Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
This is Our Town [Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe...
View Results

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm
iLL iNTENT

Swear there's something wrong with my math when it comes to enchantments.
Got some extra items along with the Belt, Never looked at the Wonderous items page o-o

Sonan  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm
Wesleyf
iLL iNTENT

Got some extra items along with the Belt, Never looked at the Wonderous items page o-o

Sonan

You should check it out then. Wondrous Items are...well...wondrous, lol  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm
Wesleyf
iLL iNTENT

Sonan

Also, Bracers of armor grants an actual Armor bonus, so you should put the bracers' information in the armor slot of your armor and shields section.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 pm
iLL iNTENT
Also, Bracers of armor grants an actual Armor bonus, so you should put the bracers' information in the armor slot of your armor and shields section.

Oh, Need to remove those then. Cant wear armour and keep my speed.

Got the Serpent pauldrons instead for dodging AoO, dunno where to put that though or if you'll remember it  

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:02 pm
Wesleyf
iLL iNTENT

Oh, Need to remove those then. Cant wear armour and keep my speed.

Got the Serpent pauldrons instead for dodging AoO, dunno where to put that though or if you'll remember it

No, you CAN use the bracers and still keep your speed. They provide an armor bonus despite not actually being armor, and they don't stack with regular armor anyways. I was just saying to put them in your armor slot so that the proper armor bonus would show up in your AC.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:20 pm
I'm working on a character as I speak. Anything I should be made aware of?  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:25 pm
Dion Necurat

Aside from the stuff in the first post, I can't think of anything vital.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:33 pm
iLL iNTENT
Dion Necurat

Aside from the stuff in the first post, I can't think of anything vital.

So playing a Gunslinger wouldn't be an issue?  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:20 pm
iLL iNTENT

I need to bother you one last time...

at level 4 I can increase an attribute, I picked intelligence. in 'handle animal' skill it says nothing about what happens when training an animal of 3 or higher.

and in the 'animal' listing it says an animal is no longer an animal with 3 intelligence or higher.

so what do I do about tricks? is he smart enough now to do them without training?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:00 pm
iLL iNTENT
BegrudginglyGood
Right, just putting the finishing touches on a character. Was I still cool to join? Or do you have too many people?

I will gladly not join if it means someone who isn't in other games can join.

Here is a basic sheet, still need to pick traits which will add Dip and Knowledge increases and all the background and equipment, oh, and spend money.

Do I get any more feats?

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=638481

Don't forget your languages. You get common as a human, and two other bonus languages for your INT bonus.

Also, you have a +1 damage bonus on your rapier and a +2 damage bonus on your shortbow. I'm guessing 1 point of that bonus is coming from point blank shot but I can't tell where the rest of it is coming from.

Do we not add dex or strength bonus anymore? I always forget about this.

And I still have to spend my cash...not sure what on though.  

BegrudginglyGood

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:40 am
BegrudginglyGood

Eeeevvveerryyything!  
Xenar1 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:42 am
I was playing around with the background generator just now and it got me thinking; most/some of us have been living here our whole lives and it makes sense that we might have some brothers or sisters and parents even that survived the attack. we could help populate the town with NPC and at the same time help create our backgrounds.

me for example I have no parents as my background goes (and my background works that way) but I might have siblings even older siblings. this would also add a few side stories to the game.

what do you guys think?  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:01 am
I'd be up for having a younger sibling or two, perhaps still teens themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:24 am
I'm going to give being a Grenadier/Experimental Gunsmith/Mysterious Stranger a try.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 am
Xenar1
I was playing around with the background generator just now and it got me thinking; most/some of us have been living here our whole lives and it makes sense that we might have some brothers or sisters and parents even that survived the attack. we could help populate the town with NPC and at the same time help create our backgrounds.

me for example I have no parents as my background goes (and my background works that way) but I might have siblings even older siblings. this would also add a few side stories to the game.

what do you guys think?

That was my intention, lol

As for your earlier question, raising an animal companion's INT score to 3 or higher would turn it into a 'magical beast' instead of an animal. At that point, it can comprehend (but not speak) one language of your choice. At this point, I would say it can perform any trick, even without learning it first, but you still must make the proper rolls and take the right kind of actions to get it to perform them.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff