Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kohai notices senpai

Shameless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:38 am

Hello smile
My Name's Elaine.
Favorite Anime is One Piece <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:14 pm
Konbanwa mina-san, I’m Eowalenna. You can call me E or Ginger. I am 26 and have been watching anime since about '96-’97 (15-16 years). Some of my favorite anime include: Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Gungrave and Jigoku Shoujo. Action and supernatural are probably my favorite genres. I have not read much manga but, on occasion one will find its way into my life. Not really a sociable nerd; never been to a convention even though I live near two pretty big ones. However, I did attend an anime viewing festival at one of the local museums.

I am also a gamer, which started at the tender age of 5. My console collection includes a Nintendo NES, a Sega Saturn, a Playstation and a Playstation 2, all which I keep hooked up to one television. Fighters and RPGs tend to be my favorite genre, although I play all kinds.

I’m a major music lover. I spend a lot of my time bouncing between the US, Japanese and Korean markets. It seems as if I’ve been into Japanese music almost as long as I’ve been watching anime. Probably would describe my taste as a little J-Rock, a little J-Pop & a little J-Urban. It was about 5 years ago I got into K-pop. I’m more into solo artist than groups and of course what would my music collection be like without Korean hip-hop.

Obligatory list link:
Manga ListAnime ListMusicAsian Films & Drama List

I look forward to spending time around here. smile  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tanduin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 am
HA Kamina is the name.
Not to hard to guess which anime im currently watching GURREN LAGGEN
The anime that started it all for me was Dragon Ball
Im also a major Pc gamer but a health nut at the same time i read plenty of manga so im definitely starting to fall under the otaku genere
Thats about it for now rofl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 pm
Hello! ヾ(^∇^) My name is Hannah. But you can call me Chii if you want :3
I am from China, but I currently live in Texas.

My first anime was Sailor Moon.
My favorite anime at the moment is Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) heart

I LOVE going to anime conventions >w<
I cosplay as Chii (Chobits), China (Hetalia), Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid), and Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)

I'm also a HUGE gamer wink

Music I listen to: Cpop, Jpop, and Kpop

To know more about me, just ask. I'll answer just about any questions you throw at me wink

anime_lover5445

Unheard TK

Original Gaian

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:50 am
I am Unheard TK
I have been around since Gaias early years and i myself am an "Old Dude" XD
I have returned to Gaia from a long hiatus to see what has been going on and such.
I don't think i will be into the Dramas but i do very much love watching Anime. I do read some Manga but i find Anime more readily available to me. I'm always looking out for good Anime to watch and am excited to talk and discuss/lurk around.
My first Anime i have ever seen was Speed Racer when i was little, but the Anime i was hooked on was Outlaw Star when they put it on Toonami, where my child brain thought it was just a normal cartoon.
Perhaps due to this my favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop when it first aired on Adult Swim as well as FLCL. Then Toradora when i would actively seek out Anime.
Right now i am in the middle of watching both Attack on Titan and Watamote.
I hope we can get along and have fun. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:35 pm
Hey guys, I'm Spooky.
Favourites- Serial Experiments Lain & FLCL
First- Akira

I've been to a handful of anime conventions, got a bunch of figurines, box sets, wall scroll, OST CDs. I go a but nuts with OSTs. If I like it I must own it. I've never cosplayed before but I'd like to. My sister-in-law is the only other person I know who loves anime as much as I do. A few friends have asked me to show them some stuff recently and they've enjoyed it so far.
My Anime List list in sig. Please feel free to message me on MAL.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:00 pm
Hey everybody, my name is John. I'm Chinese and also Canadian (eh?).

I enjoy watching anime in my spare time and my favorite being To-Love-Ru (Basically harem/ecchi anime xd ). Other than that I'm an avid Xbox gamer and I also play League of Legends.

I also enjoy watching Chinese dramas, and I listen to mainly J-pop and C-pop. (Recommend me you favorite artists in these genres, I love listening to new music).

Other than that, I'm a university student studying business. Nice to meet everybody.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:05 pm
Hi!! 3nodding Name's sweet dark angel chan. Just call me SDAC. First anime ws Sailor Moon ( heard there was going to be a new one xp ). I am into all diferent types of anime as long as it is good. I am a fan of the band UverWorld. Favorite song is Chance!  

Sweet dark_angel Chan

Hanesaki

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:09 pm
yo. Aulrisse Kuiro.
i love watching anime and reading manga.
my favorites are Saiunkoku Monogatari, Sword Art online, Skip Beat, Ouran High School Host Club... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 pm
Hey, my name is Jasmin(in real life). My favorite anime is Death Note. My favorite manga is I Am Here! The first anime I've watched was Sailor Moon. I enjoy cosplaying and going to anime conventions. I enjoy drawing in manga style. I play Magic: The Gathering, and video games in general. I'm a college student studying computer science.

Nice to be in the guild!  

Darxatta

MxMilyxM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:53 pm
Call me EM.
A few favorite animes are Hakkenden: Eight dogs of the East, Bleach, Skip beat, Chihayafuru, Brave 10, and hiiro no kakera to name a few.

The first anime I watched was Card Captor Sakura when I was 5. I was obsessed with anime and rollarblading after that.

I absolutely love Japanese music... Nico Touches the Walls, Maiko Fujita, Dish...

If you know a really good anime, manga, or song let me know! I love talking about this stuff!

And I've never been to an anime convention before.... SOunds really fun, I have always wanted to get some figurines or posters....
Have a great day! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:42 pm
Hello...I'm Minor Renaissance and my favorite animes are Sailor Moon, Samurai Champloo, and xxxHolic.
My first animes were CCS and Sailor Moon.
I have never gone to an anime convention but I'd like to.

c:  

earl greys

Stimpy-chan

Fashionable Hellraiser

11,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:06 pm
Hi peoples. I'm Madoka is my dawg yo aka Slothy ninja

My favorite anime is Panty and Stocking.

My favorite manga is Pandora Hearts. I like the anime even though people hate on it but the manga is better ninja

My top 4 favorites of all time are Panty and Stocking, Pandora Hearts, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Higurashi no naku koro ni.

I'm really into psychological creepy sad stuff but I also enjoy comedy and other genres. I have a very wide variety of interests so it may seem strange that I like one thing thats one genre and the other is the complete opposite.

Favorite anime characters just because they're awesome: Stocking(Panty and Stocking), Gilbert Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Hanyuu(Higurashi), Suiseiseki(Rozen Maiden), Homura Akemi(Madoka),  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:13 am
Ok, not great at these things. But! My name is Jen, call me Torra(my rpc). I'm some what of a spelling nazi haha. My favorite anime consist of Dragon Ball Z, Full Metal Alchemist( regular and brotherhood), Inuyasha, and Sailor Moon.

ninja  

Ama Vian

Shoujo Reveler

8,375 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100

koodiez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:29 pm
hellooo
im karen. emotion_yatta

My favorite all time anime is Naruto.