Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:31 am
shabatha
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

Excellent! I'll reply right away then!

Ah, I guess that makes him the unstoppable force in this scenario. rofl

It all depends on who instigates! Either way, it'll be a battle for the ages!

I guess we'll have to see how that pans out then, might be interesting! razz Oh, and I replied by the way. You could possibly reply as both Rhys and Denison if you like.

Woot! Rhys will go get their piece, and Denison will...well. You can probably guess what Denison is going to do.

Oh no. xd I haven't been in many fights as a kid, I always used my "nobody knows what I'm capable of doing or not doing" factor to keep from them going too far. xp Well, I'll see what you come up with and see where to go from there. smile

bwahahaha Shenaiya comes in and calls you both animals... bwahahaha xD

Well Robert could be considered an animal in some ways.... NOT LIKE THAT! Or wait, can he? You know, never mind.

Anyways, I was thinking more along the lines of "CRY HAVOC AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!" which was a good movie in my personal opinion. razz Still, Robert is not the kind of person you want to make mad. Those pains in his arm don't slow him down nearly as much as people would hope, but I'm sure Denison might have something up his sleeve too....

Wow this is getting violent! I thought we were all supposed to be working together! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 am
Psh, working together, even if Clover is on his team she purposely makes things harder for Denison even. >w> If she's to be on Shen's team then she'd probably sexually harass her more than Xian could (though I'm sure she'd appreciate it) and probably try to play with Robert's arm, and throw dog treats at Rhys.

Made her to purposely make things frustrating I guess, even if she doesn't resort to violence she'll probably bribe, tempt and harass others regardless to have amusement or her way. She won't admit any sort of actual friendship to their faces, she'll probably take Robert's weapon and shoot herself before that.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:00 am
CaptainXXMorgan
Psh, working together, even if Clover is on his team she purposely makes things harder for Denison even. >w> If she's to be on Shen's team then she'd probably sexually harass her more than Xian could (though I'm sure she'd appreciate it) and probably try to play with Robert's arm, and throw dog treats at Rhys.

Made her to purposely make things frustrating I guess, even if she doesn't resort to violence she'll probably bribe, tempt and harass others regardless to have amusement or her way. She won't admit any sort of actual friendship to their faces, she'll probably take Robert's weapon and shoot herself before that.

Ha! I'd love to see her throwing random dog treats at Rhys, but I don't think I'd be very good at having two of me on one team. It'd just feel really weird. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:18 am
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Ha! I'd love to see her throwing random dog treats at Rhys, but I don't think I'd be very good at having two of me on one team. It'd just feel really weird. sweatdrop

Team or no team she'll probably still do it if they aren't fighting. Something like this XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B_6x-qEwiU  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:27 am
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Team or no team she'll probably still do it if they aren't fighting. Something like this XD

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B_6x-qEwiU

That is GENIUS! Knowing Rhys, she'd probably catch it just to show off if Clover threw it at her.

And now it's time for a little bit of exposition between Denison and Rhys, who know each other very well compared to everyone else in the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 am
CaptainXXMorgan

That only took forever and a half, but it's done now! If you read Rhys' post, you'll see how they know each other through the power of exposition!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:10 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

She best be careful playing with Robert's arm, it likes to play back sometimes, with or without Robert's permission! xp

Well, hopefully she doesn't try shooting herself with Robert's arm either, because that would be a very painful death methinks. sweatdrop But I'm looking forward to seeing how she develops! Maybe she'll warm up to us, just like a deranged kitty! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:14 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

That only took forever and a half, but it's done now! If you read Rhys' post, you'll see how they know each other through the power of exposition!

I made a rather long post as well, not sure if I should have added so much, but oh well, I'm not spending more time on it! xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:16 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

I made a rather long post as well, not sure if I should have added so much, but oh well, I'm not spending more time on it! xp

Lol I liked it. Copying Denison XD In a way, perhaps, though Clover is just forcing him to carry everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:21 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

It was a great post, I liked reading it! I'll have to make an equally well-written one for Rhys, and then it's back to Denison for me!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:27 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Lol I liked it. Copying Denison XD In a way, perhaps, though Clover is just forcing him to carry everything.

True enough! However, in our case Rhys was injured, so I needed to find an efficient way of getting her and Robert out of there. razz Plus, Robert has a Robotic arm and leg, if anyone is capable of carrying our wounded off the battlefield, it's definitely Robert. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:29 pm
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

True enough! However, in our case Rhys was injured, so I needed to find an efficient way of getting her and Robert out of there. razz Plus, Robert has a Robotic arm and leg, if anyone is capable of carrying our wounded off the battlefield, it's definitely Robert. xd

I really want Clover to pull a Rocket on Robert. But it's a little generic and highly unlikely unless someone else does it for her or he's sleeping/drugged. "I need his leg."

I'm just excited for Robert, he's making so many friends UwU  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

It was a great post, I liked reading it! I'll have to make an equally well-written one for Rhys, and then it's back to Denison for me!

Thank you! 4laugh I look forward to your next posts then! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

I really want Clover to pull a Rocket on Robert. But it's a little generic and highly unlikely unless someone else does it for her or he's sleeping/drugged. "I need his leg."

Yeah, drugged is probably what you'd have to go for. xd His arm is basically the nuclear bomb equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. rofl

And I thought I wrote Robert to be the sarcastic one! razz xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:35 pm
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious

Yeah, drugged is probably what you'd have to go for. xd His arm is basically the nuclear bomb equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. rofl

And I thought I wrote Robert to be the sarcastic one! razz xd

Serious, mildly sarcastic, silent, kind and maybe a bit stubborn I suppose.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff