Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Shadows of the Last War [Preparing for Launch] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 am
Here is mine, you have reviewed it once and i fixed what was wrong with the sheet, although it would do me good if you reviewed it again just in case x3

Andrew Alexander Meclamesh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 am
Not sure if mine has been reviewed again since the update, but just in case, here we go! Aggre Dion  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:36 am
Vesper Milare again!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Just an aside, it's been far busier than I expected here at home, and I haven't finished reviewing Aden. Sorry. I'll do my best to get this thing rolling sometime next week, as schedule permits.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 pm
iLL iNTENT
I BELIEVE you reviewed mine, but since it was a few pages back and I haven't received a reply on it I'll go ahead and repost just to be sure

Aden Agrona, Half-elf Summoner

Faolan, Adens Eidolon

As I said before, being able to pilot our ship with Aden's Storm Mark, I took some liberties with how the ship came into our possession in the character description. If you had something else in mind though I can easily change the details.

You're stats are 1 point short - as far as I can tell you add to 24. You could pretty much only bump your STR or WIS by a point to spend it, though.

You're magic items are overspent by 1400-ish gp, not including the mundane gear you're also toting (such as your masterwork dagger or rations).

You'll need to decide which spell-like ability each of your Dragon Marks give you. You don't get all of them, sadly.

Technically, you don't have Rejuvenate Eidolon, but rather Rejuvenate Eidolon, Lesser. There's a bit of a difference. razz

Other than that, he looks good. I like the background, and am fine with the method of gaining Skybold in the history.

One thing I noticed in most backgrounds, however, was that there are a great many posters who seem to think the Last War was a very recent affair. It started about 100 years before the beginning of the campaign, so most of you were really born during the war (unless you were an elf) rather than before it. Just thought I should point that out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:34 pm
Disciple of Sakura
iLL iNTENT
I BELIEVE you reviewed mine, but since it was a few pages back and I haven't received a reply on it I'll go ahead and repost just to be sure

Aden Agrona, Half-elf Summoner

Faolan, Adens Eidolon

As I said before, being able to pilot our ship with Aden's Storm Mark, I took some liberties with how the ship came into our possession in the character description. If you had something else in mind though I can easily change the details.

You're stats are 1 point short - as far as I can tell you add to 24. You could pretty much only bump your STR or WIS by a point to spend it, though.

You're magic items are overspent by 1400-ish gp, not including the mundane gear you're also toting (such as your masterwork dagger or rations).

You'll need to decide which spell-like ability each of your Dragon Marks give you. You don't get all of them, sadly.

Technically, you don't have Rejuvenate Eidolon, but rather Rejuvenate Eidolon, Lesser. There's a bit of a difference. razz

Other than that, he looks good. I like the background, and am fine with the method of gaining Skybold in the history.

One thing I noticed in most backgrounds, however, was that there are a great many posters who seem to think the Last War was a very recent affair. It started about 100 years before the beginning of the campaign, so most of you were really born during the war (unless you were an elf) rather than before it. Just thought I should point that out.

Overspent by that much? And here I thought I was being careful. Any who, fixed stats, fixed gear, amended eidolon restoration, the mark of storm, and character history.

EDIT: Except now mythweavers isn't loading so I can't save the changes. I'll upload them once the site is responding again.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm
Sakura.... with permission may I use a plot hook that I've used in Eberron before? It involves Vespers background as a wartime sniper. The Day of Mourning was a time bomb. That sent different parts of Cyre to different eras. Vesper believes that the war could still be recent, because of the bomb. She doesn't know its 100 years later.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 pm
Vampfighter1
Sakura.... with permission may I use a plot hook that I've used in Eberron before? It involves Vespers background as a wartime sniper. The Day of Mourning was a time bomb. That sent different parts of Cyre to different eras. Vesper believes that the war could still be recent, because of the bomb. She doesn't know its 100 years later.

I'm afraid I'd rather not go that route. I don't know for sure if I'll be exploring a possible Mournland plotline, but I'd rather not have any of the players know what happened. That ruins some of the fun.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 pm
Disciple of Sakura

It was recent in that it ended recently, in 996YK, but I think a lot of the great hook for roleplay is that most of the (non-elf) races don't know what a peaceful society looks like outside of what they read in books, or were sheltered from at home.

But yeah, nobody that young will have been around when War broke out. And all the crazy mad science magic that might otherwise float that idea is from the end of the war anyway. Of course, we can't begrudge Vesper her rather colorful theories.

On the other hand, no better way to explore the Mournland than from the comfy deck of your airship.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:50 pm
Logen, Barbarian  

Death Pendent

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:20 am
Death Pendent

That is a lot of leftover cash, don't forget you can enchant your Mithral Body as if it were masterwork armor. All warforged have a strange symbol on their foreheads called a ghulra, but they do know where it's from. It comes from the creation forge.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 am
Disciple of Sakura
Vampfighter1

I'm afraid I'd rather not go that route. I don't know for sure if I'll be exploring a possible Mournland plotline, but I'd rather not have any of the players know what happened. That ruins some of the fun.

Ok. Tis your campaign. I shall edit... when I figure out what conflict could have made her a cold soldier, with moments of being.. normal.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Death Pendent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:07 am
Arc Vembris
Death Pendent

That is a lot of leftover cash, don't forget you can enchant your Mithral Body as if it were masterwork armor. All warforged have a strange symbol on their foreheads called a ghulra, but they do know where it's from. It comes from the creation forge.

i just have no ideas for the armor. I'm still trying to think that part out some more.

Do you know where I could get a list of what i could use on the Mithral Body? I can't really find one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm
Death Pendent
i just have no ideas for the armor. I'm still trying to think that part out some more.

Do you know where I could get a list of what i could use on the Mithral Body? I can't really find one.

Anything from the magic armor enhancements list that you can afford.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Death Pendent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Thank you very much Sakura. Theres the update then.

Logen, Barbarian Warforged  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces