Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Sex isn't as great as they say... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:49 pm
Your sinful desire
I feel as though I'm a bit old to be a virgin now. emotion_dealwithit But I do plan to be versatile.
Well, it's certainly not the norm these days to be past high school without loosing the V card, but I'm under the impression that it's better to wait. I certainly did not appreciate my first time, I was a little under pressure and it was not so romantic. So if you still got it, i'd say hold on to it until it's the right guy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:54 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Your sinful desire
I feel as though I'm a bit old to be a virgin now. emotion_dealwithit But I do plan to be versatile.
Well, it's certainly not the norm these days to be past high school without loosing the V card, but I'm under the impression that it's better to wait. I certainly did not appreciate my first time, I was a little under pressure and it was not so romantic. So if you still got it, i'd say hold on to it until it's the right guy.

It's hard to find the right one when you haven't opened up about your likings to the other side of human gender as well. sweatdrop I like girls too but I have a preference for guys and I'm still in the closet. xP  

Your sinful desire

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:58 pm
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko
Your sinful desire

It's hard to find the right one when you haven't opened up about your likings to the other side of human gender as well. sweatdrop I like girls too but I have a preference for guys and I'm still in the closet. xP
Well damn dude, you're legal now, what's stoping you from just coming out? You don't even have to come out to your family. Just go to a college campus, or ask some of your lady friends to hook you up. Just a date or two (without the sex) is enough to open the world up man.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:00 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko
Your sinful desire

Well damn dude, you're legal now, what's stoping you from just coming out? You don't even have to come out to your family. Just go to a college campus, or ask some of your lady friends to hook you up. Just a date or two (without the sex) is enough to open the world up man.

I'm kinda scared to man. Missouri isn't the mos accepting of homos. In facts, it's one of the more homophobic states. We have a lot of hate crimes here and I just don't wanna get mixed up in it.. :/  

Your sinful desire

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 pm
well you're old enough now to move, why don't you just get outta there. Get a job in another state. The government programs of Ameri Corps is a great way to get to other parts of the country.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:44 pm
Moving isn't the easiest thing to do, especially if you're in a strapped situation.

I can definitely understand the hesitation on Sinful's part, since I lived in a few homophobic states for awhile myself and went through the bullying/hate crimes firsthand.

It's not something you want to get into.

I mean yes, the USA is slowly becoming accepting, but it's not all pride parades and catwalks everywhere. It sucks.

Sinful, if you have a few close friends you can trust, I'd debate saying something to them if you feel it's safe, and going from there.  

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm
constantLogic
Moving isn't the easiest thing to do, especially if you're in a strapped situation.

I can definitely understand the hesitation on Sinful's part, since I lived in a few homophobic states for awhile myself and went through the bullying/hate crimes firsthand.

I mean yes, the USA is slowly becoming accepting, but it's not all pride parades and catwalks everywhere. It sucks.

Sinful, if you have a few close friends you can trust, I'd debate saying something to them if you feel it's safe, and going from there.
solid advice. If they're good friends they should help. But there are plenty of government programs to get you jobs in other parts of the country.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:55 pm
Karushi El Pinko
constantLogic

solid advice. If they're good friends they should help. But there are plenty of government programs to get you jobs in other parts of the country.

Thanks for the advice you guys. I'm actually only still here cause my mother wanted me to take college here. She's pregnant and needs help with the baby and such. She's paying for me so it's the least I can do.  

Your sinful desire

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko

Thanks for the advice you guys. I'm actually only still here cause my mother wanted me to take college here. She's pregnant and needs help with the baby and such. She's paying for me so it's the least I can do.
@Karushi: It's true, if you can get into one of said programs. However it's a bit difficult to do so, at least where I've looked into it.
It might be a little off-topic, but do you know something I don't?
I'm interested in work and travel, so . . .

@Sinful: It's noble of you to stay in a place like that for reasons like that.
I wish I could say the same.
I had to quite literally disown my family. Religious zealot reasons.
It wasn't something I wanted to do, but you can't lie to yourself or hide yourself forever.
It will cause more psychological damage in the long run than anything someone else can do to you. ):  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko
constantLogic

Well that's cool. Also, college is a great place to meet gay guys.... Just a thought.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShasoRymr

Shirtless Receiver

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm
Zane Donovan
My a** hurts...
well maybe you hurt his d**k with your tight a**...ever think of that? XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:18 pm
constantLogic
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko

@Karushi: It's true, if you can get into one of said programs. However it's a bit difficult to do so, at least where I've looked into it.

It wasn't something I wanted to do, but you can't lie to yourself or hide yourself forever.
It will cause more psychological damage in the long run than anything someone else can do to you. ):

I know what you mean. My grandmother is the only one that knows about me and she is also the most religious. She's very strict catholic. I no longer keep contact with her.  

Your sinful desire

Your sinful desire

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko
constantLogic

Well that's cool. Also, college is a great place to meet gay guys.... Just a thought.

I'll try talking to my two best friends.. But that's all I'm doing for now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm
Your sinful desire
constantLogic
Your sinful desire
Karushi El Pinko

I know what you mean. My grandmother is the only one that knows about me and she is also the most religious. She's very strict catholic. I no longer keep contact with her.
Sorry for you and your grandma. As far as ameri corps goes, it mostly just takes applying to them all and an enthusiastic application.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm
http://www.americorps.gov/