ Jiyลซgata Senpลซ Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.6
โ—‹ Jiyลซgata Senpลซ Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.6
โ—‹ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
โ—‹ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.3
โ—‹ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.3
โ—‹ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
โ—‹ Kamakiri no Tsume: Strength Bonus: 0.3
โ—‹ Kamakiri no Tsume: Speed Bonus: 0.3
โ—‹ Balanced Master: 0.3 Strength, 0.3 Fort
โ—‹ Saiken Basic Effect: 0.2 Fort
โ—‹ Advanced Whirlwind Training: All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyลซgata Senpลซ are mirrored in Reflex
โ—‹ Switchblade: Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyลซgata Senpลซ technique
โ—‹ Perfecting Balance: Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.

โž ยท.ยธยธ.->Passives<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
โ€ข Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ยฝ to a minimum of 5
โ€ข Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
โ€ข Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
โ€ข Ninjutsu: +2
โ€ข Class Everything: +4
โ€ข Class Bloodline: +4
โ€ข Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
โ€ข Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
โ€ข Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

โž ยท.ยธยธ.->Disciplines<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
โ€ขBlood Bender

โ€ขBalanced Master

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-Techniques Used<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โž ยท.ยธยธ.->Equipment<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
~Head~
ฮฆUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
~Body~
ฮฆKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
[Contents]:
ฮฆ Wire 30 Yards
ฮฆ Suiton Brush
ฮฆ Normal Brush x2
ฮฆ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
ฮฆ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
ฮฆ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
ฮฆ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
ฮฆ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
ฮฆ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
ฮฆ Modoro Gumo
ฮฆ Tower Shield: Water
ฮฆ Kite Shield: Water
ฮฆ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
ฮฆ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
ฮฆ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
~Hands~
ฮฆRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
ฮฆChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
~Waist~
ฮฆ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
โ€ขMoth Blend x2
โ€ขSlippery Blend x2
โ€ขMending Blend x2
โ€ขJonin Scroll #4
โ€ขJonin Scroll #5
~Scrolls~
ฮฆ Jonin Scrolls x4:
1-[Contents]:
โ€ขMarbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
โ€ขIsland Sundae [x1]
โ€ขCanvas Tents [x2]
2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
3-[Contents]:
4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
Co-signers:
Shiro Chosokabe
Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
~Feet~
ฮฆ Silent Soles

โž ยท.ยธยธ.->Titles<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
Grandmaster: Weaponsmith, Scrollery
Grandmaster: Armorsmith
Apprentice: Mining, Botany
โž ยท.ยธยธ.->Trivia<-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
ฯ† Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
ฯ† Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank S
ฯ† Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank S
ฯ† Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Tentacles: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Senbon: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Scythe: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Chopsticks: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Shield: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Whip: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Long-Staff: Rank S
ฯ† Formless Wire: Rank S
ฯ† 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
time and timor
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:13 pm
User Image
"I... Am Beautiful... Truly..."

A clash of two was here, hunter and hunter each with different prey in mind. One whom sought the justice of whom took the lives of several in the Storm. Another who sought the others in a view of beautification to enhance theirself, to become beautiful. No blows were exchanged here, no venom stares and leering other than curiosity of their opposite. Of each other. The Raven locked woman was in her vicinity quickly, eluding her senses as she felt their presence and now glanced in their direction as a compliment was made to the hair. Her hair... she cracked a small smile at the compliment and closed her eyes for a time.

Undisturbed by the sudden appearance, she only shifted where she was and looked back at her. Red eyes into emerald, her white hair contrasted by the raven. Arms folded as she looked away, smile fading and mind of her's contemplating, considering as she wasn't in the habit of speaking with another. That being also someone who had her curiosity quirked as they seemed enthralled with her hair.

"Someone helped me with it." Was all she said, her voice soft as a new smile quipped along the corners of her mouth. She had been on guard here but pleased by the compliments, they touched her in a way. Now she turned back, seeing this one fluttering their approach but all the while eager to hold conversation. Smile gone, eyes looking over small details, arms unfolded and she took a breath.

"With prestigious birth, it's a right." her tone lowered along with her smile for a second as she chuckled slightly. "But such green eyes," she began for a moment, her lips pursed in a silent appreciation "must make all the boys long for you." here she stood up slightly as her thoughts ran through, water falling away from her skin. It was not right. It was not right at all as she stretched and didn't show much else.

She sat again, arms folded and focused her attention around her and onto the feel of the others. Suspicious was her sole thought, and the woman was a genuine pick and even so she felt unease.

"Forgive my rudeness, I must leave soon." She said suddenly as she looked back the one with raven locks, Freya. The smile returned halfway, cheek creasing as she looked at her eyes again. "May I see you sometime?" The smile dropped slightly with a chuckle. "I'd like to talk about your clan, would be lovely to hear about them from someone who speaks honeyed words." As she said those words, she made another start of the long ritual but kept to herself, it wasn't right.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Daisuke Kaicho

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:13 pm
___________________________Hajime Asuhara
_________________________________________________Ashes, The Rain and I
User Image

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 455/ 455 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 345/ 345 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 30,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashikagure x โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Static crackled from Kenshin's Radio, Haji's voice following after. "This is Hajime, Kenshin can I get a sitrep? I am taking a looksie at our gals here. Over."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ— Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
      โ— Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ]
      โ— Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
      โ— Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 3 extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
      โ— Learn 3 extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ—
      Daisuke Kaicho

โ—
      Ephemeral Ozymandias

โ—
      NecroPlant

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

What a fitting dance. Blush overcoming her expression eyes looked down due to the comment about all the boys. Embarrassment painted all over her face. Had Freya even consider boys before? She could gag at the idea, deep down.

With words of departing being uttered Freya frowned suddenly as her complexion returned. With her resolve shown on her face suddenly, she stand abruptly. "Um! I have something to admit! Your hair really reminded me of my older sister that died along time ago and.." Her resolve and determination fading due to mentioning her sister, the uchiha pressed on clutching her towel covering her body. "And I miss her so much. She was very elegant like you are. I was just wondering if you could walk me back to my inn so we can talk a bit more..?" Her emerald hues like windows of her soul, with not a hint of cloudiness.

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regalina Kaicho

NecroPlant

Rosa Havoc

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games