Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:53 pm
Crissy glared at Luna, clearly it was obvious that she if any of them should be the one to share a bed with their master! At least, that is how it was in her mind anyway. After all, Luna might not be here if not for Crissy's quick thinking on asking if her and Reina could be adopted as well. Who does she think she is? Our previous owner would be beating her right now if not for me! Don't forget that you might not be here if I had not stepped in.

As she imagined herself scolding Luna she said. "I think Master should decide where you sleep. Also, I will not join you, I do not wish to defile his bed before he has given me permission to do so." She then turned and walked out, showing off her new collar as she turned, wearing it like a like a badge of honor.

Crissy walked back downstairs to help her master with his work, she smiled as she reached him. "What can I do to help Master?" She asked as she approached him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:27 am
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Yep." he responded as he continued checking each table. When he was done, Crissy came back down asking for another job. "Actually, I'd like to get you, Luna and Reina acquainted with the menu as well as what tables you'll be covering. If Reina's done checking with Sora and Luna's put down her stuff, can you retrieve them both? I'll get the menus for you to study while you do."

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am
User Image
Renia
~(OOC: )~

Still peeking in the room where Luna and Crissy were in, she sees Crissy leaving. -Oh crap! I don't want them to see me.. where do i go!- She runs to the closest room and shuts the door behind her. -Phew... Maybe I'll wait a sec until leaving this room- Looking around the room, she was amazed some how. -They were talking about having a room... will I share with Luna and Crissy?- She sees a window, that shows the outside. -There's windows? This might not be ours...- She walks over to the closet, sliding the door. "Whoa!" Then cover her month to shut herself up -I got to keep it down- Leaving the closet alone, she takes a peek back out in the hall. -No one seems to be here... Hmm I'll go find Master Sora or Master Akira. Maybe I shouldn't wonder off..- Walking back in the hall, she walks to the sound of Crissy and Akira.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Sora gave a small nod to Akira "Everything is counted for, so it'll be fine to give Renia another task." he spoke calmly. Riku smiled a bit glad that his brother didn't seem completely nervous anymore, granted he could still sense that his brother was a bit tense, but he couldn't blame him. Riku looked at Akira "I'll go grab a couple of the menu's for them." he said and before anyone could say anything he took off to grab the menus.

Picking up a couple of the menu's, Riku looked over them, glad at how they had turned out. Turning on his heel, Riku headed back to where he had left Sora and Akira.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image

"D'aww.." Luna taunted Crissy before turning to her stomach, rubbing her face in the pillows, "Defile defile!" Luna taunted some more, playfully, of course, but all the while still laughing, noticing her flicking her hair back as if to ensure Luna noticed the white collar. She scoffed before waiting for Crissy to leave. So Crissy it is, Luna smiled, chuckling to herself as she laid her face into the pillow again, squeezing it tight.

Only a moment or so after would she stretch across the bed and sit on her knees, giving a pleasant yawn before opening up her sack and taking a look inside. Rummaging through, she pulled out a thin leather wallet and some other stuff before rising to her feet, resting the bag against the door frame to Akira's room and making her way back downstairs.

"Okay! Are the chores done? Are we ready to do the picnic, yet?" she smiled, hands on hips.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 am
User Image

Name: Linxy
Hair and/or Fur color: Hair is purple, fur is black
Eye color: Yellow
Race and/or Breed: Domestic Short Haired Black Cat
Skills: Hard working, Loyal, Great cook, Good at cleaning
Weaknesses: Clumsy, Easily distracted, Sometimes stalks people out of curiosity
Small Bio: Linxy grew up in Paris as a kitten so she has developed a French accent. She loves serving others and her only wish in return is tuna, which she is obsessed with. Ear scratches are nice too. She is very friendly and affectionate especially to those who give her tuna.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:20 pm
The Sphinxy

((Hullew~!! Welcome aboard! We have an OOC forum too, in case you need to shoot any questions or anything our way! LINK!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:39 pm
Linxy
Ooc: If anyone has a hard time understanding what Linxy is saying just tell me. lol Trying to type a strong french accent and don't really know how.

User Image

A cat girl with black ears and tail and purple hair tied in loose pigtails wandered around the shop for cat girl maids, dusting and cleaning up the place while humming a little tune. "Oh, I hope someone hires moi. Eet would ve veery nice. And ven I can have tuna!" she said happily, wagging her tail around as she continued to clean and hum. So many others have been hired already and the young cat girl only wished someone nice would pick her up as well.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:30 am
The Sphinxy

At the cat girl shop...
The shop owner looked over the new arrival, she was cute but she was also clumsy and he didn't like that. She kept breaking the tea cups they were using to serve tea to the customers. "Hey! You better stop breaking those or you'll be my new 'Crissy'!" He taunted as customers and cat girls alike began murmuring about Crissy.

Meanwhile, at the cafe...
Crissy sneezed, she could tell someone was talking about her. Nonetheless, after ignoring Luna's attempt to get her goat, she did as her Master asked and went back up to get Luna. "Master wants you to come down stairs so he can go over the menu with us all. And before you say 'I'll pass' remember you could be on the street right now!" Crissy was pissed and she let it show so she could get her point across, she didn't like lazy cat girls like Luna typically and she made sure with her tone that Luna knew she meant business.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:50 am
User Image
Name: Hayden Galvarium

Hair: Blonde with black highlights

Eye color: Dark Blue

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 195 lbs

Race and/or Breed: Human

Weaknesses: His stoicism makes it difficult for people to warm up to him. His mind has nearly always been wrapped around cooking and his career, not much time for making friends or meeting people.

Small Bio: Discovering at a young age what it was like to create food that people would adore, he devoted all of his time, his efforts and his skills into practicing, experimenting, learning and hopefully, eventually, mastering types of gastronomy from around the world. On his pursuit to cook the best food possible, he now in the process of opening his own high-end, yet petite and intimate, fine dining restaurant.

OOC: Hope you have a spot for another owner :0

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:03 am
Thrustin243
(OOC: Welcome! We have an OOC chat and your timing is impeccable. We need another owner for the other cat girl that just joined.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:06 am
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow
Thrustin243
(OOC: Welcome! We have an OOC chat and your timing is impeccable. We need another owner for the other cat girl that just joined.

OOC: Done and done! I'll just read through the other posts really quick and then start posting. Also, do you have the link to the OOC? I'll stop OCC'ing it up in here once I get that. wink  

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:09 am
Thrustin243
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow
Thrustin243

OOC: Done and done! I'll just read through the other posts really quick and then start posting. Also, do you have the link to the OOC? I'll stop OCC'ing it up in here once I get that. wink

OOC Chat Neko Maid Manner  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 am
User Image {Hayden Galvarium}

A tall, rather formidable, even slightly intimidating maybe, young male pushed open the glass doors to the Neko Maid Manner, removing his sunglasses, folding and hanging them on the placket of his button down shirt, just below his collar bone. He weaved his fingers through his hair, parting it back and away from his face as his eyes lifted, revealed deep blue irses, adjusting to the light of the shop.

Lucky him, he was able to catch the maltempered manager at his finest, reprimanding what seemed to be a young, cute neko dressed in a french maid's outfit. A flickered eyebrow raised, peaked interest, before noticing all the cat girls were wearing some form of maid or servant outfit. He paused for a moment, putting his hands in his pockets, before making his way inside.

The Sphinxy
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:57 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

hearing the door open the twins both turned seeing a man entering. Both of them walked over to the man. "I'm sorry sir. Our opening is tomorrow." Riku spoke giving the man a small smile. Sora stood at his brothers side ready to intervene if his brother once again lost his temper. He only hoped that Akira would keep working on getting the girls ready for tomorrow, he didn't want their first day to be a train wreak.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Thrustin243

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out