Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm
I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve,
Feelin' lucky today
Got the sunshine

User Image

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Leah finished her greetings with a smile, taking note of Gypsy’s nod of affirmation. She was unaware that Mr. Lovette recognized her and glad that nobody had said anything along the lines of: “Oh, you’re the Forthwright girl!” That would’ve put her in a sour mood. She watched as Tanya began her transaction, and sat down at the front with a crayon and a piece of paper. She began to doodle, though her drawings were stick figures and scribbles at best. She’d never gotten the knack of moving her hand in a smooth fashion; she rather dragged the crayon around the page in short bursts. She attempted the Hogwarts crest and ended up with the most derpy lion ever drawn. The face looked like a dandelion and the body was simply a blob. She then drew a heart that contained a robe and a pair of trousers walking hand-in-hand, nay, sleeve-in-leg along a beach whose waves looked like a bunch of poorly etched W’s.
Leah herself was getting impatient. She wanted her wand, and she wanted misadventure. She glanced up at Gypsy and then Tanya. Hopefully Tanya would be done soon so that the three could make their escape. Her mind leapt forward to Hogwarts again, and hoped that they would find a way to stir up trouble while actually avoiding too much consequence. The last thing she wanted was for her parents to give her the “This is not how a Forthwright acts!” speech. She’d heard it so many times, and it was plain old. Leah would not let her last name dictate her actions. Speaking of which, she took note of exactly where the other girls stood just in case the lights suddenly went out. She hoped Tanya wouldn’t be too surprised if it went dark and someone grabbed her arm out of nowhere. Leah could imagine how shocked the young girl might be.
Which made her think of the look on the adults’ faces. Priceless. Leah recalled the look on her mother’s face when she once planted a cactus in every dish in the cupboard. Of course, that little escapade had been revenge for being banned from using her broom, and it resulted in even more time on the ground. It had still been worth it though, especially when one of the cacti fell on her father’s big toe. Leah laughed at the memory, and hoped for many more to come.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emotion: Scared, Excited, Nervous • Action: Drwaing and preparing for fun • Thought: This is going to be epic! • Location: Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasion • Crush: Nobody yet

Can you tell me what more do I need?
And tomorrow's just a mystery oh yeah,
But that's okay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 am
User Image
Fiona McKinney
Former Hufflepuff // Seamstress // Wearing at My Shopspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving spaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Lovettes, Leah and Tanyaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, dear, i's tha' time o' year again, innit?' spacespac

═════════════════════════════════

Fiona watched with an arched brow as Leah introduced herself to the Lovette's, starting with Gypsy, who shook her hand. She'd never, in all the years of knowing the girl, seen Gypsy do anything so formal. It seemed odd. But, she hadn't been around the girl much in the last couple of years, so perhaps her parents had just been able to teach her a few manners. She took Tanya's list of Cookie's measurements and looked them over, smiling. "Weel, no' fer nothin', bu' I daresay ye ken tell yer mam tha' I'll be needin' her tae come in fer me. Jes so I hae an excuse tae make 'er come see me, aye? Now, come here an' le' me git yer new measurements." Fiona waited until the Lovette's had all shaken the young lady's hand before flicking her wand and getting started working on getting the girl measured up and ready to go. She wasn't prepared, though, for what happened next.

(( OOC: ))

User Image
The Lovettes……………………………………………………
Thackery // Piper // Gypsy // Echo
Former Ravenclaw // Misuse of Muggle Artifacts // Wearing at Madame Malkin'sspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving my wife, Piperspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // My family, Fiona and two young girlsspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'My little girl's going to Hogwarts... she's getting so big!' spacespac
Former Ravenclaw // Ceramic Artist // Wearing at Madame Malkin'sspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving my husband, Thackeryspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // My family, Fiona and two young girlsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bubblyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is wonderful, my girl, finally going to school!' spacespac
Unsorted // First Year // Wearing at Madame Malkin'sspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // My family, Miss McKinney, and two other first year girlsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, this is so super cool, but can we please hurry up, I want my wand!' spacespac
Future Hogwarts Student // Child // Wearing at Madame Malkin'sspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // My family, two girls and Miss McKinneyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Boredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why did I have to come, I could be home reading right now...' spacespac

════════════════════════════════════════════════

As soon as Fiona was finished with getting Tanya's robes adjusted, she smiled, her hair flashing purple the instant before she tossed the vial of Darkness Powder out. Instantly, the room was blackened, and Gypsy leapt for Tanya and Leah's hands, grabbing them both and pulling them from the shop and out to the street. The last thing anyone heard of her was her laughter echoing in the shop.

Kery bit back a curse when the room blackened, having seen the look on his daughters face, as well as the flash of her now-purple hair, in the split second between the change in her demeanor and the sudden darkness that overcame the tiny shop. He knew she'd done this, but for the life of him couldn't figure out where she'd gotten the powder. He wondered if Leah had handed it off to her, he'd seen her take something from her bag before shaking his daughter's hand. He growled a bit, taking his wife's hand to pull her outside. "Come on, before she gets too far," he said, not understanding when she resisted.

Piper smiled a bit, though of course it went unseen in the darkness. She squeezed her husband's hand and pulled him back into his chair. "Let her have her fun, Kery. She's making friends. You saw that she and Leah were plotting this together, didn't you? Let them wander off, get their wands. They'll be fine. It's not like this is the first time she's taken off, but it is the first time she's done it with a friend. Let her make a couple memories. When we find her in a bit, we can ground her. It'll be fine." Piper had been a bit of a wild child herself at that age, and knew what it was like to give in to those impulses. How much fun it could be. Gypsy was a smart girl, she'd grow out of it eventually. Until then, so long as she wasn't hurting anyone or getting herself expelled, it wasn't worth it to fight her on this. She'd just keep fighting for her fun, and actually, the more she had to fight, the longer she'd enjoy it, the longer it would take her to mature and grow past it. These sorts of phases were always nurtured by adversity. Better to let it be. That way, it would eventually die out.

Echo was furious when the light suddenly disappeared. Not only was his sister making off in some foolish scheme to lose them and get her wand, she'd put out the lights! Now he couldn't even read his book! When his mother said they should let her go, he wanted to scream. Let her go? Why, so she could feel like she got away with it, again? So she would keep on doing it, because she could? He wanted to argue, but knew it was no use. His parents always let her get away with everything. Always. He sighed, slumping in his seat and waiting until someone fixed the lights so he could read again. When the powder eventually dissipated, he pulled his book back out, knowing that they'd probably wait here a bit to give her a head start. Illusion of success, his mother called it. Whatever.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle walked into the store quietly and sighed. She might as well get herself some new robes too. She had probably grown a couple inches since the beginning of the year and she had some extra money anyways. She glanced towards Ada and smirked. "I'm not a giant, and my head is not in the clouds. If my head was in the clouds, I would never notice all the things I always do notice." She patted her friend's head and smiled at her before looking around the shop for the owner. Then she darted her eyes to Olyvia and shook her head. The poor girl still hadn't grown. It seemed like she would be perpetually stuck at 4'4'' for the rest of her life. Michelle snickered at that image and pat her sister's head too.

Olyvia rolled her eye grumpily at both Ada and her sister and then crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. Why couldn't they do what she wanted first? She was terrible at waiting and she didn't want to wait! They were older they should be catering her. She was the young poor hufflepuff 12 year old that basically just lost her father! Shouldn't she get what she wanted first? She frowned and pushed those thoughts away. Now she sounded like a whiny brat in her head and she didn't like it.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Madame Malkinsspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyviaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First Michelle calls me short and now I'm thinking of Chris... knock it off, Puff!' spacespac

'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

Adalaide entered the shop in a huff. "Well, if you're not a giant, then I'm not tiny. So knock it off." Being called short was one of her biggest pet peeves, it always had been. She sighed a bit. She'd only ever really liked how tiny she was once... when she'd met Chris. And that was odd, because he'd towered over her, and normally that was something that annoyed her... but she'd sort of liked it with him. It made her feel dainty. She blushed a bit at that thought before banishing it. She so did not need to be thinking about him. Wasn't she praying that Gracie dropped the whole 'fix them up' thing and she never had to embarrass herself in front of him again? So it made absolutely no sense for her to be blushing and thinking about how dainty he may or may not have made her feel, she thought firmly.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the time
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feet

Michelle snickered and hugged her best friend lightly. "You know I'm just teasing Ada." She said lightly. She would never actually insult her best friend on purpose. She wasn't that horrible of a person. She glanced around the shop and moved a few feet around to look at things. When her eyes returned to Ada, she quirked her eyebrow at the small girl. "You're blushing." She snaked her way back over to the girl and poked her forehead gently, a smirk crawling onto her lips fiendishly as she thought about what exactly could make her best friend blush. There was no one here to make her nervous, and she wasn't stuttering. There was only one other thing that Michelle's mind could grab onto. "What're you thinking about Ada..... or should I say who are you thinking about." Michelle chuckled at the girl and blinked her eyes in thought suddenly. If she ever had a crush on someone would she become a blushing fool? She honestly hoped she wouldn't.... blushing was stupid and annoying and such an obvious tell that it killed her inside. She suddenly found her mind wandering to Tay and she blinked in confusion. 'I guess random trains of thought really do exist....' She shrugged and turned her attention back to her best friend, tuning out her own thoughts for the time being. She smirked at the girl some more, knowing if she stared at her for long enough Ada would spill her guts and tell her everything.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguise
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyes
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to say

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First Michelle calls me short and now I'm thinking of Chris... knock it off, Puff!' spacespac

Ada's blush deepened when Michelle question her on the cause. She wasn't going to answer it. No way. Because she was thinking of nothing and certainly no one. Not at all. And even if she were, it definitely wasn't some mysterious, handsome stranger that she'd met all of one time. One who'd gallantly agreed to sneak all over a school he had no business being inside in order to help her return to her dorm without getting in trouble.

Not at all.

So, she ignored the question and instead looked around.
                                                          "The new owner did a really nice job with the remodel," she said, her eyes bright. It was much nicer, and more welcoming, inside the shop, than she recalled it being when she was younger. And the robes she could see on display were incredibly nice. She brushed a hand over one of the mannequins. Maybe she'd do a little shopping while they were here... there was a pretty nice selection of oranges and yellows, her favorite color and house color. She smiled and pulled a brown skirt off the rack. "What do you think? Cute, right?" She knew that her personal style and Michelle's were basically worlds apart, but she always liked what her friend wore. Just because she'd never wear it herself didn't mean she didn't think it was cute on someone else. So Michelle could say something nice about the skirt, too, right?

User Image

User Image
Fiona is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Madame Malkin'sspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Customersspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, older lasses... prolly just needin' an adjustmen' then.' spacespac

Fiona heard the tinkling of bells and the voices of girls, and exited the back of her store to greet her customers. She smiled when she saw a group of older girls. They were probably just there for an adjustment on their robes. Although one of them was pretty tall. Fiona wondered how much she'd grown compared to her last set... She smiled at the group. "Morning, gels, wha' kin I do fer ye?" She smiled when the brunette girl pulled one of her favorite skirts of the rack. The girl had good taste.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle raised her eyebrow at the long pause before Ada tried to change the topic. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the small Hufflepuff by the shoulder and spun her around. "Nuh-uh missy! Tell me who you're thinking of. I need to give my approval." She said sternly, but still teasing slightly. She wouldn't let just anyone date her best friend though. She glanced at the skirt Ada had pulled off the rack and nodded. "Yeah it's cute Ada. Very you." She smiled gently at the smaller girl and glanced at Olyvia.

"Oi Lyv! Stop pouting." All she got in response from her sister was a tongue so she rolled her eyes and turned her back on the other Hufflepuff once again. She looked up as the owner of the shop walked in and gave the woman a half smile before returning to her stony self. "We both need to lengthen our school robes. Lyv doesn't need anything." Michelle turned her eyes back on Adalaide and looked at her sternly. She wasn't letting the topic of who was making her blush go. She wanted to know, and it was rare when she didn't get what she wanted whether through force, or coercion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

Ada raised an eyebrow when Michelle voiced her need to 'approve' whoever Ada had on her mind. She frowned, looking at the older girl, a bit annoyed. "I'm not thinking of anyone, and even if I were, why exactly would I need your approval to think about him?" Ada wasn't the blonde girl's little sister, where did she get the idea that she got the right to control Ada's relationships? She didn't recall ever getting a say in who Michelle spent time with. And Ada wasn't even spending time with Chris! She was never going to spend time with Chris! That thought cooled her aggravation. It really didn't matter what Michelle would say. She sighed a bit, ruffling her hair. "It doesn't matter, Michelle. Your approval is sort of moot when nothing's gonna happen. So don't worry about it." The Hufflepuff tried to ignore how depressing that thought was. This crush was probably the stupidest thing she'd ever had stuck in her head, ever. And she did not need to have to tell Michelle about it and remind herself how annoying it was, and how totally pathetic she was for thinking about him every other second.

When Michelle got onto Lyv for pouting, Ada smiled a bit, a bit of cheer returning to her eyes.
                                                          "No, Chelle, I think that's part of the tradition, too, yeah? I seem to recall both of us doing quite a bit of bellyaching when we had to wait all day for our wands." She gave Olyvia a little wink, her eyes sparkling. She turned to the shopowner then, offering the woman a smile. "I also want this skirt," she said, knowing that the woman would be able to tailor it in seconds with her magic.

User Image

User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, older lasses... prolly just needin' an adjustmen' then.' spacespac

Fiona listened to the two older girls bickering over what sounded like a boy that the shorter one liked. The tone she used to inform her friend that 'nothing was going to happen' was somewhat unsettling. Fiona remembered being that young, feeling that way. She'd had a couple of boyfriends in school, but none that had lasted very long. She still regretted the fact that she'd never told her one long-standing crush how she'd felt. She flicked her wand, her supplies gathering, and offered a sweet smile to the young lady. "Now, lass, there's no need tae soun' so down. Yer qui'e a fetchin' gel, I'm sure whoever i' is thin's so as weel." She gestured for them both to come forward and stand on the stools, giving her wand another flick so that her tape measures and seam rippers would go to work.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle blinked as Ada took a tone with her and raised an eyebrow. She sighed and poked the girl's side. "Come on Ada. You know I won't be happy til I know you're not hanging out with someone dangerous or creepy." She paused at Ada's adamant claim that nothing would ever happen between whoever it was and her. "You've got to fix that self-esteem problem of yours Ada.You're beautiful and amazing and any guy would be lucky to even meet you let alone actually spend time with you. I bet whoever it is, and you will tell me who, is sitting around thinking of you right about now, and wondering how to best contact you." She poked her best friend in the side with a small genuine smile. Smiles were something she reserved for basically only Ada.... and sometimes Tay.... but they were her best friends so that made sense.

She smirked at Ada's comment about Olyvia griping and moaning and nodded her head fairly. When the shop owner finally spoke to them, she glanced at the woman and stepped onto the stool. She smirked at the fact that the woman totally agreed with her on the fact that whoever this boy was, he was probably thinking about Ada right this minute, as he very well should be if he ever wanted to get her approval of him. She was a hard one to please.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

Ada arched another brow at Michelle's comment on making sure she wasn't hanging out someone 'dangerous or creepy.' "Dangerous and creepy? That's your concern? Chelle, I'm not the one who hangs out with dangerous, creepy people. You are." Ada was, of course, talking about Tay. If ever a boy was dangerous and creepy, it was him. Ada was still insanely happy that the boy had graduated and no longer walked the halls of their school... and that Michelle couldn't spend her days wandering the Dungeon Corridors with him. She was still convinced that he was going to get her best friend in some serious trouble one day. When Michelle... and the shopowner! both implied that the guy on her mind was thinking of her, she wanted to laugh. She certainly hoped not! She hadn't made a very stunning impression on him, she was sure. If he was thinking of her, it was because he was telling some friend of his how totally ridiculous she'd acted. "This isn't my low self-esteem, Chelle. This is... this is me, knowing that I acted like a complete idiot when I met him, and hoping to Merlin that he isn't thinking about me at all because I can't imagine he'd be thinking anything other than how silly I am." Still, of all the guys she'd ever met, this was the only one she'd ever made a total fool of herself in front of... not counting any guys whose first impression of her was her first year Defense lesson. Other than that, she thought she'd come off pretty well with all the other boys she'd met. Of course, none of them had been as handsome... or been there like a knight in... well, black armor, since it'd been night time and shining armor would have actually been a detriment in that situation... she shook her head a bit. She really needed to stop over-thinking everything like that.

User Image

User Image

As the two girls conversed, Fiona listened, feeling for the younger girl, and glad that she had a friend who was being so supportive, and even protective, of her. There were few things better in this world than someone having your back, even on the small stuff. Fiona wondered what the sweet young lady could have possibly done to make such a fool of herself that this boy on her mind would think of that rather than how very pretty she was. She got the robes and the brown skirt measured and adjusted, trying to keep her mouth shut and out of the worries of teen girls. It was rather difficult, but she had no way of really knowing anything about the girls, after all. No need to horn in and give bad advice. The fact that she herself was without a partner proved that she didn't really know which way way up in the romantic world.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle blinked as Ada said she was the one that hung out with dangerous and creepy people. "I don't know who you are talking about Ada." She said evasively, rolling her shoulders and twinging a bruise that had yet to heal. Okay well there was Vincent... but she didn't think he really counted seeing as that wasn't really by her choice. She knew exactly who Ada was thinking about though and she was inclined to disagree with her. Well... maybe not on the creepy part. He tended to lurk in shadows and show up randomly just where he was needed... but wasn't she just as creepy. She shrugged and tried to evade Ada attacking her about Tay.

"Anyways... how did you make a fool of yourself? By stuttering and blushing? Because last time I checked that's not foolish it's adorable." She smirked at Ada and if the two weren't getting fitted, she would have poked the girl's side to get her grinning again. She was being silly. Of course some boy was obsessing about her somewhere. That's what guys did with cute sweet girls like her. They obsessed and tried to figure out how to ask them out and s**t. That's what happened to sweet girls. "Now... who is he Ada dear. Do tell." Her grey eyes were stern once again as she looked at her best friend, awaiting an answer. She would get an answer, no matter how long it took. It'd be easier for her friend if she just gave in now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

Ada blushed a bit when Michelle said that stuttering and blushing were adorable. No, they were silly and pathetic. But she guessed she could see how someone might think it was cute, but she always felt silly for it. Besides, that wasn't really what she'd done. "Er, maaaaybe what happened was that the whole reason we met was because I fell asleep outside like an idiot and he had to wake me up and help me back to my dormitory so I didn't get in trouble for being out past curfew and when he woke me up my hair was a mess and had twigs in it. And I was flustered and grumpy. And I sort of put my foot in my mouth and was nosy and maybe made him uncomfortable asking rude, nosy questions." She still didn't quite understand how he and Gracie had met if he'd never attended Hogwarts, but she didn't really intend on asking. After all, the chances of her seeing him again was basically nil, providing the Ravenclaw didn't actually try to set them up. She was supposed to be forgetting about him and getting over this crush, so learning more about him would be totally counterproductive. She counted herself a bit lucky that she wouldn't be seeing him in lessons. It'd be hard not to think about him if she had to spend her days in the same room as him. And she really, seriously doubted she'd be able to prevent herself from staring at him. He was pretty cute, after all.

Michelle's insistence that she share the identity of her crush was a bit frustrating. Mostly because, other than a name, she had nothing to share. She wondered if Michelle would know him, too, and know his connection to Gracie, since they were cousins... but no! She wasn't supposed to be trying to learn about him or get close to him! She was supposed to be staying far, far away from him! So, she simply shrugged.
                                                          "His name is Chris. That's all I know." Not quite true. She knew that he'd never attended Hogwarts and that he was friends with Gracie. She knew he had a twin brother named Chalmes, and could guess from the way he'd spoken of his father's choosing that name that he'd come from an old, pureblood family. Maybe that was the connection. Maybe he'd never attended Hogwarts because he'd been homeschooled, but his family knew the McHalen's. As far as she knew, Gracie's mother had been the only one of their family to break away from the pureblooded ideology. Maybe Chris' family and her family went back. It was certainly possible.

User Image

User Image

Fiona finished the alterations, a bit amused at the young lady's story. That was quite a predicament, falling asleep and waking up to find yourself out after hours. "Sounds tae me like th' young man was qui'e the gentleman, helping ye back tae yer room." Although, it did pose another question; what had the young man been doing outside himself? He was certainly a gentleman, but even gentlemen could have secrets. Although, she supposed a secret didn't necessarily mean it was a bad one. She shook her head a bit, trying to stop breaking apart the girl's love life and analyze it. She didn't even know the young lady, after all. I wasn't as though this was the Lovette's girl, or Nicole's. She smiled at the two young women, and moved to her counter, waving her wand so the pins and needles and such would return to their proper places. "Alright, gels. Fer yer robe alterations, it'll be 2 galleons. Fer the skirt and alterations on i', i'll be another 5."

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle couldn't help but snort at Ada's description of how they met, but it also worried her slightly. "You met a random guy late at night and decided it was a good idea to let him wander around with you in the dark?" She asked, quirking her eyebrow at her best friend. It was honestly actually surprising when Michelle put it that way. Apparently her best friend was getting more and more adventurous as the years went on, and she knew Ada was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. That didn't mean Michelle wasn't allowed to worry about her safety every second of the day though. "I still bet he's thinking about you right now." She muttered.

When the woman said they were done she stepped down and fished around in her bag for her money. That was when Ada finally gave her a name. "You didn't even get a last name?" She asked curiously. She hummed in thought. Why was that name so familiar to her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she felt like she had heard someone talking about a Chris before hand. She shrugged it off, figuring if she really did know of a Chris it would come to her later. "So why was he wandering around past curfew anyways? You had to have at least gotten that from him." 

Olyvia practically squealed in delight when she realized the two older girls were finally done with there robes. That meant only like one more stop before she finally got her broom. She wanted it so bad. She had no idea how Mitchy planned on paying for it, but her sister had told her not to worry about it and that she had it covered. Lyv didn't exactly know what that meant, but as always she followed her sister's orders and was not worrying about it. She clapped her hands, trying to usher Ada and Michelle along so they could get out of the robe shop and get on there way. She wanted her broom and she wanted it now! She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the Slytherin when she purposely started sifting through her bag even slower. Olyvia would bet all her money that Michelle had already found her coin bag and was just being slow to annoy her. She pouted and looked at Adalaide pleadingly. Maybe the kind Hufflepuff would be sympathetic and give in to her and her puppy dog look.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 am
User Image

Ada paid the shopowner for her skirt and alterations, frowning when Michelle made it sound like she'd acted on flawed judgement. It'd seemed pretty reasonable at the time... although she'd been rather scattered, and panicked. And maybe Michelle had a point. But she was so not about to say that. "Well, he was nice enough to wake me up. And he sounded sort of worried for my well-being. Said it wasn't safe. I figure someone who was trying to gain my trust to hurt me would've tried to draw me away from the castle, not towards it, right? And he was just going to leave, but I asked him to help me out. I thought he was an older stu-" Ada stopped a second too late. Michelle would be able to figure out exactly what he was going to say. That she'd thought he was an older student, which meant he wasn't one. She barely kept herself from blushing and groaning at that. She skimmed over that bit, mumbling the remainder of the sentence, and moved past it. "Anyway, I didn't see any reason to be suspicious of him. The whole reason he'd woken me up was because he thought I was in danger, being so close to the Forbidden Forest and all. That doesn't exactly seem like something a non-trustworthy person would do."

Michelle continued to insist that he must be thinking of her, which was an idea that Ada hated to admit was sort of intoxicating... provided that she and the shopkeeper were right and he was thinking of her romantically as opposed to thinking of her as a twit. When she asked about his last name, and his motives for being out past curfew, she shrugged a bit, honestly a little ashamed. She really was a pathetic twit, wasn't she? Didn't even know the guy's full name. Ridiculous. "We didn't exchange last names... at least, I don't think we did. I know I didn't get his, but I don't think I gave mine, either. He was outside visi-" Another slip that made it sound like he didn't attend Hogwarts, "Meeting... another student. A friend, he said she was like family to him." Ada didn't want to tell Michelle that he'd been meeting Gracie. She was sure that, with that piece of the puzzle, Michelle would figure it all out, and that was quite possibly the worst thing Adalaide could think of happening. It could only go one of two ways. Either she'd go the Gracie route and think it was oh, so cute and want to, God forbid, help. The alternative to that, which Ada couldn't decide over being better or worse than the first, was that Michelle would go all 'Dragon of the Keep' on her and try to 'protect the princess.' Which was both annoying and embarrassing... actually, both of those thing were. She sighed a bit and headed to the door. "Anyway, come on. We've got potions ingredients to get." She smiled, a little evilly. "And then lunch. And who knows how long that'll take?"

User Image

** Exit to Streets **

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:39 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageUser Image Location: Diagon Alley Streets -> Madam Malkin's Robes

Chloe spotted Ada and Michelle leaving Madam Malkin's Robes but didn't say anything. Mary Jane suspected that her daughter new at least one of them as she opened the door for Chloe and let her step in the shop first. Walking in her mother came in after her. She remembered coming to this store when she first got her robes and again two years ago for her brother.

"Mum can I please have this scarf." Chloe asked her mother. It was red and yellow which made her think of both houses her and her brother was in. "Chloe..." Her mother started. "For winter… when I'm watching quidditch. It has both our school colors." Chloe tried to interject. "Oh alright..." Mary Jane finally gave in.

"Hello I need a robe lengthening and this scarf please." Chloe said walking over to the shop owner.

With: Mom
With: My daughter

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items