Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:00 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina felt her heart drop to her stomach when masa mentioned flare and she shook her head crawling up in a fetus position,"I don't do well with fire...", she stated quietly. While she looked over at kenneth worried,"We are gonna be okay now were in the car...", she told him.

Alice looked over at masa sighing,"Give me that damn thing", she told her taking up the flare in the seat next to her she puts it to her mouth biting off the end while she used the same hand to roll down the car window the other hand she used to drive she flung her hand upwards to let the flare shoot up in the air,"There that should be good enough its not gonna fly high", she replied angrily, she turned toward masa,"After that explosion goes off you want me to head to him?", she asked her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

Archer looked over and seen the flare and smiles as he walks over to a nearby car and uses his gun to brake the glass,he know that with all these damn things if the blast was not big enough it would be pointless."Ok you guys only have one chance at this you better get it right."He says to him self as he puts his gun away and pulls the pin and throws it into the car before running as fast as he can as the zombies got closer.Masa looked over at Hina."You should have told me I would have done it."She says before looking at Alice."Yes but don't stop he will meet up with us I am just going to throw it to him out the window."She says and almost at that time the grenade inside the car exploded along with the car making the blast even bigger and louder,once clear Archer starts running down the road making sure he was clear and could be seen.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:54 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

kenneth gave Hina a smile and patted her on the head twice" oh yeah! very safe"he said patting her on the head twice more then the explosion that archer had rigged went off and and Kenneth quickly stopped everything he was doing and pressed his face to the widow were the sound was coming from "Awwwwwwh! he got the fun mission..." he groaned laying far back in his seat crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:03 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina blinked at kenneth confused wondering why he just patted her head and then she heard an explosion even though she knew it was gonna happen and shrinked away watching kenneth complain about not getting to get the 'fun mission'. She shivered she wasn't sure why this guy liked to play with axes or what he was doing but he sorta frightened her though she seen the other two not pay him much mind.

Alice nodded her head in acknowledgement,"Alright", she told her heading toward Archer's direction at a fast pace she slowed down when they were almost ontop of him, ignoring kenneths complains in the back seat,"You will get to kill some b*stards yet kid", she mummers under her breathe as she pretty much pulled up next to archer,"Hurry up hand him over that stuff, she rolled down Masa's window.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

Archer lifts his hand as they come closer he sees Masa holding his bow out the window and he reaches for it as they pass him."Meet us at the bridge Archer."She yells as they pass and he nods before running towards where his bike was."Ill meet you there."He says to him self as he fires up his bike and heads off the long way,Masa gets back in the car and roles her window up and sighs softly.What was it with him and always playing the hero even before all this happened he would always go out of his way to help others,she looked back at the two in the back seat."We have a long drive so sit back."She looks at Alice."We may want to stick to back roads and if they are clear the highways may be good."She says looking down at her hands,then a voice came over her walkie and it was Archer with the sound of his bike in the back ground."I may run a little late seems all our noise may have."It then cut out and Masa looked at it with wide eyes."Archer come in,Archer you better ******** answer me!!"She yells but only static could be heard.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

as the group continued to drive Kenneth's mood lighten with the promise there would be action soon, he then poked his head forward near the driver and passenger side when archers voice echoed from the front of the car and after Masa's panicked shouts kenneth curiously chimed in " hmmmm... sounds like a rescue mission ah brewing!" he said clapping his hands together lightly.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:22 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina's eyes got wide when she heard the walkie talkie cut out and she began to panic as well,"Not archer! We should have never drive that bike alone", she started crying again,"We are all gonna end up dying aren't we?", she sobbed curling herself up in the back seat.

Alice looked over she remained silent after the cut out, she watched Masa panic and she reached over and took the walkie from her,"He cut out there is no f*cking point in screaming in our ears just hope he dropped the damn thing", she replied moodily while she told Kenneth,"Yes looks like we are going to find Archer that kid did a brave thing going out alone but sometimes being hero is playing stupid you need to be cautious this is a world of death now we can't play anymore games", she turned her attention to masa,"Hush the panic and relay some damn instructions I only moved here 6 months ago so I need to know what road you think he may have tooken to get to that bridge He's alive I'm sure of it".
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:40 pm
Masa shakes her head and looks at Alice."We head to the bridge no side tracks,we keep to the plan."She says she pulled a gun out and started to clean it to get her mind off it."The bridge is north of here we can just head down the river that goes through town."She says looking up,then she turns to the two in the back."Don't worry Hina he won't go down that easy he is trained in hand to hand combat and is very good at getting out of trouble,he said he was going to make it so I know that he will be there."She says with a smile.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:20 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth listen carefully to everyone's input on the situation and clapped his hands together once more "So! it seems the general consensus is that Archer! which I can only suppose is his class... is a high enough level to take care of himself for the time being" he then pointing a finger to the sky "therefore!... you have absolutely nothing to worry about my friend" Kenneth said with a confident smile trying to comfort Hina , He then turned his voice toward the front of the car " hmmm... this Archer guy must be the real deal huh? ...Oh man Alice! he might almost be maxed out too! " he cried with excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:04 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina heard masa' commanding voice and she felt her eyes tear up she wanted to believe that archer was gonna make it but from the way she paniced it didn't help the situation she supposed she be upset to if her boyfriend was gonna die,"I believe in him to", she turned toward Kenneth,"Maxed out what are you talking about?", she asked somewhat confused.
Alice nods her head in agreement and follows up going down by the river if Masa wanted to play it tough to keep the kiddies from freaking out she would agree. She remained silent until she heard Kenneth talking about archer being almost maxed out and she sarcastically stated,"Yea! sure i'm sooo positive he is", what worried her was Hina was confused and she looked back in the rear view mirror carefully,"He is talking about a video game hun", she gave her a look hoping she got the picture.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:23 am
User Image

It would see his little party bomb drew in more then zombies a group of living people cut him off to say they where nuts would be in understatement he was forced to kill two and injure another one before they let him go,on the plus side he got a new bike a street bike and some riding gear along with a helmet should help with the zombies as the gear was mostly leather and was hard to rip though or bite through."Don't worry I will be there."He says to him self as he flies down the streets at some points reaching will over 150 mph.

Masa looked back at the two of them then looks around."Archer?"She asks in a whisper it was almost like she heard him and she smiles as she puts her gun back together and loads it as she looks back up ahead."We are almost there." it has been almost two hours sense Archer last spoke to them and the bridge was coming into view."We better be careful up here my guess is a lot of people came here to get to the base."She says.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth listened to Alice's comment cheerfully and then turned to Hina to elaborate on the subject... his two personas had seemed to reach an agreement to a sub level of awareness that made little sense to either of them even so he spoke clearly" you see! one of me can't handle all of this mess" he said with a laugh "wwwwwweeere ! the other me this me!" he said gesturing to himself "can't get enough! " he said " So! the other me... that me" he said pointing far away "gave most of the control to the current me!" he said convinced she would understand.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:45 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked closely at alice when she said he was talking about a video game,"Okay...", she said unsure looking back at kenneth's eager face and the way he explained himself she was certain that Alice was telling her that he was alittle crazy,"Alright then...", she stated quietly looking at kenneth,"Thank you for.. uh... ", she became lost for words.

Alice felt herself breathing out a sigh when she heard kenneth going on about himself and his other persona, she was just glad the kid wasn't running around trying to get out of the car or something she looked up ahead they were closing in on that bridge fast and she cracked the window she could hear a loud motorcycle coming up from the distance,"Oh yea he made it alright", she smiled. She slammed on the breaks however when she nearly collided into some blockades up ahead. Taking in a huge breathe she turned toward Masa,"What now?", she demanded.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image

Masa hard the sound of the bike and she looked out of the car and looked up towards the highway and she could see some one on a bike then she seen the bow on his back and she smiles."Archer we are down here come meet us."She says through the talky and his voice cracks over it."I hear you...I will be there shortly."He says back as he turns down the on ramp heading down towards them."We may need to walk form here in less we can find some off road vehicles."She says as she unbuckles her seat belt and gets out looking around as Archer pulls up next to them and kills his bike and opens his helmet."Sorry about the random cut off my little show back at Hina's house drew in some crazy people and they thought it would be fun to mass with an armed guy."He says before Masa runs up and hugs him."You scared the hell out of me."She says and archer puts a hand on her head."Sorry about that."

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:34 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth popped his head out the window "Archer bubby! so nice to see you! there was some debate on your ability survive out here and in general i think everyone in here thinks you kick A** ... any who whats your level at big man? " Kenneth asked with a Grin.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff