Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:41 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

-I can' use my power in front of him... He'll find out I'm a demon... Maybe we can take them out without my power...- Holding her blades up, she stands closely to Kai "Fine... Just don't do anything reckless..." A few demons started to attack, quickly slashing them down before they could get near Kai. -Are they here for Kai? Or for the Jewel shard?- Taking down all the demons that attack, Akari was running out of breath. -Maybe this will be a perfect chance to see what kinds of demon this kid is..- A demon striked from behind, Akari tried to dodge but slipped and was strike on her shoulder. "Ahh" the pain main her fall to the ground. Loosing blood, her eye sight started to get blurry.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

As the demons closed in, Kai lashed out with the webs chopping the demons into pieces. He was thankful that none of the demons were all that strong, which meant that there was a bit of a smaller chance for them to end up in a bad situation. Control.... Control... Kai repeated the word in his head over and over again as he continued to cut the demons.

Hearing a cry behind him, Kai spotted Akari on the ground badly injured and a large demon towering above her. The demon went for another attack on Akari and Kai's eyes widened a bit with fear. As the demon's attack was going in to finish the kill, it bounce back a bit a few inches above Akari. The webs became visible before falling and vanishing, the monsters attack breaking the webbing. Without time to focus, Kai couldn't get the webs to be strong enough to continuously block the attacks. The demon turned towards Kai and quickly moved onto his new target, Kai jumping back as it lashed out. Kai lashed out with his webs only for them to do a little damage against the demons hard skin.

Using his webs as defense against the demon, Kai could only watch as the demon broke through the webs that he called forth. Taking steps backwards as the monster continued it's fury of attacks, Kai didn't realize the demons behind him, one of them grabbing onto his arm. Startled, Kai's attention drift onto the demons behind him and sent a web through them. The large demon struck before Kai had enough time to completely dodge and the monster's attack grazed Kai's side, blood already coming out.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:22 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC: Lol Kind major writers block lately,sorry bout that sweatdrop

Before she could see what happened to Kai, she was dragged by her leg by a demon. Her slammed her against the tree, sliding down on the ground on her side. She lost sight of Kai "Kai!" She called out, the demon in front of her grabbed her neck, holding her up. "Give it to me!" The demon hissed at her. -Give wha... Oh the shard..- She stood quite, refusing to corporate. He tighten his grip f her neck, she wasn't able to hold out to long. -Maybe... Just maybe... Using this shard can hide my demon aura and I can still use a little of my power.- Reaching for the shard, she quickly grabbed the the demons arm. Her hand heated on the demons skin, burning thru it. The demon quickly let go of her neck, making her drop back on the ground. Before he could realize what happen, his body bursted in flames. Akair placing her hand with the shard on the ground, everything around lite on fire. All the demons around burning to death. She sees Kai, safe from the fire, but she was to far for him to help her. -He is safe...- Her vision went blurry again, and then everything went dark.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:44 pm
((np happens to me a lot xd ))

User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai's eyes widened a bit as the field burst into flames, he had felt another demonic pressure for a moment but it vanished quickly. Pushing that aside, Kai focused on the demon in front of him who seemed to be ignoring the flames. Thinking quickly, Kai jumped into the tree behind him before launching himself onto the beasts back. Latching onto it's horns, Kai held a hand over the demons mouth, a purple haze leaking out from the side of his hand. As the beast bite his hand, Kai grit his teeth holding in a yell of pain and kept his hand on the mouth of the monster. A few moments later the demon collapsed onto the ground, his eyes dull as the life quickly left its body.

Kai landed on his back on the ground panting, and a second later he made his way over to Akari, holding his side wound with the non bitten hand. The world felt like it was turning and Kai could feel unconsciousness sneaking up on him. "Kai!" A familiar voice called out with worry and Kai turned to see Kazu running through the carnage.

Kazu gently placed Akari down on one of the cabin's beds, he had carried her on his back back to the cabin. Kai sat on the bed across from her looks of worry in his eyes. Kazu headed into the other room and came back moments later with a medicine case. Tossing some disinfectant to Kai, Kazu pulled out another bottle of it and started to apply it to Akari's wounds. Without taking his attention off of Akari, Kazu spoke calmly "Kai, did you use the miasma?" he asked. If Akari had inhaled the miasma then she was going to have more problems then just the gash. Kai nodded slightly, wincing a bit as he applied the medicine "Yeah... but it was just a bit... and... and I had it over the demons mouth.. so" Kai explained, trailing off at the end. Kazu let out a small sigh of relief "That explains the bite mark then, don't forget to disinfect that too. Then wrap it and get some rest." Kazu said.

A while later, Kazu had finished treating Akari's wounds and helped Kai with the bandages and sat down at the table in the other room, leaving the door open so he could easily see both of them. Kai slept quietly in his bed, exhausted from the fight.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:58 am
"Again you are incorrect." Jigoku explained. "I did not allow you to take over. A half demon can not take over something. Like insects they can only infest it. While I was occupied it seems my forest has been in need of a culling." Jigoku sniffed the air. "We have an observer. I detect spiritual power." Jigoku began to wretch like it was about to vomit something up. From Jigoku's mouth emerged the head of a dragon the size of a large snake. It flicked its tongue out a bit before facing the hidden priestess. It then retreated back into its main body.
wise_ninja_person

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:55 am
DragonChild09

User ImageUser Image
Akari
OOC:

The sound of water dripping on bodies of water caught Akari's attention. Opening her eyes slowly, she notices she was standing on water. "Where am I..." Looking down she sees her reflection, the reflection of her as a young girl. "Wait wha-" She was caught off guard when hearing a voice call out for her. "Akari... Akari..." She quickly turned to where the voice. "Mom!" Nothing was there "Akari..." She started running towards the voice. She ran for what felt like eternity. Voices called out to her, voices of many different people. Covering her ears, she closed her eyes, tears fell onto the water. "Mom... Dad...." Everything went silent. Opening her eyes she sees the ground red. Akari eyes filled with fear. Memories of being imprison torchured her. "Mom... Dad.. Help me" she cried for help.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Her eyes shot open when waking from the horrible dream. Sitting up quickly, her heart pounding and sweat dripping from her head. "Meow" Keko laid next to Akari, rubbing her leg. Akari smiled at the cat "Hey Keko.." Akair petted the cat, feeling relived. Akari looks out the window, seeing the orange red sky. "Its almost night... how long was I out...?" She sees Kei laying in the bed next to her, resting. -So glad hes alright...- Remembering everything that happen, she reached down in her pocket. Feeling the shard, she tighten her grip on it. -I can't believe this is the Shikon Jewel.... But why is it only a shard... What happen to the rest of them...- She looked around, hearing a noise outside the room. She gets up from the bed heading to the next room. Kazu sitting down at the table, Akari didn't know how to talk to Kazu. She thought about how she never talked to him alone, she felt a little awkward. She walks in the room slowly. "Hey... umm you okay?"

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu snapped out of his thoughts as Akari walked into the room and his gaze shifted onto her. "I should be asking you that, the gash was pretty deep but it should heal in a couple days, just take it easy so you don't reopen it." Kazu said giving a small smile. "You want some tea? It should be done in a moment." Kazu said casting a quick glance at the kettle before looking past Akari into the room seeing Kai still passed out. So long as the demon wasn't poisonous, Kai should be fine.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:34 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC:

She walked over to the table, taking a seat. "Ya sure..." looking over at Kai. "Will Kai be alright... I passed out before I saw anything else.." She was concerned what happen after that. -Doesn't look like he was hurt.. just tired- She looked over at Kazu "I tried to keep him safe.... I'm sorry.." She looked down at the table, her hands were shaking. Akari didn't want him to see, she laid her head down on he table.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Walking over to the tea as it finished up, Kazu walked over and poured it into two cups before grabbing them and walking back as he listened to Akari. After placing the two cups on the table, Kazu gently rubbed Akari's head while she had it on the table. It was something he always did to Kai, he just did it out of habit more than anything. Returning to his seat, Kazu sat down, picking up the warm tea and holding it in his hands. "Don't worry about it. This happens pretty often to us. Despite how Kai looks and acts, he can handle himself in a fight." Kazu said with a small smile. Taking a quick glance in the room at Kai, Kazu turned his attention back onto Akari before speaking "His injuries weren't that bad, a few cuts and scratches, one gash in his side, and a bite on is hand. We've had worse." Kazu said taking a sip of the tea.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image
The woman wretched like a cat coughing up a hair ball. It wasn't a pretty sight or sound, but Kameno didn't flinch; it wasn't an unfamiliar sound; after all, there were plenty of stray cats around the village and in the forest. Of course, the dragon head was a surprise; a big one. Her eyes widened as she froze from the shock. "What are you...?" The question slipped from her lips before she could think to hold it back. She'd never seen a dragon, and the only things she'd ever heard of them were old tales used by the elders to scare children. They died out a long time ago....right?

((OOC: I'm back from my trip and will be getting on everyday! biggrin ))

loth17
magicallytalicious

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 pm
Once the dragon returned to its roost the body it was wearing cracked her neck. "That always makes my neck stiff." It said without any hint of dislike. "Now where were we? Oh yes. You were asking of me. Since you lack any sense of politeness I must introduce myself. You may call my Jigoku no Ryu. The hell dragon." The name was familiar to many who lived in the village. Stories of a dragon that razed mountains and devoured armies. It was said to have been slain and its corpse housed in a nearby temple.
wise_ninja_person

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
This thing was a dragon? A shiver raced down Kameno's spine as her cat-like eyes dilated. She was standing before a dragon. She remembered hearing the old tales of the dragon's strength and destructive power... and now she had the opportunity to kill one. A wicked grin pulled around her fangs. "I heard you got killed a looooooong time ago..." She held out the word, grinning with delight as she truly looked at the woman before her. That body had to be borrowed, so it didn't have as much power as the real thing. Maybe, just maybe, she'd really be able to kill it. She licked her lips as her feet spread into a lower crouch. She just might be able to stomach this kind of meat, and she was starting to get excited.

loth17
magicallytalicious

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image
(OOC: Sorry guys! I just started college so things have been pretty hectic these past few days. I don't know how often I'll be on!)

Kazima crouched down in time to see the disgusting thing appear out of the demon's mouth. She stifled a gasp as it turned towards her. Luckily, the other girl didn't seem to notice her presence. What is with all the chit-chat? She thought. The thing is too close to the village! Kill it! You're our protector!

When the brown haired girl took a fighting stance, Kazima tightened her grip on the dagger and positioned herself. However, when the girl took too long to act, Kazima got impatient and decided that she has to take the first bite. Even our protector has to rely on someone else making the first move. How unsatisfying.

Biting her tongue to keep from shouting out, she jumped off the branch and aimed the dagger towards the top of the demon's head.

loth17
wise_ninja_person

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:43 am
"News of my death was slightly exaggerated. Its not as if any being is capable of killing me. It is my destiny to one day devour the world so until that happens I doubt anyone could kill me." Jigoku said with a small smile. "And even in this form I..." Jigoku spun around and slashed the wind sword at the air sending blades of wind at the priestess. "Don't sneak attack someone who knows your location." A blade of wind connected with her dagger making it feel like it impacted solid steel. The other blades of wind few past the dagger with the intent of slicing the woman up.
wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:42 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC: Sorry I always get stuck on this lol

She nodded when hearing Kai would be alright.-Thats good... hes alright- Taking a sip of her tea she turned her attention back at Kazu. "So whats the story on this... Cabin..." Looking around she was still amazed. Kai aura made her alittle frighten ".. I know you said I can't know, but why is Kai so strong... Something about Kai reminds me of a demon once I cross paths with." -If it is, then its been too long for him to remember me... Thats good-

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff