Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:19 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Iiro | Mood : Content and a little excited | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

Unlike last time where he had a little bit of first meet anxiety, the man is feeling excited about today’s client. Now that he has all of the details done and the design on the transfer paper, he gets to do the truly fun part. Tattoo the sucker on the client. Lifting the sheet up, he tries to contain a coo of delight in the darkened room. He isn’t expecting Vanti for a little while, so he left the lights off for now, allowing the demons in the shadows to roam the room freely. As long as the only thing he hears from Iiro is a pen hitting the wall here and there, he doesn’t mind it. The voices aren’t so loud today, so it is a little more peaceful today.

"I can’t wait to see the finished piece." He hears the voice before the form accompanying it is scooching closer to him, head resting on his lap as a hand carrasses his calf. "Oh, you’re awake again. I was starting to worry." It had been a full day since he last saw the particular demon following him around. "I was a little tired. I let Sloth look after things. He didn’t cause you too much trouble, did he?" The artist’s lips purse and his eyes squint as he lowers the transfer paper back on to the desk. When he thought about it, he was feeling a little sluggish the day prior. "No, but that makes sense now that you mention it..." At least the being wasn’t around today, as he couldn’t afford to be lazy during his appointment. "Just make sure that everyone behaves when Vanti gets here alright? This is important." He isn’t looking to get a lawsuit or something if he screws up her tattoo.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Pumped | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Ali (not yet)
rofile → Here | heme → Don't Start Now | ome → 1216 Pasadena Housing District

tab tab tab Since the consultation she had with Ali, it was all she can think about throughout the whole week that she can't really say anything eventful happened after that or she can't clearly recall besides her usual weekly video call with her parents. Her small business is still....small. It was already small to begin with and it didn't help with the move cause she need to rebuild her clientele again from the ground up; which she has been trying while at her job as a jeweller. So far most of the clients she has helped showed some interest but that's about it, which is progress at least.

tab tab tab Plans were made and dates were set as today is when Vanti can get that piece on her shoulder area that she discussed the details with Alistair. She spent most of the morning mentally preparing herself for the needle, while she's no newbie to it as she is adorned with several pieces already. It has been some time maybe half a year since her last piece on her thigh as it recommended to let the skin heal even if the pieces aren't near the other. Even packed her usual bag with snacks and her wireless earphones. since she's getting inked on her should; probably not a smart to move them a whole lot so physical books are out the window, but the audio ones can do...hopefully. She even dressed today where her shoulder and the lower neck is easy to access without a hassle.

tab tab tab After she can say she's ready for the day, she headed out of her house and locks the door behind her as she makes the trip to the shopping district. Her next financial goal is to get a car and as much as her parents can be quick to provide the funds, she'd like to work for it on her own.

tab tab tab Once she's arrived at the place she noticed the Open lights were on but it was dark inside otherwise. She seemed confused for a moment till she remembered Alistair mentioned at her consultation that he is sensitive to light. She had an "Aha." moment. So she gently knocked on the door, she could probably enter the establishment but she feels like she would be intruding especially with the lights off. She can wait for him to answer the door in the meantime.

User Image
ut f offee → Her outfit
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Excited | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

"She is here Ali." The artist had eventually worked his way back into his touch-ups, letting Kairo lazily hang on him as the demon dozed off. Considering his lethargic nature, Ali is about 99.99 percent sure that the reason Kairo had been quiet, is because he was busy dividing up his own energy that he fed off of Ali between the other demons. The ones that never get to run the show or even touch Ali, but latch onto his shadows just the same. So many names that he hasn't learned, and so many voices he hears whispering around him. "Thanks." He runs his fingers through the black locks of the demon, soaking up the soft sound of content that Kairo lets out. Like a cat. That is the vibe that he is getting from the demon right now. A very lazy and content cat who doesn't want to get off his owner's lap.

After tapping the demon's forehead to warn him he is moving, Ali stands up from his seat and stretches. He gets a few pops and cracks for his trouble and is promptly on his way to the door. Despite the hisses of displeasure he gets from the darkness, he turns on a few lamps as he walks so that Vanti can see where she is walking again. Once ready for his guest, the man moves to the door and opens it with a smile. "Welcome back Miss Vanti. Are you ready to get this awesome tattoo?" Awesome because it is literally an artist collaboration that he is about to be painting on her body. Her designs with a little bit of his flare and technique mixed in. "I just finished up refining the design on the transfer paper, but everything is set up and ready to go whenever you want to start."

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Pumped | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Ali
rofile → Here | heme → Don't Start Now | ome → 1216 Pasadena Housing District

tab tab tab She stood out there for not long, perhaps several minutes till she heard her name called out by an oh so familiar voice. Turning her head, she smiled towards Ali before waving at him. A glint of sparkle in her eye when he mentioned the tattoo. "Hi, Alistair. Yes! I'm very excited about it, I've been looking forward to it since our last meeting." Following him inside of the shop with a little pep in her step, in case you can't tell; she is very excited about this tattoo. Her end goal in life is to be mostly inked. She's already making plans for the next piece's placement and it's a tie between her lower back or her other arm.

tab tab tab She puts a small spin as she made her way towards the tattoo station area and takes a seat at one of them assuming she picked the right one and pulls her bag onto her lap. "I am very much ready for this. Though I'm curious if you have your own process... thing you do during the inking stage? She has taken notice that each artist has their own ritual/ procedure when it comes to it. "Also do you need me to move my sleeves and my hair out of the way? I tried to pick an outfit that would cover the area much." Turning her head to the best of her ability as she tries to see her back though even the most flexible person wouldn't be able to see it well, so turns her neck back to the normal position.

User Image
ut f offee → Her outfit
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:08 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ④ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

probly a bot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Everybody's either here for the drugs
Or the sex or the money or the fame

Cory walked along the sidewalk of the shopping district, whistling a small tune to himself. He had his earbuds in playing the sounds of Ispy/panic at the disco remix. ”I ain’t been gettin’ high, well maybe a little baby I don’t wanna lie.” He started to sing along as he walked with a little bounce in his step. His eyes wandered the streets and noticed how it was mostly empty except maybe a few out. Probably Christmas shopping, as it was Christmas Eve. What did he want to do? This was a new city, and he knew no one. Not like he had any friends back home anyways, he hasn’t had any of those for years now. But this was a chance to make that difference! Maybe he would find someone to hang with? Or maybe even someone to...no...Cory shook his head. There was no way he was going to fall in love again, not after the last heart breaking experience he had. He remembered back slightly to being left by his loved ones and those he called close family. His bones have since healed since that day, but he instinctively grabbed his rib cage while he remembered. He shook his head again and tried to push the memory to the back of his mind. ”No time for tears right now!” He said to himself.

He continued down the street until he came across a tattoo/salon. The Cut N’ Stab. Hmmm. He rubbed his chest and reminded himself that he was indeed overdue for some new ink. He already had one tattoo that he got when he was a teen of a rainbow water color paw print. It was to signify strength in a difficult time. He wondered what it would be if he were to get a new one now? It would be a perfect opportunity. Cory decided to walk inside and take a look at some of the suggestions they had. If he couldn’t find any in the books or on the walls, he would look through his phone on popular search engine for whatever inspiration he could find.

”Hello? Anyone here?” He said out loud, grabbing his jacket zipper and starting to play with it out of nervousness.

I just came here to the party for the drugs
I'm not tryna make a friend or fall in love

User Image

User Image

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items