Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image

Cameron Alexander Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

The emergency teams were already arriving so Cameron got to his feet and looked at the kids. "Stay safe, don't do drugs, and say no to alcohol." Cameron says, feeling awkward all of a sudden. Then turning around, he jumps using his super strength and soar through the air, landing on the bridge twenty feet above. People are around him in an instant, asking question, snapping pictures, crying and saying thanks. A couple reporters have even managed to get through the crowd. Cameron can already see there won't be a way to drive away from these people. So he replies to everyone. "I'm just a regular guy, now please let me pass." He tries to push people out of the way but they are swarming, pushing against him. Out of desperation, Cameron jumps back into the air, soaring fifteen feet high and over twenty feet away. Again he does this, landing next to his car. He opens the driver door and gets in. "I can't drive out of here. Can you port us away? Don't worry about the car, I'll get it from the impound lot in a couple days." Cameron asks, grabbing his backpack and papers out of the glove box to ensure if someone broke into the car they wouldn't find his personal information.

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

Miyrah watched as the reporters and people swarmed around Cam ‘Oh god’ she felt kind of bad leaving him out there by himself but he liked attention. When he came to the car and asked her to port her out of there she wondered why she didn’t think of it in the first place.
                                                          She nodded her head and thought of school, ‘but class already started’ she thought glancing at the cars digital clock. So porting to the courtyard was a bad idea. ‘Think of somewhere more private’ she smiled and grabbed her things, teleportation she was good at “You ready? Here we go!” she didn’t wait for an answer as she grabbed tightly onto Cams hand and they both disappeared in thin air.
                                                          A split second later the two came crashing into the janitor’s closet at their school. Mops and buckets and toilet paper went flying everywhere “Oh gosh, maybe I need to work on this” Miyrah pulled a bucket off her head. “You ok?” she asked Cam, “You feel really weird, especially after long distant teleports”. She was use to the queasy feeling by now. She got up and dusted herself off “Please don’t ask how I know what the inside of the janitors closet looks like”.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Cameron doesn't get a chance to brace himself before the whole world goes spinning. Next thing he knows they are in the janitor closet, Miyrah on top of his chest, his foot in a filled mop bucket and his head is spinning so fast he feels like he is on a carnival ride. "Can't breathe" Cameron says, literally lifting Miyrah off his chest and sets her down next to him. The spinning is showing now signs of stopping and his stomach feels like it might explode. After a few minutes, the nausea fades and Cameron sits up. "Probably not for the same reasons I do" Cameron says smirking. "Except for the horrible feeling after, good job." Cameron says, lifting his foot and grimacing at the wetness. He lifts a hand and hovers it over his shoe, a moment later water lifts away from the show and hovers in the air, to which Cameron flicks his wrist and sends the water back to the bucket. "Alright, lets hope we can make it through the day without people seeing the news, using their phones, or checking the internet." Cameron says, getting to his feet and helping Miyrah do the same. "See you at break? Usual place?" Cameron asks, giving Miyrah a small hug.

Fame God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

She took Cams hand and was lifted up effortlessly, when he gave her a hug she held on a little longer "Good luck Cam" she said before poking her head out of the closet to make sure they were good "Ill uh, I'll see you later" she smiled to him before rushing to her first class.

She was lucky that her first class was Drama, it mattered not to her is she was late or not. Especially now since she already missed a week of school. When she walked in nearly everyone screamed in excitement. These were her friends.
                                                          "Look whose back from the dead!" Someone shouted
                                                          "You've got no idea!" Miyrah smiled nervously to herself. After age explained to her class how she survived the car crash, which happened to be all over the news, she told them she left for a week to stay away from reporters and just needed a break from her experience. Everyone bought it and was she happy she was back. Things went like that most of the day, normal, and she couldn't of been any happier.

After gym class she took her time getting ready, she had lunch so being late meant nothing, she ate with Cam out on the school roof anyways. As she shut her locker and started to head out she heard a feminine giggle. She looked around, she thought she was the only one left in there. She listened for another second before shrugging it off; lots of girls went in there to talk on their phones. As she took another step she heard the sound of something scrapping against the lockers. This sent her senses on full alert, taking in the emotions of anything within a close distance of her she felt an intent to kill, it was malice. Her heart race quickened and she broke out in a sweat. She didn't know what to do "whose there?!" She shouted out, she couldn't run. She wanted to, but this was her job.

What she heard next sent chills down her spine, the voice was very creepy, child like. "I know what you are" it said in a sing song voice.
                                                          The ill will Miryah felt was overpowering, but she did her best to block it out. "Show yourself and tell me what I am then" She said, maybe if she pretended to be brave she could trick herself into really believing she was.

The creature stepped out from behind a row of lockers, it was definitely female and...half spider. "What the hell are you?!" Miyrah screamed, this didn't take lightly to the creature. She stood a good 6 feet, female on top, black long luscious hair, her eyes, all six of them a soulless black. Her bottom half was spider, sporting eight powerful looking legs.

She bearded her fangs "I guess I can tell you, since I'll be killing you and everyone in the school. I'm a creature of the Arachne decent and I've been sent you kill the one" it was all she got out before Miyrah charged her. Evil beings always had to have a monologue.
                                                          Miyrah teleported behind her and grasped a disgusting hairy leg, catching the spider by surprise.

'Sorry Cam, looks like I'm going to be a little late' she thought before thinking of a random place where she could fight this thing without any innocent bystanders. They both disappeared.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

Cameron didn't argue when Miyrah held onto him for a little bit longer than was required, but was sad when she let go and they parted ways. Cameron headed down the hall then up to the third floor for his biochemistry class. Despite being a jock, Cameron wasn't stupid, quite the contrary, he was a whiz with things scientific and mathematical. When he opened the door to the class everyone stopped and looked at him like they had seen a ghost, then his teacher Ms. Link greeted him and told him to get his a** inside so she could continue. Literally that was what she said. Ms. Link was a smoking hot twenty-five year old woman, tall and beautiful body with flowing brown hair and blue-gray eyes. Everyone wanted to know what happened, and he told his practiced spiel. After that was economics, break, T.A, English, lunch with Miyrah, and math.

He may have been good with math, but he didn't like the teacher Mr. Cullings. The dude was a douche with a permanent stick up his a**. Since the beginning of the year neither had found an iota of liking for the other and had displayed it openly, though Mr. Cullings had praised his mathematical skills a couple times, nothing else of good came from his mouth. It was at the end of class that Cameron felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. Everyone was leaving class to rush to their final period of the day, and Cameron was on his way out with his friends when Mr. Cullings called out to him to stay a moment.

"Interesting thing I heard last week. You and Miyrah Dire were in a terrible car accident correct? After your release from the hospital you and family took a sabbatical to recuperate. You don't look like an accident victim." Mr. Cullings said, taking his glasses off.

Cameron felt his blood pressure rise slightly but kept his voice even. "Yeah, got lucky, our injuries were much less severe than they first thought. Lucky I guess. Well, I'll see you in a couple days." Cameron says, backing away towards the door.

Mr. Cullings smiles and looks at Cameron with open contempt. "You know, it is always so easy to identify one of your kind. You smell different, and the aura of power you people radiate is unmistakable." Mr. Cullings sneers. He then turns his head slightly to the side and smirks. "I can heart your heart racing. Oh and is that a faint whiff of fear I smell?" Mr. Cullings grins turning his head back to face Cameron.

Cameron stops backing up, his shoulders square and drops his backpack and takes a defensive stance. "What are you? And what do you want?" Cameron snarls, calling his fire, but keeping it just below the surface, ready to unleash should he have to.

Mr. Cullings laughs and lifts his hands into the air, palms visible. "I mean no harm...What I am in not relevant at the moment. But I wish to give you a warning. There are many whom are not happy with your presence here, Grimm. So I suggest you leave, and never come back. Otherwise you may find some unpleasant consequences may come to pass." Finishes Mr. Cullings.

"Are you threatening me?" Cameron says, jumping forward and grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt.

Mr. Cullings' smile turns into a snarl and his eyes go black. A moment later a force slams into Cameron's chest and sends him flying across the classroom to land on his back. "I would suggest you not try that again child." Mr. Cullings spits through clenched teeth. His eyes return to normal and he straightens his shirt. "No I am not threatening you, Mr. Earnehart. It is a proper warning meant to help." Mr. Cullings says, turning and circling around his desk, then sits down in his chair. "Oh, and lastly, keep an eye on Miyrah. She may be in greater danger. Now get off to eighth period or I will write you a week's worth of detention." Mr. Cullings says, tidying up some papers on his desk.

Cameron feels lost at the turn of events, but the mention of Miyrah in danger has his mind racing so fast nothing makes sense. He grabs his backpack and races out the door intent on finding Miyrah at her final class like she should be.

Fame God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

They both came crashing through Miyrahs old tree house, a few miles away from her house. Years before she had gotten her dad to make it for her, it was her on little get away in the middle of the 20 or so acres they owned. Even to this day, not anymore however; because of the spiders weight they both crashed trough the floorboards and landed on the cold earth. This knocked the air out of Miyrah; but, she quickly regained herself and jumped up in a defense position. The Arachne was no where in sight.

"You stupid little girl, how can you be 'the one' and not even know we are in my terrain now! You lose." It began laughing.
                                                          She cursed herself as she looked around, why did she have to think of her backyard, a giant forest. She backed herself up against a tree, she wasn't going to wait for this thing to kill her and she had her far enough out to where she wouldn't hurt anyone else, that's all that mattered.

"You've got the wrong person, I've got no idea who the one is, but it's not me." She wanted to see if she could keep getting her to talk, she'd be able to find out where she was.
                                                          "They haven't told you?" She asked, it echoed throughout the area but she could still sense her malice.
                                                          'There!' Miyrah looked to the left and and her hand followed, a giant air bomb flew from her hand and shot towards its target, splinters of trees burst through the air as it connected. She heard nothing but didn't wait, she ran in the direction, hoping to catch her off guard. The only thing she caught was herself in a giant web. "What the hell?" Miyrah tried to teleport of of it, only to have nothing happen.

"My webs are special. Why do you think they sent me? Once your caught in my web, you're stuck for good" the Arachne crawled from a brush of a tree and onto the web, she began inching her way slowly to her, fangs bared, venom dripping. "I'll keep you alive, I'll wrap you up and give you the best time of your life. Do you know what your mother would sound like? What her screams would sound like as I drain every last drop of blood from her? While you sit and watch? Unable to do anything?" By this time the Arachne was arched over her, so very close to Miyrahs face.

Miyrah had no idea what to do, the grip the webs had on her were strong. She looked up past Arachne and to the sky, this wasn't it for her, was it? "No," Miyrah simply said. She would kill them both if she had to keep her loved ones safe.
                                                          The sky began to darken and the clouds began to swirl together, finally coming to a small point. The trees began a slight sway at first then they violently began to shake. The tip of the tornado came crashing on top of the Arachne, and she was sucked up into it. Not before gripping Miyrah and ripping her from the webs. Trees followed after, they were both brutally assaulted by earth, trees and rocks before Miyrah was able to control herself and floated to the middle. She dispersed the strong vortex with a flick of her wrist.

She hovered in the air for a few minutes before she caught sight of the Arcnhe, who was a few hundred yards away, she seemed to be in pain and discombobulated. Dropping to the ground she began her pursuit of the spider creature. She was determined to kill her.

As Miyrah got closer to the Arachne she slowed down. She was already fooled once by her, she wouldn't do it again.
                                                          'Just stay at a distance and keep her in your sights at all time' she reminded herself of her training. Unbeknownst to her, a tiny spider began floating down from the treetops; leaving a trail of Arachnes special silk webbing. One made its way up Miyrahs leg, eventually making its way to her left shoulder and biting. She hissed in pain and slapped the spot, reaching for whatever the cause was and pulled out a dead spider. She looked back to the Arachne and could have sworn she saw her with a sickening grin. Her arm slowly began to numb up. She took one step back, then another' the fine silk webs sticking to her. Maybe she couldn't do this.

'Oh No!' She thought, running behind a tree and taking cover, she could hear the creature laugh. She was amazing during training, of course they stopped training her with real demons and creatures, but they believed she would be fine; she just needed to believe in herself. She squeezed her eyes shut and envisioned Cam, she would port back to him. When she opened her eyes, she was still in the forest.

"Once I've got you in my web, you're stuck" came that all to familiar voice. Miyrah looked up in horror.
                                                          "Stay away!" She shouted, backing away on her butt, her leg started to numb up next, why wasn't she healing? The creature continued her advance.
                                                          It was like she read her mind "There's nothing to heal, the venom is just creating an overload of endorphins. It's a natural painkiller, but too much, you'll feel nothing" she gave a mocking frown. "Too bad too, I wanted for you to feel this" she bent down and clamped onto Miyrahs neck with her teeth, holding Miyrah still with her hands.

Exactly what Miyrah wanted her to do.

((Yeahhhh....made that whole endorphins thing up. She had to find a way around her going numb. Lol sorry so long))
DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

Cameron dashed through the hallways and down a flight of stairs to the class Miyrah was supposed to be in. He opened the door and looked inside, much to the surprise of the students and teacher. Immediately, he noticed that Miyrah wasn't there, her normal seat was vacant and a quick scan of the people in the room confirmed it. Without a word, Cameron turned and raced back down the halls. He didn't know where he was going but he knew something was wrong.

On the first floor Cameron was about to exit the building when someone blindsided him. He felt like he had been hit by a truck, and he went flying, only to slam onto the tiled floor and continue to slide for half a dozen feet. The wind was knocked out of him, and his head was sore as colors flashed before his eyes. He shook his head to clear it, and looking around he saw his assailant. Jason Hurst, school a*****e and star quarterback of the football team. The dude was sexy, ripped, and slightly crazy. And, another person Cameron hated.

"Whats the rush, Earnehart? School aint out yet? Going off to !@#$ your boyfriend?" Jason asked mockingly, "Or is he the man and you're the woman?"

Cameron felt himself tense with rage. "Lay off, I don't have time for this." Cameron says, getting to his feet. As he does, Jason moves in close in a blur and stops right in front of him.

"Awe to bad, because you aren't going anywhere homo." Jason says, and throws a punch at Cameron's face.

Cameron reacts by grabbing Jason's fist and stopping it mid-strike, he then retaliates by throwing a punch at Jason's gut, making sure not to kill him. But the moment the punch lands, Cameron winces and backs off. It was like he had hit a brick wall. Then before his eyes, Jason begins to grow taller quickly, as his skin begins to dry and flake away revealing reptilian scales. Claws burst from his finger tips and toes, while his clothes tear as his musculature increases tremendously. His teeth take on sharp points and fangs burst from his gums as his eyes turn red and lit. Lastly a long thick tail erupts from his rear end.

"Like I said, you aren't going anywhere Grimm. You and I have always hated each other, and now it is time to see who's the better player. Oh, if you can't beat me, you'll never be able to save the other Grimm. Chances are she is already dead though." Jason says, his voice deeper and more demonic.

Cameron can't process what's happening but at the mention of Miyrah in danger, or dead sends him over the edge with rage. He rushes forward intent on punching Jason with all his strength, but the lizard man thing catches his fist with ease and then spins on his heel and throws Cameron away from him with such force that he crashes right through the wall. Disoriented, Cameron can't seem to pick himself up from the ground before Jason is on him again, the creature's hand closes around his throat and he is lifted from the ground.

"Let's go somewhere more private shall we?" Jason hisses, and slings Cameron over his shoulder, and races off as a blur towards the woods.

(Your post was good, I like it lol.)
Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:58 am
User Image

Miyrah gasped in pain as the Arachne bit into her flesh, it felt like fire running through her veins. She hastily took her right hand and grabbed onto her neck, pressing the Arachne into her even harder. If any random person saw this they would think she was being seduced by a giant spider, but in reality, it was the complete opposite.

"I want to feel my pain!" As she shouted this she released her empathy in full force. Transferring the pain she felt coursing through her over to the spider demon.

Instantaneously the woman released her mouth from Miyrahs neck and began screaming, she tried to pull away but Miyrah wouldn't let her go.
                                                          "Let go of me!" She screamed, taking her two front spider legs, she began her assault on her abdomen, stabbing her repeatedly.

Miyrah wouldn't let her go still, she just closed her eyes and started her life force draining. "It'll be over soon," she whispered into the Arachnes ear. Though half of her body was numb and the life force draining was aiding in her rapid healing it still didn't mean it didn't hurt. Repeatedly Miyrahs life flashed before her eyes, then she would heal and be alright. Like dying over and over again.

The spider smartened up however; she realized that her attacks weren't working and though it was painful she clamped back down onto Miyrahs neck and started to drain her of her blood. The spider fought through the pain, but this girl would die if she had no blood.

The color was drained from her face, her vision began to spot and Miyrah knew this was it. She was helpless, she was alone and she was scared. "I don't want to die..." She said mostly to herself 'there's still much to do' she saw images of her friends, her mom and then Cam.

Survival mode clicked on, her eyes glazed over with black and she grabbed the spider by the nap of her head; ripping her off of her neck, blood splattered everywhere. She forced the spider to look at her, Miyrah could see she was terrified at what she saw, black emotionless eyes. Miyrah brought monsters head in close enough to kiss, but instead took a slow breath in, the remaining life force quickly left the spiders mouth and flowed into Miyrahs.

You could see the youth a vitality literally drain from her face, she was turning into a dry dead corpse. "You're dying," Miyrah stated the obvious, letting her go finally. The spider women fell to her belly, all eight legs gave out underneath her weight and snapped off. Miyrah continued to look at her, until her last gasp of breath; fascinated by what she had just done.

"I'm sorry," she spoke to her, but she knew the creature couldn't hear her. Even though it was kill or be killed Miyrah felt extremely bad about taking another life. She stayed on the ground and began to cry, she was really hoping for a normal day.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 am
User Image

The environment flashed by as they zipped down streets and alleyways as a blur. A couple of moments later, Cameron felt them stop and he was flung to the ground.

"Get up, Grimm. Here we can play without others interfering." Jason hisses, his forked tongue slipping out of his jagged mouth to flick in the air before retreating back into his head. "I have always wanted to eat a Grimm, they say your flesh is the most succulent and nourishing."

Cameron manages to get his feet under him and assume a defensive stance. He gags at the mention of being eaten. "Sorry monster, you aren't eating any people today." Cameron sneers, then lifts his arms above his head. Immediately rock bursts from the ground and clamps around Jason's feet, securing him there. Then Cameron lunges forward, flowing into a front hand spring, as his hands hit the ground he sends a pulse of earth power through it and the continues along the momentum, bringing a large boulder with him out of the ground. Back on his feet he spins on his heels and launches the boulder at Jason's head, intent on taking it off.

Jason laughs and just before the boulder is to collide with his body, catches the thing, then with a surge of strength crushes it between his claws as if it were a large dirt clod. He then moves to take a step, breaking the rocks holding his feet with no apparent effort. "You are going to have to do better than that, Grimm. My kind are the natural predators to elementals. Why do you think I was sent to you? You're elements are useless." Jason sneers, and charges forward.

Cameron can only look on in awe as Jason demolishes his attacks, and then charges toward him. Thinking fast, Cameron ducks down an slaps a hand to the ground, and turns the area before him into something akin to quicksand. When Jason enters, it Cameron would then turn it to harden stone, completely immobilizing his legs and leaving him free to attack. However Jason doesn't follow through with the plan and instead jumps over the area, claws and teeth ready to rend him apart. At the last moment, Cameron rolls out of the way and thrusts a leg out at Jason sending a blast of air which hits him in the back and sends him flying for several yards. However the monster is nimble and manages to land on his feet with a vicious hiss and turns to face Cameron again. "Yeah, I can do more than just throw rocks." Cameron taunts, then slashes his hand through the air, making an air blade that zooms toward the lizard man. It hits Jason and the surrounding trees, to which the trees fall having been cut in half. Jason is unaffected. "Well s**t." Cameron says, getting ready for the next attack.

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

Miyrah laid there for a few minutes, just staring at the highly decomposed body next to her.
                                                          “What did you mean by being ‘the one’?” she asked her out loud, knowing fully well she would get no answer. She finally decided to get up, walking away from the mass destruction she created in her backyard. She created a breeze and it whisked all the webs off of her. She would be able to teleport now, and she had fully recovered when she drained the spider of her life.
                                                          So why did she still feel like s**t? She bent over to catch her breath, when this happened it usually meant someone she loved was in pain, in trouble or scared. It happened a lot during her training, she couldn’t feel what Cam felt, but she could sense it. Mike told her as her powers excelled she would eventually be able to Teleport to wherever Cam was, or whoever she had an emotional connection with, he called it Clairvoyance.
                                                          “So why do I feel this now?” She took out her phone and called Cam, when she got no answer she sent him a text instead.
                                                          ‘Answer your phone, where are you? Are you ok?’ she asked, waiting for an answer like a dog would wait for a bone. While she waited, she teleported back to Cam’s room, it looked like he didn’t even get home. She ported back to school, most places she thought he would be. “These damn phones need trackers on them…there’s probably an app for that” she wished she knew where he was and if he was ok.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Cameron was lucky enough to anticipate the attack before it hit, because if he hadn't his head would have been knocked from his shoulders. Instead the slash Jason slams him with only sends Cameron flying through the air. He hits an plows through numerous trees, completely destroying them only to come to a stop after excavating a trench in the ground that extends for a couple dozen feet. The energy loss is incredible, and for a moment Cameron feels like he might black out, but his energy stabilizes. Groaning he manages to pick himself up from the ground only for Jason to zip up and slash his chest before he can do anything to stop him. A spray of blood blasts from his chest as Cameron screams. The cuts are deep and serious. As Jason comes in for another strike, Cameron catches his wrist and with all his strength twists it in an awkward position. The snap of bone is rewarding. Jason snarls and yanks his wrist away from Cameron, and spins around to strike him with his tail.

Cameron catches the tail however, and jumps into the air pulling Jason along with him. Once they have reached a couple hundred feet, Cameron does a somersault and releases Jason sending him flying towards the ground at a breakneck pace. For extra insurance, Cameron releases a blast of fire, and uses it to propel Jason even faster. The moment Jason hits, the grounds of the forest shake, and Jason creates a small crater in the ground. Cameron descends slowly, and sees that Jason's neck is twisted at a odd angle, the impact having broken the bones and severed his spine. Breathing a sigh of relief, Cameron touches down on the ground, but his knees buckle and he falls face first on the ground. "Miyrah." Cameron manages to whisper before darkness takes him into oblivion.

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

She was back at Cams place, up in his room. The entire time feeling nauseous, extremely dreadful. She laid on Cams bed, just hoping he would at any minute come walking through his door, maybe on a date or with another; even if he forgot about her anything would be better than what she thought.
                                                          ‘Get up! Don’t just sit here, do something about it. Something’s wrong. Find him!’ her conscious screamed to her. She sat up and sat Indian style, closing her eyes she went into a deep mediation trance.
                                                          ‘Cam, let me find you. Let me find you, let me find you’ she kept repeating to herself. She found herself wandering the astral plane, and she could feel Cam, just couldn’t see him.
                                                          ‘Let me find you’ she said again.
                                                          ‘Miyrah’ it was faint, she barley heard it, but it was all she need. She received small echoes of Cam, fighting, blood, then everything went black.
                                                          “I found you!” she rejoiced, coming out of her Clairvoyance trance. She was finally able to make the final connection to him, she would always be able to find him, no matter what.
                                                          She closed her eyes and thought of Cam and disappeared. When she reappeared she was standing in the middle of a small crater. She looks around, taking in all of the damage. She scans over a gigantic lizard creature, but can tell from the mutilated body it was dead.
                                                          She quickly turned around and found Cam, or what she thought was Cam. Her heart picked up speed as she ran over to him, skidding to the ground next to him. She slowly turned him around onto his front, making sure not to cause any more.
                                                          “C-cam,” she stuttered a bit, taken back by all the blood and the extent of his injuries. “I’m here, I found you. I’m here”. She wasted no time and immediately ported them both back to her room, in the middle of the floor and began her healing.
                                                          He was still breathing, maybe, she had to work quickly. She ripped out what was remaining of his shirt and pressed both hands against his chest. A white light emitted from her hands and he slowly began to heal.
                                                          “Not fast enough” she cried, feeling his heart rate slow down ever so slowly. “No,” she whined, tears began to pool in her eyes. She wasn’t too late, this was want she was made a Grimm for, to heal. So when she felt Cam’s heart stop she panicked.
                                                          “No. Wake up…” she whispered to him, shaking him. “No, what did I tell you! I said, I’d give my life to save yours! So, please don’t be mad at me for whatever happens next”. She inched her face closer to his and hovered her mouth adjacent to Cams, her body moved on instincts. Miyrahs eyes glazed over and she did the same thing she did with the spider creature. Instead of breathing in, she blew out; her life force drained from her mouth and poured into his.
                                                          When she was finished and surprisingly not dead, Cams body took a white pure glow. He looked angelic, and she had a feeling too he was going to be ok. She smiled and placed her forehead to his, tears falling down her face onto his. “I don’t care, I’m a cry baby. But you’re alive”.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

Cameron felt weird, like he was floating on a cloud looking down but unable to do anything. He saw Miyrah port close to him, then take him away to her room. He then watched as she struggled to heal him, and screamed at her not to give up her life for him, he wasn't worth it. Then something weird happened and everything went dark again. When he awoke, he was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling above him. Miyrah was next to him, her eyes red like she had been crying. "Hey beautiful." Cameron says hoarsely, his throat dry and raw. He moves to get up but then lowers himself down again as his head spins drastically. "Got my shirt off again did you?" Cameron laughs. "What happened?"

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

She smiled as she heard him speak. ‘Thank god, thank god!’ she thought grabbing a hold of him, maybe too tightly. Especially since she just healed a giant gash in his chest. “I’m sorry” she let him go and disappeared, only to reappear a few seconds later with a class of water. “Here,” she said putting the glass up to his lips. He could probably have done it himself; but, she was just being overprotective right now.
                                                          She sighed and thought of a way to answer his question, “I just healed you. What would you without me, besides keeping a shirt on once in a while.” She laughed at her lame joke “I think I felt you die, Cam” her shoulders slumped forward “Why aren’t you more carful?” she asked, her voice serious for once. “I don’t care what you say either. I was ready to give my life to save yours. It’s what friends do, no matter what”. She got up and took a look at her carpet, it was soiled in blood and dirt. She wanted to change the subject because she didn’t want to say anything stupid “I don’t know,” she put her head down to cover her face “it was so unreal to feel your heart just stop, to see you take your last breath. I’m connected to you, like it or not.” she bent back down and took his hand into hers, putting it on her chest. “I feel it here Cam; when you die, even if it’s for a minute, I die too.” She let go of him and scratched the back of her head, scrunching up her nose. She confused herself too with what she just said “Just try not to die anymore” she laughed.
                                                          “I killed some Spider chick today. I saw that lizard guy, brutal!” she gave him a thumbs up. There was no need to ask Cam how his fight went, she already knew. What was to happen next though? Should she tell him that it called her ‘the one’ and that someone knew of her somehow and was sending Creatures to kill her? She decided to keep it to herself, there was no need to worry him over something so futile.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

"Yeah well tell that to the things that keep trying to kill and eat me." Cameron says, nodding a thanks to Miyrah when she gives him a drink of water. "That lizard thing was Jason Hurst. He said he was sent to keep me from finding you." Cameron says, thinking back to the encounter. "What spider lady? What happened Miyrah?" Cameron asks, sitting back up and then getting to his feet and pulls Miyrah up with him. A flash of a memory shoots through his mind and he pulls out his phone. Turning off the lock he thumbs through the apps till he find the "Grimm" related programs. Rick had said all he had to do was initiate it and think of the creature he wanted information on, and the app would do the rest. The "Creature Comprehendium" was the name of the app. Doing this he thought of the spider creature while tapping the app icon. "Listen to this." Cameron says then begins read as the information appears on his screen.

"Archneum Nerv'blaka. A vicious and very dangerous creature, prone to aggressive and often violent tendencies. Archneum Nerv'blaka are a spider type of creature that specializes in torture and information gathering, often used by the royal family. These creatures must feed upon a human once every seven days to remain healthy. If they do not feed off of a human, they will rapidly age and die within days. They possess a unique venom that suppresses pain, increases vitality within their victims. There is no known cure for this venom, though if the victim is not killed shortly after being bitten, the venom will eventually break down. Lastly, their webs have a strange ability to neutralize certain Grimm powers, though which ones vary from creature to creature." Cameron finishes reading, then a picture shows up of the creature.

"Holy crap you killed one of those things? How?" Cameron asks, amazed by his friend who had been against killing flies since she was little.

Fame God

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items