Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
He tilted his head with a shrug. "Meditation does wonders, though there are some sides of me I do my best not to let out," he said with a shrug. "I'm Vincent, though what I am.... who the hell knows," he said with a shrug. He knew physically he was human, but deep down, he was sure genetically he was something else though he didn't know exactly what.
OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageInstinctively Laura started to hold her hand out to shake Vincent's hand but once she realized what she was doing she quickly shot her hands into her pocket. Knowing full well that they both saw her about to hold her hand out for a hand shake she had no real explanation as to why she suddenly hid her hands. "Meditation...If only that would work," Laura said knowing full well it would only bring up things she didn't want to deal with. "Sorry about that," Laura then added about the weird attempt then retraction of a hand shake "I just I cant come into contact with other people," She said as her eyes began to change mimicking the colour of Vincent's. Sighing she looked off as she began to focus making her eyes go back to their original golden yellow. "I change when I come into contact with people, animals, really everything," Laura tried to explain without having to really explain. She didn't really know how to explain what it was that happened. She could control herself from turning into objects but not when she came into contact with other people it was like her body took over and she was no longer in control of anything.  

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent chuckled. "Trust me, I know the feeling... the meditation only allowed me to gain a link to Kuai, the cryokinetic, and Hanzo, the pyrokinetic. I have other forms... but they're downright scary and I don't mean like Halloween scary... I mean like the kinda stuff that'd give Freddy Krueger nightmares," he said wryly.. Logan chuckled. "Trus' me, I've seen one of those forms he's talkin' 'bout, an' it's.... startling to say the least," he said dryly, his tone holding a stronger edge of amusement. "Why don't you wear gloves? They'd allow you to make at least some contact with things," he said thoughtfully. He pulled a pair of dark gray gloves out of his back pocket that had a silvery metal plate on the back of the hand and wrist and it was just long enough to stop halfway up the wearer's forearm. "That should work well enough," he said with a smile.
OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image"Well lets hope non of those personalities comes out," Laura said with a small smile that felt foreign to her. She never smiles or feel remotely in the mood to smile. "Well I never really thought about gloves I haven't been around other people in over a year," She said with a nod of appreciation to the gloves. Holding her hand out she went to take the gloves when part of her hand brushed against Vincent's skin. Shooting her hand back instantly she froze in shock. Looking at him she suddenly began to feel strange.
Her eyes turned to the colour of Vincent's and then in a rhythmic motion she formed into Vincent. She was identical to him, she even her height grew to match his. She was is exact double, everything the same.
Her eye sight fussy she blink in confusion as she looked at her hands and with a gasped look at Vincent and the other man "I changed didn't I?" She asked in panic.

((When Laura transforms its exactly the same way as when mystic transforms into other people))  

lil_evil_cutie

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Something kept breaking her concentration, an itch in her mind that she couldn't quite place. After ten minutes of sitting at her table and forcing herself to work on her essay with little progress being made, she admitted temporary defeat. The feeling wasn't new, in fact she had grown increasingly aware of it since her "problems" began. Something somewhere, was dead. As if it had an emergency beacon built in its skin, all animals let off a signal that called out to her. Sam knew that normal people didn't see this, heck even she tried to ignore it. But even though there was nothing out of the ordinary to see, she could sense when something needed her, and her power would flare up to answer it.

"I guess I'll have to finish this later," she sighed as she collected her things and left the library, her bells tinkling as she walked.

Walking with purpose, but not allowing herself to outright run, Sam made her way through the winding hallways and passed the empty classrooms. The cafeteria was still packed, though she knew the crowds would come pouring out the moment the warning bells were rung. Adjusting the strap of her bag, she hurried on, feeling the pull of the dead become more strong now that she was outside.

Letting her eyes droop closed, Sam let her senses direct her. Like her other senses, this one worked best when she gave it her full attention. Her feet carried her onward, lead by the feeling of pain and fear, wrapped in the cold sheet of finality. She wondered how her creative writing teacher would have thought if she described death that way.

She heard voices nearby, a boy and a girl. She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to interrupt anything. It was only when she heard a more gruff and familiar vice that she spared a glance. One of the schools teachers, Mr. Logan. She didn't have the pleasure of being in his classes, but the whispers in the school say that he is a rough around the edges, but cool teacher. The guy and gal, like most of the students her age and older, were taller than her and looked like they were in the middle of an introduction. Satisfied that she wasn't about to get between some lovers moment, Sam continued on her mission.

Winding around the trio, her pink hair swayed in her face as she scanned the ground. The moment she narrowed in on the point of origin, she couldn't help the tear that welled in her eye. Not caring that she had stopped only a couple feet from the others, she plopped down in the grass, letting her bag fall beside her. Gently she scooped up the crushed frog that lay there. She didn't know if it had fallen out of the tree, or if these people had stepped on it, but it had cried out to her with its final breath.

"Poor thing. Sweet thing," she cooed softly as she ran a finger along its smooth skin. She repeated the gesture a handful of times, her palm warming under the frog. Then she smiled with golden sparkling eyes as the frog sat up on her hand and began to croak happily.

"There you are sweet thing. You can sing again," she said softy as she stroked it.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Well well, if they weren't popular today. David offered a kind smile to the new girl. "Sure. Have a seat. Plenty of room here for whoever wants to eat." David zipped up his backpack. He didn't want a normie to see the copious amount of protein in his backpack. The worst possible outcome would be if she somehow found out he was a mutant.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image Sumina gave a small smile as she placed her tray on the table, dropping her back behind her. "I'm Sumina. Just in case you forgot my name or anything." She said before taking a bit of her sandwich. She was a light eater so she would probably only eat half of her lunch. She caught the word mutant on someone's thoughts and looked around curiously, but they were too close so it was hard for her to tell.

Sumina thought as she chewed. She would rather not get to know these people. She didn't really like people all that much anymore considering she could hear everything they thought about her. It had been an awakening experience to say the least when she first discovered her powers. "So are you all seniors?" she asked more out of curtsy than curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"Yeah, I suppose I am. I haven't really thought about it. Umm... Yeah, four years. Senior." David said. He sniffed the air again. Normal humans would be surprised to see how much someone can learn about someone else just from the smell of where they've been. Dust. She tries to keep clean, but can't. Smells... confused. "I'm David. David Warner." David put his hand over the scratch he'd made earlier.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded, trying to keep her nervousness from getting too bad. She had to keep a tight hold on her emotions, and having people sitting so close who she didn't know was definitely not helping in that. She took another bite of her salad, not wanting to follow David's lead in introducing herself. Not unless one of the two newcomers spoke to her directly and asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 am
User ImageBack to school...everyone so oblivious to what happened and what was going to happen soon enough. Lorna had to admit she was a pretty big room and it was in the same area as the teachers. This year she was yes a student but also a helper to the teachers because of her experience with the x-men and her control of her abilities.
She wasn't sure what to expect when helping out the teachers but knew it was going to be an interesting task. Lorna sat in her room blaring music into her ears as she typed away on her computer. Lorna had an interesting look to her she was born with dark green hair. She was pretty and edgy but with the green hair it only made people look even more because she didn't wake up one morning and say 'hey I want green hair' no it is her natural hair colour.
Yes of course she could dye it if she wanted but having green hair was the one thing that made her stand out other then her abilities and she liked that.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:50 am
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent cocked an eyebrow as the girl shifted forms. "Hai, though how you shift is similar to mine, though... there are differences," he said thoughtfully. He inhaled slowly as he half closed his eyes as his dark red hair turned pitch black and shortened until it was just above his shoulders before his normal dark gray tee shirt and black vest turned a deep ocean blue over a black shirt as dark blue forearm bracers formed in a swirling burst of icy mist as greaves formed simultaneously on his ankles as his sneakers became black tabi boots. His eyes snapped open to reveal they were a deep icy blue as he cocked his head. "His talent allows us to surface within his mind, but in essence he is still in control. I am Kuai," Vincent-Kuai said as he shifted his gaze to Logan, who blinked. Logan shrugged his shoulders. "Whaddya know 'bout his other forms?" he said dryly to Vincent-Kuai. An eyebrow cocked upward slightly as a faint smile flashed over his lips. "Hanzo and I were once rivals, but for the time being we are allies in making certain Vincent survives; the other warriors aren't quite human in nature or personality, so be wary of them," came the reply before Vincent reverted to his normal form with his black hair growing just below his shoulders and rippling with reds, golds, and shades of copper.
OOC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageLaura took in a deep breath. Closing her eyes she began to concentrate piecing the way she looked together in her head till with no real warning her eyes shot open and her figure began to change once more.
No longer did she look like Vincent but now back to her normal short self "I had when that happens," She grunted in irritation. When she transformed into another person a piece of them always seemed to stay with her. She felt this uncomfortable strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She knew that feeling all too well but this time it was more intense, maybe with mutants because of there gifts it does something different.
She wasn't sure but she hoped that she hadn't some how acquired his alter egos or something, that wouldn't be fun. "Nice to meet you," She spoke up finally as Vincent changed. Looking over at the older man who seemed to be a man of few words "You look so familiar...Like I have seen you before," Laura said to Logan in an almost confused daze.

User ImageLorna spent more then half the day typing away on her computer. She didn't have any classes today, most of her classes now where more geared towards her abilities and training physically. She had been on missions before with the x-men and began her process of training as an official x-men.
Pulling the headphones from her ears she saved the documents then turned her computer off. Walking across the room over to her closet she finally changed from her Pj shorts and tank top into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with some sort of graphic on it that stopped above her belly botton to show of her fit waist, a pair of boots, and a jacket.
Pulling her hair from the lose ponytail she had it in she brushed through her hair letting the long green hair to fall down her back in its silky waves.
Grabbing her ipod she put her earbuds back in blaring the music. Slipping the ipod into her back pocket she grabbed a pair of shades sliding them on just as she exited her room.
Her look was almost rebel meets bad a**, she couldn't help it she has always liked to dress differently.. In a way she dressed because her hair was so different.
Walking through the long halls of the school she finally exited out of the building and outside. A devilish smile crossed her lips when she spotted Logan also know as Wolverine, some new guy and Laura Snow. She knew about this Laura Snow, she was interested in her gifts and knew a dark secret about her parents that would crush Laura's innocent soul.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:21 am
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan shrugged. "Doubt that, though it wouldn' surprise me none," he said dryly. He cocked his head slightly as he noticed a flicker of green out of the corner of his eye though he didn't comment on it.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:33 am
User ImageShaking her head with an embarrassed smile "Maybe I am just going crazy or something," Laura could see the feeling of seeing him somewhere before because of transforming into Vincent.

User ImageHeading down the steps she headed over to the group. "Mr.Logan Good to see you again," Lorna said with a pleasant charming smile. "It seems I will be helping you with her classes this year and obviously doing some advanced training," Lorna added before she looked over at Vincent and then Laura.
"You guys must be knew," She said with a smile "I am Lorna Dane and you guys are?" She asked. Glancing over at Laura and then over at Wolverine a spark flickered in her eyes "You guys are such a cute couple by the way," Lorna then added looking at Vincent and Laura.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:49 am
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head, his gaze flicking to the side as he noticed the flicker of green. He cocked his head slightly before he paused momentarily, his eyes narrowing slightly as he glanced around, getting the strong feeling they were being watched by someone unfriendly.
OOC

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces