Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] Legend of the Planewalkers [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm
Arc Vembris
Rain's electric shardmind sounds awesome, very sweet backstory. I can't wait to see how he and the cleric of Bahamut get along. The party currently has two leaders and a ranged striker. I see proposals for another sorcerer, a battlemind, an assassin, and a fighter.

To wit, there are only three slots left in this game, so it'll be a matter of who finishes their sheets first.

The reason I wrote Tiamat is because of what he was taught by the Blue Dragon! Olaru doesn't know other gods exist yet!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 pm
Rain Yupa
Snuff that Muffin
do we have a tank?
lol
I see lots of DPS and a healer...

Vorastix might be playing a Battlemind (Psionic Defender), if his sheet gets turned in.

Otherwise, we have your ranged cleric (leader), Spork's melee warlord (leader), my ranged sorcerer (striker), Ziekara's melee(?) assassin, and possibly another sorcerer (I have no idea what his stuff does, but he looks like a melee sorcerer?), and possibly a polearm fighter from Suicide.

Personally, I'd gun for two defenders before another striker, especially since your cleric is all range as well. Nothing against the players, but if I had to choose two more roles to join, it would be two defenders.

ya, the way i set her up is great. She deals damage and gives the party buffs at the same time, with heal spells on stand by just in case  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 pm
Rain Yupa
Arc Vembris
Rain's electric shardmind sounds awesome, very sweet backstory. I can't wait to see how he and the cleric of Bahamut get along. The party currently has two leaders and a ranged striker. I see proposals for another sorcerer, a battlemind, an assassin, and a fighter.

To wit, there are only three slots left in this game, so it'll be a matter of who finishes their sheets first.

The reason I wrote Tiamat is because of what he was taught by the Blue Dragon! Olaru doesn't know other gods exist yet!

haha, if he's traveling with Mari, he'll know full well about Bahamut XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:22 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Rain Yupa
Arc Vembris

"So, if Bahamut is Io, and Tiamat is Io, Bahamut is Tiamat?" o.o  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm
Rain Yupa
Snuff that Muffin
Rain Yupa
Arc Vembris

"So, if Bahamut is Io, and Tiamat is Io, Bahamut is Tiamat?" o.o

.......and with that...my world was turned upside down  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm
Half-Orc Pole-arm Fighter.

Done!

Except for maybe the name.

I still need to change the name to "Half-Orc polearm fighter". xp  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 am
Suicidesoldier#1

Done!

This is a perfect example of why i hate people saying everything's the same in 4e. Despite being built for basically the same pirpose, and a few common traits, that is notably different from my idea of a polearm fighter. Can't wait to see him in action. I'm not sure if it'll be different not being behind the wheel, or if being a warlord's just going to give me flashbacks of running a party by myself xp  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 am
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1

Done!

This is a perfect example of why i hate people saying everything's the same in 4e. Despite being built for basically the same pirpose, and a few common traits, that is notably different from my idea of a polearm fighter. Can't wait to see him in action. I'm not sure if it'll be different not being behind the wheel, or if being a warlord's just going to give me flashbacks of running a party by myself xp

The options for something so specific, such as a polearm fighter, are so massive it boggles the mind. It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to do, and then even longer to balance things with items and whatnot.

It is intense trying to figure out what to do, and one little item or feat could completely change everything, make a new build in a different direction or completely change a playing style, or even make a new build suddenly playable.

The options are crazy, and at higher levels, like 11+, the options begin to expand so drastically it's difficult to keep with everything, if not anything. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:29 pm
if we still need a tank by the time all the spots are filled, I can reroll a tank. Never played one before, but I'm willing to give it a shot.  

Ziekara

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:59 pm
Ok, I am almost finished. The hard part is Revenants are supposed to have a part they remember and a larger part that they don't. But I should be done in a couple hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 pm
Ziekara
if we still need a tank by the time all the spots are filled, I can reroll a tank. Never played one before, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I think you're fine. Plus, the DM would probably be upset if he didn't see such a vicious character in action!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:11 pm
Yay!! I'm finally done, I'm sorry it took so long. Everything should be in oreder now. Vice, Revenant ~ Shadar-Kai Sorcerer, Avenging Haunt  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1

Done!

The options for something so specific, such as a polearm fighter, are so massive it boggles the mind. It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to do, and then even longer to balance things with items and whatnot.

It is intense trying to figure out what to do, and one little item or feat could completely change everything, make a new build in a different direction or completely change a playing style, or even make a new build suddenly playable.

The options are crazy, and at higher levels, like 11+, the options begin to expand so drastically it's difficult to keep with everything, if not anything. xp

joe-dude667

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces