Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"The Inquisitors." (OOC Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested? And what name is better?
  Yes, "The Inquisitors"
  Yes, "The Invaders"
  No, "The Inquisitors"
  No, "The Invaders"
View Results

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 pm
hi this is going to be fun having interactions with your characters, none of them will like him but he doesn't care biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:48 pm
hunter-the wanderer
hi this is going to be fun having interactions with your characters, none of them will like him but he doesn't care biggrin

xd Don't say that! I'm sure everyone will love your character! Even despite his... Racial difference to everyone else. xp But I think everyone is giong to have fun interacting too! There are a ton of interesting characters, and I'm excited to see where they all go!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 am
Lord Sithious
hunter-the wanderer

xd Don't say that! I'm sure everyone will love your character! Even despite his... Racial difference to everyone else. xp But I think everyone is giong to have fun interacting too! There are a ton of interesting characters, and I'm excited to see where they all go!

well introductions might be a bit rough just because most of them hunt demons lol, so what are we waiting on then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:22 pm
I've just now noticed the fact of all three Demon/Witch hunters so far have the ability to see into people and make judgement on them.

Great minds think alike?  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
I've just now noticed the fact of all three Demon/Witch hunters so far have the ability to see into people and make judgement on them.

Great minds think alike?

Perhaps.But Aydan's gift is more of seeing into the past rather into than people, and she really has no room to judge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 pm
Did Sithious died? Or just get swamped with the schoolwork?

Either way, excited to start soon, possibly. Unless we need uno mas.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:09 pm
I do believe he's sick, so that may be why he hasn't been online  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm
Ah.... That'll do it.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm
Sorry I was gone so long folks! Yes, I have been sick with a horrid flu (worst I've had in years I think), but I'm getting over it now. Anyways, because you have all been so patient, I will allow us to start tonight! I'm just going to make one quick starting post and then we can go from there! I'll have to reply tomorrow to you responses, but I figured it might be good to set the stage. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 pm
So, new info for all to know! Alright, so for the time being, I am going to call the "American" nation Ambracia I believe (people there and things of there are called Ambracians). The capital will probably be called Coronia, Rydall, or Sarkel, but Rydall seems the best for now. I think the "Japanese" nation will be called Takagura from now on (or the Takaguran Empire, the people and stuff from there being called Takagurans). I still don't think I have much in terms of a name for the African style nation, so best just call them the "dark skinned people with white markings on them", for easy reference. XD

Also most importantly (as I forgot to mention this before), the currency of Dalcaria is to be called the Standard. So when you're buying stuff, you'll be paying in Standards, not dollars, not pounds, not rubels, Standards. Prices on goods and stuff will be pretty similar to what you see in real life or in video games that use gold for their currency. Coins are no longer made of precious metals (since that is a bit too expensive) and paper currency is also a very important part of the Standard. Hope this all helps!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm
Money-Money-Moooney...WO-OAH~
Good to know Lord S. Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:54 pm
Paper Satellite
Money-Money-Moooney...WO-OAH~
Good to know Lord S. Thanks

No problem! More info coming soon as well, figure it might make things feel more realistic if I get as specific as possible with things. 3nodding  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:02 pm
Soooo.... Months of the year. xd I'm not sure about days of the week yet, but I figured it might help to have months of the year. So here they are. They're based off of our months (Dalcaria experiences a year much like we do), and each month is named after a monarch or important person. So Seasons are essentially the same as they would be on Earth as well, so you know.

Jessamine (January)
Fredrickson (February)
Markus (March)
Alfredus (April)
Magnus (May)
Janus (June)
Julius (July)
Augustus (August)
Septimus (September)
Octavius (October)
Novius (November)
Decanius (December).

Hope that doesn't seem cheesy, but I really was drawing blanks. Between The Elder Scrolls and Dishonored, just about all my possible options were gone, so I went with these instead. Right now I would say we are probably in the middle of Alfredus, so April. SPRING TIME! blaugh I'll work on days of the week later, but I'll REALLY be scraping my brain for those!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:04 pm
One other thing, because I forgot to elaborate on this, the Southern Isles sit right below Ambracia (the American style nation). Ambracia also happens to be the country trying to commit genocide in the Southern Isles. Ambracia as a country doesn't have the greatest leaders, and unfortunately a large percentage of the population supports their leaders and their ideals, including genocide in the Southern Isles. They aren't wholly pleasant at this point, no offense to any Americans here (which are probably most of you sweatdrop ).  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 pm
Lord Sithious
One other thing, because I forgot to elaborate on this, the Southern Isles sit right below Ambracia (the American style nation). Ambracia also happens to be the country trying to commit genocide in the Southern Isles. Ambracia as a country doesn't have the greatest leaders, and unfortunately a large percentage of the population supports their leaders and their ideals, including genocide in the Southern Isles. They aren't wholly pleasant at this point, no offense to any Americans here (which are probably most of you sweatdrop ).

It's alright. The stereotypes of a country of bigoted morons isn't that half baked of one.

I mean, just look at the reactions to Coca-Cola's Super Bowl advertisement.... *sigh*.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff