Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

God, he definitely hated the suspense, more so when it was from the girl himself. Chester swallowed hard before continuing on, making sure that his answer was final. "Yes! I am completely sure so please, spare me the suspense!" He was still flushed as he sputtered out the words. Besides, he was also completely tired from the party and he had to rest up after spending time with her. That way, he would enjoy his morning tomorrow before he would end up being possibly called for work at Neon Lights during the night.

Not to mention that the fox was agreeing to her mistress' orders, which further added to the suspense. It wouldn't help him that much at all.

Mood: startled, and now so embarassed
Company: Jessie, Foxy (her pet)
Money: $70.70 (Wallet) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Late reply. Nap then spaced out.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:43 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $901.75
Outfit: Casual in Pink
Mood: Excited & Happy
Company: Foxy (pet) & Chester
Relationship: Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jessie laughed at the way Chester was acting and removed her hands off his eyes and grabbed the cake box on the ground as she leaned herself forward on the bench back and just laughed as she waved at Chester. "Man you react really funny to the little joke.", Jessie said and handed him the cake box containing two slice of cake. One strawberry and one cheesecake. "Here I got some cake from Moonbucks today. Anyways how you been, Chester?" Jessie walked around the bench and now standing in front of Chester and the fox. Nearly forgetting to introduce the pup, Jessie turned to her fox and grabbed the little fox and gently held her paw up as she made the fox wave. "Oh and this little fella here is Foxy. And of course she knows how to attract attention, she was trained by the very best right in front of you.", Jessie giggled as she did hear Chester greet the fox earlier.

O.O.C:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

The DJ pouted at the little show Jessie had put on to play with his emotions. Partially, it was because it was not funny for him, but also, he was still tired. At the sight of the treats from Moonbucks Cafe, he perked up, more so with the strawberries. "Party is definitely exhausting as hell. But seeing you with the cake is worth it." It was then that Jessie introduced him to the fox who went along with the show. He petted the fox's head gently with his free hand before standing up from the bench, picking up the bag with the sweets.

"Well, let's go, Jessie," he smiled at her before walking away, allowing her to follow beside him. The mood was now close to being set up for the perfect moment.

-- Exit --

Mood: extremely happy
Company: Jessie, Foxy (her pet)
Money: $70.70 (Wallet) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Late reply. I hate it when I have to use mobile to reply because 'net connection is cut off.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:54 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $901.75
Outfit: Casual in Pink
Mood: Excited & Happy
Company: Foxy (pet) & Chester
Relationship: Single

"Don't you have a day off tomorrow?", the female question as Chester did indeed look worn out from today's work though immediately had some energy to change that frown upside down. As Jessie introduced the little fox to him and watch him pet the fox's head, Foxy let out a small bark saying hi and placed her down on the ground for her to walk on her own. "Come on girl,
don't wonder off to the streets."
, Jessie commanded the fox as she followed Chester to his place. Foxy barked one more time and ran ahead of Jessie and Chester then slowed down and walked the rest of the way to Chester's place. "Your cat won't be afraid of the fox, will she?", Jessie questioned, not sure if Chester's cat would play with the fox and seeing how energetic Foxy was, she'll probably bug the cat and try to play with it if she's relaxing.

{EXIT}

O.O.C:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm
          User Image
          User Image

ωhere Pasadena l ωith Alone l мood Depressed l Outfit Arrival

OoC:
                                                  Quote:

Finn looked around the area as he shrugged the strap of his large duffel bag on his shoulder. He was home. All at once his old memories came flooding back again and he gave a slight wince of pain. The accompanying headache was dull but powerful. Honey brown locks rustled to the wind, sweeping across his golden eyes. Still as bright as ever, though giving off a faint look of haziness. Of course, he supposed anyone would look the same way after witnessing the death of a friend and realizing you had lost all memories of yourself. It had been hard to process once waking up in the hospital. He had almost lost his mind with the two clashing personalities and memories, before they finally combined and he had mellowed out enough to really think on them. Once he had awaken from his haze the only thing on his mind was getting home to his wife. Bree! She must have been so worried about him, not knowing where he was this whole time. Nearly a year gone!
                                                  Just when he was trying to fix things between them he ends up disappearing...She probably just flat out hated him now. If she would listen to him, he could try and explain what happened. He had no intentions of staying away for so long, but his accident made that an impossible task. It was inevitable that she wanted nothing to do with him now. The former athlete gave a hefty sigh as he took notice of the chill in the air. Looking up, his golden eyes squinted at the brightness of the clouds. Looks like it was about to rain...

Turning his attention back to the path in front of him, he decided to forego the idea of shelter and continue on as he was. There had been plenty of rainy days on the boat ride back to Soleil and another wouldn't hurt him. He had only arrived hours before and decided on walking his way back to his house instead of hitching a ride. Honestly, he was just a little hesitant to return to motorcycles again after his crash but he doubted that would last too long.
                                                  The other him had been fine, but the real him was worried another might take place and he'd forget all over again. He didn't want that to happen. Never again! Shaking his head, Finn refocused on his task at hand, finding his wife.
                                                  While he was heading home, he was really looking for the one woman in the world that made him complete. He needed her right now, and forever. He never wanted to be apart from her again. If he had to, he would apologize to her for the rest of their lives! Determination reaffirmed, Finn continued his march through Pasadena to drop his things off and search for Bree if she wasn't home.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:38 pm
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company:
Wallet: $5500
Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District
Profile: Dossier
Mood: Restful
Outfit: Denim Jacket, Worn ash jeans, grey Converse, Light blue fit top tank

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

Finding a place to sit, Elvis looks around the quaint high streets of Pasadena, eyes on his watch and legs swinging back and forth, the sound of the streets feels lively and vibrant with constant activity. Children playing, wives gossiping and street vendors handing out orders to their patron, it almost feel alien to Elvis though the look of worry or anxiety doesn't seem to plaster his face, smiling at passersby and returning a wave to those who takes a glance at him. A calm breeze flows silently through the city, Elvis' hair catching in the wind, eyes closed as to enjoy the moment and revel in the peace felt.

With his cellphone in hand and a strange device being placed beside him, Elvis glanced at the tiny screen browsing the device's functions, before long after taking a quick photo of the city and post it up, comments began to flood his post, tittering at the responses he's seeing and replying to a few as well as liking ones that are nice, friends of his friends began to post comments as well, eyes smiling and a pleasant exhale; at a distance, he could see tall skyscrapers lining up just beyond the horizon, cupping his chin and figuring out if he should head there some time later on, a thought of enjoying the quiet streets here seem to be on his mind for now and with a soft smile on his face, Elvis takes his time reminiscing here in this city before moving on to another location.

A soft ping sounds off from the strange device to his side and after picking it up and stowing it away in his jacket.

Stretching his arms up into the air, Elvis begins his journey elsewhere.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:59 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Sigmund Rohan
Resident of Pasadena District

User Image

"You just had to chose a day that it's storming to finish moving in didn't you Sigmund?" A young brunette man muttered to himself as he stepped out of his house, before locking the door. He was dressed in regular clothes, which just composed of a shirt, jeans, and some water resistant hiking boots, with his rain jacket over to keep him protected from the water drops falling from the sky. The male checked his pockets one last time making sure he had the essentials for going out, and once everything was accounted for he glanced at the sky. "Definitely not letting the family know about being right on it not being a good day to finish moving in, but on the bright side I only need to pick up a few things. I already have a job set up, so the most important thing is finishing my grocery shopping. All in all pretty good progress.....if it only wasn't storming. Although, strangely it's still a good opportunity to explore the area some more." Sigmund finished with a sigh, before making his trek through the rain. While the weather wasn't the best it was still nice to enjoy the nice temperature to go with it. That being side he did enjoy the rain for the most part as long as it didn't get too severe. He'd only feel like an idiot for being out in that kinda weather if it got to that point.

His brown hair was wet from the rain within a few seconds as he completely zipped up his jacket to give him maximum protection from the elements. Sigmund was a fairly recently retired military veteran from the United States, and had decided to move to Soleil upon his grandmother's suggestion. She was rather vague about the place, but it intrigued him nonetheless. It was a great start back into a civilian life to give him a new chapter to partake in. The location was amazing enough, but upon hearing the legend of the Nanoa fruit Soleil became more interesting to the guy. It didn't really matter if the legend was true or not. It was more of a neat little tid bit to go with his new home. Some thunder crashed in the distance signaling the coming of the storm as he headed for the bus stop. He stopped under a house that had an extended roof for minor shelter as he got his bearings of the area. "From an army to a restaurant manager.....talk about a change of pace, but one I'm more than welcoming. Mom and grandma kept mentioning to find someone to potentially become my wife so they can have grandkids to spoil.....which makes me think that maybe that was the reason they wanted me to move here." He thought and realized with a small smile and roll of his eyes. "Guess only time will tell, regardless hopefully that bus arrives on time or is still making rounds despite the weather. I'd hate to have come all this way for nothing."
Sigmund looked around seeing there wasn't really anyone else out and about, and the few that he saw were hurrying home.

Mood;; Slightly annoyed tab Company;; Wet weather tab Status;; Single tab Money;; 1000 tab Attire;; Rainy clothes minus scarf tab

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko stepped out of her house closed her door behind her then opened her umbrella and pulled her hood over her head. She had been feeling stifled in her house over the past few days, not even working on one of her outfits, reading or playing her ukulele helped. She also wasn't in much of a mood to practice her dancing. So she decided that getting out of the house sounded like a good idea even though she had no real plan on what to do once in the city but figured that something would catch her eye. Speaking of being outside she was quite thankful that it was just raining as she was terrified of thunderstorms, the loud noise just seemed to spook her, but a nice summer rainfall could be nice. Well that was before a crash of thunder sounded just behind her. A scared squeak escaped her lips and she immediately went through her bag to pull out her MP3 player. If this had happened in the past, she would've ran straight back home scared but she was older now and had better ways to contend with it. She had already gotten dressed and come outside so she went with one her best go to's Music had always been able to calm her and she usually always kept a music player on her for just an occasion.

So after putting on her headphones and hitting play, music started playing and she felt a bit more at ease. Occasionally she'd jump and splash in a small puddle with her rain boots as another way to calm her nerves. Soon she spotted the bus stop and walked a bit faster just in case the bus was almost on it's way. As she neared her destination she noticed a man standing at the stop. It seemed she wasn't the only one who decided to get out of the house, which was nice to know as she had noticed quite a few people rushing to get inside. In an effort to not seem weird running up to him, she slowed her pace. Pulling her headphones off, she stood near the stranger. Taking a few curious glances, he didn't look like one of her neighbors that she'd had seen in passing or in a few cases had conversations with. So maybe he had just moved in? She also noticed noticed that he didn't have an umbrella or hood, which was a bit concerning. Even if it was a stranger, Setsuko couldn't help but worry over them. Well staring at him would just be weird and so she cleared her throat. "Um excuse me? Would you like to use my umbrella? You're getting a bit soaked and it'd be a shame to catch a cold." she spoke up just loud enough for him to hear her, holding the umbrella out to the man. Since she had her own hoodie on, she wasn't too concerned about getting too wet.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Pasadena 【Accompanying:】??【Outfit:】Rainy Day Out【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Kitty Backpack 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm/Concerned【Musings:】Hmm..【Profile:】Here

fireshadow0908

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Sigmund Rohan

User Image

Sigmund had a small smile on his face as his eyes were closed and face a bit tilted up. Despite the coming of a storm the rain felt nice as it hit his face. As a kid he enjoyed playing in the rain, and luckily it became a plus especially in his basic training. It was tough no doubt, but also was well worth it. The young man was so lost in thought and feeling he didn't hear someone walk up to him until they cleared their throat. Red eyes opened to turn and look at the source of the noise only to meet blue eyes looking at him. A young black haired young woman was holding out her umbrella to him, which caught him off guard. Sigmund blinked for a couple of seconds as his min processed the women's question, before he shook his head to snap back into reality. "Huh? Oh, sorry I zoned out. I didn't hear you coming, although the sound of the rain drowns noise out. Ummm...maybe if the bus doesn't arrive within a few minutes I'll take you up on your offer? I'm actually used to the rain, so it's not a big deal....but I probably should've picked a different day to explore huh? I guess that's what happens when you feel a bit antsy from having just moved to a new place." He chuckled a bit nervously at his decision to leave the house in this kind of weather. "Oh, I'm new to Soleil. Actually just retired from the military a few months prior. My name is Sigmund Rohan by the way. It's nice to meet you." A hand was extended out to Setsuko to offer a handshake as he smiled. "I just moved into Pasadena District, and live in 1200. I'm a bit surprised to see someone else out and about like me. Heading to another part of Soleil to get home or wandering around like I am?" The red eyed male questioned out of pure curiosity.

The girl seemed nice enough based on her facial expressions and offer to allow him to use her umbrella. Not everyone would do that, but it also depended on where you lived. Some towns and cities had more friendlier people than others, which there was nothing wrong with that. She seemed to be either his age or younger than him. It was hard to tell with a good amount of girl's considering the tended to look younger than they actually were sometimes. She was cute in his opinion. The black hair made her eyes popped out more than what other colors would. To his knowledge he'd never seen her around, so Sigmund wasn't sure if she lived around the district. That didn't make too much of a difference considering he was so busy that he hadn't really had the time to meet anyone in Soleil. Except a few of the people at the place he'd be working at. Even then he couldn't really stay for long considering he had things to take care of to finish settling in.

Mood;; Slightly annoyed tab Company;; Wet weather and a new face tab Status;; Single tab Money;; 1000 tab Attire;; Rainy clothes minus scarf tab

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:08 am
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped her lips. She knew for a fact how easy it could be to zone out. Still once the young man declined her offer, she was quick to adjust her umbrella back to it's original position. She hoped that the bus would get here soon, just so the both of them could get out of the rain. It would seem that her guess that he was new to the city was correct once he started speaking again "Well then allow me to say welcome to Soleil, it's a truly wonderful city and I'm sure you'll like it. Oh my you were in the military? That must've been quite the experience." she said before her lips quirked up in a smile. "It's nice to meet you as well Sigmund, my name is Setsuko Himuro." She reached out a gently grasped his hand in her own, giving a firm shake before pulling away. Twirling her umbrella she listened to her new found companion. "Yes it does seem odd to come out on such a day as this but I didn't really have much to do inside. So I figured being out and about was much more preferable to staying cooped up inside and risk going stir crazy. Goodness knows there's many things that could keep one occupied." A frown tugged on her lips as she said that, only for her to perk back up a few seconds later, Oh is that so? Well what a coincidence, I happen to live in Pasadena as well, 1211." she cheerfully replied. She was quite happy that he was a new neighbor, perhaps she could bake up some cookies as a house warming gift and bring them over? Hmm that was definitely something to put a pin in for later.

For now though an idea hit her, though she was a bit hesitant to actually say it. She worried her lip for a moment before deciding to just go for it. "So since you've just moved here, have you had a chance to look around the city? If not, then maybe when the weather is nicer I could be your tour guide of sorts for a few days." Her cheeks flushed a light pink as she offered a sweet smile. It had taken her a little bit to figure out where mostly everything was in Soleil due to her rather poor sense of direction, so if she could help someone to not share the same fate then she'd be more than happy to do it. Of course that was quite bold, they hadn't even known each other that long! Still sometimes life was about taking chance and the worst someone could say was no. A few moments later the bus came driving down the road, coming to a stop in front of them. Closing her umbrella, she motioned for him to go ahead of her as the door opened. He had been there first after all so it was only fair.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Pasadena 【Accompanying:】Sigmund【Outfit:】Rainy Day Out【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Kitty Backpack 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Musings:】Hope I don't come off weird..【Profile:】Here

fireshadow0908

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:20 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Sigmund Rohan

User Image

Sigmund had smiled when she returned his greeting and introduced herself. It seemed she was indeed rather friendly considering the woman welcomed him to Soleil. It was a bit surprising that she lived in the same distract as well, which meant he at least made an acquaintance in the general area. "Yup, I served for four years in the military. I was mainly part of the Army itself, but luckily I didn't go into major confrontations. A few skirmishes that dealt with evacuating civilians to safety. I did get to travel quite a bit and saw new sites. I guess it helped play into my enjoyment of seeing new places." He had explained a bit of himself, as the bus pulled up. Sigmund would be lying if he said that he wasn't caught by surprise at her offering to be his tour guide for a few days. The young man didn't answer her at first seeing as she offered for him to get on the bus first which he gave a smile of thanks, before getting on himself and swiping his bus pass. He offered her a spot on the one of the side seats before he would sit down himself.

"Hmmm, I've explored it a little. Mainly just the general area around Pasadena to be honest. I wouldn't mind having you be my tour guide when the weather is nicer. That's actually rather kind of you to offer a stranger you barely know, so as thanks how about when that happens I buy lunch or something?" The young man questioned as he tilted his head. "Although, it might not be the first day it's clear. I gotta go visit the place that employed me soon enough, and meet the employees. I got hired as a manager for Beluga. It'd be bad if I didn't show up and introduce myself ya know?" Sigmund chuckled a bit nervously, while rubbing the back of his head. After a couple of a seconds the bus took off, and Sigmund realized he didn't really have a set destination. "I'm just having one of those days it seems...I'll figure it out soon enough at least." He thought to himself, before turning to look at Setsuko. "So I told you a bit about myself. Care to tell me a bit about yourself if you don't mind? Not every day you meet someone friendly enough to offer to be a tour guide to a stranger after all." Sigmund mentioned curious to know a bit more about his companion as well seeing as she knew a bit about him, although made sure to not sound like he was pressuring her.

Mood;; Slightly annoyed tab Company;; Wet weather and Setsuko tab Status;; Single tab Money;; 1000 tab Attire;; Rainy clothes minus scarf tab

»Out Of Character:
Sorry for the wait holiday stuff and puppies have been being rowdy these past couple of days that I've needed to keep an extra eye on them @_@

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:54 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ