Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Church of the Three {moved to sub} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 pm
How much longer?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm
I'm guessing that playing a race like Genasi might be difficult to keep hidden? I was hoping something along the lines of an Stormsoul Genasi, raised by a human family.

Could someone check the stats for this character, I'm fairly sure something/most things is/are wrong with it. I saw that its a 32 point start, I think that's correct. 'm also not sure about HP, its what the generator said, not a dice roll on here. What dice should I roll again? sweatdrop

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=336642  

BegrudginglyGood

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 am
Okay. Since it's just weapon, armor, and special, without mundane gear (I assume that's something we just requisition before each adventure), I think I'm done. Godrian Thorne, witch hunter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 am
jennibert

Thank you! smile

What ever for? I dont know what your talking bout  

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am
jennibert
Well, she needs a little more mundane gear (rope, etc.) and 2 languages (is it okay if I take Celestial even though it's not technically a bonus language for elves?), but she's basically done, so I thought I'd post her so you can make sure I have no glaring errors. I give you Ylandra Silvertongue.

Your points are off just a hair. 34 on a 32 buy. but its a simple thing here use this Point buy Calc.

And yea if you want take it but I want a good RP reason why  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 pm
Disciple of Sakura

That's a 44 point buy character... Each of those 18s costs 16 points on its own. The 12s cost 4 points each.

Not to be constantly poking at your characters. I just would rather everyone be on the same page, y'know.

I thought it was a point-for-point thing. You know, 8 goes to 9, 1 point, and so forth.

That's what makes sense, rather than some arbitrary calculator. What's the proportion on that thing?  

Slave Xaccheus

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 pm
It may make sense, but each point you go up from 13, costs additional points to raise only one ability point.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 pm
Seriously? That's news to me. If that's the case then all my characters are all kinds of rule-breaking, not just this one.  

Slave Xaccheus

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 pm
Serious. I've had to be a DM and a player for almost 10 years. I know my stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:57 pm
Edits made to character sheet, points fixed!  

BegrudginglyGood

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 pm
I'm gonna need to make an entirely new character now... I guess this is where I have to step out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 pm
No need to step out... just please hurry!  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm
Shang Xi. Not-so-adorable halfling ninja-style monk!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:32 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Seriously? That's news to me. If that's the case then all my characters are all kinds of rule-breaking, not just this one.

Yeah, that's how it's written in the books. The higher an ability score, the more valuable it is, so it costs more to purchase 18s than it does 12s. If it cost the same amount for any level, everyone would be walking around with ridiculous 18s everywhere without having to make sacrifices.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:36 pm
So Nor, when do we start!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers