Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:59 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man looked back at her and laughs at her and his eyes turn black."I would mind who you speak to like that child of nature."He says with a grin showing his fangs."And who gives you the right to tell me how to treat my own flash and blood,and its the fact that he is so caring that he proves him self week."He says as he turns and walks up to Zero who was still out cold and he picks him up and looks towards Eri."To think he would fall in love with a goddess and not just any one but one that is of life and light,it makes my skin crawl."He says before turning and he threw Zero at her with force."You can have him he brings dishonor to the Cross name."He says before turning and he walks away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel finds a seat and sits down as he closes his eyes,he could feel a few people moving around then he felt the girl form before but something was off she seemed to be putting out stronger energy then before witch cough his eye,he opened one and looked over to where she landed and he then seen her tails and ears and felt a smile form before he closed his eyes again."I wounder when they will show up to remove me."He says calmly.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lunae laughed carefree in a way she had not in some time as her brother's voice rang out behind her as she weaved in and out of the crowd. " Where were we supposed to go again...," she mused to herself as she danced to the side to avoid running into another student. After a few moments she shrugged and went off in a random direction. " Might as well explore, best not to waste the time."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Konren chuckled to himself "hehehe.. i know my road ends here so my plans have to end here, this school with be my legacy... ruin is at the end of all our roads ... and your a complete fool if you think otherwise" konren said harshly with a grin, which quickly faded as Arhri continued... he quickly began to tremble as she place her hands upon his shoulder's, he bit his lip which began to draw blood "i told you...th-the past is the past..." he muttered frantically eyeing her coldly as she began to circle him "oh! i know things are not as they appear i know it oh to well! I am the way i am because of her!" he yield baling his fist in frustration "the road to ruin is sooo easy to follow!... too easy! because that's the way it's suppose to be! happy ending's love its all a joke!... she did't love me i was a pawn! she was just fattening me up haha! a pig for slaughter!" konren yield his usual cool composer all but gone... as he tossed his hands in the air laughing like mad "ahahahahahahaha..." konren's laughter became quieter and less radical as Arhirs circles came to a close and she prepared to leave, He looked toward her as she began to exit... a small trail of blood running down his chin "yes heh...see you around" he said regaining his calm and cool composer.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Derrick looked up at her surprised "huh? hmm... your right i could eat..."he said think beginning to completely lose his train of thought as he began to think about nothing but red meat which then lead him to think about the human girl they was running around school, he then snapped back to realty to focus on cal's words"wait...call in a chief? haha you r kidding me right?" he grinned "hmm... you keep aiming for the stomach and you might just win me over yet" derrick remarked jokingly as she lead him out, As the two began to exit the information office derrick raised a brow a cal's comments "pure blood diet huh?... ehh don't think i could do it personally i need a little meat between" she said proudly his heighten hearing catching the last bit of her sentence "pffft ... you deliver me a hearty meal and you can feel free to have as much as you want... no promises it will be quote of quote delightful though" derrick said nonchalantly .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:20 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri gasped as Zero was lifted up and flung full throttle toward him, she caught him barely as the strong vampire walked off though through retaliation she caused a strike of lightening to by pass the man in front reminding him she wasn't so easily scared and she glared after him as he walked away from the both she finally leaned on the ground with Zero in her arms as she tried to shake him awake,"Zero! Zero! wake up! do i need to get Leo Zero!", she cried for him to wake up as the storm above her raged on with thunder and lightening and soon the first sparks of rain began to fall and she used a shelter of leaves and thorns to create a safe coven for them against that monster of father he had and against the rain.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:39 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero let out a few coughs as his mark slowly returns to normal and his eyes slowly opened before sitting up quickly and he starts to look around then he coughs again then he spits out blood and looks over at Eri before a hand moved to cover his mark and let out a sigh."Sorry"He whispers,he really couldn't talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 am

Kaname looks at Leo."Honestly I dont know what he is,i have never seen him use any form of powers or magic yet when me and Zero fought him he matched us blow for blow and didn't even look like he was trying."He says and Phoenix grins and looks at Kaname."Oh so hes as strong as you both at lest should be fun i am going to go find out,Leo you can relax ill handle this."He says before running and jumping out an open window and running towards Kel.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel
Amaralysa

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo hestitated he knew that risking himself and other students on a wild goose chase was risky and he didn't want to make this a big scene but if he were human.. he must be dealt with,"Alright We shall re approach him and see if he will confirm if he is human or not", he remarked,"If he is determined he is such and he refuses to leave we have orders and permission to exterminate",
he turns as pheonix his hot headed follower jumps out the window and down toward the auditorium,"Hey!!", he yells marching over to the window he watches with narrowed eyes as the boy makes his way out of sight,"Oh jeeze...", he rubbed his brow furiously,"Idiot...", he mumbles under his breathe he straightens himself and snaps his fingers,"Alright lets move out",
he commands, as he takes the lead gripping his wooden katana he feels his fathers tactical blood surging through him if he wanted it to it could be an all out war.

Eri felt her heart slowly slow down as she realized he was going to be okay and she hushed him,"Its okay...", she told him in a soothing voice stroking his hair back as she looked up desperately wondering if his father was still out there,"Zero.. I'm gonna take care of you just try to stay still okay?", she begged him as she picked him up in her arms and slowly let her barrier fold once she she had the chance she shot up and outward into the air and then using the speed she began to run full force back toward the school with him hoping Leo wouldn't chew her out, she kept looking down at him every few seconds to make sure he was doing okay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:39 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora devoured the opportunity of feeding Derrick and even impressing him as she half pulled have dragged him with her,"Oh good!! I'm delighted to do as such I mean of course I wouldn't suck your blood without your permission...",she laughed rather loudly and nervously as she felt beads of sweat starts to drip from her face,"Let me just fix things up for us both...", she stops besides a building and pulling out a small flip phone she hits one button and was on the phone within seconds with someone ranting on in excited french as she begins to prepare orders for her and Derricks meal, after a moment she was left to talk to her father and she began in a sweet voice,"Oh Daddy.. how are you?", she asked rather trying to seem interest as she looked at her nails while he responded,"OH and daddy that stupid servant you sent it worthless what was even the point of him coming?", she asked rather annoyed, while her father tried to calm her down and explain he was only there to watch her not serve her,"Yea whatever..", she sounded slightly annoyed,"Could you send me a maid or something?", she asked rather bored by this point of her father explaining it was against school rules or something,"Whatever If i can have a bodyguard dont see why I can't have a maid..", she mutters. She waits for her father to finish speaking as she finally seized her opportunity to get off the phone with him,"Oh! Daddy I must go!! love you though!", she closed her phone ending the call and turned toward Derrick eyes rather bright,"I have my own personal chief coming even though we dont have to sometimes we indulge in actual human food", she told him as she lowered her eyes and shuffled her feet,"I guess this is our first date...", she twirled a lock of her hair,"Did you have any particular place you wanted to have your meal?", she asked him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri felt rather sympathetic towards her old friend as she shook her head knowing it was all rather painful for himself to torment his own thoughts like that and with a sigh she enclosed her true form and walked out behind the building as she noted that assembly would start soon and could already hear someone speaking inside of it must be the school principal. She knew that it was essential to slip into this school without issues so she slipped into the doors and stood on the inside near the entrance ready to slip out once it was done and commenced.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero didn't fight her when she picked him up,hell the man could hardly move."Gods i must look so weak to you right now."He says softly with a little yet forced laugh,but in his body a slow leak of his seal formed and he could feel the power slowly filling him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Derrick grinned " a date huh? heh call it what you want... as long as you feed me" he said cleaning out his ear with his pinky finger , He than raised a brow as she stepped away and began to babble on the cell wither her... Daddy? "jeez chick you are loaded aren't you? maids personal chefs" Derrick smirked "as for atmosphere...eh? I don't really care you go ahead and take your pick"he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Phoenix makes it to Kel an stands before the man in a suit and the look in his eyes made it clear he was here for a fight and Kel slowly stood but before he could speak Phoenix rushed him and started to swing and kel dodged his punches and kicks,then one punch Phoenix let fight wrap around his fist and this one hit Kel right in the face and sent him backwards. Kel dose a back flip and could tell that this man met business,he closed his eyes and fire wraps around Kel and when it faded he was in his battle outfit with his nodachi resting on his shoulder.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel
Amaralysa

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:21 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Konren took time to completely regain his cool after throwing his little tantrum, Once calm he peered down from the building just in time to see Phoenix arrive on the scene " oh hahaha! no- no way! ahahaha! they sent him! ooo! this-this! is perfect!" he cheered "hahaha and the white knight appears! the stage is set... don't disappoint!" konren cheered spinning on his heel his arms raised to the sky.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff