Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thomas chuckled as he watched the boy leave, feeling little guilty when he heard that they would meet at school.
His eyes wandered to his cousin however, who was red with anger directed at him and pouting deeply. He smiled sheepishly, "You know I like to tease Jane, and you weren't actually friends with him, were you? He seemed so buddy buddy and you only remembered his name. It seemed weird."

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

❁❀✿
✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰
Jane thought for a moment and moved her lips. "I don't know. Honestly I'm glad to be rid of him though. I mean I was jut being friendly I suppose. What can I say I'm a hufflepuff." She said with a shrug. Jane put a smile on her face again. "Let's go look at things now. I don't like being in the middle of everything."
✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰
❁❀✿

Her Outfit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

He nodded his head and offered his cousin a smile that was both reassuring and reassured. With a light pat on her shoulder he raised his brown and his face became mischievous. "So, kiddo, met any nice Hufflepuff boys yet?" he teased with a light chuckle as they walked toward the quiddich supply shop.

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Gotta get Daisy to Dante...like now
What writhes within me: Surprised as hell, excited

Those entwined with me: Istal, Etheris, Daisy and Soren

Carefully Charon took the note from Soren and looked it over. Should be simple enough. Charon wasn't that good at getting lost, actually he had a damn good sense of direction. It all probably came from living on the streets for ten years. For a moment another wave of nostalgia and sadness swum into the pale boy's face but he quickly shook it away. No stop worrying about that. You have a big night ahead of yourself focus Charon!

Tucking the note safely into his jacket he smiled lightly when Etheris coiled her tail around the note. He knew it would be safe. Now he just had to get Daisy to Dante as soon as possible. Would he mind? He did feel a little bad for ditching his sister but blissfully he knew she understood. Daisy had a talent for reading him. He owe'd her big time. Maybe he'd get her something. What would she want? A dress? A new doll? Oh he knew. Charon smiled as the plan came to mind and he knew she'd love it.

"Thank you for inviting me, Soren. I'll see you tonight." Charon said smiling. Turning to Daisy he squeezed her hand lightly. "Come on let's go get your stuff and get you too Rose. I'm sure she's excited to see you. Till later then." He refused to turn red when he looked back at the older man. Damn it maybe this was a bad idea. No no changing his mind. Onward to Dante's after all he had so much to do ahead of time. He needed to grab some money from the house as well as bathe and change. Daisy needed her stuff and he had to get her to Dante's. Oh boy. With a wave Charon lead Daisy down the street and off back towards their house not noticing the bounce in his step as he went.

{exit to da Vinci Manor}

We both have our secrets
some darker then others.
I can handle the demons in my head...
as long as you are there to hold me when I wake

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

There was a snapping sound from the alleyway and Tamara Radcliffe stumbled out, still a little intoxicated from earlier. The potion her mother gave her sobered her up a great deal but she was still a little woozy. She leaned against the building and, breathing a little heavily, looked up at the sign. She was leaning against Obsurus Books. Sighing lightly, she scanned the alley and nodded. She spotted Charon Gaunt walking away from the alley and furrowed her brow. I haven't heard about Dante all summer. I wonder what he's been up to... she thought to herself as she made her way towards Slug & Jigger's.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara walked out of the Apothecary's and sighed heavily, her head clearing finally. She was a little woozy but cognitive. You'll have to find me... Tamara looked up at the sky. "Sorry Mom. I know you hate it when I lie." She sighed and walked into an alley off the main street. She shifted in her animagus form, that of a German Shepard. In her dog form, her nose was ten times stronger than that of a normal human's. She sniffed the air, searching for Eraz's scent. When she detected no scent, she shifted back to her human form and crossed her legs. "Hm... where could he have gone? Somewhere crowded probably. Hm, I got it!" She stood up and immediately disapparated.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara appeared in Diagon Alley and slumped down against a wall, the stench of that man still on her. She brushed herself off and could still feel the man's breath on her, the stench of whiskey clogging her nose. "That's it, I'm never drinking again," she said quietly to herself and coughed. Breathing a little heavily, she drew in the fresh air around her. "Eraz's scent trail led here. He wasn't here last time. Better check again." She rose to her feet and slipped into a side alley and shifted into her animagus form of a German Shepard. Drawing in a whiff of the air, she picked up the scent of rowan and owl. That would be a normal for this busy alley, but that scent was accented with a recognizable scent of spring water cutting through the rowan. Eraz, she thought and trotted out of her hiding spot towards the scent. She stopped outside the door to Obscurus Bookstore and sat, wagging her tail. She barked once and an older man smiled at the dog. "What are you doing out here puppy?" he asked. She scratched the door and whined. The old man smiled and opened the door for her. "Here you go pup." She trotted into the bookstore.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 am
Eraz Lupinuous
Instructor of Legilimancy
User Image
Eraz spun his staff end over end outside of the bookstore as he waited for Tamara to catch up to him. When he turned slightly and saw that the girl had stepped out onto the street after him he nodded slightly, his features bland as normal.
"Now then Miss Radcliffe. You and I are going to be a mentor and student, correct? In that case, I do not want to know all of your abilities. It is my task to teach you how to use things I know you possess, and perhaps train you in new ones altogether. It is better to always keep something hidden from everyone unless you are willing to trust that person with more than your life, to trust them with your very soul." He thumped one end of the staff onto the ground. "The only time I want you to tell me to of one of your abilities is if I try teaching it to you and you already possess it. Right off the top, I know you are an Animagus which is a particularly useful skill to have but one I do not personally possess, as well as the standard training of a sixth year Hogwarts student. You likely do know some personal protection spells, which I will work with you on, as well as training you in some of the more obscure combat ones I know. I will not be training you in everything I know, as several things are of a dark bent which the child of the Head of the Aurors should not know. Any questions so far?" The large and imposing man had spoken most of this with his back to her and only turned around when he finished with his question, his dark eyes boring into hers.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

She nodded, listening to what Eraz said. When he said that he did not need to know every one of her skills, she thought to herself, Guess I don't need to tell him I can conjure a patronus. She smirked to herself at the thought, remembering the first time she saw the spectral grizzly bear. Involuntarily, she touched the bear print amulet dangling from her neck. She snapped back to reality when Eraz asked if she had any questions so far. "No sir. I should think though, if I'm going to become an Auror, I should know a little more about dark magic. But that is fully your discretion, sir."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 pm
Eraz Lupinuous
User Image
"Hmph. I may train you in how to fight dark magic, as well as a couple of light sight spells that you aren't likely to see under normal circumstances. But dark magic is dark for a reason Miss Radcliffe." The wizard looked around the street, his eyes narrowing as he felt out the auras around him. That was one thing he couldn't risk teaching her, soul magic. The British injunctions against it made it far too dangerous for him to try teaching her that while they were in this country - if her father or one of his subordinates felt soul magic around her, it would be a disaster. Keseven hooted in his ear, bringing Eraz back to earth. He looked over at the young girl whom he had just agreed to train and tilted his head to one side.
"The school year is about to start. I will locate some place in which to train you. Until that time, the training will occur in my quarters."

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Immediately she felt a small amount of blood rush to her cheeks as a light blush emerged on her cheeks. Private training in his quarters? Sounds fun, she thought to herself as a perverted image appeared in her mind. She brushed the thoughts aside and drew in a deep, calming breath. "I know a few spots that might work. I'll check them out when I get back to the school." She nodded, as if making a mental list of to-dos. Finally, she sighed lightly. "So, we part for now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 pm
Eraz Lupinuous
User Image
"Indeed. The school year should begin quite soon. I will see you at the Great Feast at the school." Eraz reached out and placed one hand on top of her head and rubbed her hair, mussing it up. "For now though young one, go home, be safe. Relax, and enjoy what little you can of these summer days." The wizard took a step back from the young witch. He had seen the blush that had struck her features and it disconcerted him a trace - he had a feeling that he knew what had caused the blush, but he couldn't call her out on it without being incredibly rude. For the moment he settled on a slight shrug and scratching Keseven under the beak as he apparated out of the Alley Streets.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

"The Great Feast, then," she said, a gave a lopsided smirk when he ruffled her hair. "I'll see you at school," she said before he disapparated. She looked around, let out a contented sigh, and disapparated herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm
Leonidas Reedling
Unsorted, unemployed, and unimportant

User Image

After the late summer's bustle of students and families buying items for school, Diagon Alley had calmed down. This was Leo's favorite time, where he could just sit on a bench and think all day without being questioned. He spent a good portion of every day in Diagon Alley. Then the muggle police wouldn't bother him about going to school. Leo hated muggle school. They never taught him anything worth while. He couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts. There he would learn what is truly important in this world.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud bark at his side. He looked down into his dog, Fire's, light blue eyes. She wagged her tail and looked at him pleadingly.
"I suppose you're hungry." Leo told her. His stomach grumbled. "Me too. Let's go get something to eat." She ruffed happily. Getting something to eat usually meant stealing from the idiot muggles, and Fire always enjoyed a good chase.

-Fire-

Age:9 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image

She was so beyond late, that is was almost funny, if it didn't mean she could lose her job. Or worst a story. Accordingly it hadn't been her fault, she had been doing her job. Kinda, if you called taking a trip out to visit an alchemist and your father part of your job. Niall snorted, realizing that if she couldn't lie to herself than there was little chance of convincing her boss.

I'm assuming it won't matter, she thought as she dusted off the last of the Flu powder than straightened her hat thinking, because my boss doesn't even know I'm not there I bet.

That thought brought a sigh, then she shook herself. So what if she wasn't prime paper writer material, yet. She was going to get there. It was only a matter of...What, chance, coincidence, freak of nature, a series of life threatening events that could if handled by some nobody reporter wouldn't matter much. She paused at that, Is it thought of dieing for a story disturbing? Or is it the thought that I am so far down on the food chain that I am easy pickings? You know, what I'm not answering that question...Which speaks volumes.

Letting another sigh out she hurried her steps toward the Daily Prophet building.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff