Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan's chakra network returned to a silent state after canceling his planned jutsu. The people had disappeared into the kamui dimension leaving him with know entertainment. But still, he was somewhat happy, he was now free of the sound ninja but couldn't return to the cloud village because he was at the top of the bingo book. This made him have second thoughts about ramen at the leaf village, he was wanted internationally and was listed as the highest bounty. He looked down at Zero who just appeared two trees away from him with a neutral face. "You should be more aware of your surroundings." Revan said while sitting in a tree. "Typical leaf ninja." he added. He placed his hands together meditate.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:15 am
User Image

zero saw the man and heard what he said. then zero said "When i read i don't pay attention but the book was crap." he looked around and made a growling noise then he said "I don't get to train much with anyone any more because of all the mission the hokage gives me but i stumbled what was going on here. i just wanna fight that's all." he sat down and meditated
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:22 am

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

"If you are looking for a fight, why don't you help them? The hokage would definitely appreciate it." Revan inquired. .....Or are you afraid of that woman?" He asked, teasing Zero. Why was this Zero guy meditating like he was? His comrades were in combat and he was just sitting there. It was sure something to be noted. But the real question was who was going to win? "Sharkboy" and "Foxy Hyuga" were really putting up a fight for a bunch of young ones. They were defending their home.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:44 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami's Susano'o blocked the water with its blade. It then charged forward with the intent of tackling the giant shark. "Do you think you are my equal? No summon stands a chance against me." Izanami laughed. "I will slay you in a single hit."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:33 am
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

The summon looked as the susano'o blocked the water but when he charged, he smirked, "Really, says the human inside of her jutsu." He said as he quickly moved, just because he was large, didn't mean that he was slow. He had quickly moved to the side of her tackle, his blade quickly brought up and brought back down, aiming to slice/smash down onto the susano'o back, "Such childish behavior." He spoke as she had charged foolishly.

(Out of curiosity, our 3 characters/and my summon... are in another realm technically right? How are they seeing it in the village?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Izanami Uchiha

The Susano'o disappeared before the blade hit it. This caused the blade to sink deep into the ground. Izanami jumped off of her own Susno'o as it faded away and began to run up the shark's sword. She summoned her Gunbai. "Lets see you grit your teeth." Izanami smirked as she jumped up and took a swing at the sharks face with her giant fan.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:44 pm
Zero Hirashima

(Izanami isn't anywhere near Zero. She and the people she is fighting aren't even in the same dimension as Zero.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 pm
loth17
Zero Hirashima

(Izanami isn't anywhere near Zero. She and the people she is fighting aren't even in the same dimension as Zero.)

ok help me out here then cause i am confused just joined in  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 pm
Zero Hirashima
loth17
Zero Hirashima

ok help me out here then cause i am confused just joined in

(Simple. Izanami attacked squad one during training. After a quick fight Izanami pulled two of the chunin into her Kamui dimension where they are currently fighting.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Kamohoali'i laughed but when she made her susano'o disappeared, and had run up his sword but as she summoned her gunbai, he smirked. She was more foolish then he thought, which was responded by a how he melted into water, disappearing into the water he was standing in before he reformed under the water. Having 'melted' under her, she would probably have been thrown off by the sudden change that he took the chance, the water bursting from under her, his jaws wide open as chakra was dripping from his teeth, chakra that would be immune to her gunbai's abilities. He had heard rumors of a gunbai used by a uchiha and due to his hundreds of years of experience (Yes, he is old) he was able to adapt his fighting style against her.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:09 am
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

zero stood up looked around and the others weren't here he started walking around. He activated his eternal mangekyo sharingan and saw a small rift to a different. then he said "If i hit it with enough chakra matching the wave length then it might open. he put to hands out and started sending chakra into the rift and it opened enough for him to get through. he jumped in but he kept his sharingan activated and he said "Lightning Style: Red Lightning Claw Jutsu." his left hand was in a open claw position and it became surrounded with red lightning. he saw izanami and went straight for her trying to shock her unconscious.
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"It seems the addition of extra travelers forced my Kamui portal open." Izanami said as the shark jumped up and tried to devour her. She fell right into the shark's closed mouth. "This is going to cost a lot of chakra." Izanami sighed as she activated her sharingan. "KAMUI!" A black swirl emerged from her eye and began to suck the shark into it. "Since I am inside you it is impossible to dodge and once it has latched on their is no escape. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE BANISHED!"

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

When she began to use her kamui inside of his mouth, it was like he could feel her jutsu but he seemed to laugh, the sound echoed in his mouth. When she spoke she would find the chakra glowing around his teeth, it had kept her kamui at bay, at least giving time for what came next. After a few moments, Kamohoali'i disappeared completely, disappearing into smoke as his summon was released. A moment had barely passed when Izanami would find that the large blade had rushed towards her, since she had used her kamui on the shark summon that she would probably not have seen this attack from the blind side of where she was.

Shayu watched as his summon had went to attack and did but when she had used Kamui, Kamohoali'i had used his connection with Shayu. He used whatever chakra he had, using the connection to use Kamohoali'is chakra to use one last unleashed jutsu. His body was now using what chakra he had to strengthen his muscles to super human limits where he had then moved to the blade that Kamohoali'i had dropped for Shayu. He was actually able to lift the blade enough to bring it back and slash it towards Kamohoali'i so that as he disappeared from Shayu letting go of the summoning jutsu, the blade of the sword should have been aimed at Izanami's blind side.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff