Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
9 Provinces OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you checked out the RP?
  Yeah, looks fun!
  Yeah, have fun with that.
  What RP?
  Obligatory gold option
View Results

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:19 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Ooooo. There's going to be a battle~

Not that I asked for one, but "no isn't an answer." *sighs dejectedly*

*pats pats*
I have been told that males bond with their fist first or swords in this case.

I don't want to bond with Kosaka though! Y_Y

But bonding is good and "the bonds of friendship shall be strengthened through the power of staredowns", I quote.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

*pats pats*

I concur, I do not wish to bond with "Aiden" as well! He killed someone dear to me! stressed (He's also lying to your face! How can you trust him!?!)...

Why did you have to say that Valentine? You just screwed us both over! gonk  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

*pats pats*

But bonding is good and "the bonds of friendship shall be strengthened through the power of staredowns", I quote.

Yes...but I think this is a unique case.

Kami GearX

Hey now! He hasn't lied about anything important! He's lied about minor details, and omits greater ones!

And I was talking about with people that weren't Kosaka when I mentioned that line! This wasn't how it was supposed to happen!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

Arysa will not be please if/when she finds out that she missed the battle/skirmish/spar between Aiden and Kosaka.  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

Arysa will not be please if/when she finds out that she missed the battle/skirmish/spar between Aiden and Kosaka.

She's not allowed to see it! What if Nier's shirt gets ripped in the battle? Then everybody would know the "noble home" he came from decided "Hey, wouldn't it be cool to burn our symbol in to his back since we own him? Yeah, let's do it!" The humiliation would be staggering.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

She's not allowed to see it! What if Nier's shirt gets ripped in the battle? Then everybody would know the "noble home" he came from decided "Hey, wouldn't it be cool to burn our symbol in to his back since we own him? Yeah, let's do it!" The humiliation would be staggering.

I think everyone else except Arysa would recognize the symbol.(She's too busy trying to observing their fighting style to care. )
Also Pax and Kain are still present in that area sooo yea.  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

It would also be very difficult to explain to a certain Wyldecrystal fanatic why he was willing to use it in battle and not allow her to see it... Kosaka also wants to hide a few things about himself in his loose clothing as well, one being the glint in his sleeve, can't have it tattered to shreds... Also, Kosaka found out what he needed to know about Nier in those few movements.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

I think everyone else except Arysa would recognize the symbol.(She's too busy trying to observing their fighting style to care. )
Also Pax and Kain are still present in that area sooo yea.

He'll happily give her some private sessions if she's looking to see his bladework. Of course, he prefers close-combat, which is what those daggers are for.

Kami GearX

He's learned that he doesn't have enough hate, and never will. Also, that Nier really likes slowly breaking down enemies instead of going for kill-shots instantly.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:58 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Kosaka has plenty of hate right now, what he found out was a rough estimation between the two's strength and that he needs to learn how to give himself an edge via his anger.

Also Kosaka doesn't want to be killed quite yet, he still wants that family he was talking about!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:15 pm
Kami GearX
Valentine Valtieri

Kosaka has plenty of hate right now, what he found out was a rough estimation between the two's strength and that he needs to learn how to give himself an edge via his anger.

Also Kosaka doesn't want to be killed quite yet, he still wants that family he was talking about!

Well, he can dream about family all he wants! Nier will simply fulfill his duty as he has always done. That...and write two letters.

Edit: Okay, so it was one letter. Regardless! Assassiny Exposition, courtesy of Aiden Summas/Nier Ostreinsburg!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:01 am
Galain Fletchawk

I just wanted to say that I didn't write that <.< >.>
I may have agreed with it, but I won't take credit for such sage words.
>>>>>>>Snowyfoxs<<<<<<<

I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO!! XD

You guys are seriously the best. No lie. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 am
LiriaLawrence
Galain Fletchawk

I just wanted to say that I didn't write that <.< >.>
I may have agreed with it, but I won't take credit for such sage words.
>>>>>>>Snowyfoxs<<<<<<<

I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO!! XD

You guys are seriously the best. No lie. biggrin

You might not think Kosaka is the best after this encounter however... Of course all the strings are tying together. Yes.. Yes indeed, much blood will be shed by the end of this journey... Much indeed, Ah yes, one more thing Liria, I wish to give you another bit of info on Kosaka if you wish for it... Has to do with the rebellion he talked about earlier.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 am
Kami GearX

You might not think Kosaka is the best after this encounter however... Of course all the strings are tying together. Yes.. Yes indeed, much blood will be shed by the end of this journey... Much indeed, Ah yes, one more thing Liria, I wish to give you another bit of info on Kosaka if you wish for it... Has to do with the rebellion he talked about earlier.

Sure thing! Feel free to PM me if you want to keep it clandestine. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:22 am
LiriaLawrence
Kami GearX

*snoops* ninja

Oh, don't mind me. Just looking for motivation over here. Nothing suspicious about that at all.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:40 am
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence
Kami GearX

*snoops* ninja

Oh, don't mind me. Just looking for motivation over here. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

hahaha! All will be revealed in time. ^_^

However, if you're looking for a way to thicken the plot, feel free to PM me and we can brainstorm. ^_^  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff