Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:03 pm
Rae Starshine

"Blend in like a rainbow, do they?" Minty went back to the game, "Are they even able to do undercover work?"

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(It will be awkward and poorly thought out emotion_awesome
Sidenote: I miss being able to use the emotion_awesome face when not on Gaia
It's like...my personal emoji or something.
emotion_awesome )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:54 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"Blend in like a rainbow, do they?" Minty went back to the game, "Are they even able to do undercover work?"

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(It will be awkward and poorly thought out emotion_awesome
Sidenote: I miss being able to use the emotion_awesome face when not on Gaia
It's like...my personal emoji or something.
emotion_awesome )

Cher shrugs, a quick dip of her shoulders. "Some do, some do not. Our Pyrokineticist has some trouble controlling her temper, but otherwise, we are a well-behaved bunch." As Minty goes back to the game, so does the uniform clad detective.

"Undercover work is generally assigned by the head of department, or The Head, but that is very rare. Only two in my department do exclusively undercover work." The title is stated with some emphasis, though her tone of voice has yet to change.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(I rarely sleep well. I had a strange dream involving more weeb s**t. Details to come tomorrow via text if I remember to.)

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 am
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

((Nonsense, I can not picture Charlie not giving it his best attempt. Heh but on the same note, I'm sure it will have me amused.
It is rather suitable for those who enjoy a touch of the terrible.
I see, then I shall wait till then. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:16 pm
Rae Starshine

"Is 'The Head' a different name for the head of the department, or a separate entity?" Minty used a quick succession of three mushrooms to surge into first place.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(LET THE NERDY SEDUCTION BEGIN.)  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"Is 'The Head' a different name for the head of the department, or a separate entity?" Minty used a quick succession of three mushrooms to surge into first place.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(LET THE NERDY SEDUCTION BEGIN.)

Cher's lips twitch downwards in a semblance of a frown. Yoshi has so much catching up to do still. At least he can easily avoid a few banana peels for the moment.

"The Head is the.. head of the establishment." She points to the crest sewn into the right shoulder of her uniform, even though Minty can't see the gesture. "They are responsible for recruiting new members, running the boot camp, and generally overseeing the day to day operations. Basically, they are my boss."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(Guess who forgot to text you? Me. Guess who is surprised? Literally no one.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:34 am
Rae Starshine

"Are they elected or is a promoted kind of situation?" Minty realized she didn't know much about how the law enforcement side of Gaia really worked. Maybe because she was so used to avoiding it in all forms.  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:49 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"Are they elected or is a promoted kind of situation?" Minty realized she didn't know much about how the law enforcement side of Gaia really worked. Maybe because she was so used to avoiding it in all forms.

"They elected themselves and no one was really foolish enough to dispute them, since they formed the organization." Cher tosses a lock of misty hair over her shoulder, and the movement causes her hand to stray long enough to run into a Green Shell of all things.

"I can't really tell you anything else about them, it's against our code. I'm sorry." Yoshi tries his hardest to reclaim his lost spot. She might have said too much already, as no one is supposed to know where she can be found.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:15 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

((My mind is ready, game on.
It's really alright. I've been rather run down so I would be slow to respond any way. Please, don't fret about it. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 pm
Rae Starshine

"Oh. That doesn't sound ominous at all" She laughed. Peach hit a question box and rolled a single banana peel. Minty elected to drag it behind her for now, "Shadowy organizations with no oversight never cause trouble. Still. None of my business until it is. Which it isn't. For now."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(Sometimes I wonder how the heck Charlie managed to ask you out in the first place.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:04 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"Oh. That doesn't sound ominous at all" She laughed. Peach hit a question box and rolled a single banana peel. Minty elected to drag it behind her for now, "Shadowy organizations with no oversight never cause trouble. Still. None of my business until it is. Which it isn't. For now."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(Sometimes I wonder how the heck Charlie managed to ask you out in the first place.)

"Well, if it's any consolation, I won't kill you if you somehow find out things you shouldn't. As it is, the DSF keeps a low profile, and only when things get truly dire do we bother to offer our help. For example, when Nyx began to trash the town." Cher watches that banana peel up ahead like a hawk, ready to swerve out of the way at a moment's notice.

"Before I go, I could tell you something interesting that does not involve my work if you like." She wouldn't offer up this information to just anyone, as it could be used against her anytime.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(I'ma do it anyway, cause that's what we Virgos are known for, ya know.)

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 pm
Rae Starshine

"I didn't realize you killing me was a danger," She was amused, "But yes. It does seem safer if we stopped discussing your work, doesn't it? For me, at least."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:28 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

((I believe a gentle shove push from a friend helped. But I don't think Fading is really so intimidating to have been worried about trying. Or am I wrong to muse as such?
Yes, but I can still hope to cause you less reason to fret. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(That is true. Rae helped a lot 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:36 pm
Minty Andee

((Such a fine friend to help Charlie out. Rae is a good person indeed. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:36 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"I didn't realize you killing me was a danger," She was amused, "But yes. It does seem safer if we stopped discussing your work, doesn't it? For me, at least."

Cher nods, unaffected as always. "As you like." It's quite a while before she speaks again, like she's weighing her words very carefully before letting them out.

"I.. met someone recently." She's not really sure why she's hesitating. Minty is a friend, and she's safe here. Old habits die hard, it seems.

(Sorry for the delay, depression is a hell of a drug.)

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

(How dare ya'll slander my good name like this..... ((You're welcome though. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )) )

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff