Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● streets of Doux ● pleasantly amused ● with Priya __________________ ___ _

Bowing, hm? Priya wasn't a Japanese name, but then again he hadn't heard her surname, either. He hummed silently in intrigue and blinked in surprise, laughing when she called him 'Mr. Villalobos.' "Oh, I must insist that you call me Gideon. Really, it's fine. Mr. Villalobos is my father, haha." The bogeyman's smile was pleasant and vibrant, making it seem like there couldn't be a single thing wrong with his day or life. As if he didn't have a single care in the world.

Their hands met in a traditional greeting in certain cultures(it certainly wasn't traditional to Gideon, he was used to hugs and kisses on the cheek), and Gideon was pleased to note that Priya's dainty hands were quite soft. The wind had blown her scent past him. He faintly wondered if her hair's scent matched that of her body's. Priya mentioned something about exploring the island, which lead him to believe that she was relatively new here. But not knowing how to arrive? Wasn't she already here, though? After a minute of thinking, Gideon realized what she meant and nodded. "I see what you mean. Mykronos Island. I heard the only way to get there is off of a ferry on the edge of the beach. Apparently the island has the Nanoa fruit, y'know, the one that shows you your true love? That sort of thing. If I remember correctly, you have to go through some thick jungle to get to it. Typical of a legend, wouldn't you agree?" His smile was back, hands stuffed into his pockets. Gideon's headphones had come out upon entering conversation with Priya.

"May I ask what your curiosity is? I think you're supposed to go with a significant other. Though, I'm sure the island functions for camping purposes, too."

xxxCasual Work Attire

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:34 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Gideon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Doux ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya giggles nervously, the sound that came was almost melodically akin to bells. Her eyes were wide in fascination at the legend, drinking in the information. "That sounds so interesting. I wonder if there is such a thing.." Her mind raced to the point where she almost missed his question, "Oh! Well.. I really had nothing to do today.. So I figured I would learn more about the island. I'm a tennyo.. So being in nature is kind of like home to me.." She knew she was babbling, but something about her neighbor had her slightly intrigued. He was quite intelligent.

Quote:
Vendemmian
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Oh mai lol XD ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:55 pm

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● streets of Doux ● calm ● with Priya __________________ ___ _

Tennyo. Gideon wasn't familiar with what that was, but it pretty much confirmed his assumption that she was of Japanese origin. It helped that Priya described a bit of them to him, too. She seemed very shy at first, but also was gradually opening up to Gideon. The sangria haired man understood those types of people, he had met many of them through the years. The more they spoke, the better they could express themselves."Well, in any case, I'm glad I at least got to meet you on your off-time. I work at a bar down by the beach - The Captain's Deck. I was actually heading down there now. You can always come by. My manager is the type to be very knowledgeable about the island and its inhabitants, so any questions you might have could be directed towards him."

The bogeyman smiled brilliantly at her and looked quickly at his watch to check the time, nodding when he saw it wasn't anything to worry about. Each day it seemed that The Captain's Deck was getting new customers. It didn't hurt to expand their avenues. She was also nice to look at. Being able to look at the faces of the beautiful men and women of this town was a plus to having the type of job he did. His bar was right in the middle of it all - perfectly positioned to observe. "We also do live right next to each other, I presume. My door is always open to neighbors. I might even stop by to share some food and ask for a cup of sugar once in a while, if you're alright with that?" Gideon offered his natural friendly smile once he was finished speaking.

xxxCasual Work Attire

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:06 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Gideon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Doux ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya smiles warmly. One of her genuine smiles as she bows, "You have given me the information I needed to get to the island.. I think I will explore it to make my own findings. I find I learn better in that way.." She shifts her pack as she opens it to pull out another small bag of the cookies she had baked that morning, adorned with a pink bow, "..And I would be happy to get to know my neighbor more." She offered him the bag with a cheerful smile of her own. "Maybe I will stop by the Captain's Deck sometime."

Quote:
Vendemmian
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:50 pm

fears

● streets of Doux ● calm ● with Priya __________________ ___ _

The type to do things on her own...Gideon mentally smiled. He liked that. Of course, this was just a tiny part of the whole picture that formed Priya, but any woman who could outwardly say they preferred to experience certain things by themselves put a point up in Gideon's book. Why? It was one less attachment to worry about. Though it did mean one less "date" or "outing". Reading a book alone in his apartment was just as fun. No loss there.

Her curiosity was also an attractive quality. People who had a thirst to learn and they themselves became intelligent because of it was perhaps the most beautiful trait of all. Lost in his thoughts of her, Gideon barely noticed Priya retrieve a box of rather professional looking cookies in a cute little bag with pink decoration. He gratefully accepted it, taking the hand that had given her the sweets in order to don a small kiss atop it. "How very kind. Thank you. I'll think of you while I eat them, Priya, and look forward to seeing you at the bar. Please don't be a stranger." The sangria haired man offered her a wink before finally closing their conversation with a wave, walking off with a newfound mirth in his step.

( EXIT TO: THE CAPTAIN'S DECK )

xxxCasual Work Attire

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:14 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Gideon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Doux ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya smiled as he accepted the cookies, and blushed deeply as he kissed her hands. His lips were warm on her skin as she nods, "And I look f-forward to seeing you as well.." She smiles as he waves, giving him a wave in return. Maybe she could do this whole.. sociable thing. She smiled as she made her way to the beach where the ferry would take her to Mykronos Island.

{Exit to Mykronos Island}

Lord Hedo
Vendemmian
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:52 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①00
( ③ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Myself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Home ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Sick❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya locked up behind her and felt a sway of dizziness as she steadied herself against the door. Would she be able to make it? Maybe she should call Zivva.. She stood, rocking back and forth on the spot, looking for her phone. Her vision was blurry and she could feel her energy draining. Her glamour was gone. Anyone standing in the streets would see her real form as she dug through a purse.

She looked up from her purse, but was a little too fast, causing her to go lightheaded and fall to the ground.

Lord Yozo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:26 am
User Image
User Image

"I'm currently with Priya and located at Streets..."
"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No One"
"I'm thinking about "..."
"I have $100 in my pocket and $700 in the bank"
"Currently I'm wearing "Chilly"

ღ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ღ

Yushiro made his way through the streets of a local housing district, not sure where he was but deciding to treat the situation as an adventure! Looking around the houses seemed fairly nice, nicer than the small apartment he called home. It was true that he lived a quaint life, not that he minded, but a taste of the finer things was always nice every once in awhile. As he walked, the blonde felt eyes darting towards him. He knew he was probably seen as a stranger just walking through an unfamiliar neighborhood but he didn't mind. He continued to walk for some time before noticing something odd. His gaze flicked to a familiar looking woman on the ground. As he inched closer he noticed that the woman was Priya! He had only met her once but she helped him in a time of need. The man shuffled over to the woman, placing a hand on her shoulder instinctively. "H-Hey, you alright? What happened?" He asked, trying to help her up without forcing the woman to move. Yushiro's mind raced as he thought of what to do, should he take her to the hospital?

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:53 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Shiro❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ streets of Doux❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Sick❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya felt a warm hand and struggled to sit up. Her face was flushed red as she placed a hand on the hand that had her shoulder. She looked up to find the face of the hand, her normally shimmering eyes were slightly clouded. She squinted and saw Shiro, she smiled, "Oh.. Hello Shiro-kun. I'm feeling a little under the weather and got a tad light headed." She places a hand on his cheek in greeting, "H-how are you feeling? I haven't seen you at the hospital recently, so I assume it is a good thing?" She removed her hand and attempted to stand up.

Lord Yozo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:29 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0①
( ③ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: None
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 12 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome, Potion recipe book

Noah sat on the windowsill of his open window looking down over the streets he live on smoking causally as the sound of jazz slowly played and echoed down the street as he took a sip of the tea he had beside him enjoying it as he closed his eyes relaxing as his foot tapped to the beat of the song

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

[/spoiler

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Aislinn had just left her house in the late afternoon to go for a run around her house and street she lived in. As she was running without her headphones in her ear, the pink hair female could hear the sound of jazz music slowly getting louder. The female then couldn't help but slow down to a slow jog from her running, in order to figure out where exactly the music was coming from. After a while of jogging, the turquoised eyed female finally noticed that where the music was coming from. It was great piece to her ears as she listened. But something shocked Aislinn it was the fact that Noah was sitting on the windowsill sipping his drink. "Noah??" Aislinn stated in a shocked voice as she started up at the man.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Street of Doux
Wearing: Exercise Outfit
With: Noah Hatsuseno
Thoughts: Does Noah actually live here near me?
Money: $1000
OOC:

[quote="Monotonesword34"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:02 pm
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: Aislinn
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 12 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome, Potion recipe book

Noah opened his eyes and looked down before smiling and waving and put his drink down before calling out "Aislinn? Wow didn't expect to see you here give me a sec and I'll be down" he moved out of sight for a couple of minutes as he slipped a pair of shoes on and grabbed his keys and soon was outside and jogging down the steps to come up beside her
"Hey out on a run a take it by your clothes?" he asked her as he smiled with a small tilt of his head as he scratched the back of his neck and he tried not to run his eyes over her

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

With a nod of her head, the pinkette waited near the stairs of Noah's house for him to come outside. When he finally arrived outside, the female couldn't help but blush when she looked down to realized she had her jacket unzipped and Noah could see her toned toned stomach. Quickly Aislinn zipped up her grey jacket up to the bottom of her sports bra before answering Noah's question. "Yeah I am. It sometimes helps clear my mind as well as distracts me from the spirits that consistently want speak to me." She stated before looking up at Noah, straight into his eyes. "I didn't realize we actually live on the same street until just now.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Streets of Doux
Wearing: Aislinn Exercise Outfit
With: Noah Hatsuseno
Thoughts: I hope he didn't see my stomach
Money: $1000
OOC:

Monotonesword34

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]