Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
☘ Hazelwood OOC ☘ (A Harvest Moon RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm
Really sorry about dropping off the face of the earth.
Life decided to be a douche, but I'm hopefully back now.
I'll have posts up tonight. I hope sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:43 pm
Hi everyone! Just had my character Elliot May accepted. She is the local tailor & has lived in Hazelwood for two years. Can't wait to RP with all of you.  

avyie

Cosmic OTP

15,725 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 pm
avyie
Hi everyone! Just had my character Elliot May accepted. She is the local tailor & has lived in Hazelwood for two years. Can't wait to RP with all of you.

Welcome! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:53 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

*poke*  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm
Phoenix347
-KooL-LiSa-

*poke*

hey ? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:02 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

*points*  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:07 pm
Phoenix347
-KooL-LiSa-

*points*

Oh lol, ya no one quoted me sweatdrop forgot about posting again  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:17 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

I could have sworn I quoted you but when I edited it it wasn't there... Odd, but my bad.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:33 pm
Phoenix347
-KooL-LiSa-

I could have sworn I quoted you but when I edited it it wasn't there... Odd, but my bad.

Lol its alright. Sorry for being late. Almost done with the post  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:31 pm
avyie

Ahh, I'm really excited you took the role of the tailor, would it be okay for My character Ashford to be a regular at Elliot's shop? She wears flashy outfits for her performances and her shop is a music/performance lounge, and I was planning on her having a lot of fancy outfits for herself and whoever wants to perform there. The nice thing about the face character I chose for her is that she's from a manga where they have many fancy outfits in the promo art, so there's a lot to choose from, I'll show you a few examples.

Ballgown
Whatever you'd call this weird ensemble
And this angel outfit

Please let me know what you think, and welcome aboard!  

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

avyie

Cosmic OTP

15,725 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 pm
Nefertiri Merytmut
avyie

Ahh, I'm really excited you took the role of the tailor, would it be okay for My character Ashford to be a regular at Elliot's shop? She wears flashy outfits for her performances and her shop is a music/performance lounge, and I was planning on her having a lot of fancy outfits for herself and whoever wants to perform there. The nice thing about the face character I chose for her is that she's from a manga where they have many fancy outfits in the promo art, so there's a lot to choose from, I'll show you a few examples.

Ballgown
And this angel outfit

I love this idea! I think they'll get along great. Also, the picture are cool and I'll def keep them in mind when rping o/ It's funny because, for one of the dresses that Elliot made for the New Year, I described it pretty much exactly like your Ballgown pic. coincidences lolol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:39 am
avyie
Nefertiri Merytmut
avyie

Ballgown
And this angel outfit

I love this idea! I think they'll get along great. Also, the picture are cool and I'll def keep them in mind when rping o/ It's funny because, for one of the dresses that Elliot made for the New Year, I described it pretty much exactly like your Ballgown pic. coincidences lolol

Would it be okay if I have Ashford buy it from her? I like to think that her parents sent her off with a decent wad of cash to help keep her afloat, and that they send her a sort of allowance, cause you can only make so much as a lone entertainer.  

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

avyie

Cosmic OTP

15,725 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:53 am
Nefertiri Merytmut
avyie
Nefertiri Merytmut
avyie

Ballgown
And this angel outfit

Would it be okay if I have Ashford buy it from her? I like to think that her parents sent her off with a decent wad of cash to help keep her afloat, and that they send her a sort of allowance, cause you can only make so much as a lone entertainer.

Somehow I didn't get a notification for your quote... Yes! That'd be good o/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:39 am
Usagi-chan93

Blackscar_swiss

Monotonesword34

Hazelwood awaits your return~  

avyie

Cosmic OTP

15,725 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:43 am
avyie

Hazelwood awaits your return~

I'm still active, but I'm waiting on others, for responsive post. both my rpcs so...I'm just waiting.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff